Student Exchange Program Gone...

By blaszczu2500

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... More

It begins
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
Transfer Student Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Talent Time
Vision Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kaede Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time

L and R Time

1.4K 29 14
By blaszczu2500

It have been another day of school and the students of E Class were in the middle of another English class with Bitch-sensei who this time was teaching them how to pronounce english words correctly. The blond haired woman was standing in front of their students, with her back facing them as she was writing something down on the blackboard.

She turned around to look at her students once she was done with writing on the blackboard and spoke up to them in English, "Oh, sexy guy. It's a miracle. What? Really?" Her students watched her silently, already used to the words Bitch-sensei was using during her classes. The blond haired woman continued her lecture as she raised on finger in the air, switching back to Japanese, "Everyday chit-chat is actually quite simple. I'm sure you all know someone who says nothing but phrases such as "like, so awesome". One way to say this in English is with the world "really"." She turned to look at Kimura, "Kimura, you try."

Kimura tensed up, sweating slightly, "R-Really."

"Nope." Bitch-sensei said as she made an X symbol with her fingers, "Your L's and R's are a mess. The Japanese tend to have a hard time telling the two apart. I can still understand you, but it feels wrong." She shifted her gaze from Kimura towards Y/N, "Y/N. Show him how to pronounce this word correctly."

"Really." Y/N said. Bitch-sensei often asked him during her classes to pronounce the English words his classmates were having trouble pronouncing. She started doing it a few days after she started teaching them English. The day when she started doing this was also the day when he had his very first kiss. Needless to say, it wasn't how he was imagining it to happen when he was younger.

"See?" Bitch-sensei shifted her gaze back towards Kimura, "Now try to do it again."

"Really." Kimura said as he tensed up again.

"A bit better, but you're still having trouble with L's and R's." Bitch-sense told Kimura. She turned to look at the class and continued her lecture from earlier, "Don't run from your weakness. Overcome them! To that end, I'll be checking your pronunciation regularly from now on and if you screw up your L's and R's, I'll punish you with a French kiss in public."

----

The sun was slowly disappearing from the horizon as the school day has come to an end. The students of E Class were starting to head down their mountain, with the intention of getting back to their homes, or dorms in Y/N's case. The teachers of the said class stayed in the school building, all three of them being inside the staffroom at the moment.

Bitch-sensei groaned as she practically collapsed onto her chair in the staffroom, "Man, class is such a pain."

Karasuma looked up from his work, "The students seem to like your lesson, though."

"Am I supposed to be proud of that? I'm an assassin!" Bitch-sensei argued as she looked at Karasuma, "I'm stuck here trying to kill that octopus, and speaking of which..." She pointed at a pink faced Koro-sensei who was standing next to her. The octopus was sipping from a cup of tea, looking down at her tits, "If he doesn't stop staring at my boobs, it might happen sooner than he thinks!"

"I do admire your real-life lessons drawn from experience." Koro-sensei told her, not taking his eyes off her boobs, "Truly exemplary!"

"Shut up!" Bitch-sensei screamed as she pulled out her knife. She started swinging it around, trying to slash Koro-sensei, but it was no use as he easily dodged her swings, chuckling as he did so.

"Calm down." Karasuma said as he got up from his seat, "He's just that kind of target."

"Shit." Bitch-sensei cursed as she was disarmed. She got up from her chair and began making her way towards the exit from the staffroom, "I won't stand for this!"

She slid the door open and walked out of the staffroom, making sure to close it after walking through it. Koro-sensei and Karasuma watched her leave from where they stood.

"She seems upset." Koro-sensei stated right after Bitch-sensei closed the door.

Karasuma glared at him, "And whose fault do you think that is?"

Bitch-sensei stopped a few meters away from the staffroom, in the middle of the hallway, next to the windows. She looked down at the floor and thought to herself, "I can't afford to stay cooped up in here like this, but how on Earth can I kill that monster?"

She was completely unware of what was happening right behind her as she continued to stare down at the floor. A rope slowly descended from the ceiling and wrapped itself around her neck, lifting her up in the air.

"A wire trap?" She thought to herself, keeping the rope from choking her, "Why?"

"What a suprise, Irina." A man with a heavy Eastern European accent said as he appeared in Bitch-sensei's view, "Seeing you play teacher with those children. It was like the setup for a comedy sketch."

Bitch-sensei looked at the man that just stepped into her view, still trying to keep the rope away from her neck, "...Sensei!"

"What are you doing?" Karasuma's voice rang through the hallway as he walked out of the staffroom, pointing at the ground "You shouldn't use such traps on a woman."

"Don't worry." The stranger said as he cut the rope with his knife, freeing Bitch-sensei from it, "She knows how to free herself."

"Hey. Who are you?" Karasums questioned the stranger in English as Bitch-sensei landed on the floor with a loud thud, "Do you even understand what I'm saying?"

"Pardon me. Japanese is just fine." The stranger responded, "I'm not suspicious. I assure you. What if I said I was the one who worked with your government to bring in Irina Jelavić?"

Karasuma's eyes slightly widened as he recognized who this man was, thinking to himself, "Lovro the assassin! Once known as a skilled killer, he is now retired. Make a fortune training up younger assassins and finding them jobs. He's prove crucial for Japan's government whichs lacks any ties to assassins of it's own. But why is here?"

"Where is this Koro-sensei now?" Lovro questioned Karasuma about the current whereabouts of Koro-sensei.

"He went to Shanghai for some almond jelly." Karasume replied, "He left a half-hour ago, so he should be back soon."

Lovro smirked, lowering his head a bit, "Seems this creature lives up to his reputation." He looked down at Bitch-sensei who was still on the floor, "I'm glad I came. Now I have my answer. Irina, you are to leave this place after today. You can't handle this job." Bitch-sensei gasped as she looked up at him, "When it comes to undercover operations, you're second to none, but once your identify is revealed, you're useless as an assassin."

Bitch-sensei got up from the floor, looking at her teacher, "I know I can do it, Sensei! I have what it takes!"

