The Potter Clan's Vengeance

By _Black__Dragon__

Thomas potter is the "Boy-Who-Lived." His fame and future named by the beloved wizard of the light, Albus Dum... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1 : The Fateful Night
Chapter 2 : Potter's History
Chapter 3 : Gringotts , revelations to blocks placed by A.P.W.B
Chapter 4 : Preperation for Schooling
Chapter 5 : Schooling in black manor, confrontations
Chapter 6 : End of schooling , Duel
Chapter 7 : Shopping
Chapter 8 : Confrontations
Chapter 9 : Surprises, Loving care
Chapter 10 : Pottersville & Bannermen
Chapter 11 : Hogwarts , Sorting
Chapter 13 : Confrontations with Brother , Classes
Chapter 14 : Troll in Hogwarts
Chapter 15 : Christmas Reconciliations
Chapter 16 : Philosophers Stone I
Chapter 17 : Philosophers Stone II
Chapter 18 : Confrontations with Foe
Chapter 19 : Afternath & end of the year
Chapter 20 : Dueling championship, Darkest time in Potter's History
Chapter 21 : Dumbledore you have messed up!! Reunion
Chapter 22 : Start of second year , Dumbledore!! Flying Car!
Chapter 23 : Finding Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 24 : Chamber of Secrets, Revelation as Heir of Slytherin and Gryffindor
Chapter 25 : Salazar Slytherin's letter and heir of Darkness!!
Chapter 26 : Gryffindor Castle
Chapter 27 : Godric Gryffindors life and Godric Gryffindors journal
Chapter 28 : Family Meeting and Guilt
Chapter 29 : Marriage Contract!
Chapter 30 : Beginning of 3rd year
Chapter 31 : 3rd year II
Chapter 32 : Wizengamot, Date!
Chapter 33 : Date! End of the year
Chapter 34 : World cup
Chapter 35 : 4th year I
Chapter 36 : Triwizard tournament I
Chapter 37 : Tournament {Task - 1}
Chapter 38 : Yule Ball
Chapter 39 : 2nd Task I
Chapter 40 : 2nd Task II
Chapter 41 : 3rd Task I
Chapter 42 : 3rd Task II
Chapter 43 : Peverell Ghost! Death of Hadrian Potter
Chapter 44 : Attack on Diagon Alley.
Chapter 45 : Death of Charlus Potter?
Chapter 46 : Return of Ancients.
Chapter 47 : Return of Ancients {Pt. 2}. Death of pink toad.
Chapter 48 : Assault on Daphne.
Chapter 49 : Secret Saviour!?
Chapter 50 : Harry in Potter's Castle
Chapter 51 : History of Peverells
Chapter 52 : Gaunt shack, Revenge
Chapter 53 : Harry at Grimmauld Place
Chapter 54 : Grindelwald's End
Chapter 55 : Hogwarts Revamped I
Chapter 56 : Hogwarts Revamped II
Chapter 57 : The end of 78th Potter Lord
Chapter 58 : Battle of Hogwarts (I)
Chapter 59 : Battle of Hogwarts (II), Potters Banner!
Chapter 60 : Battle of Hogwarts III, Endgame. The end of Voldemort!?
Chapter 61 : Afternath of war
Chapter 62 : Honours!
Chapter 63: Epilogue!

Chapter 12 : Confrontations with Parents

21.2K 516 46
By _Black__Dragon__

~EDITED~

Chapter 12

The next day, Harry woke up and got ready. He then went to the common room, greeting the rest of his friends when they came down. They were led to breakfast where they were given their timetables. Harry noticed they had potions with the Gryffindors, internally snorting knowing that Snape was not going to give them an easy time. However, his hopes for a relaxing morning were thrown out of the window by the summons to the Headmaster's office- not that he didn't expect it, of course he had mirror called his grandfather after all the congratulations on sorting when harry told about his summons his grandfather told that this time he had to go to headmasters office on his own only for this time and he also got stern warning from his grandmother about behaving well to his siblings.

He went up to the Gargoyle with Snape and not wanting to play the guessing game of muggle and magical sweets, he simply said "I have an appointment with the headmaster." The gargoyle moved aside, allowing him to pass. He knocked on the door after it, which opened to give him a view of Dumbledore's office.

"Harry, my boy, welcome. Have a lemon drop. Severus, thank you for escorting him. You may leave now."

