When A Heartthrob Dresses As...

By Unluckykuroneko

When heartthrobs dress up as supernatural cannon fodder Author: Diao Diao Zi At the graduation ceremony, S... More

Strange Talk on Campus: 01
Strange Talk on Campus: 02
Strange Talk on Campus: 03
Strange Talk on Campus: 04
Strange Talk on Campus: 05
Strange Talk on Campus: 06
Strange Talk on Campus: 07
Strange Talk on Campus: 08
Strange Talk on Campus: 09
Strange Talk on Campus: 10
Strange Talk on Campus: 11
Strange Talk on Campus: 12
Strange Talk on Campus: 13
Strange Talk on Campus: 14
Strange Talk on Campus: 15
Strange Talk on Campus: 16
Strange Talk on Campus: 17
Strange Talk on Campus: 18
Strange Talk on Campus: 20
Strange Talk on Campus : 21
Strange Talk on Campus: 22
Strange Talk on Campus: 23
Strange Talk on Campus: 24
Strange Talk on Campus : 25
Strange Talk on Campus: 26
Strange Talk on Campus: 27
Strange Talk on Campus: 28
Strange Talk on Campus: 29
Strange Talk on Campus: 30
Strange Talk on Campus: 31
Strange Talk on Campus: 32
Weird Mountain Village: 01
Weird Mountain Village: 02
Weird Mountain Village: 03
Weird Mountain Village: 04
Weird Mountain Village: 05
Weird Mountain Village: 06
Weird Mountain Village: 07
Weird Mountain Village: 08
Weird Mountain Village: 09
Weird Mountain Village: 10
Weird Mountain Village: 11
A Vampire's Melancholy: 01
A Vampires Melancholy: 02
A Vampires Melancholy: 03
A Vampires Melancholy: 05
A Vampires Melancholy: 06
A Vampires Melancholy: 07
A Vampires Melancholy: 08
A Vampires Melancholy: 09
The Real World

Strange Talk on Campus: 19

1.6K 90 12
By Unluckykuroneko

After Xie Zhen returned to the room, he started reading.

Occasionally, she raised her head and looked out the window in a daze, but after only staying for a while, he would immediately recover and focus on the book again.   

It's like a little boy who still has the lazy nature of all children, but insists on forcing himself to read.   

He worked very hard, and it took an afternoon to sit down, and Shi'an looked at him like this from the side.   

At first, he could still stand behind him and watch what Xie Zhen was doing and which books he was reading.

Later, because Xie Zhen had been reading for too long, he felt that he couldn't stand still, so he found a pleasing corner and squatted down.   Xie Zhen saw the sky full of red light from dawn to dusk, but in the end, Shi'an couldn't hold on and fell asleep in a daze.   

Before falling asleep, there was only one thought left in his mind: no wonder Xie Zhen was so good, so young and so endurance, and succeeded in giving up on him.   

What Shi'an didn't know was that after he fell asleep, the little figure reading a book seriously in the study immediately stood up, and the expression on the little boy's face was indifferent that did not match his age.

He walked to the corner where An was squatting, and then slowly squatted down.

He didn't do anything, just looked at the corner quietly.   

Until there was movement in the corridor outside the room, he reluctantly retracted his gaze, got up and left.   

Shi'an was awakened by a burst of voices.   

There seemed to be a quarrel outside the house, with men's voices, women's voices, and the tender voices of little boys.   

He woke up in a daze amidst the noise. Because he was squatting to sleep, his legs were numb, and tingling pierced up from the heart of his feet. He hurriedly sat down on the ground in pain to restore blood circulation to his legs.   

The pain in his leg eased slightly, and he could clearly hear the conversation outside the house.   

A man is roaring, it should be said that most of it is men roaring, occasionally mixed with one or two women's delicate persuasions, the least of which is the voice of the little boy's rebuttal.   

“Let me tell you Xie Zhen, Lu Yun is your mother! If you dare to disrespect her again, get out of this house and never come back! ”   

“Shang Lin, don't be angry with Shang Lin, the child is still young, so you can't yell like that. ”   

“He is young? He is the same as his extraordinary mother, but he has an idea in his heart! His Lao Tzu doesn't even take it seriously! ”   

“Dad, don't you think you are ridiculous? While telling me that Lu Yun is my mother, he also said that I am the same as my extraordinary mother. Who is my mother in your heart? ”  

"You! Look at Lu Yun, he has such sharp teeth at a young age. I think I usually treat him too well! ”   

Shi'an didn't see the scene outside the house, but he could guess what happened from the conversation.   

