When A Heartthrob Dresses As...

By Unluckykuroneko

When heartthrobs dress up as supernatural cannon fodder Author: Diao Diao Zi At the graduation ceremony, S... More

Strange Talk on Campus: 01
Strange Talk on Campus: 02
Strange Talk on Campus: 03
Strange Talk on Campus: 04
Strange Talk on Campus: 05
Strange Talk on Campus: 06
Strange Talk on Campus: 07
Strange Talk on Campus: 08
Strange Talk on Campus: 09
Strange Talk on Campus: 10
Strange Talk on Campus: 11
Strange Talk on Campus: 12
Strange Talk on Campus: 13
Strange Talk on Campus: 14
Strange Talk on Campus: 15
Strange Talk on Campus: 16
Strange Talk on Campus: 17
Strange Talk on Campus: 18
Strange Talk on Campus: 19
Strange Talk on Campus: 20
Strange Talk on Campus : 21
Strange Talk on Campus: 22
Strange Talk on Campus: 23
Strange Talk on Campus: 24
Strange Talk on Campus : 25
Strange Talk on Campus: 26
Strange Talk on Campus: 28
Strange Talk on Campus: 29
Strange Talk on Campus: 30
Strange Talk on Campus: 31
Strange Talk on Campus: 32
Weird Mountain Village: 01
Weird Mountain Village: 02
Weird Mountain Village: 03
Weird Mountain Village: 04
Weird Mountain Village: 05
Weird Mountain Village: 06
Weird Mountain Village: 07
Weird Mountain Village: 08
Weird Mountain Village: 09
Weird Mountain Village: 10
Weird Mountain Village: 11
A Vampire's Melancholy: 01
A Vampires Melancholy: 02
A Vampires Melancholy: 03
A Vampires Melancholy: 05
A Vampires Melancholy: 06
A Vampires Melancholy: 07
A Vampires Melancholy: 08
A Vampires Melancholy: 09
The Real World

Strange Talk on Campus: 27

1.4K 75 2
By Unluckykuroneko

In the black commercial vehicle, a middle-aged man was sitting in the back row on the phone. Probably some bad news came from the opposite side of the phone.

The expression on his face was very ugly.   
After listening to the report from the opposite side, he calmly asked again: “Are you sure that all the information you said is true. ”   

“Yang Dong, this matter has been published in the newspapers. If it is stopped a little later, the entire Yuncheng people will know about it. ”   

When the middle-aged man heard the words, he sighed heavily. It took a long time before he said, “Okay, I see, you keep staring, and remember not to let the death of Principal Zhang leak out. ”   

“Yes, I got it. ”   

After hanging up the phone, the middle-aged man immediately clicked on the recording and dialed another number.   

Picking up from the opposite side, the background sound was very noisy, and there seemed to be many people chanting together.   

“Hello, Yang Dong? ”   

Yang Shanglin didn't bother to greet him, so he just came up with a question.   

“Didn't you go to the old teaching building of the Experimental Middle School to check it out last month and say that there is no problem with the seal? ”   

“There is no problem," the person on the other end of the phone seemed to have changed places, and the noisy background sound gradually decreased, “What's the matter?" Isn't it the ghost who came out? ”   

“This is impossible. I went to see it with the owners of the other two families. There is no problem with his seal. It is impossible to run out. ”   

Yun Province has always been quite mysterious, and in fact, it is indeed easier to develop metaphysics here.   There are three recognized families in the profound arts world. These three are all from Yun Province. Among them, the Yu family is the first of the three major families.   

The heads of these three major families all participated in the sealing of Jiezhen.   

Yang Shanglin sneered, "Impossible? Why don't you go to the experimental middle school now to see what happened! ”   

“No, Yang Dong, what the hell is going on, please make it clear. ”   

“Principal Zhang was killed by that restless ghost! ”   

“What? ! This, this is impossible! "The voice of the patriarch of the Yu family finally became serious, “When did this happen?” Are you sure he was really killed by a ghost? Could it be an accident? ”   

“Go to the experimental middle school by yourself, and catch a student casually and ask about Zhang Xiao's violent death. If you listen to what they say, you will know whether what I said is true or false. ”   

Yang Shanglin's voice was mixed with anger, “Master Yu, I make hundreds of millions of calls to your account every year, so you can make things like this for me? ”   

Yu Zhenhua was silent for a while, and said apologetically: “Yang Dong, I am very sorry. If Principal Zhang really died because of Xie Zhen, I will contact the other two parents to go to the experimental middle school now. I will give you a reply within today. ”   

After hanging up the phone, Yang Shanglin threw the phone aside and rubbed his brows wearily.   