Lovro lunged forward at Bitch-sensei and got himself behind her back, before she could event react. He grasped her neck from behind, holding her hand with his other hand, preventing her from doing anything.

"That was fast!" Karasuma commented in his mind.

"Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses." Lovro told Bitch-sensei, "Consider this, your L and R."

"You're half right!" Koro-sensei said as he appeared behind Bitch-sensei and Lovro. Half of his was was purple with an X and the other half of his face was orange with a red O. He pushed their faces apart, making Bitch-sensei look up at him with murderous white eyes as he continued, "But also half wrong!"

Karasuma looked at the octopus standing in front of him, "What are you doing here? Ultra Quiz?"

"What a mean nickname!" Koro-sensei's commented the way how Karasuma just called him, letting go off Bitch-sensei and Lovro's heads, "Just call me Koro-sensei already!"

Lovro looked up at Koro-sensei, "It's you."

"Indeed." Koro-sensei began, "As an assassin, she isn't much to be feared. In short, she's crap."

"Who's crap!?" Bitch-sensei cried out angrily, glaring at Koro-sensei.

"However." Koro-sensei continued, "She just happens to be the kind of assassin my class needs."

Bitch-sensei looked at him in suprise, "Huh?"

"Shall we hold a kill off to find out who's the better assassin?" Koro-sensei suggested as he made an X symbol with his tentacles, "The contestants, you and her." He lowered his tentacles and looked at Karasuma, "The rules are simple, whoever kills Karasuma-sensei first wins!"

"Wait!" Karasuma exclaimed from where he stood, "Why am I the target here?!"

"Because if it were me, the contest would never end." Koro-sensei explained as handed Bitch-sensei and Lovro Anti-Sensei knives, one for each of them, using the napkins to cover them as he did not want not hurt himself with them, "You have all day tommorow."

"I see." Lovro said as he glanced at the Anti-Sensei knife which was just given to him by the octopus, "A mock assassination, eh?" He poked the knife and smirked, "All right." He turned away from Koro-sensei, beginning to walk away from him, Karasuma and Bitch-sensei, "Sounds like a fun diverson."

Karasuma sighed as he turned away from them, walking in the other direction than Lovro, "Suit yourself."

"Are you trying to stick up for me?" Bitch-sensei asked Koro-sensei, "You think I'll be easier to handle than any new assassin Lovro-sensei brings in, right?" She glared at the octopus, "Well, I'll show you!" She turned away from him, starting to walk away, "I'll kill Karasuma and you all on my own!"

Koro-sensei just hummed as he watched her leave, placing his tentacle on the area of his head where his chin was supposed to be.

----

The next day, E Class was gathered on the sports fields, all of them wearing their P.E uniforms. Karasuma was standing in front of them, informing his students about what happened yesterday with Bitch-sensei and Lovro after they left the school after the classes.

"...And there you have it." He said, "There may be some slight disruptions today, though your classes should remain unaffected. Carry on as you usually do."

Nagisa sighed, grinning sheepisly as he thought to himself, "I wonder if Karasuma-sensei's ever gonna catch a break."

"Yoohoo!~" Everyone turned to the source of the voice, and saw Bitch-sensei running towards them, mostly towards Karasuma. She was smilling sweetly at Karasuma as she continued to make her way to him, carrying a drink canister, "Great work today! You must be thirsty! Here, have a nice, cold drink!"

Everyone deadpanned, looking at Bitch-sensei as if it she was a joke.

"Come on!" Bitch-sensei said sweetly to Karasuma, holding a drink she prepared for him out to him, "Knock it right back! It's good!"

"She put something in it." Maehara stated.

"Yeah." Isogai agreed, "She definitely put something in it."

"She knows we won't fall for this trick, right?" Y/N asked.

"I don't know, man." Sugaya shook his head.

"Probably a muscle relaxant." Karasuma said as he was completely unimpressed by Bitch-sensei's attempt, "She'll immobilize me and stab me at her leisure." Bitch-sensei's sweet expression faded away from her face as Karasuma sighed, "Look, I don't intend to even let you get close enough to give it to me."

Bitch-sensei groaned and forced a smile, "Oh, hang on." She knelt down and placed the drink on the ground, "I'll put it here, then." She pushed herself forward, forcing herself to land on the ground, "Owie!" She sat up on the ground and looked at Karasuma in a pleading manner, "Gimme me a piggyback ride, Karasuma. A piggyback ride!"

Karasuma turned away from Bitch-sensei and walked away, "Absolutely not."

"Bitch-sensei." Isogai said as he and Kouki brought Bitch-sensei back on her feet.

"You wouldn't even fool us with that routine." Kouki pointed out.

"What do you except!" Bitch-sensei yelled as she shifted her gaze between Isogai and Kouki, "There's no natural way to fake-seduce someone you already know! Even a club hostess would find it awkward as hell if the customer happened to be her father! This is the same thing!"

"Like we'd know!" Isogai and Kouki responded to her words at the same time.

Karasuma made his way back into the school building where he came across Koro-sensei who happened to be wearing a ninja outfit for some reason. He didn't even want to question him why he was wearing this outfit. Karasuma put his blazer back on himself as he started walking through the hallway of the school building, with Koro-sensei walking next to him.

"What do you think?" Koro-sensei questioned Karasuma, "Sometimes, it can be fun being the target, right?"

"Don't be ridiculous." Karasuma answered, clearly irritated by it as he looked up at Koro-sensei, "And what happens if I evade them both?"

Koro-sensei hummed, placing his tentacle on the area of his head where his chin was supposed to be in thought, coming up with a reward for Karasuma if neither Bitch-sensei and Lovro managed to kill him before the end of this day.

"...Then, I'll give you a chance." Koro-sensei said as he came up with a reward for Karasuma.

Karasuma turned around to look at him, "A chance?"

"I'll stand stock-still in front of you for one whole second, no matter what." Koro-sensei explained, "But don't tell those two about our little agreement. If they work together to throw you the victory, it'll defeat the purpose."

"...Fine." Karasuma replied as he watched Koro-sensei walk away from him towards the classroom.

