Abby Anderson x Reader

بواسطة idkkklollx

One shots and Abby x reader story المزيد

Abby x reader story, part 2 - The maid and queen
Abby x reader story part 3 - The building

Abby x reader story, part 1 - party

1.2K 9 3
بواسطة idkkklollx

In this story Y/N recently joined the WLF and thats where she meets Abby. Y/N is 20 years old. Y/N is 5'4.

2038 15 june,
party
15 June.... It was a great day for the WLF. The war ended with the seraphites. We won and everyone looked so happy. There are groups of people enjoying a drink together to celebrate the victory. This is the first time for me to be at a party. I wish i would have some friends to celebrate with, but i'm new and i haven't introduced myself to anyone yet. I'm scared what they will think of me. I don't have a lot of experience with people. I once had a friend, but they died. Just like the other friend i met. This was about 3 years ago. I haven't spoken to anyone in those 3 years.
" Unknown : Want a drink? "
I look next to me and someone offers me a beer. It is a strong tall lady with blond hair in a braid. She looks like she can crush my head in no time.
" Y/N : yeah sure why not " I take the beer from her and start drinking the beer. It tastes bitter.
" Unknown : I haven't seen you around. You new ? "
" Y/N : I have been here for 2 weeks. " It makes me very nervous to talk to a person thats not myself.
" Unknown : How do you like it so far ? " I looked at her face and i saw that she has blue eyes. She is very pretty. Ignoring her question i ask
" Y/N : What is your name ? "
" unknown : so you're just going to ignore my question ? My name is Abigail, but you can call me Abby. "
" Y/N : Thats a nice name. My name is * your name *. " Abby smiles at me.
" Abby : I like your name aswell. " I look down at the ground. I dont know what to say. Abby turns the other way to put her beer on the table and then she turns back to me. I can see that Abby is a little drunk.
" Abby : Do you want to dance ? " I feel my cheeks getting red.
" Y/N : Sure if you insist. " Abby takes my hand and we walk to the dancefloor.
" Y/N : I actually never have danced before.... "
" Abby : No worries. I'm a pro. "
Abby pulls me closer and we start dancing. I have a warm feeling in my body.
" Abby : how did you ended up here ? "
" Y/N : i was fighting some seraphites and then i came across people from the WLF. I was injured i could barely walk so they helped me. They brought me to this place and the leader started asking me questions after they took care of my injury. I think Isaac is the name of the leader. He gives me the creeps."
" Abby : Those seraphites we call them scars and Isaac isn't as scary as he looks. " Scars... I have heard people saying that before at the stadium, but i never knew what they ment until now. Abby pulls me a little closer. I feel her muscular body against mine. This is making me very nervous. What should i say? There is an awkward silence....
" Y/N : So.... How did you end up here? "
The smile on Abby's face disappears. She went from joyful to looking sad very fast. Shit. I shouldn't have asked that. I feel like i have ruined the moment.
" Unknown : Abby! Abby! " Someone is shouting her name. Abby lets go of me and turns around looking for the voice. A man walks towards us.
" Abby : Owen whats wrong? " Owen is his name....
" Owen : Isaac called for us we need to go now. " He has a very serious look on his face.
" Owen : It's urgent. "
" Abby : Why ? Did something happend ? Aren't we supposed to celebrate right now? "
Owen didn't answer. He didnt even notice me behind Abby. Abby turns around.
" Abby : I'll see you later then * your name * "
She gives me a smile and then left the dancefloor.
Now i am all alone again, but i still feel warm inside. I finally got to introduce myself to someone. Abby...
I hope to see her again. I hope i didnt ruin it....

End of part 1

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...