The face of a man over fifty years old is covered with wrinkles and his hair has turned gray. It can be seen how hard he usually works.   

The assistant in the front row tilted his head slightly and glanced back. Seeing that Yang Shanglin's expression was not too ugly, he considered it for a while and reported on Yang Ze's situation.

“Yang Dong, Young Master Yang Ze sent a message saying that the plane has landed. ”   

Yang Shanglin's expression was not so terrifying. Hearing Yang Ze's name, he directly dialed the mobile phone from the side to the ground angrily.   

“That defeated thing, he still has the face to come back, why doesn't he die abroad! ”   

The assistant touched his nose, but did not speak.   

The person who was happily talking about his son's return just now didn't know who it was. Now he thought of other people's mistakes and hoped that others would die abroad.   

Speaking of which, the Shaodong family is so indefatigable, and they can't blame others. Who makes you so spoiled as a father?  

Murder can be covered up. With a powerful father like you, what else would he dare not do?   

Although Yang Shanglin scolded badly, the itinerary to pick up his son at the airport has not changed at all.   Although his son is very indefatigable, he is the only male member of their old Yang family. He keeps the blood of their Yang family on his body, which is very precious. No mistake can change this fact.   

When Yang Shanglin arrived at the airport, Yang Ze had been waiting at the exit for half an hour.   

Seeing his own car coming, Yang Ze, who had a large bag of small bags beside him, couldn't care about his luggage, and immediately ran towards the commercial vehicle.   Seeing Yang Shanglin, Yang Ze's first words were to complain: “Dad, why did you come so late? I have been waiting for half an hour! ”   

This is the first time Yang Shanglin has seen him go home but greeted him with a cold face. He didn't even get out of the car, only letting the assistant and the driver carry the luggage.   

Indifference to the extreme.   
Yang Ze, who has been pampered since he was a child, has never been treated like this, and the grievances and grievances that have been waiting for a long time have directly turned into anger.   

“Dad, I finally graduated and went home. Why don't you ignore me! ”   Yang Ze yelled directly at the exit of the airport, which attracted passers-by to cast their eyes. Yang Shanglin's temples jumped when he yelled.   

“Stop screaming! It's not too embarrassing, is it? ”   

Yang Ze was shivered by the roar, and instantly calmed down.   

The luggage was put away, and the assistant and driver returned to the car.   

Yang Ze curled his mouth, aggrieved, and reluctantly got into the car.   Yang Shanglin looked at his expression and felt his head hurt even more.   

He originally wanted to pave the way for his son to be a little mentally prepared before getting down to business, but seeing Yang Ze like this, he didn't want to do it either.   

“Principal Zhang of the Experimental Middle School is dead. ”   

With just one sentence, like thunder on the ground, all the dissatisfied expressions on Yang Ze's face disappeared in an instant.   

“What? Principal Zhang is dead? "There was horror in his eyes, “Why did he die?" Is it...is it...”   

“What do you think? "Yang Shanglin said: "Principal Zhang was scared to death in the office. There was no sign of fighting at the scene, and there was no sign of damage to the doors and windows. The surveillance in the corridor was broken." ”   

“Also, the high-definition pictures of his death scene were seen by the students of the entire school for the first time. Who do you think it is? ”   Yang Ze's face turned pale in an instant.   

His eyes turned in horror. After a while, he grabbed Yang Shanglin's arm, trembled his lips and said, “Dad, Dad, you have to help me. I am the only incense of our old Yang family. I can't do anything! ”   

When it came to the word incense, Yang Shanglin's complexion improved a lot, and he even looked at his wasteful son a lot more pleasing to the eye.   

