๐™Š๐™๐™„๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž // ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‡๐™€๏ฟฝ...

FictionalWorldz tarafฤฑndan

๐ŸŽต๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐ŸŽต After summer break the pack is thrown back into the wh... Daha Fazla

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.

Chapter 32.

564 18 3
FictionalWorldz tarafฤฑndan

___________________________

Alex watched as valack walked into the dark room he had thrown her and Lydia into. He pulled out the mask and slid it onto Lydias head

"No! please, please let us go" Alex cried.

Valack tsked "it's time Alexandra. Are you ready"

"No" she cried, "please no"

Valack turned on the mask, he stepped away from the two and watched happily as his creation took place.

"Just let us go!" Alex yelled, she felt something trickle down her face, she brought he free hand to her eye and and felt blood; blood ran out of her eye, her mouth and her ears

She let out a cough and blood spluttered from her mouth.

"What are you doing?" She asked, still choking on blood

"I'm saving you" he whispered, but it was a loud whisper; Alex felt it echo around the room

Lydia sat up on the chair, she took in a breath and let out a scream. The pain in Alex's body only got worse, she felt blood oozing from every crevice.

A pain ignited deep down, a pain she'd never felt; she felt as if she could burn up with it. She opened her mouth and screams came out, a loud harrowing scream.

Stiles was pulled from his slumber,  Alex was crying in her screaming; it was a curdling scream

"Alex, come on wake up. You're safe"

Stiles tried to hold her, speaking calmly in her ear, it took a few tries before she came around.

Alex blinked, feeling her eyes sting with tears; her chest moving for air "I...I"

Stiles kept his arm around her, holding her from behind. She sobbed into his arm, it felt so real. She really thought she was dying.

A week passed and every day she'd wake up the same, screaming for help.

"Shh, it's okay. I've got you" he spoke softly, soothing her.

Noah gave a knock before walking in, "I've got some tea"

He knew from past experiences with stiles, waking up like that every day can leave a voice quite hoarse.

Stiles nodded for him to come in, still mumbling reassurances to his girlfriend.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" Alex apologised, her voice on the brink of more tears.

"I'm the sheriff in this town, I'm always awake" Noah lightly joked, he sat at the edge handing her the warm liquid.

Alex sipped it, feeling it soothe her scratchy throat "I'm sorry, you- you shouldn't have to put up with this"

"Alex, you never have to be put up with. You are family okay, you scream this house down for as long as you need" the Sheriff reassured,

"Come on, how many times did you pull me from these terrors hm?" Stiles asked, kissing her temple.

"I've gotta get back to work, I'll see you both later" Noah said, standing up.

Stiles waited till he was gone, "we can stay home today. I'm sure ms Martin would completely understand"

Alex shook ", I need my life back and Lydia will be there"

"Maybe you should talk to Lydia. She's the only one who truly knows what you went through. I think you could use her"

"Maybe" Alex nodded, "I'm gonna go have a shower, I'm all sweaty"

...

Alex walked alongside stiles into the library, she kept fixing her hair fearing the small bold patch would be obvious to standbys.

"Alex, your hair is perfect" stiles reassured, noticing the constant fixing.

Alex sat down at the table, Lydia sat one side of her. They both shared a silence glance as if they were both reassuring the other.

"Mason said it's not just to transmit frequency. It's high powered. Like at has to be a really strong signal"

"And that's causing it to shift?" Lydia asked,

Scott shook his head, he stood over the table, "No. I don't think it's just that. Last night Argent said that it's getting smarter. What if the Dread Doctors are trying to make the Beast grow faster?"

"With frequencies?" Stiles asked

"No, by shifting. The frequency is just the trigger. The important part is when it shifts into the werewolf."

"Like Peter" Lydia noted.

"Right." Scott agreed,  "when Peter was an Alpha, he got stronger every full moon. Eventually, the burns healed and he was back to normal"

"So the Dread Doctors don't want to wait for the full moon" Liam realised, his face lit up.

"They want the Beast to be as strong as possible, as fast as possible."

"Because of Parrish" Lydia sighed,

"So if this is happening tonight, what are we going to do?" Alex asked, everyone looked at her as if she has suddenly gain the ability to speak.

"We?" Stiles asked, Turing to his girlfriend

Alex rolled her eyes "yes we, I want to help. I'm sick of being baby sat"

"Let's get back to topic" Isaac suggested, giving stiles a small glare.

"we've got one clue to go on. This came from the hospital." Stiles dropped the laminated pictures.

"Whoever's lurking inside the Beast is wearing a size 10 of indeterminate make." He continued.

"Indeterminate?" Isaac questioned, a brow raised.

"Means, it's a partial print. Basically, it was all we were able to get considering all the fire, blood and carnage." Stiles explained

"How many size 10s are out there?" Scott asked

"Only one with Parrish's blood on the sole" stiles replied,

Alex looked between them, somewhere between getting taken and saved Scott and stiles had managed to mend all that was broken. It felt as if it never happened,

"So are we going to try to get the game canceled?" Liam asked, sounding almost hopeful.

Stiles head shook, "No, no, we're going to play, but we're just going to hope really hard that it doesn't turn into a blood-soaked massacre."

