๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ: ๐™ณ...

By Blair_Yodin

COMPLETED ๐Ÿ“Œ----- No friendship, no trust and no love. A dangerous world where Money is your weapon, Rank is... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
๐…๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐š
๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐จ
!๐Œ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐๐ž๐ญ
๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐๐ž๐ฐ
๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š
๐‡๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง ๐„๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐‰๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐–๐ž๐š๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐’๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
~~~

๐๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

2.9K 93 9
By Blair_Yodin

Rona and I entered the school successfully. "Let's keep walking." I told her.

"Seok-hoon and Kenji are really nice...Don't you think?" She said. I stopped walking and turned to her. "They are." I said and stare at my waist, I'm still wearing Kenji's blazer.

Don't be blinded by fake kindness Rona.

We walk inside the classroom full of students talking about yesterday's event. "Hera, finally you arrived!" Jenny clings to my arms and pulled me away from Rona who she glared at before smiling to me.

"I was late, but still good morning Jenny-ssi." Her smile got bigger. "You're not late." Minhyuk added.

"Your video is uploaded to the internet. You were gorgeous yesterday, that dress is Vera Wang right?" I nodded at the short girl's enthusiasm.

"I-It was." I smiled. "Don't crowd her Jenny." Seok-kyung clings to my other arm. I glance at Rona who is staring at Seok-hoon with Kenji, but mostly she's staring at Seok-hoon.

"Hey waiting list #1." Jenny spoke. Rona fixes her posture to look presentable maybe. "Why are you always late?" She let go of my arm and walks in front of Rona with her arms-crossed.

"Tell me the truth, do you have stage fright that's why you didn't come last night? Did you suddenly had anxiety by thinking of performing in front of the big stage and crowd?" Jenny leaned in to her face. Rona sighs at her statement.

"Move." Rona says and walks away, bad luck she pass by Minhyuk.

"True or false? Was there really a car accident? Why do you look well?" He says as he check her, moving her arm.

Rona grabs her arm back and scoffed. "Believe as you please." He pushed him out of the way.

"This brat." He tried to drag her back.

I let go of Seok-kyung's arm. "Enough." I said and walks beside Rona. "There was a accident yesterday that's why we're late."

"How would you know that? You're not even with her." Eun Byeol added.

"Can you confirm that I'm not with her? A car crashed to our car and crashed to them, the end. Do we need to explain ourselves? You're not even the teachers right?"

They went silent. "Why do you keep bothering her? Is it because she almost got to perform solo? Does that explain the childish teasing comes from? Should I repeat myself from saying this? I pity you guys, so much."

"Who are you to pity us?" Eun Byeol walk towards me. "Someone who is better than you, my dear." I fix her hair and pulled Rona with me.

Rona and I tried finding a seat. "This seat is taken."

"This too."

"This is my seat."

I scoffed. "I know it's taken, but you deserved to sit on the floor...You look like someone I would gladly step on." 

I told the girl who quickly sat on her seat when we're finding where to sit. She gritted her teeth.

"The seats in front and beside me is not taken." Seok-hoon raised his hand.

Rona sat beside him while I sat behind him and guess what? The seat beside me is Kenji's, he smiled at me. "Eyyyy, seat mate!" We high-fived.

"Who's free today?" Eun Byeol suddenly asked and everyone raises their hands. I rolled my eyes and sat.

"My mom is throwing a party, let's go after school to my house."

"Sorry, I can't go." Seok-kyung responded. "Rona, would you like to go to our house today? Hera you can go too."

Rona and I glance at each other. "Yeah, both of you." Seok-kyung said. "Let's study together with Seok-hoon and Kenji."

"What's with best-friends-since-childhood mode? Since when are you friends with Rona?" Minhyuk asks.

I friends with Minhyuk that's why he didn't mention me, he knows that and I know that.

"Since now." Seok-hoon replied. "I'll be at home if you 2 come."

"I hate studying but if you go there, I'll be home." Kenji winks. I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

Then our teacher came in. Ma Gu Di.

"He's the teacher?" I mumbled judging him. "I know right? I'm dissapointed too, I thought we'll have a sexy female teacher." Kenji whispered behind me. I pinched his arm secretly. "Ouch!" He whispered.

Ma Gu Di sem looks better than Logan's ridiculous outfit. I shook my head at the thought of him.

