The demon slaying hero : DEKU

By BakugoKatsuki513

While our main protagonist is fighting his worst enemy and the opposite of his quirk' All for one's successor... More

-Part 1-
==Note and Harem==
==Info on breath (Re-written)==
_-Part 2-_
_-Part 3-_
_-Part 4-_
~/part 6\~
~/Part 7\~
|\Part 8 /|
|\Part 9/|
|\Part 10/|
(\Part 11/)
(\Part 12/)

~/Part 5\~

1.2K 30 18
By BakugoKatsuki513

(Tell me what kind of song you guys want for the next one i want to hear your suggestions, K!)

.

.

.

.

On The Way To Mt. Sagiri - Training time-skip

.

.

.

.

.

{Date :Unknown

Place - 50 Kilometers From Urokodaki house

Time - Still Unknown}

"Demon talking"

"People talking"

"Threatening talking/Micheal Jackson V.2 Talking"

*in mind/ Telepathic*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"*huff* *Puff* How much longer ms Urokodaki" Tanjira said sorta fatigued from the long run. "About 500 kilometers more young kamado", Sanin replied still running without fatigue, izuku was right behind her as well without fatigue. Izuku looked at his red head friend with sympathy , remembering the hell-ish training he did to get OFA, He slowed down and told her "Hey jump onto my back, I'll carry you". Tanjira looked surprised because he was already carrying her sister and didn't want to fatigue his friend even more. "N-no I couldn't you're already ca-" sher got out exhausted but, instead of falling she got in-wrapped in black-whip.

"Don't worry tanjira I can carry someone 50X your size barely struggling, hehe" Izuku said while running with both girl's on his back. "Miss Urokodaki is you're home infront and, if so may I go ahead so that I can put them down for a while?" Izuku said activating OFA at 2% and, going to Sanin's speed. "Yes young midoriya I'll meet you there" She said. That second Izuku slowed down catching Urokodaki off guard and, was about to scold him until he zoomed past her with green electricity coming off of him

"Wow he really is living up to my expectations" she said while keeping her pace

_=Scene changed  to night-time at Urokodaki's House By Zoro Izuku using his sword to skate on Rui's string and, use Haki rush on him=_

Once Urokodaki got to her home she saw Izuku sleeping peacefully taking a nap, she saw both Tanjira and the casket Nezuko were next to him with tanjira still awake but, drowsy and, Nezuko's casket still wrapped in cloth. "I guess I have to take in more children..." Sanin said while going to the trio, "get up!" Both Tanjira and Izuku woke up her yelling, "YES MAMM!" Both of them said scarred.

"Ok now put her inside so that I can show you, you're training regimen" She then led them inside so that they can put Nezuko on a bed and, after that they went up a mountain. "Ok I want you to get down from here by sun-rise" She stated, "but miss Urokodaki h-" Tanjira was gonna get out but was interrupted by Sanin, "I wont wait!" and with that she left.

"Ok tanjira let's go" Izuku said while activating 20% of OFA, "You'll be eye's while I will be the legs" Tanjira got on his back and, Izuku sprinted off dodging any and, all traps while Tanjira gave him the coordinates. "Almost there midoriya it's just ahead!" Izuku nodded but, tripped falling infront of Sanin's door. "*Groan* Tanjira are you okay...Huh?" Izuku noticed what position he was in, he was on the ground while touching Tanjira's um jelly, with that both of them got crimson red while Urokodaki had the living picture of the lenny face. "Now that you guys have a good grasp of the training regimen, you are gonna do this on a day to day basis"

_~Montage brought to you by Muzan doing the moon walk while listing to smooth Criminal~_

First 1-3 Tanjira and Izuku were getting physical training like squats, sit-ups ect. "Hup! Hup! Hup! Hup!"  Izuku was doing his physical training with many boulders on his back. "Got to get stronger , stronger, STRONGER!" Izuku stated While getting up and, running up the mountain.

"Wow he really is into this" Tanjira said before getting pushed into the waterfall. "NEZUKOOOO!" Tanjira said while falling down the water fall.

The next 4-8 months Urokodaki taught Tanjira the forms of water breathing , while Izuku couldn't he always coughed out a black breath so Urokodaki told him that he should, make his own breath and, style's because at this point it is only hurting him instead of helping him.

"If any of you two cut these boulders you two will be sent to the final selection" and with that Sanin left the two while Izuku picked his up and, went somewhere else so that Tanjira could focus on her own

The next 9- 1 year a/ 3 months Izuku created the first 2 forms of shadow brearthing and, met Sabito who was beautiful in his eye's but is hard to get, while Tanjira met Mokomo....they both got sh*t on.

"Ow ow ow ow!" Izuku said getting back up because Sabito just hit him up-wards with her wooden sword, "you need to be faster and, attack stronger boy" she said bluntly. "Fine fine let's go again" Izuku said but got molly wopped again.

The finishing 1 year a/4 months - 1 year a/ 8 months Izuku created all the forms of shadow breathing and so did Tanjira. Izuku got a growth spurt and went from 5'5 to 5'10 and, his hair turned all green because of shadow breathing (plot)

_|Time-skip brought to you by Izuku sh*ting on the hand demon in Bo3|_

"*Breathing out* *Breathing in* Darkest knight!" Izuku screamed while being coated in a dark and mysterious armor. "Let's end this Sabito!" Izuku said kind of muffled because he had a sword in his mouth and, one in each hand. 

1 second

.

2 seconds

.

3 seconds 

After 3 seconds Izuku rushed forwards forward as so did Sabito but, to Izuku's luck he struck first, he fell face first dropping his sword that was in his mouth. Izuku looked back wanting to see Sabito but he didn't  see Sabito he walked up to....

the boulder he sliced in half!

-\Scene change brought to you by Tanjira dancing with Izuku and accidently kissing/-

Tanjira sliced down at mokomo but when she looked up she saw

 a boulder sliced in half!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys sorry it took me so long but my internet GB's got consumed by my other family memeber's that were here so expect another chapter more later than sooner so ARRIVDERCHI! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 451 14
~{MHA x KNY}~ Tanjiro Kamado had somehow mysteriously found himself in the world of My Hero Academia, hundreds of years into the future. Concerned ab...
18.2K 548 65
The world is riddled with evil, stretching far and wide, into the hearts of many. But, Pure evil... unadulterated, cataclysmic evil hides in the shad...
2.3K 56 25
Ayumu Fujioka. A girl born with a cursed quirk and a cursed family. After ratting out her family to a hero when she was 10 she was left on the street...
14.9K 158 13
She's Gone... and I don't know how to cope, I can't even Feel anymore?! ... ... After Ochaco Decays in front of Deku, he snaps, he loses complete co...