pink; kawata nahoya.smiley

By hhcnma

[discontinued as of now] # wherein she found him fighting under a bridge and thought she would be his next pu... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

eight

519 19 5
By hhcnma

-

TWO months passed. and ever since then, they did not have any regrets. zero. absolutely none of that. y/n and smiley just improves their relationship further, thats all it has been.

"fuck. y/n, what do i do after dividing this thing?" the pink afro male questioned, scratching his head as he taps the tip of his pen on the paper, dots appearing on the sheet.

his girlfriend shrugged while she finds for her biology textbook, bending down to reach the book that was coincidentally under the damn bed.

nahoya's bedroom was an absolute mess with all their school materials all over the place because of how they rage when they don't understand one thing after another.

the female stood up and climbed up onto his bunk bed - nahoya's the top one, by the way.

she rest her body on the comfortable mattress with a loud exhale, stretching her body before hugging a pillow. she turns to face down, where he was but it seems like he was climbing on the ladder.

the two look at each other for awhile, her on the bed while he stayed on the ladder.

y/n pats the space beside her, inviting him to rest next to her. it took him awhile to think until he finally decided and crawled onto the bed. he laid down next to her, who was busy hugging his pillow.

"there's other things you can hug, y'know." he said, turning his head to her side as she looks at him.

while she tightens her grip on the pillow, her gaze was on him. trying to think what he meant. took her quite awhile - maybe a minute or two - but she soon gets it and slowly hugs his arm while still hugging the pillow.

and without noticing it, the two doze off into sleep till the evening falls.

-

"alright, we're going to have a practice match with another school team. its happening on sunday so make sure you attend." the volleyball team's manager informs as all the eyes were on her.

f/n hissed softly, nudging an elbow at her friend that was sitting next to her. a small 'sorry' leaving her mouth.

"about what?" the girl asked, a brow raised.

"you have a date on sunday, don't you?" y/n jerked up as her friend reminded her about it. she cussed under her breath.

it has been another two months of their relationship and again, it was doing fairly well.

the (h/c) haired girl walked out of the gym after bidding goodnights to her teammates. she sees him standing infront of the school gates with his bike behind him, fetching her.

he tossed his helmet towards her, to which she swiftly catches.

"wanna go get something before heading home?" he asked, mounting over his bike. she shook her head before mounting over as well, wrapping her arms around his torso.

even if she disagree to go and eat dinner, they still ended up infront of the convenience store. they only went to grab ice cream though.

and then, they proceed driving to her house.

smiley stopped by a red light.

"nahoya." she called from behind, tilting her head up to look at his nape. the male turned to side-view her with a hum.

"i have practice on sunday and i don't think it will end on time for our date..." she sadly mentioned as she traced the pattern on the back of his jacket.  nahoya pouts but continues to focus on the road.

finally outside of her house, she hands him the helmet. and of course, before turning around, she gives a quick peck on the cheek.

but just as she was about to turn around, her boyfriend stops her.

"if its okay with you, i can fetch you after you finish practicing on sunday." he suggested, reaching his hands into the pockets of his nacket.

"but its kinda far. are you sure you wanna-?"

"yea, im sure." he laughed lightly with his usual smile. the female smiled softly as she looks at the pink afro male, a small chuckle left her lips before giving another smile towards the male infront of her.

"then sure. i will like that."

-

sunday has arrived and as scheduled for the volleyball club, they were going to have a friendly practice match with another school team.

the practice went well with both teams ending their day with some pizza that their teacher-in-charge, coaches and team managers ordered.

y/n didn't forget the fact that smiley was going to come fetch her, thankfully. she informed the teacher and the others about it before separating from them, watching the bus drift further away from the school building.

the girl stood infront of the gates and waited for smiley. after about five minutes, he doesn't seem to be making an appearance anywhere. y/n raised a brow at this and look at her sides, she though maybe he got lost or something.

so she decided to wait for another five minutes and he still wasn't around. at that point, she assumed that he wasn't coming and forgot to let her know so she starts to walk, thinking that she'll just ride a bus home.

until her phone rang. she immediately answered it after seeing his name on the screen.