I went to the bathroom and on my way back when I heard a fuss outside our homeroom. Students gathered close to the balcony. I was about to walk away when I heard Rona's voice.

"Everyone come at me! Come on! Why are you scared now?!" Rona swings a mop and hit some things beside her.

I saw her standing at the edge. I make my way to the crowd. "Ya! Rona! What are you doing?" I was about to help her but she keep swinging the mop back and forth that it almost hit me but Minhyuk protected me by putting his arm in front of me, slightly pusing me back. Jenny is beside me.

"Yes, I live in Min Seola's house! So, what? How does that concern you huh!"

My eyes widened.

"What did you do to Min Seola?! Did you bully her like me?! Do you want me to end up like her?!" She yelled.

"That's enough Bae Rona!" I yelled. "Get down here!" 

She accidently hit a statue head beside her and was about to fell when I pushed everyone out of my way to catch her but someone already did.

Logan?!

He pulled her upwards. "Someone bring her to the infirmary." No one wanted to get close to her.

"I'll come with her." I said and I gestured Rona to walk in front of me. I glance at Logan who winked at me and I took out my tongue at him.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded. "Of course, I should be." She's sitting on the bed while I'm beside her.

"Hera, you may go now, I'll take care of her." Ma Gu Di said and I nodded leaving them both.

"I'm Gu Ho Dong. Your P.E teacher from now on...My temper is short and I'm always excited to do P.E." He says and I'm trying not to laugh at him.

"Everyone, 10 laps around the field start now!" He says. I'm about to run when Seok-hoon stopped me. "What?" I asked him.

"I don't think that's a reasonable discipline!" Seok-hoon shouted.

"We didn't even do anything!" Kenji added. "She's the one who threatened us." Eun Byeol said.

"I'm the teacher am I? You will follow what I tell you to do. I f you have a problem with that you should go be the teacher." He back-clash at them.

"A piece of shit. Look at you wearing those, how embarrassing." Seok-kyung rolled her eyes.

I bit my lip from laughing. Logan looks at he's wearing. "Buy me something then, you're rich kids right?! If none of you run, you're all be penalized!"

Nobody moves and Seok-hoon is stopping me to run.

"One demerit! Two demerits!" He yelled and everyone started to run. "Choi Hera, you can run 3 laps only!" He said.

"Okay Sem!" I said and started running, we went round and round. Jenny is stired and I tried cheering her up. "You can do this Jenny-ssi!" She smiled while panting. "How can you run this long?" Minhyuk ask out of breath. "I guess I'm born with it." I replied.

"Choi Hera, you may sit now." He said and whistles to the others.

I sat at the bench. Watching them then Seok-kyung fainted. I stood up and ran towards them. "Ya, Seok-kyung?" I shake her then she smirked. 

Aish, this girl is very smart...

"Kid, stop putting on a show. If you don't stand up 10 demerits!" I secretly gestured Logan that she's awake and he nodded.

"Wake up! What do you want? 20 Demerits?" He said and Seok-hoon spoke up. "What kind of teacher are you?!"

 Will you be responsible if something happens to her?!" Kenji said. Seok-hoon lift Seok-kyung and run to the infirmary.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And the best actress awards goes to Joo Seok-kyung! Brava!

_______________________________________

(A/N)

2 updates in one dayyyyy, yeyyyyyyy

If there's any typos I'm sorry cause I'm sleepy rn ngl. I'll edit it tomorrow soooooo

Anyways, please comment, vote and follow me (if u like)

Words count:  1340

(11/26/2021)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 12.9K 48
joo seokhoon everyone has a secret in the penthouse the penthouse : war in life s1 book 1 out of 3 best achievements: 1st in Penthouse 14.4.21...
39.7K 1.4K 12
"Let's start with why you left without saying anything" "It was just a one-nightstand Jungkook" she reasoned. #2 in bulletproofboyscouts #10 in jeo...
119K 11.1K 55
โYou know my private pool doesn't have cameras on the wall Officer Jeon~โž โDon't hesitate, kiss me Officer Jeon~โž โI will never let you die, Officer...
64.3K 1.9K 35
"As long as you promise you won't leave me I'll stay strong" He said staring right into her eyes Joo Seokhoon x oc A penthouse war in life fan fiction