Hope's avenger sister

Von ijcisme

what if hope had a twin that was born human, or so they thought, because of this she was always rejected. Whi... Mehr

characters
More About Sally
escape part one
Red Room part 2
hybrid part 3
Love Interest
Hydra pt. 4
Mikaelson (side chapter)
plane ride pt.5
Maximoff twins
settling in pt. 2
you're a witch Wanda

settling in pt.1

1.4K 38 4
Von ijcisme

warning: description of torture, abuse, and chocking/hitting 

            Sally was strapped to a table in an all white lab room that looked a little like a space ship. The walls were covered in white machinery and the tile consisted of large white squares and the walls had plain white paint on them. The lights on the selling were large squares and were slightly blinding. Sally didn't even try and struggle, she could easily take out all of the people there but where would that lead her? The men who brought her into the room strapped her down to the table with thick white leather clasps. They must really like the color white, she thought. There was a strap on her upper arms, lower arms, legs, waist, and forehead, so she was fully strapped down. 

            Someone came into the room, though she couldn't see who it was, or even move her head. Along with this new person came a screeching of wheels, probably for a cart. The footsteps came to a halt beside her and she could now see a woman with thick goggles on, she had a long white lab coat and some light blue rubber gloves.

                 The lab woman looked down into Sally's eyes for a second with an almost empathetic look.  after a very weird second of eye contact, the lady cleared her through and looked over at the cart that was beside her. The lady stared at the cart and the stuff inside for a second longer before pealing her eyes back towards Sally. after another moment of silence the lady began,

                    " Меня зовут доктор С., сегодня мне нужно сделать вам три теста. Первый - это химическое соединение, созданное нашими ведущими учеными, которое предположительно будет иметь тот же эффект, что и камень реальности, и позволит вам управлять определенными аспектами реальности. следующее - химическое вещество, которое, мы надеемся, будет иметь тот же эффект, что и камень разума, и придаст вам силы, аналогичные способностям другого испытуемого, с которым вы скоро встретитесь. последнее - это просто некоторые химические вещества, которые укрепят первые два, ведь если они окажутся плохими, они также будут усилены." (my name is DR.C, today I have three tests to perform on you. the first is a chemical compound that our top scientists have made that will allegedly have the same effect as the reality stone, and allow you to control certain aspects of reality. the next is a chemical substance that hopefully will have the same effect as the mind stone and give you similar powers to another test subject that you will meet soon. the last is just some chemicals that will strengthen the first two, witch means if they turn out bad they will also be strengthened.)

                Her voice was just above a whisper and she talked with a certain urgency, almost like she wasn't quite sure if she should be talking at all. Almost right after she finished her speech her hands glided down Sally's arm and to the end of her sleeve. She did this with the carefulness that you would use while brushing the behind of a horse. 

             Her hand stayed in contact with Sally's arm the whole time, as if Sally would strike out at any moment. When she got to the end of her sleeve, when carefully fooled it up to Sally's forearm and traced along the inner side of Sally's arm. The gloved hands caught on the skin and almost dragged along it, in an extremely ungraceful sense. Sally could see the woman reach onto the table and pick up the first of the needles. The liquid inside the syringe was a mix of red and black, the two colors swirled together but never mixed. 

              DR.C brought the syringe to Sally's arm and she felt a small prick as the syringe entered her skin. As the liquid in the syringe emptied into her bloodstream a orotund scream left Sally's lips. the whole world seemed to be spinning and her body felt as though it was being torn apart and stitched back together a million times and her bones seemed to be growing too big for her body and shrink too small to connect all at once. 

               Her fingers hurt the most, they felt as though they were being twisted every which way and being burned in boiling acid that was taring away at her skin. Her eyes were shut so tightly that she was starting to see weird blotches and shapes through her eye lids. All of her mussels were tense and no matter how much she tried to tell her body what to do it wouldn't listen. Her mind was scattered and flashes of the red room were going through her mind like an old movie. some were good, though not many, there were a few where her and Natalia would sit in the dark dance room for hours, at the beginning of her red room life. 

             Some of when she would get beaten over and over again, until little dark blotches would shift around in the corner of her vision, and she could only see rough outlines of shapes. Memory after memory came bashing into her brain, clouding her already foggy mind to a point of helplessness. She hated this feeling, helplessness, she had only felt this feeling once before.