Harry smirked, having been handed the opportunity to put Dumbledore in his place. "It's Hadrian or Mr. Potter, Headmaster. I have not permitted you to use my first name. It would be a shame for the Chief Warlock to forget his etiquette and I have requested my head of house to be here- it is well within my rights as a student of Hogwarts. Also, I have my own packet of lemon drops." He did indeed pull out a packet of lemon drops popping one in his mouth and momentarily shocking the headmaster.

Dumbledore's smile dropped before coming back in full force. "Mr Potter, I believe you were sorted into Slytherin and have met both your brother and your parents?" he asked, gesturing to the 3 Potters that stood beside him with a furious expression on their face but next to them stood a small girl with innocent look on her face looking at Harry curiously.

"Okay, what did you need me for?" Harry asked. "It is the first day, so I can't possibly have done something wrong and I would rather not be late to my first class."

Dumbledore said, "Harry my boy, I asked you to come here so that we may find out how you have been for the last 6 years."

Harry ignored him and looked around.

After a few moments, they realized that Harry was paying no attention to them and Dumbledore said sharply, "Harry! I asked you a question, would you please answer it."

Harry continued to ignore him.

"Mr Potter, could you please answer the Headmaster's questions?" Snape asked.

Harry looked at him and said in mock astonishment, "He asked me a question? Where was I?"

Snape smiled slightly, he had never liked the way Dumbledore meddled in others' lives. "Yes he did. He asked you to tell us how you have been for the last 6 years."

Harry pretended to be puzzled. I am definitely having fun with this... "I don't remember him asking that and I have an excellent memory. Also, if he has, then he has been talking to Harry, and he isn't here." He stage whispered, "Is he getting on in his years?"

Snape went red, as he tried not to laugh. Dumbledore looked taken back, McGonagall looked angry, and the Potters looked surprised that anyone would talk about Dumbledore that way.

Dumbledore cleared his throat, "I assure you my boy, that I am not 'getting on in my years', as you put it. I simply asked you what happened to you and where you have been for the last few years."

"Well actually you didn't ask me, you said you asked Harry here to find out how he has been. There was never an actual question in there." Harry smirked.

The adults looked astonished, either at his cheek or that they missed that. Harry didn't know, or care.

Dumbledore ignored the comment and continued, "Well then, Harry Potter, let me rephrase it. What happened to you and how have you been for the last six years?"

Harry simply looked around, as if trying to find something. His eyes finally landed on James Potter.

He said, "Well, Mr Potter, I think the headmaster is talking about your other son since your son isn't here. Are you going to answer the Headmaster's questions?"

"No Harry, he didn't ask me, he asked you. Now answer the question, son," James instructed.

Everyone in the room knew James had said something wrong as the temperature in the room dropped. Harry spoke calmly, but very coldly. "Never call me that again. I stopped being your son the night Voldemort attacked. And I have submitted all the documents necessary to show that my name has been changed long ago to Hadrian Potter"

After the natural squeaking, shivering, and gasping in fright because Harry had said the dreaded name, Lily looked confused. "What do you mean, Harry? You are still our son. how could you change your name"

Harry laughed a humorless laugh and said, "No, I'm not. I may share some genetic traits with you two, but after that night you never cared about me. You only cared about Thomas and I am not your son anymore."

He felt a slight mental probe on his mind and strengthened his defenses as the other professors looked surprised at the news.

"I don't know what you mean, my boy. Your parents love you very much. They only want what is best for you," Dumbledore continued.

Harry laughed again and shoved the probe out of his mind violently, which caused Dumbledore to fall to the floor. "Keep your manipulative game for others, not me. The next time you try to invade my mind, I won't be so nice and as for my family, they don't love me, and if they wanted the best for me then why did they agree with you to have my magic stripped away and given to my brother? Why did they want to disown me simply to let my brother become the sole Potter heir?"

The other professors looked appalled at the news that Dumbledore used Legilimency on Harry and looked even more upset at the news that Harry was going to have his magic taken away.

"We only wanted both of you to survive," Lily said sadly. "You didn't stay long enough to hear us say that we wouldn't have sent you away!"

Harry sneered, "Yes I did. You would have taken away the only thing that made me happy and forced me to watch as everyone else around me used it. What sort of twisted people are you? What did I ever do to you to make you want to torture me like that?"