-----

Later that day, Koro-sensei, Karasuma and Bitch-sensei were in the staffroom. Karasuma was busy typing something on his laptop, Bitch-sensei was sitting on her chair, and Koro-sensei was looking at Bitch-sensei, standing next to the blond haired woman. The door to the staffroom suddely bursted open, making everyone look towards it.

Karasuma tensed up, looking out of the corner of his eye as Lovro lunged for him in a frightening speed. Karasuma's response to Lovro's attack was immediate. He grabbed Lovro's arm and pinned it down on the desk. Lovro looked at Karasuma in shock as he was not excepting him to react to his attack so quickly, realizing that he had underestimated him. Karasuma swung his foot out at Lovro, stopping it inches away from his face.

"You may be skilled, but you seem to overestimate your ability as a retired assassin." Karasuma told Lovro as he picked up the Anti-Sensei knife that the retired assassin had dropped on the floor after Karasuma pinned him down, "To kill a soldier fresh from the special forces."

Lovro's eyes widened, "He's tough!"

Bitch-sensei watched everything in shock, "Even Sensei can't kill him! Do I have any hope at all?"

Karasuma freed Lovro from his grasp and pointed the knife he had just picked up in her direction, "I'm sure you understand that if you fail to kill me today."

Bitch-sensei and Koro-sensei shrieked, completely terrified.

"Hold on a second!" Bitch-sensei exclaimed as she looked over her shoulder at Koro-sensei who hid himself behind her, "Why are you scared?"

"You can't lose Irina-sensei!" Koro-sensei placed his tentacles on Bitch-sensei's shoulder as he shivered in fear, sweating nervously, "Do your best!"

"I can stab my knife five times in one second." Karasuma declared as he walked over to the exit from the staffroom which was still opened. He stopped in it and looked over his shoulder at the octopus, offering him a smile, "Looking forward to seeing you."

Koro-sensei was sweating badly in fear as Karasuma walked out of the staffroom. Bitch-sensei turned her gaze towards Lovro and looked at him in concern when she noticed a massive swollen bruise on his wrist.

"Sensei." She said, looking at Lovro's wrist, "Your hand."

"I suppose I can't kill him like this." Lovro smiled bitterly, "Not today."

"Nyua!" Koro-sensei screamed as he shook in fear. He appeared behind Lovro a few seconds later, dressed up like a cheerleader, sweating nervously, "Don't give up! You can do it! Yes, you can! Go!"

"It's just like I know I can't kill you even when I'm this close to you." Lovro explained, looking over his shoulder at the octopus behind him, "My experience makes that clear. The same goes for Irina."

"I see." Koro-sensei said as Bitch-sensei looked down, avoiding Lovro's gaze, "You've given up." In the blink of an eye, he appeared behind Bitch-sensei and placed his tentacle on his shoulder, "But, at least watch Irina-sensei through to the end!" A crossbones skull appeared on his forehead, "This isn't about experience. The one who manages to kill their target is the better assassin!"

Lovro stopped in the exit from the staffroom and looked over his shoulder at the octopus, "As you wish."

He closed the door, leaving Bitch-sensei all alone in the staffroom with Koro-sensei. The blond haired woman stared at the now closed door to the staffroom, with an uncertain look on her face.

"You really think I can hit Karasuma with my knife?" She questioned, an uncertain look on her face.

"Of course." Koro-sensei replied as he got himself in front of her, "I don't know what you learned under your teacher, but I know you've worked hard on while you've been here." He leant down to grab something, "For example." He grabbed a magazine and showed off one of the pages of it to Bitch-sensei. The page was filled with all kinds of different sets of sexy lingeries, with one of the pink bras circles, "This lingerie you ordered yesterday! Now that's making an effort!"

Bitch-sensei glared at Koro-sensei, "You octoperv!"

"Show them what you can do." Koro-sensei told Bitch-sensei to encourage her, "Karasuma-sensei, your teacher, and all above, your students.

----

Some time later, the students of E Class were in the middle of their lunch break, chatting amongst themselves while they enjoyed their lunch. Karma was standing all by himself in front of the windows, glancing through it, as he occasionaly exchanged a word with someone from his class.

"Hey, check that out, Nagisa." The delinquent called out for the bluenette, looking through the window.

Nagisa turned in the direction Karma was looking at and saw Karasuma eating lunch outside, leaning against a nearby tree.

"Yeah." Kayano said as she too looked in the direction Karma was looking at, "Karasuma-sensei eats lunch over there all the time."

"And now one woman draws near." Karma smirked as Nagisa and Kayano got up from their seats and went over to his side. Bitch-sensei was slowly making her way towards Karasuma, holding an Anti-Sensei knife in her hand, "Bitch-sensei is going for it."

Bitch-sensei stopped next to Karasuma and looked down at him, her long hair slightly unkempt, "Do you have a moment, Karasuma?"

Karasuma looked up at her, slightly irritated, "Wha now? This may be a mock assassination, but I'm done playing around."

Koro-sensei and Lovro watched the exchange between Karasuma and Bitch-sensei from the distance.

"She has a knife, I see." The octopus commented.

"Surely she knows that won't work on him." Lovro voiced his mind about what he was watching, "What a fool."

"Aw, come on, Karasuma." Bitch-sensei said in a suggestive tone, making Karasuma look away from her, "I really want to stay here. You know that." She took off her shirt and put it on the ground, leaving herself in her tank top and skirt only, "One little poke and it'll be all over." She smiled down at him, "I'll make it worth your while. It'll be better than anything you've ever had before."

"So, that's it, huh?" Karasuma thought to himself as he glanced to his side, "I'll steal her knife, and that's that." He was silent for a few seconds, making his choice about this matter, "All right. You can kill me. Stab me anywhere you like."

Bitch-sensei's eyes widened, "I appreciate it."

All of their students gathered in front of the windows of their classroom, watching everything through it.

Koro-sensei looked down at Lovro, "Lovro, you've seen Irina-sensei teach, yes?" Lovro looked up at him, "Her style focuses on mastering difficult pronunciaton first. Language-learning is a cycle of challenges and mystery. Having mastered ten languages, she fearlessly went on to tackle the entirely new position of teacher and mastered that as well. Do you think such an expert in challenges and mystery has done nothing at all since her arrival?"

