When A Heartthrob Dresses As...

By Unluckykuroneko

When heartthrobs dress up as supernatural cannon fodder Author: Diao Diao Zi At the graduation ceremony, S... More

Strange Talk on Campus: 01
Strange Talk on Campus: 02
Strange Talk on Campus: 03
Strange Talk on Campus: 04
Strange Talk on Campus: 05
Strange Talk on Campus: 06
Strange Talk on Campus: 07
Strange Talk on Campus: 08
Strange Talk on Campus: 09
Strange Talk on Campus: 10
Strange Talk on Campus: 11
Strange Talk on Campus: 12
Strange Talk on Campus: 13
Strange Talk on Campus: 14
Strange Talk on Campus: 16
Strange Talk on Campus: 17
Strange Talk on Campus: 18
Strange Talk on Campus: 19
Strange Talk on Campus: 20
Strange Talk on Campus : 21
Strange Talk on Campus: 22
Strange Talk on Campus: 23
Strange Talk on Campus: 24
Strange Talk on Campus : 25
Strange Talk on Campus: 26
Strange Talk on Campus: 27
Strange Talk on Campus: 28
Strange Talk on Campus: 29
Strange Talk on Campus: 30
Strange Talk on Campus: 31
Strange Talk on Campus: 32
Weird Mountain Village: 01
Weird Mountain Village: 02
Weird Mountain Village: 03
Weird Mountain Village: 04
Weird Mountain Village: 05
Weird Mountain Village: 06
Weird Mountain Village: 07
Weird Mountain Village: 08
Weird Mountain Village: 09
Weird Mountain Village: 10
Weird Mountain Village: 11
A Vampire's Melancholy: 01
A Vampires Melancholy: 02
A Vampires Melancholy: 03
A Vampires Melancholy: 05
A Vampires Melancholy: 06
A Vampires Melancholy: 07
A Vampires Melancholy: 08
A Vampires Melancholy: 09
The Real World

Strange Talk on Campus: 15

2.1K 111 20
By Unluckykuroneko

Yu Feichen's words caused all the worldviews that Shi'an had established to collapse.   

After his own exploration and contact, he was actually more inclined to understand Zhen in his heart, but after Yu Feichen's analysis just now, he was shaken again.   

Yes, Xie Zhen is a ghost. Can you really believe a ghost?   

Could it be that the supporting evidence that made him biased towards Xie Zhen in his heart was all an illusion deliberately made by Xie Zhen?   

In this supernatural world, what is true?   

After eating early, Yu Feichen and Shi'an arrived at the classroom together. Yu Feichen didn't know when he went to the supermarket. Before entering the classroom, he stuffed a box of milk into his schoolbag.   

“You have eaten too little breakfast, be careful to be hungry later. ”   

Shi'an didn't want to take Yu Feichen's things, so he immediately returned the milk, but when he unzipped it and took out the milk, Yu Feichen had already returned to his seat.   

Yu Feichen was the monitor. As soon as he sat down, class teacher came over to discuss things around him.   Shi'an hesitated in the same place for a while, but still did not bother them, and returned to his seat.   

Forget it, give it back to him after class.   

A dull morning self-study passed. It was supposed to be when the students were making up for their sleep and eating breakfast.

Suddenly, there was an exclamation from the front row, which made the sleepy students refreshed, and they all looked forward one by one.   

“What are you shouting? ”   

“Let no one sleep? ”   

“Buddy, can you keep your voice down? ”   

It was a boy who made that scream. The boy was not annoyed when he was besieged by the whole class. He raised his mobile phone and ran to the middle of the classroom while shouting.   

“Fuck! Come and have a look! There are really ghosts in our school! ”   

Life in senior high school is boring, and every student is filled with stress and anxiety every day. This kind of explosive gossip immediately attracted everyone's attention.   

The classmate closest to the boy immediately stood up and wanted to look at his mobile phone.   

The boy was very generous and put his mobile phone directly on the table for everyone to watch.   

A video is playing on the phone.   First of all, it was pitch black, and someone could be heard talking. It was the voices of several boys, who were probably heckling and saying something like ’Hurry up and "don't encourage".   

After a while, there was a faint light on the screen, and a flight of stairs faintly shone out. The stairs look a little shabby and not very clean.   The camera is flickering, and it can be seen that the person filming is walking very difficult during this journey.   

The video showed stairs for a long time, and it took several minutes before it stopped. Then the camera moved up and finally revealed a different picture.   

First there is the floor icon, the fourth floor, then the classroom, and the piano classroom.   

By the time the video was done, the students were already very excited. Everyone formed a circle and sucked air into their phones.   

Some of the less courageous classmates have already covered their eyes, but even if they covered their eyes, they were unwilling to leave, and they wanted to see the gossip to the end.   The camera swayed and stayed in the piano classroom for a while, and suddenly, the door opened.   Without any external force, the door of the music classroom opened.

The smooth and beautiful piano music sounded, which was the rumored Beethoven Symphony No. 5 played by the boy who died in the fire.   

Halfway through the song, it stopped abruptly, and at the same time, the phone also showed that the video playback was over.   

All the classmates were stunned.   If it was said that standing still just now was to watch the excitement, then now it is purely stupid to be scared in the same place.   

What was played in this video just now? Supernatural events in the old teaching building? Isn't that a rumor? Why does this video look like it's real? !   