He eased his tone and comforted: “Don't worry, the heads of the three families have already gone to the experimental middle school. You are my son, and I will definitely not let anything happen to you. ”   

“But you have to remember in the future, don't make this kind of unsolvable trouble again. ”   

Yang Ze nodded again and again, “I see, I see, thank you Dad, I will definitely be obedient in the future! ”   

After the father and son in the back row finished talking, the car fell into silence. Suddenly, the body of the car shook, causing the people in the car, including the driver, to shake.   

If you are not wearing a seat belt, you are afraid that you will be hit and broken.   

Yang Ze was already upset by the death of Principal Zhang, but now he was frightened again, and his anger suddenly became unbearable.   

He didn't dare to spread fire on Yang Shanglin, so he naturally spread the fire on the driver.   

“How the hell do you drive a car? Finding a dog is more stable than you, get out of here if you want to do it! ”   The violent shaking of the body was not his driving mistake, and the driver was not happy to be scolded.   As soon as he wanted to explain a few words, he felt that the speed of the car suddenly accelerated.   

But he didn't step on the gas.   
The scenery outside the car window moved backwards quickly, getting faster and faster, almost becoming an afterimage, and the speed had already exceeded the prescribed driving speed of the road.   

Yang Ze in the back row shouted like crazy: “Are you crazy? Stop the car! Do you want to die! ”   

The driver also panicked. He shivered and said, “I can't stop, I can't stop, there is no response when I step on the brake! ”   

It is impossible to jump out of the car at this speed, and jumping out of the car will be more dangerous than staying in the car.   

When life and death become a problem, it is difficult for the human brain to think about other problems, leaving only the instinctive desire to survive.   

So no one has noticed that driving at such a speed on the overcrowded Tongji Street, why can't they hit people?  

The car drove all the way, seemingly leaving the city and reaching the suburbs.   
Immediately afterwards, the scenery in front of him changed again, and the road in front of him seemed to have come to an end, and there was a cliff in front of him!   

Yang Ze couldn't help screaming at first, screaming that he was about to lose his life.   

Of course, Yang Shanglin didn't get much better. He grasped his seat belt, his muddy eyes were full of horror, and he gasped, like an asthmatic on the verge of death.   

The car rushed straight towards the cliff, and just a second before it was about to fall, the brakes suddenly stopped, and the car stopped abruptly.   It stands to reason that the car was driving so fast before, and it took a while to stop, but it was strange that the car stopped all at once.   

Although I can't help but think about many details, the four people in the car still showed joy for the rest of their lives.   

But before they could breathe a sigh of relief, they heard a ‘bang’ and the glass of the car shattered.   
A huge bloody handprint was pressed on the glass of the car in front.   

Even his breathing eased, and everyone was staring blankly at the handprint with blood still flowing.   After a while, a fishy smell spread in the car.

Yang Ze, who had reacted, clamped his legs and pulled down the hem of his clothes in embarrassment, trying to block the awkward position.   He peed his pants.   

The strange smell relaxed the nerves of the four of them to a certain extent. Yang Shanglin looked at his waste son with some disgust. In the end, he didn't say anything because of the presence of outsiders.   

Yang Ze didn't know if it was because he realized that he was too embarrassed or because he was too scared. He lowered his head and didn't say a word. He didn't see the arrogant appearance just now.   

The mood of a few people was like a roller coaster, ups and downs, ups and downs, and finally calmed down a little bit, but a sneer sounded, which made them nervous again.   

The sound did not come from one direction, but from all directions.   And the voice is very familiar.   

Xie Zhen.   

Hearing this laugh, everyone except the driver showed extremely horrified expressions on their faces.   Especially Yang Ze, his body was trembling uncontrollably, like a sieve.   

“Why does it smell so bad? Ah, it turned out that someone peed their pants. “

Xie Zhen's voice was full of sarcasm, "Isn't it, people who have killed people are afraid of seeing a bloody handprint, tsk tsk... it's terrible." ”   

The words were full of provocation, ridicule and belittlement, but Yang Ze didn't dare to be angry at all.   

He was so scared to death now that he didn't have time to care what others said to him.