Lily and James didn't know what to say, McGonagall and Snape looked at them with rage. How could they decide to do that to their own son?

"We did not know that you had any, you never did any accidental magic, but I knew you had to have some since your name was down for Hogwarts. We just assumed that we didn't have enough to do anything. A level just above a Squib," Dumbledore said.

Harry snarled, "Well, I have an American saying that you should hear, 'Don't assume because it just makes an Ass out of You and Me.' I never had accidental magic because I had control and also Whenever I did do magic you thought it was Thomas, and when I told you you just told me to go away and thought I was taking credit for his magic. Did you ever notice that after I left, he stopped having bouts of 'accidental magic'?"

"We thought it was because he missed you," Lily said tearfully.

Harry snorted, "That little prick didn't miss me, and if he did, then it was because he couldn't blame me for what he did anymore."

The adults looked astonished at him, both for his attitude and his language, Dumbledore said, "I'm sorry my boy, but no one has control of their magic that soon in life. It takes mental control that you couldn't possibly have at that age."

Harry simply shrugged, "That is what you believe, and you are entitled to your own opinion. I will stick with the opinions of magic users that have been around much longer than you and are more powerful than you, not to mention my own experience using magic to get food for myself when those two," he jerked a finger at the Potters, "forgot to feed me. Oh and by the way, I am not, never was, nor will I ever be, 'your boy' so stop calling me that. I am Mr Potter or rather when you talk to me if its not related to school, Heir Potter will suffice and would appreciate it if you called me by my proper name."

James replied scathingly, "Albus is the strongest wizard alive who defeated Grindelwald; you are making that up and as you are secondary heir and you can never be called Heir Potter "

"Well, that is what he wants you to think, he defeated Grindelwald because most of his followers were killed " Harry smiled. James suddenly cut him off when he remembered the Diagon Alley incident

"What were you doing out with Lucius Malfoy and Lestrange's of all people? Don't you know what sort of people they are?" James asked, while glaring at Harry

For the first time, a little bit of emotion entered Hadrian's tone. Anger.

"Oh and now I'm supposed to take your opinion which sort of people I should associate with? I would have, if you and your wife hadn't been too busy being fame obsessed and completely abandoning me. Those people are more family to me than you ever could be."

James looked like he had been slapped twice.

"Harry.. What are you saying? We never abandoned...."

"Enough." Harry said quietly but it had a hint of warning in his voice which made James stop midway. Harry looked straight at his face and said "Why are we talking about my uncles and aunt? We are here for my personal matters and I am in a hurry to finish this drama soon."

"Stop calling them your uncle and aunt. They are not your family. They are all just death eaters scum!" James roared.

"Stop calling my family death eaters you hypocrites! Whatever they are, they would never ignore their child for fame and money like you and your wife there." Harry yelled back as his anger surged to new heights.

James visibly reeled back and said "Let me just...."

"No." Harry said quietly with threat in his tone. Harry looked James straight in the eyes and said "What do you mean heir secondary to the Potter Family? I am the primary heir."

James looked confused. "But Thomas is the Boy...."

Hadrian laughed "The rules of inheritance are older than your precious savior. I was born first and I will be the next Lord after Grandfather." Dumbledore did catch Harry say that he will be the next lord after his grandfther not his father, had Charlus Potter skipped James for Harry if he did this was bad his plans would be ruined.

"Then you must respectfully step aside Harry. Thomas is the boy who lived. He is the one destined to lead our world into the future and to do that, he will need the Potter, Peverell and Gryffindor votes in the Wizengamot. I'll set up a meeting with the goblins and we can...."

Harry started laughing, interrupting James in mid-speech who looked confused as to why he was being laughed at. Harry kept laughing and James started to feel irritated now. "Is there something funny in what I said to Harry?"

Harry was doubling over laughing. He wheezed out "Yeah."

"Don't give me that attitude now, young man." James said angrily, hazel eyes bright with rage at being laughed at. "Now you will accompany us to Gringotts and allow Thomas to be the heir primary and you can be on your way."

"No."

"I'm sorry?"

"You heard me. I could hardly care less about what destiny your savior has, but he will not take the heirship from me and before you talk to me about going to Gringotts, why don't you talk to your father. I am sure he would be pleased to talk to you and I assure you if he tells me to step aside, I myself will give up the heirship" Harry finished seeing

James was uncomfortable at the mention of his father but James eyed the boy seriously. Lily looked on sadly, as tears rolled down her cheeks. Snape looked angry at how the young man in front of him was being treated, both in the past and currently. Dumbledore was thinking of how to get the boy on his side but couldn't think of anything.