              All of a sudden her mind was clear as a mirror and all she could see is this one memory. this was different though, she wasn't watching it happen as though to re-live it herself, she was actually in it. It was almost as if she was a ghost, watching from the shadows as the scene unfolded, unable to do anything but watch. The memory was one that she tucked away, deep into her mind so that it could never be seen again, yet it somehow fond a way to surface again. Sally was almost confused at first, not remembering where she was, then it hit her, the slightly tinted walls and the old wooden doors, the neat, well kept room was one that had haunted past like a bad haircut. 

                  Young Sally came walking into the room calmly with a bundle of flowers in one hand and a small plastic cup in the other. she sat down on the floor and took the flowers one by one and carefully put each of them in the cup. The cup had a bit of water in the bottom and the water line had slowly risen to about halfway up the cup because of the new items in the cup. Sally cautiously walked towards younger her and sat down beside her, she tried to touch the flower petals, but her hand simply faded strait through it. Her body still hurt, but it was almost like this wasn't her body, and the pain was in some distant land, always there, but not in focus. Young Sally sat up more strait as the stairs creaked and the distant sound of giggles spread through the air.  

               The whole atmosphere changed within seconds and young Sally's breath quickened. She started fumbling in an attempt to clean up the few flowers still laying in a pile next to the cup and getting to her feet simultaneously. the steps got louder and just as Sally had picked up the last flower, another little girl ran through the door at a great speed, knocking  over Sally at the same time. This other girl had slightly red hair and blue eyes that looked like a cloudy sky, she was giggling like a maniac and ran to the far corner of the room where there was a vase. The vase reached about up to Sally's waist and was a dusty brown color. Sally's eyes widened as Hope pushed over the vase, and it shattered in the floor. Little pieces of it flew across the floor and landed in places that would only be found by the monsters that cloud your vision. 

          Immediately  there was commotion down stairs, multiple footsteps could be found running up the stairs. Hope ran over to young Sally and pushed her near the mess, picking up the cup with flowers in it. Many adults broke through the doorway, franticly looking around to make sure that their precious Hope was alright. They saw the broken vase, and Sally beside it and their concern quickly turned to anger. Hope broke down into tears and started babbling on about how Sally came in to ruin her flowers and got angry when she wouldn't let her.  

               One of the people who burst through the door immediately went to Hopes side and helped her clean up the scattered flowers. The woman had blond hair that swayed down her back in light waves. She had on a light blue dress that had small embroidered flowers made with white thread. The woman lead Hope out of the room and two people followed her, leaving Sally in the room with the two remaining people. One of them had on a tight suit that must have been custom tailored, because it fit the man perfectly. He has a silver watch with some words carved into it, that Sally couldn't quite see. The other man was in much less fancy attire, he had a loose shirt and some jeans on. The second guy was a man that Sally had hated for most of her life, constantly trying to prove herself to him in her younger years was proven useless, for it only got her in more trouble. 

Rebekah's dress:

(pretend the flowers are embroidered)

                Sally's father stepped forward and raised his hand above his head, he didn't have to do much for young Sally to flinch back, already expecting impact. His hand came down fast making a sound as is came in contact with her face. Sally had fell from her standing position and was now on her knees, tears filled her eyes yet she tried to keep strong.  Another hand came down, faster than the last, it hit her square in the back of her head. She flew to the floor and scrambled back up into a semi standing position, her tears were running down her face in waves and a clear handprint was starting to glow bright red ageist her face. 

              Her vision was still a bit foggy from the intact to the back of her head when another hand came down towards Sally. She braced herself for another hit, but it never came, instead the hand came down towards her neck. The hand firmly planted itself on her neck and lifted her ageist the wall Sally's feet where thrashing around, trying to find the floor. Her dad forced her to look him strait in the eyes, Sally's vision had only gotten worse from the loss of air and there were were little black blotches in the corners of her eyes, slowly growing larger. 

"you will not break anything without consequences"  

            His hand tightened around her neck, at this point she was gasping for air and trying to hold onto the little air she had in her lungs. Her vision was starting to go dark and Sally's dad seemed to notice this. 

*scoff* 

"weak"

He finally let go right before she blacked out, she slid down the wall and slumped ageist the floor. all she could see before blacking out was the two men leaving the room. They closed he door on there way out and the slam of wood on wood echoed in Sally's mind. She watched as her past self slumped against the wall, looking horrid, the handprint on her face was bright red and another handprint was starting to form on her neck. This one was deep purple and seeped into her skin. Sally's breath quickened seeing her demolished self slumped ageist the wall, so lifelessly and week. The room around her began to fade and she was surrounded in darkness.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...