“This is just the beginning. The days to come are still long. You have to catch up and practice your courage. You are so scared to pee your pants for small chores. If I really do something, you must not be like that bald principal. Scared to death on the spot? ”   

Xie Zhen's voice fell, and before anyone could react, he saw that the surrounding scene was distorted, as if the illusion was broken. Then, they returned to the road.   

The car was still driving smoothly, which was the speed before the supernatural event began, but because they had fallen into a fantasy just now, they did not notice the red light.

By the time the driver found out, they had already run a red light.   Because it was too blatant to run a red light and hit other cars, causing a relatively small accident, the traffic police chased them up and invited all four of them to the police station.   

Because Yang Ze's reaction was too abnormal, he was trembling and his expression was horrified, and he kept saying, "He's here for revenge, he's here for revenge," so the police took him for a urine test.   

Yang Shanglin's expression was extremely ugly. On the one hand, he hated Xie Zhen's appearance to disturb their lives, and on the other hand, he was afraid that Xie Zhen would avenge them.   

I don't know how the three heads of the family went to the experimental middle school to investigate.   

Yu Zhenhua got the news and contacted the Chen and Li family owners as soon as possible.   

Since Yang Shanglin became a cash cow, the three of them have rarely picked up other orders, because Yang Shanglin's expenses alone can support everyone in the three of them, and there is extra money for the three of them to enjoy life.

When the Chen family master and the Li family master received the call, they were singing in the clubhouse.   

This was completely unexpected by Yu Zhenhua. He knew that the two old things were very unorthodox, and basically went to that kind of irregular club to play when he had time.   

Just after receiving the call, the Chen family owner was still in the mood to joke with Yu Zhenhua, saying that he should also come to this kind of club to feel it, and he could find the vigor of his youth.   

As a result, when they heard Yu Zhenhua's words, their faces were obscene. Their smile disappeared immediately.   

Seeing the rich man standing up with a serious face, the scantily clothed girl beside him sat down with a very knowing wink, and stopped sticking to them.   

The two old unorthodox things left a pile of money, picked up their coats, and hurried to the experimental middle school.

Yu Zhenhua agreed with them to meet at the entrance of the Experimental Middle School. After making the call, he also went out immediately. When picking up the car, he met Yu Feichen who had returned from outside.   Yu Zhenhua stopped him: “Feichen, why are you back? Do you know about the principal of your school? What the hell is going on? ”  

Yu Feichen has a normal relationship with his family. Today, he was in a bad mood because of Shi'an's affairs, so he answered very perfunctorily: "What can happen, revenge on the ghost. ”   

Seeing his attitude, Yu Zhenhua's expression immediately became cold.   

“You just talk to your father like this? Are you educated? ”   

“Isn't it all taught by you whether you have any education or not?"

Yu Feichen slapped back mercilessly.   

“You--”   

“You don't have to be angry with me,”
Yu Feichen directly interrupted what he was about to say.

“I said it at the beginning of the seal. The seal is fine. It is not necessary for Xie Zhen to experience death repeatedly. This will only increase his resentment. Don't listen. ”   

“Later, Xie Zhen broke the seal and appeared, and strange campus talk spread among the high schools again. I told you not to do anything improper, and to strengthen the seal, you will not listen. ”   

“You go to the school to check the seal, and I told you to carefully check the loopholes, but you still don't listen, it's perfunctory. ”   

“Isn't it a matter of time before this situation will be caused? ”   

Yu Zhenhua's chest heaved a few times, “You mean, it was my negligence that caused the ghost to come out again? ”   

“Otherwise? Don't blame you and those two arrogant and arrogant masters, can you blame me? ”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 43 19
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 was constantly considered to be the burden, the mistake, and half-blood of the family. It took her sixteen years t...
6.6M 283K 34
Archer Morales's life is finally perfect. He's married to the girl of his dreams and finally has a job he enjoys. But when something completely unexp...
257K 5.5K 25
After a dangerous accusation, Izuku is branded a traitor by all who he knows. Beaten to the point of near-death, he makes a terrible mistake. Is this...
7.5M 400K 71
*CUPID'S MATCH BOOK 2* FIRST DRAFT Lila receives an ominous Valentine's Day card. Cupid & Cal are keeping a dark secret. Fate is being interfered wit...