His Unmarked Territory

By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Read the description or watch the trailer :P -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUt8A-N_Ls Skylar is a orp... More

01 - 'All a werewolf needs'
02 - 'Not so perfect stranger'
03 - 'June and bad chat up lines'
04 - 'Mr Smooth'
5.1 - 'My so-called mate'
5.2 - 'Head over heels and falling... On ice?'
6.1 - 'The un-known visitor'
6.2 - 'The Game'
07 - 'Somewhere in Vegas in bed with a blonde'
08 - 'Alpha, Aggression and Agony'
09 - 'Unwanted confessions'
10 - 'Vicky'
11 - 'Everything's a Game'
13 - 'Stupid, Sexy Laugh!'
14 - 'The Lakeland Estate'
15 - 'Gotcha'
16 - 'Moving in- if only for a while'
17 - 'An Awkward Meal'
18 - 'To Lie the Truth'
19 - 'Battle of The Brothers'
20 - 'Under the Dickhead Exterior'
21.1 - 'Messing with the wrong guy's mate'
21.2 - 'Don't Let Me Fall'
22 - 'Love is Love'
23 - 'Shield Me'
24 - 'What. A. Day.'
25 - 'Evie'
26 - 'Bitch Fights and Asking Outs'
27 - 'An Unexpected Kiss'
28 - 'Just Jump'
29 - 'Run With Me'
30.1 - 'Dad?'
30.2 - 'Backup Plan'
31 - 'Morning Angel, Evening Hell'
32 - 'Nothing Left but A Post-it Note'
33 - 'Welcome Home Sweetheart'
34.1 - 'Too Little Too Late'
34.2 - 'Let the Games Begin!'
35 - 'The Swap'
36.1 - 'As The Minutes Tick By'
36.2 - 'Game Over'
37 - 'Welcome to my Hell Game - Pick a Card'
38 - 'So The Lion Fell.... 'Shut up'
39 - 'Why Wait?'
40 - 'Epilogue'
Update - 2018

12 - 'Greetings little brother'

577K 10K 1.3K
By xxRandomxThoughtsxx

                                                          - Copyright © 2011 Lauren Tricksey  

                                                                          Chapter twelve

                                                                           - Sky's POV -

 "When's Brody gonna get here? I'm so bored. No offense, man, but your house is boring when we're just sitting here doing nothing..." Chase whined. I hate to admit it, but Chase wasn't the only one who was bored; I was too.

It was Thursday evening, and we had just arrived back from going wolf - well everyone apart from Brody and June. June the guys, and I had been practically living at Wesley's house - well, Wesley's parent's house. It was almost acting like a base for the six of us. Of course, I had told Gran I was staying with June, having girly slumber parties at hers. The truth was June and Brody was inseparable. Leaving me very little time to hang out with her at all. Apparently, it was impossible for her to be away from him. News flash, hun! I stay away from mine all the time!

"Alright, come on!" I decided, getting up and walking to the kitchen, "Movie time! I'll get the popcorn." I called over my shoulder.

"We don't have any," Wes called to me. Damn, movie time was entirely not the same without popcorn.

"Fine," I pouted, "but I'm going to pick the movie!" I grinned, walking to the DVD stand in the corner of the room. It was funny, that even though I had only known Wes for just over a week, I already knew where everything important was in his house.

"NO!" Chase and Quinn groaned in unison, they knew me too well.

All four of us were curled up on the two sofas. No one had spoken a word since the film started. I was seated in the middle leaning against Wes with my Legs draped over Quinn's lap as the two of them snored loudly. These guys wouldn't know a good film if it hit them on the nose.

'How did you get in here?'

'The window.'

"Fuck this is such a load of shit!" Chase groaned.

"CHASE!" I screamed, "How dare you interrupt my twilight time!"

'Do you do that a lot?' Bella carried on, and I tried desperately hard to get back into my previous twilightized zone.

'Um, just the past couple months... I like watching you sleep its um its kind of fascinating to...'

-beep-

"URG! CHASE NOOO!" I bellowed as I stared back at a now matte black TV screen. How dare he turn it off just before the first kiss!

"I will so get you for this!" I glared jumping up from the sofa and pouncing on him- who by the way, was finding the whole situation hilarious.

"Easy there, tiger. You shouldn't want to watch that sparkly bloodsucker anyway." He laughed, as he securely placed his strong hands on my upper arms stopping me from hitting him. "Why don't you just skip to the bit where the werewolves come in?" he continued his verbal attack towards my on-screen heartthrob.

"Because I'm team EDWARD DUH!"

"What! You're telling me you're a werewolf and you're siding with the vamp?!" he laughed.

"That's exactly what I'm saying!" I growled, but his laugh was contagious; when I heard the now awake Wes and Quinn burst out in a fit of laughter, I couldn't stop from laughing myself. Whether it was the high from laughing so much with the guys, or not, I was suddenly feeling really good. The kind of good feeling you get in the morning when you open your eyes to see the sun shining and the sky a crystal blue color.