The people outside the house should be Xie Zhen and Xie Zhen's father, as well as the young woman in the garden who deliberately dressed up as a mature woman today, Xie Zhen's stepmother.   

Xie Zhen's father was blaming him for disrespecting his stepmother.   

The quarrel outside the house continued, getting louder and fiercer, and finally ended with a crisp slap.   

After a while, Xiao Jiezhen pushed the door and walked in. Shi'an clearly saw that the left half of his face was swollen high, and there was also a slap mark on it.   

The slap was made by his father.   
I don't know why, when I saw Xie Zhen walking in indifferently with a slap on her face, her heart tightened inexplicably.   

He felt a little bit sorry for this child.   No, it's not a bit, but I feel very sorry for this child.   

He was less than ten years old, and he was supposed to be carefree and regarded as the jewel in the palm by his parents, but his position at home was so embarrassing.   

He seemed to be exceptionally empathetic.   

Unlike Shi'an's worry, Xie Zhen behaved very calmly, and did not feel sad because he was beaten by his father.

After returning to the room, he continued to do what he should do.   Shi An stood aside and looked at him, her admiration for Xie Zhen went to the next level.   

It's amazing. If it were him, he would be very sad and sad to be treated like this by his biological father at such a young age.   

The timeline of this dream is fast-forward, to be precise, it is properly detailed, and only some of the more important fragments of Jiezhen's life will appear.   

For example, more important events, exams, further studies, entrepreneurship, stock trading, etc., as well as some times when his mood swings are relatively large, such as when he thinks of his mother.   

From Xie Zhen's childhood to his adolescence, Shi'an probably inferred the problems of his family from the fragments of his dreams.   

His father, Yang Shanglin, is a phoenix man. With his self-motivation and sweet words, he has won the heart of his daughter, Miss Jin.   

Regardless of the resistance of all the elders in the family, Miss Qianjin married Yang Shanglin.   

The two parents of the Xie family were not willing to let their daughters who had worked so hard to raise suffer, so they wanted to support the Phoenix man. Although they were not happy, they thought it was to make their daughter live a better life.   The Phoenix man does have ambition and strength. With the help of nobles, his career can be described as soaring.   

However, after relying on his wife to achieve a career, the essence of the Phoenix man's scum began to be revealed.   

Yang Shanglin had long been dissatisfied with the woman in his family.

A woman who doesn't do housework and doesn't take children all day, engages in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting every day, and dresses up to the nines every day. She doesn't look like a serious person.   

The most important thing is that the child who was born was not named after him, but after the mother-in-law.

Since ancient times, how can there be a reason for a child to be named after a woman? Every time he goes home for the Chinese New Year, he is laughed at by the people in the village, saying that he has been turned upside down.   

There is also the mother-in-law's maiden family, which is even more distressing.   

Yes, he started his family by relying on the Xie family, but now his career is much bigger than that of the Xie family.

The Xie family didn't say that he was holding him, but he still talked about his previous downfall!   

He is a man, or a man with a successful career, he should be the head of the family.   

He should be accompanied by an obedient, sensible, gentle and virtuous wife, and a son who inherits the fragrance of their family. Instead of being like this, the status of the woman in the family is higher than that of him, and the son does not bear his surname.   

If the son does not share his surname Yang, what is the difference between his son and his son who is not him?   

As his status became higher and higher, Yang Shanglin became more dissatisfied with his original wife and her maiden family.

When Xie Zhen was seven years old, their already precarious family finally fell apart.   

The reason was that Xie Zhen's mother discovered that Yang Shanglin was having an affair, and the illegitimate children were already five years old.   

Xie Yuan's origin determined her fierce temperament, and there was no trace of sand in her eyes.

After discovering the existence of Xiao San and her illegitimate son, she immediately sued the court for divorce.   

There was no agreement on the divorce step, so he directly sued the court and asked Yang Shanglin to leave the house.   