Koro-sensei held up a handbag, holding it out to Lovro. The retired assassin took it from him and looked inside, tensing up a bit, "What?..."

Bitch-sensei walked behind a tree, "Okay. Here I come." She pulled on a wire that was twisted around the tree from her jacket, pulling Karasuma into the air.

"A trap?" Karasuma thought to himself as he was pulled into the air.

He fell down a second later and landed on the ground, his back facing him. He tried to recover from his fall, but Bitch-sensei quickly ran over to him and got herself on top of him, with her knife in ready.

"She got the better of him!" Kouki shouted.

"You go Bitch-sensei!" Kimura shouted.

"In her own way, she's thinking of the skills she needs to kill me." Koro-sensei commented as the hangbag he had given Lovro was filled with stealth gear, "Challenging and mastering them as though they were a foreign language. To a fellow assassin, a simple look in this bag will reveal her unseen efforts."

"Gotcha!" Bitch-sensei screamed as she raised her knife in the air, about to bring it down on Karasuma.

Karasuma blocked it when she was about to bring her blade down on him, holding her hands, her knife inches away from his face, "That was close."

"Damn!" Bitch-sensei thought to herself as she gritted her teeth, "If this turns into a constest of strenght, there'll be nothing I can do! What should I..." She paused when an idea on how to handle this problem popped into her mind. An innocent, almost pleading, look formed on her facial features, "Karasuma. I want to do it. Can I?"

"What kind of assassin begs for permission?" Karasuma looked at her angrily, "You just don't know when to quit!" Bitch-sensei just gritted her teeth and pushed her knife into his chest. He let out a sigh and let go off her hands, allowing her knife to connect with his chest, "Whatever. I'm not going to spend a whole day putting up with someone who doesn't know when to quit."

"She got him!" Okajime shouted.

Kimura smiled, along with a few of his classmates, "Wow!"

"This means Bitch-sensei's staying!" Maehara grinned.

"It was only a verbal agreement." Karasuma thought to himself as he was still on the ground, looking away from Bitch-sensei, "I doubt he'd just let me kill him after such a ridiculous bet."

Bitch-sensei let out a relieved sigh as she sat up on the ground, her students clapping at her victory from inside the classroom.

"There's a woman who'll wholeheartedly challenge and master even the things she's no good at." Koro-sensei said, "As her students watch and learn her spirit of challenge, each of them will progress in their development as assassins." He glanced at Lovro, "That's why. You'll need her here if you want any hope of killing me."

Bitch-sensei walked away from Karasuma and began making her way towards the old school building. She stopped dead in her tracks when she stumbled upon her old teacher, "...Sensei!"

"You were a terrible apprentice." Lovro told her, "But maybe you'll be better off as a teacher. Make sure you kill him, Irina."

Her eyes widened at the praise she had just received from her teacher, even if it was just a small one. She smiled, "Of course, Sensei! I did it!"

Her students continued to watch everything from their classroom, all of them smilling as Bitch-sensei started laughing like a manwoman in victory, holding up her knife.

Bitch-sensei may have been an arrogant and harsh woman, but if you placed all of that aside, she was pretty damn good teacher, and more importantly she was their E Class English teacher.

-----

When the school day has come to an end and the students of E Class were preparing to head out of the school building, Koro-sensei was reading a magazine, completely distracted by whatever was written on the page he was currently reading. Isogai sneaked up on him and attempted to attack him by firing a pellet from his pistol.

"Aren't you in a good mood, Koro-sensei?" He asked as Koro-sensei easily dodged the pellet which was fired at him by Isogai. Isogai reached down and picked up the pellet from the floor, "Got plans for after school?

"Indeed." Koro-sensei's confirmed Isogai's assumptions as he kept his eyes on the magazine, "I'm going to Hawaii to see a movie. It's premiering in America and I've been looking forward to it."

"No way!" Nakamura approached Koro-sensei's desk and stopped in front of it, "I'm so jealous."

"Nuruhehehe." Koro-sensei laughed, "Mach-20 speed was made for times like these!"

Kataoka approached her teacher and leaned down a bit, wanting to take a better look at the magazine he was reading, "...Sonic Ninja?"

"Oh, yeah. Superhero flick." Nakamura commened as she leaned down to take a better look at the magazine as well, "Tell us about it tommorow!"

Nagisa, Karma and Y/N watched everything in great interest from the back of the classroom, the bluenette holding the same magazine as Koro-sensei. Y/N was so interested in Koro-sensei voicing his interest in seeing the new Sonic Ninja movie that he didn't notice Okajima reaching into his pocket from behind and pulling out his phone.

The students began to depart from the classroom shorty after, one by one. Only one of them remained in the classroom after everyone else was long gone. It was Okajima. He waited until his classmates will leave the class, as he wanted to make sure he won't be caught looking through the pictures on Y/N's phone. He wanted to take a look at the photos in Y/N's phone, because he wanted to find a photo which will show him how Samantha, the girl that Y/N mentioned having hots for back on the school trip looked like.

He knew he could have just ask him if he could show him the photos of her, but he doubted Y/N would show him the pictures of her. He will give the phone back to Y/N tommorow, telling him that he found it laying on his desk in the classroom. He turned Y/N's phone on and let out a relieved sigh once he noticed that Y/N didn't have a password on it. He clicked on one of the icons in Y/N's phone and began browsing through his pictures.

Okajima felt how a smile formed on his lips once he set on eyes on the girl that Y/N mentioned to have hots for back on the school trip. The exchange student wasn't lying when he was telling him and the other guys about her. She was pretty. So was the other girl from his group. What was her name? Jadis? He wasn't exactly sure. He recalled her mentioning her name to him and the rest of the class this one time when they were asking him questions after he arrived at their class.

"Okajima." Okajima's eyes snapped open in panic once Y/N's voice rang through his ears. He looked up from the foreigner's phone and saw the owner of it standing in front of him, an angered look on his normally calm face, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing!" Okajima shouted nervously as he glanced to the side, not wanting to look into Y/N's eyes, "I just saw your phone laying on your desk and decided to pick it up! You know, to give it back to you tommorow!"

