We meet again II

By abrokebitch_

Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. ... More

| Characters |
| almost 3 years ago |
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Bonus Chapter

21

856 31 2
By abrokebitch_

< 3 months later >

A/N: It's been three months and things around the house started to get normal. In fact it was lorelai's 20th birthday.
______

" Happy birthday to you " they all started singing as lorelai walked in. She shook her head at their antics and walked to the table and sat down.

" Thank you " she said said after they finished.

" So what are your plans for the day? " Kylie asked.

" I honestly have no idea, might not do anything " she said and they all looked at her curiously.

" whyyy? you're finally out of your teens " Vanessa said.

" plus this is your first birthday with us in a while " Oliver added on.

" oh yeah it has been like 16 years huh " she said sarcastically.

" So fine what do you suggest I do? " she asked looking at them all.

A/N: the kids were sleeping ig ..

" It's your birthday- your decision " Jace said and Lorelai shrugged her shoulders.

" I'll let you know when I come up with something " she said standing up and walked off.

" What would she want to do? " Giovanni asked.

" Maybe spend time with you " Aurora said.

" Yeah- growing up she just wanted to have a birthday with her family " Noel said.

" She even came here on her 18th and 19th " Sydney added and they nodded in understanding.

" We can go to dinner.. " Giovanni said.

" Or what about a party? " Vanessa asked.

" What about both? Go to a dinner, then have a party here? " Emilio asked and they started to agree.

" Okay so dinner at 7, party at 10? " Elias suggested.

" Works for me " Natalie said and the others agreed.

They all started either leaving to their rooms or leaving to their house.

A/N: they back at they house ..

( Lorelai's POV )

I chilled on my phone in the dark and looked through text messages. Sometimes I forget that I'm the Brazilian mafia leader but the only reason I don't do much is because we're already set.

There was a knock on my door and I quickly turned my phone off.

" COME IN " I yelled to the person and when they walked in I saw it was Sydney.

" So are you three still getting it on? " she asked me.

" first off- that came out of nowhere and second- i don't know what you're talking about " I said getting back on my phone.

" Dude we all know you three are fucking " she said and I looked at her confused.

" Huh? " I asked and she scoffed.

" you, natalie and aurora.. we all see it. " she said sitting on my bed.

" right just like i see you and vanessa doing the same? " I asked sarcastically.

" how'd you know? " she asked.

" we all see it " I said in a mocking tone. There was another knock on my door and Sydney went and opened it.

" Speak of the devil " she said opening the door wider and walked out. I saw aurora and natalie looking at me confused.

" she was just talking nonsense- what's up? " I asked.

" why is it so dark in here? " natalie asked turning on the light.

" why is it so bright in here? " i asked looking at her and stood up.

" Im gonna take a shower " I said walking to the bathroom.

_____

Once I got out the shower I did the rest of my routine and changed into comfortable clothes.

Her Outfit:

I walked downstairs to the living room and kaliyah was there on her phone.

" Good morning Liyah " I said.

" Good morning! Happy birthday " she said getting up and hugged me.

" Thank you! " i said back and we sat down.

" What are you doing? " I asked trying to look on her phone.

" Playing a game " she said and i nodded.

" Where is Nalaya and Tahani? " I asked looking around.

" With grandma " she said still focused on her phone.

" I'm gonna go take a nap, see you later " I said standing up and went to go leave.

" okay, love you " she said making me turn around.

" I love you too " I said hesitantly and walked off towards the stairs.

Once I got to my room Aurora was there.

" what's up? " I asked.

" So i have to tell you something " she said and I didn't say anything.

" we are moving back to France " she said confusing me.

" wait what-why? " I asked.

" We never really spoke about moving here and we have a life in France " she said walking up to me but I moved away.

" When? " I asked sitting down.

" this weekend " she said also sitting down.

" So why were you guys here for 3 months? "

" you "

" Oh- " I said and I moved to the back of the bed to lay down.

" I'm sorry to tell you this.. especially on your birthday- "

" Don't stress yourself over it, now I'm gonna take a nap " I said giving her a smile and laid down.

< we just gonna do a time skip to 6:00 >
——————————————————————
I woke up to someone shaking me and I slowly opened my eyes to see Oliver.

" no- go away " I said closing my eyes.

" no! you have to get up " he said pulling the blanket off me.

" Why? " I said reaching to grab my blanket with my eyes still closed.

" Because I said so. Now wear something sexy and we'll meet you downstairs in 45 minutes " he said pulling the blanket out of my hand and a few seconds later I heard the door close.

Eww that sounded so weird coming out of his mouth. Now I have to be traumatized..

I sighed and slowly got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom.

< her hair >

< her dress >

< her nails >

I did a soft glam makeup and finally finished.

The overall look was actually really pretty and I loved it.

Someone knocked on the door and I yelled for them to come in.

" I gotta say- not too bad " Veronica said.

" psh that hating energy " I said standing up.

" you look beautiful- it's weird for me to say stuff like that " she said and i nodded.

" Thanks- you don't look too bad " I said mocking her last sentence.

" Thank you " she said and walked out the room with me following.

" Where are we going? " I asked and she started humming.

" quiet please " she said as we started walking down the stairs.

When we got down the stairs everybody was there talking.

" Hola- where are we going? " I asked and everybody went quiet and looked at me.

" Well.. are we gonna go? " I asked to them all who either had their mouth open or smiling at me.

" how does it feel to be gods favorite? "

" Literally "

" so pretty " and so much more was heard.

" Eww stop! but thank you " I said smiling at them.

It's not that I don't like compliments because I do but sometimes it cringes me out.

" Okay, well let's go " Dad said and we started walking out.
____
1152 words ^^

I changed my mind- it was originally supposed to be 1 month but oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 17.1K 64
Earlier known as Devil In Disguise!! "Has anyone ever kissed you, Maria?" He said with a low voice. Well, that got my attention. I was unable to say...
21.9K 776 33
[Rewrite] [The Character and the plot will be different] Alexis Miles, a 17 year old living with her step father after the death of her mother. she'...
51.3K 1K 16
Mafia family Emerson Russo. A well known name at Bellinghams boarding school not only due to the possessor , but also cause she has attended said s...
155K 2.8K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...