It was then that my thoughts were interrupted, by a loud banging on the door. Er, couldn't June and Brody just let themselves in? I groaned to myself as I jumped up still feeling the effects of this weird buzz running through me.

"What took you so long?" I moaned swinging open the large wooden door, "Did you guys have fun..." My voice abruptly cut off in mid-sentence as my eyes landed on a bare chest which was- as I'm already looking, completely sculpted into the sort of perfection that belongs in an Abercrombie ad, not someone standing in front of me, on my best friends doorstep! My eyes didn't linger on his abs for more than a second before my eyes traveled up past the plains of his chest, the lines of his neck, before finally coming to a stop. That's when they got lost in the depths of his grey eyes, before snapping out of it as I realized who was now smirking in front of me.

"What do you want, Klaus?!" I growled at him, though that weird good feeling was still very much swirling around my body.

"Not a, hi mate?" he frowned mockingly as he took another step towards me. My brain told me to step away, but my body was reeling in the sensation he was giving me from just standing so close. My heart was beating considerably harder against my chest as I felt his cool breath tickle my face when he let out a husky laugh.

"Can I come in?" he murmured as he leaned closer to me, his lips now only a few inches away from my neck, and his body almost touching mine. My brain was screaming at me, demanding me to step away, but it was having one hell of a battle with my body, which just wanted to close the distance between us and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss those perfectly sculpted lips...

"Actually... Seeing as this is my parent's house..." He mumbled his breath caressing my neck, sending my poor heart into a frenzy, before stopping it completely as he brushed past me and walked through the door. He left me just standing there, attempting to calm my wildly accelerating heartbeat somehow, before I could even start thinking about moving. URG! He's soo frustrating! Why do I want to be with such an ass?! I guess I really am going mad. He was everything I hated, everything I said I never wanted to like. Everything I promised to myself I would never EVER fall for... so why in that last second, when he touched me, all I wanted to do was kiss him and well... basically jump his bones... urg, not only am I turning into a mad woman but also a slutty insane woman!

URG Klaus, I hate you for doing this to me! Why do you have to be so darn irresistible!

When I finally was able to find my legs, I followed him into the living room.

"Greetings, little brother," Klaus smirked, towards Wesley, being all superior and shit. Er what an...a**

"Greetings, big A**hole" Wesley snarled. With that, I walked over to Wesley and plonked myself back to my previous position leaning against him. Haha, he thinks he can mess with me, being all seductive and sh*t, and making me want him. Yeah, two can play around with emotions.

The look on Klaus's face though, was not what I was expecting when Wesley casually draped his arm across my shoulder.

A look of complete anger spread across his features. His eyes blazed with so much hatred that I knew I visibly cringed away from his gaze. In the blink of an eye, I was thrown into Quinn's lap. Klaus took hold of Wesley's neck and literally chucked him across the room. It caused about five photos to fall from the vibrating wall and crash on the hardwood floor, as Wesley's body crashed into it. He smacked his head, and I didn't have any time to react. Before I could move, Klaus crossed the room with inhuman speed and enclosed his hands around Wesley's throat. He did it with such force that, if Wesley weren't a werewolf, he'd be dead. "Don't you EVER touch her again, or I will kill you!" He snarled, so maliciously that I could see him visibly shaking with anger.

"Sky, outside now!" He growled to me, though he securely kept his eyes locked on Wesley's.

"What? No..." I meant to sound strong and unaffected, but my voice came out in nothing more than a whisper.

"Honey, could you please, wait for me outside?" he said, through clenched teeth, but I could tell he was doing his best to try and ask nicely.

"MAN, let's Just calm the f**k down." of course Quinn and Chase would flank Wesley, I could hear their thoughts, contemplating what chance the two of them would have if they tried to take Klaus down. Even the two of them could see the odds were pretty dismal.

"SKY!" Klaus growled violently as his already hard grip on Wesley's neck tightened, causing Wes to growl in pain.

"O...ok! Stop let him go! Please, Klaus. Don't." The words finally found my lips, but by the end, my voice had faded to just a slight whisper, as fear coursed through my body, not only for Wesley but also from the look portrayed in Klaus's eyes. It was the same look, which haunted my dreams each night. The same look, which I hated so much. The same look, which was plastered on the face of my parent's attackers, the night they killed them...

For the first time, I was actually scared of Klaus... I was scared of my own mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
5.7K 216 15
"no matter how hard i will try i will never be a mother to them." i said with a trembling voice. Eve gave me a sympathetic smile. "your my last hope...
391 68 16
Jess has had a hard life. Her dad died at a young age and her mom blamed her for his death. Her mom remarried a creep who abuses her. Her step dad g...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...