"How have you been and what have you been doing for the last few years?" he finally asked.

"It's always good being with friends and my true family and yea learnt some interesting things about magic too"

"Do you mind if I ask what you have learned about magic?" Dumbledore asked. He had thought that being with elder potters Harry must have learnt some family magic or some other magic which he didn't know and if he asked the boy in front of him he would tell him everything.

"Yes, I do"

Dumbledore didn't like that answer at all. "Harry, I must insist you tell me."

Harry smirked, "Insist all you want, it does not pertain to school business therefore it doesn't concern you and before you try it, don't, remember what I did before I am well trained in occlumency." The others looked at Dumbledore

"You must learn to forgive, Harry," Dumbledore said. "Your parents made a mistake, but everyone makes mistakes and are you sure you don't want to be in Gryffindor with your brother?"

A surprised Harry said, "Oh, my name is Hadrian not Harry old man. This is the last time I am telling you this. I don't care that they threw me out of the family. I actually thanked them when I finally got away. I don't care one way or another that they treated me like dirt and doted on Thomas. I feel apathy for them, they just exist to me. I'm not angry at them, I feel nothing for them. If they were to keep living, then fine, I won't stop them. If they suddenly dropped dead, then oh well, I would even save them if they were in danger and I was in a position to help, but that is what I would do for anyone. Their existence does not matter to me at all; I only care for those that have shown that they care for me. Words are meaningless to me, only actions matter. Also, I noticed you omitted your own choices in that little guilt riddled sentence, putting all the blame on them and none on yourself, very Slytherin of you, sir and I am fine in Slytherin- most of my friends are in there, I don't have to deal with my brother or his friends and we get our own rooms. Ask the Sorting Hat if you will."

They looked towards the Sorting Hat, who refused to budge on its original decision. "My decision is final- Hadrian is a Slytherin."

Finally, James and Lily Potter spoke up. "No way a son of mine can be a filthy Slytherin. You should join your brother in Gryffindor just like me and your mum."

"Yeah, Harry. You should join your brother in Gryffindor and be with those evil snakes."

" Oh shut up. I am and will be in Slytherin and James potter don't forget your mother was also slytherin, so keep your opinions to yourself and I will never be your son so stop calling me your son and if you try bother me again I will kill you"

Everyone in the room looked taken aback by his cheek, but Dumbledore looked at him hard, "That is a very dark outlook, Hadrian."

Harry snorted and started walking out of the room. He nodded to Professor McGonagall and Snape. Just as he was about to walk out he said, "Go suck a lemon drop, old codger," ignoring the stunned looks from the others in the office.

But before he could go out he came went near the potters and bent down came eye to eye to a girl who was watching him curiously 

"Hey girl, what's your name" Harry asked everyone were watching him shocked as it was the first time ever they saw him being polite "Rosaline Potter" the girl replied

"Nice name, My name is Hadrian but you can call me Harry" Harry told giving the girl few muggle chocolates which he had which the girl smiled and took happily from his hands " Thankyou" she replied smiling

"Hmm I may not be your parent's son but it doesn't mean we are not siblings at least to you and I am your elder brother, so you are my sister. I don't think anyone would be bothered to tell you about me, 'Friends'" Harry replied nervously moving his hands forward. Which girl shook happily hugged him.  Harry smiled at this and was happy to have a sister "So Rosy I have classes right now, we will meet later okay" Rosy smiled at her new nickname and replied with "bye Harry" she was actually liking her new brother, he was not like Thomas who was arrogant and didn't talk to her much or give her any sweets but this brother did

"Bye Rosy see you soon" with this he left the Headmasters office

Review please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 12.4K 22
Harry Potter is the only way to kill Voldemort; the darkest wizard of all time. Harry has been hearing this for years and helping his 'friends' to de...
63.1K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...
78.7K 2.4K 50
How would the wizarding world react to a Boy Who Lived who is much different from what they expected? One that is set to change the course of the mag...
30.6K 1.2K 13
When Harry's name comes out of the Goblet of Fire, he is livid. He didn't bloody want to join a deadly tournament, but it seems like no one believes...