"nahoya?" she called for his name as she heard nothing from the other line of the call. about ten seconds, it was quiet on his side but she didn't end the call yet.

"oh- y/n, where exactly is the school you're at right now?" he questioned, scratching his temple. the dude was at the side of the streets at the city, standing next to his bike.

an irked form on her forehead but she made an effort to cool herself down before responding back to nahoya's

"up a hill... wait, nevermind i'll see you in the city. the bus arrived anyways." she said, standing up and wait for the bus to stop.

"oh aight ma'am." he laughed abit before the call ended.

after for about 30 minutes, she reached the city and decided to find nahoya. maybe he wasn't that far from the bus stop. and she was right, the pink afro male was only a street away from the stop.

about to wave her hand to catch his attention, she stopped mid way when she sees him talking with another female that looks like she was about their age.

they were getting all friendly and stuff. and somehow, y/n felt a tint of something. she felt upset and a tint of anger. but she ignored it and walked to where he was.

pat his shoulder and he turns to face his girlfriend with a smile.

"who's this?" the (h/c) haired girl asked, trying to stay with a polite tone towards the other female. her eyes examines the girl infront of them while standing next to nahoya.

that same feeling from earlier struck her again. the way that girl's long brown hair rest on her shoulder and how her long light blue dress fits her so well. lips were perfectly plump.

she clenched her fist, trying to shrug the feeling off again but it doesn't seem to work like before. but she kept a small smile to not look intimidating.

"she was asking for directions... and i don't know wherever she wanted to go." he scratched the back of his head while he turns to y/n.

the girl then told her the location she needed to head to and so y/n gave her the directions. she waved the pair a 'farewell' before turning to her right.

"shall we?" he pats the seat of his bike while looking at her. the (h/c) haired girl nodded once and mount over the bike, not waiting for him to get on it first.

nahoya raise a brow with a smile as he looks her. she only grinned and continuously pat on the driver's seat infront of her, telling him to hurry up. and so he mount over and start the engine.

they took a cooling drive around the city before stopping by a store and bought snacks. and then, drove off to a highway.

it was quite late so there weren't many cars around. they admire the view, streetlights placed at the side of the roads to lightened it up and cars driving passed - about one or two.

the atmosphere was silent while they enjoy each other's presence, standing close to each other. one holding a bag of chip while the other one sips into his canned drink.

but the silence ended when nahoya decides to open up a conversation, which only turns out to be a short one and continued the quiet atmosphere after it.

"the girl was kinda pretty, huh?" he suddenly said, making y/n's eyes widened slightly, her brows rised as her gaze was still fixated on the view.

"i guess.." she whispered. but it was loud enough for him to hear. the tone of her voice immediately caught his attention as he wraps an arm around her and pull her closer.

"but not as pretty as you!" he tried to cheer her up, hugging her by the side while drinking his beverage. he then offered it to her.

"no thank you." she kindly declined, pushing it away gently before continuing to eat her potato chips until the bag was empty.

there the silence continued like as said before.

finally, they decided to head back home. y/n unnoticeably fell asleep and when nahoya noticed, he slows down his driving.

they reached back at her house and were about to head to sleep again but sadly, their alarm went off. and without realizing it, it was a monday.

both groaned in sync, not wanting to go to school. and they didn't, they just slept throughout the day in her room.

when b/n walks in, he could hear the two loudly snoring in their sleep while they hug each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 8.5K 57
โLแดœแด„แด‹ ษชs แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡.โž A แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ Tแดแด‹สแด Rแด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€s แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›s แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส สแดแดœส€s แด›ส€แดœสŸส. โš  Mแด€ส แดส€ แดแด€ส ษดแดแด› แด„แดษด...
321K 20.2K 37
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 08/26/2021 ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐“๐”๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
440K 16.4K 80
"I Hate Everyone But You..."-โ™ก [IN THE MAKING] Tokyorev/Mikey x Female! Reader. I do not own any characters be...
799K 14.1K 103
Requests are closed #1 in Headcanons!! (25-26.05.22!!) ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO KEN WAKUI NOT ME! Current characters - Mikey Draken Smiley (removed...