"I genuinely can't tell if you're being sarcastic" Alex commented, picking the skin around her finger.

Lydia noticed the nervous tic, Alex only picked her skin when she was anxious. She tapped Alex's hand, taking it in her grip to prevent anymore carnage upon her skin.

"Come on, I was getting to a good part" Alex whispered,

"Last time that happened, you bled for ten minutes" she whispered back, a pointed look on her face.

"If you wanted to hold my hand you could have just asked" Alex teased,

Lydia gave her a deadpanned stare, her head shaking only enough to be noticed by Alex.

"So we're still getting the game canceled?" Liam repeated, pulling the two back to the conversation.

"We're getting the game canceled" Scott nodded

________

Alex sat in the passenger seat of the jeep, stiles had planned to ask his father first before taking measures into his own hands.

Alex was adamant on helping, but the longer she was still the more she wanted to sleep. Her eyes growing heavier and her body sink into the seat.

"Keep them open"
"Keep your eyes open!" Valack yelled

Alex awoke with a jump, she looked around noticing the empty jeep. Alex didn't even realise they made it the station.

Stiles noticed she fell asleep and really didn't have the heart to wake her, he had only been gone a few minutes.

Alex walked into the sheriffs station, she took a seat and waited assuming stiles would already be deep in please and come on!

She let her head rest in her hand, a yawn escaping her lips; once again her eyes fought for sleep, Alex Refused to the let them close. If she slept she had nightmares and she really couldn't stomach another nightmare.

She stood up and walked the short hall to the bathroom, where she stood over a skin and splashed the cold water against her tired skin.

Alex felt her head twinge with a throbbing pain, she felt a tickle and coughed; her eyes grew as her hands were stained with blood splotches.

"Keep them Open" he whispered

"Keep your eyes open!" Valack yelled, the voice paining Alex's head,

Alex turned from the sink, every stall was empty; but why wouldn't they be? Valack was dead.

Alex held her face in her hands, breathing deeply as she tried to regain her sanity.

"Look at me alex!"

Alex removed her hands, she stumbled against the sink as he stared at her with those cold eyes.

Alex closer her eyes, reminding herself that the man was dead. It was nothing for a figment of her trauma; opening them seconds later she was relieved to see his shadow had vanished,

"I'm here" his voice echoed, causing Alexs head to throb.

Drilling noises awoke from every corner of the room, deafening her to any other noise. Alex landed on her knees, feeling her mouth pool with the metallic taste of blood. She felt as her throat burned, the thick liquids pooling from her mouth.

"Please stop" Alex choked out, "please"

Alex cried, all she could do we cry. Praying for the nightmare to be over.

"Sir, can you come look at this?" A deputy interrupted they deeply important conversation.

"Is it important?"

"There's a girl outside, she's crying in her sleep. I'm not really sure what to do"

"Shit" stiles muttered, he ran out of the office almost taking the deputy in his stride.

He kneeled in front of Alex who was whimpering, mumbling a begging stop.

"Alex, come on wake up. You're safe okay" stiles spoke calmly, feeling like he never should have left her.

Alex shuttered, Still trapped in her dream.

Stiles rubber her arm, giving her a gentle shake "Come on"

Alex finally woke, she looked around noticing she was sat in where she thought she left minutes ago.

She swallowed, remembering the blood that flowed from her "I thought... I thought was awake. It felt so real"

Everyone had stopped to stare at her and it didn't take long for Alex to notice the beading eyes that took notice.

"Can we go please?" She asked quietly, feeling her cheeks burn.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine stiles, can we please just go"

Stiles looked behind him and noticed all the stares, he glanced up at his dad giving him a look.

"Alright everyone, get back to work" Noah ordered,

Listening to their boss, all deputies went back to whatever they doing before as if they witnessed nothing. Which wasn't an uncommon thing ti do in beacon hills.

Stiles looked back at Alex, rubbing his thumb across her hand "you sure you are okay?"

Alex nodded, despite the fact that she was not in fact okay. She was exhausted, her body was exhausted; all she wanted was sleep.

"Alright, come on"

Alex stood up, stiles kept his hand behind her back "let's go home"

"What did your dad say?" Alex asked,

"Oh that's a firm hard no, so Scott and I are going to go seen coach and coax him into taking over so he can cancel"

Stiles held open the door, walking out behind Alex.

Alex's brows knitted together "But you said let's go home"

"Scott can go with Isaac" stiles shrugged, opening the door on Alex's side

Alex sighed "stiles, I want to go"

"But-.."

"It's been three days, I haven't slept and I can barely eat. But if I'm made sit at bike for another day than I will lose my mind. I need to do something"

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Positive," she nodded

_____________________

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

7.5K 176 49
Allison daughter of Scott McCall and Kira Yukimura. Junior year in high school. The same Beacon Hills. She is the straight A of the school and talent...
64.7K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
145K 3.1K 39
๐ŸŽต ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ข ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐ŸŽต Alexander argent, the twin sister to Allison argent As far as normal could be...
38.9K 723 29
๐ŸŽต๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™ž๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š๐ŸŽต After experiencing the worst loss imaginable, Alex made the hard decision to move...