"You did?" Y/N crossed his arms, not buying Okajima's story, "Something tells me you took my phone when I wasn't looking, because you wanted to look at the photos of a certain person that I mentioned back on the school trip. I saw how you got interested when I was talking about her."

"Okay." Okajima sighed, knowing that Y/N was not going to buy his lie, "I was just curious how she looked like."

Y/N held his hand out to him, "Give it back."

Okajima handed Y/N's phone back to him, letting out another sigh, "Fine."

"You know." Y/N began, taking the phone from him, "If you wanted to me show you how she looks like, you could have just ask, like Nagisa, Kayano and Sugino did when I was telling them about my friends from America. I would show you if you did."

"What?" A relieved smile grew on Okajima's lips once he heard Y/N's words, making a mental note of it for the future, "Does that mean you're not angry?"

His relieved smile quickly vanished from his from face when Y/N swung his fist at him and punched him in the gut. The exchange student may have not been among the strongest students in their class. He was definitely far, far away from Karma and Terasaka's level of strenght, but it still hurt.

"That's for looking through my phone without asking." Y/N told him, "Don't do that again."

Okajima clutched his gut, nodding his head at the exchange student, "Got it!"

Y/N turned away from Okajima and walked out of the classroom, where Nagisa and Karma were waiting for him. The three of them were planning to ask Koro-sensei about something related to the movie they've been waiting for and were waiting for Koro-sensei to step outside, from where he would probably head to another country where he could watch this movie.

"Did you found it?" Nagisa asked Y/N, referring to the foreigners phone.

Y/N waved his phone back and forth, deciding keep the main reason why it was missing from his pocket between him and Okajima, "It was on my desk. Good thing I noticed it now, not in my dorm, because otherwise I would spend the entire night worrying where I lost it and wouldn't probably get much sleep, because of that."

----

After all of his students walked out of the school building and began making their way down the mountain, Koro-sensei made his way out of the old building and stopped in front of it. He was about to take off, but something stopped him from doing so.

"Koro-sensei!" This something was Nagisa's voice. He turned around and saw Nagisa, Y/N, and Karma standing nearby, the former holding the same magazine as he did back in the classroom, "Please, take us with you!"

"Oh." Koro-sensei said as he noticed the magazine Nagisa was holding, "You like the franchise, do you?"

"Yep!" Nagisa smiled, "We've been waiting ages for the sequel."

"The last movie ended on a note which made everyone want more." Y/N added to which Nagisa nodded in agreement. He didn't consider himself to be a huge fan of the franchise, or at least not as huge as Nagisa and Karma, because he always was more of a Marvel person, but he still enjoyed superhero movies and the last Sonic Ninja movie was very good. At least it was better than most of modern DC movies, "We know we can wait for it to come out in this country, but you know."

Koro-sensei shifted his gaze towards Karma, "I didn't expect you to be into superhero movies, Karma."

Karma smiled, playing with his hair, "I like the director, and he rarely handles comic-book source material."

"I'd like to come too!" Ritsu's voice called out from Y/N's pocket.

Y/N reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He narrowed his eyes and sweatdropped a little, because he saw Ritsu on his phone, "Ritsu. What are you doing in my phone?"

"To facilitate information sharing among students, I downloaded my data onto everyone's cellphones." Ritsu explained why she was in Y/N's phone at the moment. She smiled up at him and saluted, "Call me Mobile Ritsu!"

"So." Nagisa whispered to Y/N, "She can do just about anything, too."

Y/N nodded his head in agreement as he turned his phone around, allowing his AI classmate to look at their teacher, "I'd like to take a little trip with Koro-sensei at Mach 20! Perhaps my camera images can assist in assassination planning."

"As you wish. Let's travel to the movie." Koro-sensei flipped his robe and, before anyone could react, wrapped Nagisa, Karma and Y/N in them. Karma was on Koro-sensei's left side, Nagisa was on Koro-sensei's right side, and Y/N was in the middle, between his two friends, "I'll give you all a taste of my speed!"

"Hey, Karma, Y/N?" Nagisa called out for his friends, sweating nervously, "You know, I asked him on a whim...but what have we gotten ourselves into here?"

Karma's smile was stiff as he was trying to act calmer than he was, "Yeah, well...actually, we never considered the safety of it all."

Y/N sweated nervously, looking like he was starting to have second thoughts about this, "We really should have think through this, before we approached Koro-sensei."

"Not to worry." Koro-sensei reassured his students, "I'll accelerate gently so no one gets hurt."

The octopus leaped himself into the air in a massive speed, making the three boys cry out in suprise at the sudden movement. A cloud of smoke surrounded the group of five as they flew into the air.

"S-So fast!" Nagisa stuttered out, looking down.

Karma chuckled as he looked down, "Fantastic! I can see the Pacific Ocean already!"

Y/N remained silent for a few moments, gazing ahead of himself, noticing that the sun was setting as he was left in awe, because he doubted many people experienced flying with such speed before him and his classmates. He tightened his grip around his phone with Ritsu in it, doing his best to not drop it into the ocean.

It wasn't long before he noticed one thing as he and his classmates continued to fly forward with a massive speed, thanks to their teacher. He noticed that not much wind was hitting them and he found it quite strange, considering they were flying with Mach 20 speed.

"Guys." He called out for Nagisa and Karma, earning their attention, "Is the wind not hitting you as well?" Nagisa and Karma hummed in confirmation. He looked up at Koros-sensei and asked, "Do you have something to do with, Koro-sensei?"

Nagisa looked up at Koro-sensei, "Is your head deflecting most of it, Sensei?"

"Good obversation, Nagisa and you too Y/N." Koro-sensei complimented Nagisa and Y/N for noticing it, "The secret is in my skin! My head is normally soft but it hardens up at high pressures. That way it can stand up to even Mach-speed air resistance. You have something quite like my skin in your everyday lives too." He pulled out a water bottle and a beaker and began explaining something he'd normally teach back at the school.