The once-loving couple turned their backs and became enemies. Perhaps they had never loved each other at all. This marriage was just a means for the Phoenix man to step into high society.   

The divorce lawsuit was fought for a long time and caused a sensation throughout Yuncheng, and finally ended with the Jie family losing the case.   

However, the Xie family lost the lawsuit because Yang Shanglin used methods behind his back to break the Xie family's capital chain.

The Xie family went bankrupt and had no energy to continue the lawsuit, so the lawsuit was lost.   

The news of this wealthy man has been talked about by people in Yuncheng, and even the entire Yun Province, for a long time.   

Some people sigh at the impermanence of the wealthy, and some people say that Yang Shanglin is ungrateful and unworthy of being a human being. Of course, if he becomes a king or a pirate, more people say that women should not be too strong, otherwise the family will be at odds.   

To be honest, Shi'an was stunned when he heard this kind of statement. How on earth did those people come to this conclusion? Can ingratitude be washed like this?   

Fortunately, this kind of suffocating remarks were only brought in a dream, and did not elaborate, otherwise a person with a strong empathy ability like Shi'an would definitely be very angry.  

But just after listening to one or two such remarks, he was so angry, what about Xie Zhen?   

Xie Zhen loves his mother very much. When she hears this, she must be even more angry and sad.  

Shi'an felt a little more distressed for Xie Zhen.   
Although Xie Zhen always bullies him like that, which is really bad, but Xie Zhen is also really distressing.   

After Xie Zhen's stepmother entered the house, Yang Shanglin became more and more uncomfortable with him. He didn't regard Xie Zhen as his son in his heart. If it weren't for keeping people from gossiping, he wouldn't continue to support Xie Zhen at all. .   

The two servants who were with Xie Zhen were also expelled. Xie Zhen had no support in this family. Her biological father did not love her, and her stepmother would not love her.

Obviously, she was more sad in her own home than under the fence.   Every day is like walking on thin ice.   After going to high school, Xie Zhen got the inheritance left to him by his mother.

With the money, he found a former confidant of the Xie family and started his own business.   

He broke his time apart and used it to shreds, and step by step he became a legend in the mouths of later people.   The clues and guesses that Shi'an obtained by visiting shops near the school were not all fake. Xie Zhen's true experience was actually very close to those guesses.   

He was killed by someone, and his stepbrother set a fire and burned him to death in the music classroom.   Xie Zhen inherited her mother's excellent pedigree, is smart and talented, and has achieved achievements beyond her reach not only in her studies, but also in her career.   

But Yang Shanglin's illegitimate son, who is regarded as the jewel in the palm, is different.

His father is a selfish phoenix man, and his mother is a junior who was pregnant when she was a minor. None of the two can be related to the word excellent.   

Dragons give birth to dragons and phoenix give birth to phoenix, and the son of a mouse can make holes.

Children born of such a combination of two people are destined to be mediocre.   

In fact, mediocrity is the norm in life. Xie Zhen's stepbrother was born in such a well-conditioned family, and he was already ahead of many people.   But he was educated by his mother since he was a child.

He had a very low vision and a very small heart. He was mediocre and incompetent. He didn't want to work hard, so he wanted to pull down people who were better than him.   I don't know when it started.

Every time the high society meets, everyone complimented Yang Shanglin on the surface and said that his youngest son was excellent.   But that was just the surface.

Everyone knew in their hearts that the truly outstanding member of the Yang family was the eldest son.   Oh no, that's not the Yang family, it's the former Xie family.   

Yang Ze often listened to other people's discussions, and he was very jealous of Xie Zhen.

In addition, after entering his senior year of high school, the family put pressure on him, and even Yang Shanglin began to compare Jie Zhen with him.   

However, when he was at his lowest point, Xie Zhen was brilliant. He was the first in the province in the mock exam, and his score was twice that of the person who hired a tutor for his general subject.   

He could no longer suppress the jealousy in his heart.

Yang Ze knows Xie Zhen's habits. Whenever he is too happy or sad, Xie Zhen will go to the music classroom to play the piano, because his mother taught him the piano.   

On the day the mock exam results came out, Yang Ze stayed at the door of the music classroom.

Sure enough, he waited until he learned more.   