Y/N's eyes widened in suprise the moment he realized what his teacher was doing and so did Nagisa and Karma's. The exchange student and the bluenette thought to themselves at the same time, "What is this, an in-flight lecture?"

"Aren't you going to assassinate him, Karma?" Ritsu asked from Y/N's phone as she looked up at Karma, "This seems like a good chance."

"Don't be foolish, Ritsu. We'd fall into the Pacific at Mach Speed." Karma pointed out as they speeded faster across the ocean, "Koro-sensei has us right where he wants us. All we can do is listen quietly."

----

It took them some time but Koro-sensei, Nagisa, Y/N, Karma and Ritsu have finally arrived at Hawaii. Koro-sensei flew past some trees, causing some of the leaves to fall off the twigs, when he landed on the island.

"...And that same dilatancy is put to use in the latest bulletproof vests." The octopus finished his lecture as he placed Y/N , Nagisa and Karma on the ground, "The more you know!" He began putting his human disguise on himself, "Anyway, the cinema's just below here."

His students stayed silent as they looked around themselves in awe. They really traveled it all the way from Japan to Hawaii during only one lecture. Y/N let out a deep breath, as if he was a traveler that just returned to their home after a very long time as Nagisa and Karma looked at him in amusement. Y/N couldn't help himself, because it was his first time in America in months.

Not wanting to be late for the movie, they made their way into the cinema and managed to find some seats for themselves in the back. Karma was sitting on the left side of the group, Y/N with Ritsu on his phone was sitting next to him, Nagisa was sitting next to them and Koro-sensei was sitting next to the bluenette.

Karma shivered a bit after taking his seat, "It's cold!"

"Yeah." Y/N nodded in agreement as he shivered a bit because of the cold temperature in the cinema, before thinking to himself, "Brian wasn't joking when he was telling us about his family vacation in Hawaii. They really do not spare air conditioning here."

"The A/C is always on indoors in Hawaii." Koro-sensei explained, handing out blankets to them, "Bundle up, now."

He handed Karma a pink blanket with smilling hearts, making the delinquent sweatdrop at the design. He glanced to his side when he felt how someone nudged him. He looked at Y/N. The exchange student pointed at his own yellow blanket with small bees of various colours splattered all around it, before pointing at the one which was given to Karma, telling him that they could switch their blankets if he wanted to, without saying any words to him.

They switched the blankets a few seconds later as it was obvious that neither of them liked the designs of the blankets which were given to them and were more comfortable with the blankets that the person sitting next to them had.

"I can't wait!" Ritsu exclaimed as she clasped her hands together, now wearing a winter coat, "This is the first time I've been to a cinema!"

Y/N smiled at how excited she looked to with at the cinemae with them as he set her down in the place from which she'd be able to watch from the movie without any problems.

"But, this is America." Nagisa said as he suddenly realized that, "They won't have Japanese subtitles. Think we can get the gist of it?"

"You'll be fine." Koro-sensei said as Nagisa, Karma and Y/N looked up at him, "Your English grades are nothing to sneeze at and Irina-sensei's been working you plenty hard." Two tentacles with smiles on them came out of his sleeve and moved towards Karma and Nagisa who looked at them with widened eyes. Y/N didn't receive one because unlike Karma and Nagisa, he wouldn't have any problems with understanding the movie without Japanese subtitles, "I'll explain any unfamiliar words that crop up. I won't give one to Y/N because I'm certain he won't have any trouble with understanding the movie. Now, do your best and enjoy the show." He held out some snacks for them, "Here, have some soda and popcorn."

The movie started playing on the large screen in of them shorty after and it started with a view of the main character holding his sword in ready as he was surrounded by his enemies.

Minutes passed and the movie continued to play. Y/N sat back in his seat with a smile as he continued to watch the movie, enjoying it so far. The special effects were great, the cheoregaphy was great as well and the plot was really good. He shifted his gaze between Karma and Nagisa, noticing that his classmates were enjoying the movie as well.

He turned away from Nagisa and glanced down at his phone, wanting to take a quick look at Ritsu. His AI classmate was watching the movie in wonder, her eyes wide and one of her fingers on her lips. He smiled, wondering how it must have been to her to experience a movie for the first time.

In the end, he shifted his gaze towards Koro-sensei who was enjoying the movie just as much as they did. His face was pink and he was muttering something to himself, but he couldn't really understand what his teacher was saying to himself. Y/N smiled at Koro-sensei, even though he knew his teacher couldn't see it as he was entirely focused on the movie. The octopus really flew them to Hawaii to see a movie before it came out in Japan. He really was an amazing teacher.

Y/N lifted his hand up to his chin and rubbed it as he started to wonder why Koro-sensei was so interested in seeing this movie in the first place. He got the answer to the question which just formed in mind when he shifted his gaze back towards the large screen in front of him, because the movie showed a close up of the main heroine's large breasts.

-----

The group made their way back to Japan shorty after after the movie ended. All of them were now standing in front their school building. Y/N and Nagisa had a great time watching the movie. Karma had a great time watching the movie as well, at least until the end of it when something about the main villain was revealed.

"That was great!" Nagisa voiced his opinion about the movie, "That cliffhanger really leaves you wanting more!"

Y/N nodded in agreement, "Definitely looking forward to what the next movie will have in store for us."

"But having the main villain turn out to be the heroine's brother? Pretty cliched." Karma commented.

"It may have been a movie cliche, but it was done right." Y/N shrugged as he voiced his mind about the reveal at the end of the movie.

Ritsu looked up at them from Y/N's phone, "I can predict how the series will end by analyzing the tropes of a thousand Hollywood films! Shall I?"

Nagisa shook his head at Ritsu's offer, "No, thanks."

"What about you, Koro-sensei?" Y/N shifted his gaze towards Koro-sensei, "What do you think about the movie?"

"Long-lost siblings!" Koro-sensei shouted, crying, "What a cruel fate!"

Koro-sensei's weakness number 12: Cries at cliched scenes.

"Hey, what's with him?" Karma asked as Y/N and Nagisa looked at Koro-sensei in amusement, "I thought he was a big boy."

"He was like this all the way home." Ritsu commented.

Nagisa bowed to Koro-sensei, offering him a grateful look, "Thanks for everything today, Koro-sensei!"

Y/N smiled at Koro-sensei, "Thank you for letting us watch this movie early!"

"See you." Karma said.

"Goodbye!" Koro-sensei waved one of his tentacles at them, "Careful on these roads at night." Y/N, Karma and Nagisa turned away from him and were about to start walking away, but then he added something which made them stop dead in their tracks, "And write a report on the movie in English by tomorrow."

"What?" Nagisa exclaimed as he turned around to look at his teacher in suprise, "You're giving us homework?"

"It's a small price to pay for a free trip to Hawaii." Koro-sensei pointed out.

Nagisa, Karma and Y/N had nothing to say in their defense and walked away from Koro-sensei. They started making their way down the mountain together, starting to make their way towards their homes, or dorms in Y/N's case. The blue haired boy let out a sigh a few moments later, which earned Y/N and Karma's attention.

Karma titled his head towards him, "What's up, Nagisa?"

"What on your mind?" Y/N asked as he turned to look at his blue haired friend.

"That was a first." Nagisa began, "In just five hours, we flew to Hawaii while listening to a lecture, watched a movie, and then came back home."

"You got that right." Karma agreed as Y/N nodded in agreement.

"What's more." Ritsu added as she was still on Y/N's phone, "Koro-sensei reached a new level of care in keeping you two from harm. I saw him use his tentacles to avoid wind pressure and dust particles."

"What we saw today, that's what Koro-sensei sees all the time." Nagisa stated as Y/N and Karma hummed in agreement, "The more I get to know him, the more I feel like his life is receding from our view."

-----

Y/N split up from Karma and Nagisa a few minutes ago when his two friends went in the directions of their houses and was heading towards the dorm complex he was staying at since his arrival at this country. He wasn't alone on his way to his dorm, though. Ritsu was accompanying him. His AI classmate was still on his phone, which was in one of the upper pockets of his school uniform. They walked mostly in silence, occasionaly exchanging a word or two with each other.

Ritsu looked ahead of herself after a building in her view after she and Y/N passed the corner, "Is this your dorm complex?"

"Yes." Y/N nodded in agreement as he started walking towards the building which just appeared in his and Ritsu's view, "We're getting close."

"What will you do after you will enter your room, Y/N?" Ritsu questioned him.

"I don't know." Y/N replied, "Maybe I will browse the internet on my laptop, or maybe I will just lay down on my bed for a bit. I will decide when I will enter my room."

"Lay on your bed?" Ritsu asked, "Are you tired from our trip to Hawaii?"

"Not really." Y/N shook his head, "It's just, a lot has happened today, you know. I would have never say that I will end up going to Hawaii today to see a movie I was waiting for when I woke up in my bed." Ritsu hummed in understanding, "You know, I didn't actually ask you this question after we returned to Japan." He looked genuinely curious, when he asked her, "What did you think about the movie?"

"It was pretty good. I enjoyed it." Ritsu replied, "I can see why so many people like to watch them in their free time. Maybe I will watch one from time to time when I won't be busy with something."

"Good to hear you enjoyed it too." Y/N smiled at Ritsu as he was genuinely curious to find out what his AI classmate thought about the movie, "Make sure to let me know everytime when you will want to watch a movie or a TV show. We could watch some together."

Ritsu looked up at him, suprised by the offer, "Huh?"

"I have tons of TV shows and movies saved up on my laptop." Y/N explained, looking down at the pocket of his school uniform in which his phone with Ritsu was in "We can browse through them and find one to watch together."

"Sounds good to me!" Ritsu smiled, "We can watch one together in your room now if you won't be busy with something else."

"Now?" Y/N wanted to be sure if he didn't misheard it.

"Yes." Ritsu replied.

Y/N didn't answer to Ritsu's offer right away as he had to think about it. He did have an essay to write for English, but he could write it after they'll be done watching whatever they will choose to watch together. It's not like he will stay all night watching something, which has already happened to him a few times.

"Sure." He smiled, accepting Ritsu's offer, "We can watch one after we will reach my room if you want to."

Ritsu returned Y/N's smile, even though he couldn't see it, because he was still looking ahead of himself, "Do you have any recommendations?"

Y/N tapped his chin with his free hand, trying to figure out what he should watch with Ritsu before an idea popped into his mind, "You know. There's this one TV show that a good friend of mine, Samantha recommended to me a while ago, but I haven't watched a single episode, yet, even though I have had the first season saved up on my laptop for a while now. How about we give it a try together?"

"Okay! We can share our thoughts about it aftewards." Ritsu beamed, "How is it called?"

"Supernatural." Y/N responded, "It's quite a long TV show from what I've heard from my friends who watched it. It ended last year with its fifteenth season."

"Fifteenth season? It really is a long one." Ritsu agreed, "Luckilly, after watching the first episode I'll be able to do an analysis and determine what will happen in the next seasons of it!"

"Don't do it." Y/N shook his head at Ritsu's words right after hearing them, not wanting her to do it, because it would ruin the experience of watching this TV show for the first time, "What's the point of watching a TV show this long if you will already know what will happen in each season? It will only ruin the experience of watching it for the first time."

Ritsu looked up at him with a thoughtful expression on her face and nodded her head a few seconds later, "I think I understand. I won't do the analysis now, because I don't want to ruin my experience with this show."

"Nice to see you understand it." Y/N smiled at Ritsu as he reached the entrance to the dorm complex, happy to see her understand why people don't like to have the TV shows they're about to watch spoiled.

He pushed the door to the dorm complex open and entered the building. He walked along the hallway for a few seconds and made his way to the staircase which was leading to the second floor of the building. He was about to make his way up the stairs, but stopped himself from doing so when he glanced to his side. He saw a few of his fellow exchange students spending their free time in the area of the building which was designed for the people living in it to spend their free time at.