He took out the drugged medicine prepared in advance and blew the drugged gas into the music classroom along the crack in the window.   

Xie Zhen was so keen that she noticed something wrong with her body and immediately left the music classroom.   But the doors and windows were already locked.   

Xie Zhen immediately reacted that someone was trying to harm him, and while he still had the strength, he immediately kicked the door open.   

Yang Ze knew that if Xie Zhen came out, he would definitely be able to find him, and then retaliate against him.

If he didn't succeed this time, Xie Zhen would have to die, so he stopped hiding, took out the anesthetic prepared in advance, shot several times, and finally hit Xie Zhen.   

It's time for dinner between classes, and there is no one in the teaching building. In addition, Yang Ze actually used the convenience of power to clear the venue in advance, and even the monitoring was turned off, so there were only two people in the whole building. He and the other two people.   

No one can come to rescue Zhen.   Xie Zhen lost the ability to move on his own.

Yang Ze immediately took out the gasoline prepared in advance, sprinkled it all over the classroom, and then set it on fire.   

The fire spread rapidly, the fire alarm sounded, and the people in the school reacted and started the fire, and immediately began fire-fighting measures.   

The fire was extinguished very quickly. It can be seen from the fact that only the music classroom and the two surrounding classrooms in the entire teaching building were affected, but no matter how quickly it was too late, Xie Zhen, who was lying in the middle of the music classroom, soaked in gasoline, had been burned into a dark and scorched corpse.   

This incident does not look like an accident at first glance. As long as the police intervene in the investigation, the truth will definitely be found.   

However, the result... as Shi'an knew, everyone only regarded it as an accident.   

Because Yang Ze has a good father, and he happened to meet the principal of the experimental High School who likes money.

Anyway, Xie Zhen was the only one who died in this "accident". Even the school's facilities were not destroyed much, so it was easy to hide it. .   

After that incident, Yang Shanglin severely taught Yang Ze a lesson, and then quickly sent him out of the country, away from this land of right and wrong.   

As for Jie Zhen……   

When Xie Zhen was alive, his life was full of hatred, and she died in the hands of her enemies. In addition, her own death was gently exposed like this, and she quickly turned into a fierce ghost.   

On the seventh day after Xie Zhen's death, the sound of piano sounded in the teaching building.

It was his favorite Beethoven Symphony No. 5 that he played during his lifetime.   

Since that day, supernatural incidents have occurred in the school every day.   The principal was guilty of guilt, and quickly found the so-called master to exorcise the ghost.   

He invited one master after another, deployed one formation after another, and finally temporarily suppressed Ye Zhen.   

Although he will still come out to play the piano in the middle of the night, at least the scope of activities is small, and he can only be in the music classroom.

The time is also short, and he can only appear ten minutes after the bell rings at midnight.   

The principal has given subsidies to every student in various names. For some students who cannot be bribed by subsidies, he will bribe them with places for free competitions or art exams.   

At the same time, the teaching buildings where the students are taking classes have also been replaced with new ones, the dormitories have been renovated, the toilets have been expanded, and the canteens have been reduced in price.

Not to mention, there is more meat.   In short, none of the students who had received many benefits leaked out the strange talk about this campus, and the experimental high school returned to calm.

But in the old teaching building that everyone who let their guard down didn't know, Xie Zhen had already made plans for revenge.   

Those formations trapped him for a while, but they couldn't trap him for the rest of his life.   

He still only appeared in specific places at specific times, confusing those self-righteous idiots and making them think that he was still trapped.   

In fact, he did the strange talk on campus that circulated on campus again.   

He is recharging his energy, waiting for one day to accumulate and accumulate.   

But he didn't expect that Shi'an appeared.   

The author has something to say: Explain Xie Zhen's life, but in fact, he still wants his wife to feel sorry for him!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.3K 61
Living as a human in the supernatural world is not easy. Not for Nebula; a free-spirit in search of her long lost brother. Alaric is known as the D...
13.1K 1.1K 33
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
MEDIUM By Jay.

Paranormal

155K 9.4K 40
Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal person could, so instead of running fro...
16.1K 431 92
Author: Mu Ziyao Category: Danmei Fiction Status: Complete Chapters: 248 Art: Pinterest Introduction:   When Cheng Ci woke up, he found that he had b...