Matt was playing cards, war to be exact, with Lara and Ashley, Kevin was watching them play from his seat, while lifting weights and Keith and Lamar were nowhere to be seen. Y/N shook his head once he saw what Matt was playing with Lara and Ashley. His fellow exchange student really loved playing all kinds of card games. He turned away from his fellow exchange students after a few seconds and started walking up the stairs, without saying any word to them, because they would either ignore him or make an annoying comment about him.

He made his way up the stairs and turned the corner, entering the area of the building where the boys had their rooms. He walked past Keith and Lamar who happened to be walking through the hallway at this moment. Keith and Lamar glanced at him and whispered amongst themselves after they passed him on the hallway. They laughed at something after exchanging a few words with each other, before walking down the stairs, probably to join the rest on the lower floor

Y/N immediately knew what was the subject of their conversation, because he saw the looks they gave him, when they passed each other and rolled his eyes at them, more annoyed than hurt by it.

Ritsu stayed silent for a few seconds, waiting for Keith and Lamar to be in a safe distance from her and Y/N, before asking her foreign classmate who stopped in front of the entrance to his dorm, "Who were they, Y/N? Are they one of the foreign exchange students that came to Japan with you?"

"Yes." Y/N confirmed it with a nod of his head as he grabbed the door handle and pushed the door to his dorm open, "Keith and Lamar. These two, along with Kevin usually stick around each other. They are often joined by Matt, Ashley and Lara and all seven of them often leave the dorms to hang out in the town whenever they have free time to do so."

"That sounds like fun." Ritsu stated as Y/N entered his room along with her, making sure to close the door behind him, "Do you go with them whenever they head out to spend their time together in the town?"

"No." Y/N shook his head in response, taking off his shoes and placing them aside, "They don't invite me to hang out with them, because I'm from E Class. They are treating me the same way as the entire school treats E Class."

Ritsu frowned in a saddened manner, realizing that maybe she shouldn't have ask him this question, "Oh."

"They weren't always treating me the way they do now, you know? We actually used to be on the friendly terms with each other." Y/N began as Ritsu brought herself out of her thoughts and listened to him with interest, "We all gotten to know each other a bit more during our flight from American to Japan which wasn't actually the shortest. We even planned out everything we will do together in our free time in this country, but it all changed after I was put in E Class."

"I'm sorry you you have to deal with something like that, Y/N." Ritsu said, lowering her gaze to the floor, "I don't understand the treatment you and the rest of our class are getting from the other classes, because I have never experienced it, and I don't think I ever will, because I don't have a physical body, like you and our classmates, but I'm still sorrry that you have to go through it."

"It's alright, Ritsu. I don't pay attention to their comments, anyway." Y/N shrugged, heading towards his desk with his laptop on top of it, "Why should I care about what the people who changed their opinion about me just because someone told them to do so think about me."

He reached into the upper pocket of his school uniform and took out his phone with Ritsu from it. He placed his phone with Ritsu on his desk. He took off his backpack and placed it on the floor. He unzipped it and pulled out his pencil box. He placed his pencil box on his desk and picked up his phone. He placed it back on the desk shorty after, making sure it was going to lean itself again the pencil box, making sure to give Ritsu a good view at his laptop and making sure his phone wasn't going to fall over.

He sat down on his chair and turned his laptop on. Waiting for Y/N's laptop to turn on, Ritsu looked around the dorm of her foreign classmate, seeing as much of it as she could, which wasn't much, considering her current position, but it was still something, right? She could have always ask Y/N to give her a proper tour around his room after they'll be done watching the first episode of the TV show that his friend reccomended him.

One of the things which she spotted was a sculpture of Iron Man that she made for him standing on top on the desk, not too far from his laptop, "You still have the Iron Man sculpture that I made for you."

"Of course I do." Y/N nodded his head, looking at the sculpture on his desk, "I always wanted to have one and thanks to you, I finally own one. Thank you for this, again. "

"You don't need to thank me for this, again, Y/N." Ritsu smiled as Y/N's laptop turned itself on, it's bright screen shining at her and her classmate, "It was a pleasure!"

With his laptop now properly turned on, all Y/N had to do now was to find a folder with the first season of Supernatural in it. It didn't took him long to find it. He found it in the section of his laptop which had all of the TV shows and movies he had downloaded from the internet. He clicked the folder and he and Ritsu were greeted by the view of all the episodes, over twenty of the exact, that the first season of Supernatural consisted of.

"Y/N. Why is this TV in the dowloaded section of your laptop?" Ritsu asked as she noticed one thing about the folder with the TV show she was about to watch with her classmate, her tone growing suspicious, "Did you pirated it?"

Y/N smiled sheepishly, "Maybe."

"Y/N." Ritsu's tone was stern, "Do you know that pirating is illegal?"

"I know. It's just I couldn't find this show anywhere on the legal sources." Y/N explained, "But, does it matter now? I'm trained to be an assassin and the Earth will explode in less than a year if we won't succeed in our mission."

"You may be trained to be an assassin but it doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't be pirating things such as this TV show from the internet." Ritsu pointed out, "If you will have trouble with finding a movie or a TV show in a legal source, you can always ask me for the help and I'll find it for you."

Y/N smiled at Ritsu, even though he knew she couldn't see it as she was facing the screen of his laptop, and nodded his head, "Thanks. I'll make sure to keep that in mind." He grabbed his mouse and moved the cursor on the screen towards the first episode of Supernatural, "Now, shall we begin?"

"Yes!" Ritsu replied, her tone shifting back to her usual one, "Let's start."

Y/N's smile grew wider at Ritsu's enthusiasm. His AI classmate was really eager to experience new things. He clicked his mouse two times, beginning the first episode.

Needless to say, Y/N didn't got much sleep that night as he and Ritsu ended up watching six episodes together in one sitting, getting immediately hooked on this TV show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 44.9K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...
81.6K 3.2K 40
[OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED AS OF AUGUST 4TH, 2017.] x + x "I promised to be by your side, even if you want me to go." She is no one - and she must be...
560 31 20
Megumi Yanagisa was everything a young girl should be: model student, aspiring performer, driven athlete, and... MEMBER OF THE END-CLASS?! As if main...
12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...