“I'll go, it's fake, who made the video? Let's fart out! ”   

The first person to react was the owner of the mobile phone. He seemed to be explaining the video to his classmates, but it was more like self-comfort.   

Before this video was played, he didn't expect it to be so creepy.   Someone sent this video to his mailbox, saying that it recorded strange conversations on the campus of their school.

He originally thought it was just a terrifying spoof video, so he released it, but he didn't expect it to be like this.   

This is simply... it's like a terrifying video of death spreading in the midnight bell!   

After the boy finished speaking, he quickly took the phone back.   

He exited the video, uninstalled the mailbox directly, then returned to his seat, buckled the phone upside down and put it in the hole of the table.   Other classmates also recovered at this time.   

“I'm going, it scared me to death, that video is really scary! ”   

“Is it true? Is it a joke that someone deliberately went to shoot in the middle of the night? In fact, the door was opened by someone who didn't show up, and then the music was also matched later. ”   

“I think so, but that video is too scary, right? Damn, it's so realistic! ”   

“Who took the photo? ”   

The classmates patted their frightened little hearts and returned to their seats. As they chatted, they had a common doubt.   

Who made this video?   
As a result, everyone turned their attention to Shi'an, who was reported and criticized for visiting the old teaching building at night.   

There were still a few minutes before class, all the classmates near Shi'an came to ask him if he had taken the video. Shi'an answered them one by one, no.   

In fact, he is also very strange where this video came from, because this is not the video he recorded on his mobile phone when he went to the old teaching building last time.   Could it be Xie Zhen?   

Because everyone's attention was on Shi'an's side, no one noticed how ugly their squad leader Yu Feichen's face was at this moment.   

Yu Feichen is the only one in the class who did not join in the fun to watch the video or participate in the discussion.

He has always been good at disguising. It is rare for him to put his emotions on his face.   

His face was extremely ugly, his eyes were gloomy and his lips were tightly pursed, and his whole face was full of gloom.   

He knew who released this video, Xie Zhen, the evil spirit who should have been sealed in the old teaching building forever.   

As for why he released this video, he thinks there are two reasons, one is to gain greater power and do what he originally wanted to do, and the other is to give him a warning.   

The way ghosts gain power is somewhat similar to that of gods. For gods, the more people worship and believe, the stronger the power of gods.

For ghosts, the more people fear, the stronger the power of ghosts.   

At the beginning, Xie Zhen's existence was just a character in a ghost story to everyone. No one really believed that he existed.

Now, a video has made students in a class begin to doubt the authenticity of the rumors. As the heir of a metaphysical family, he obviously feels that Xie Zhen's power is increasing.   

As for the warning……  
He thought it was the words in the cafeteria this morning that annoyed the other party.   

Yu Feichen lowered his eyes, as if contemplating. After a while, he raised his eyes and his expression returned to normal, even with a smile on his face.   

When he was angry, he became angry. It was just a ghost. He still didn't believe in his abilities. That ghost could really help him.   

What's more, in this situation, it's not him who should panic, but the ghost, if he tells Shi'an the content of their transaction.……   

Shi'an must be very scared, right? He would be so scared that he would hide in his arms and say that he would never want to see that ghost again. Maybe?   

Thinking of this, Yu Feichen couldn't help laughing lowly.   

I really want to see that scene. At that time, what expression would be on the face of that extraordinary ghost?   Are you hurt and sad?   

The class bell rang, the teacher walked into the classroom, and the noisy sound in the classroom finally stopped.   

But the voice stopped, but the gossip didn't stop.   
Although every classmate was frightened by that terrifying video, everyone still discussed it with relish.   It was the end of another class. The teacher had just walked out of the classroom.

Before everyone had time to pick up the strange talk on campus to discuss, several more students exclaimed.   Several classmates who secretly brought mobile phones all received the terrifying video.   

And not only the students in the class, the exclamations and discussions from the corridor could be heard, but the students in the outer class also received this video.   

Horror videos are spreading to every corner of the campus at a speed visible to the naked eye.   

Ordinary people can't feel how many people know about this video, but Yu Feichen can.   

Because he could feel that the fierce ghost in the old teaching building was growing rapidly, and it was about to get out of control.   

It's strange that Yu Feichen knows very well in his heart what the consequences of the expansion of the ability to solve problems will be, but he is not flustered at all at the moment, and even faintly excited.   

He hopes that the fierce ghost can be a little more powerful, and then let Shi'an take a good look at the opponent's true face, so that he can know who is the one who can really make him rely on.   

In just one morning, strange conversations in the old teaching building spread throughout the campus, and the chat content of classmates and even teachers was the sound of piano in the middle of the night.   

Even foreign schools began to spread it.   
During the lunch break, Yu Feichen took the initiative to find Shi'an, “Let's go have lunch together. ”   

Shi'an shook his head, “No, I can just eat it by myself. ”   

Yu Feichen expected Shi'an's rejection, and was not annoyed. He just leaned closer and analyzed him: “You have also seen today's horror video. You are a person who has been to the old teaching building. You should know the truth or falsehood of the video content. ”   

“For ghosts, the way to gain strength is to fear people. The more people fear him, the stronger the power of ghosts. ”   

“There are a lot of people discussing this matter today. You should have seen how many people showed fear about the old teaching building. ”   

“Then you should be able to imagine how much power the fierce ghost in the old teaching building has gained. ”   Shi'an couldn't help pursing her lips and looked at him nervously.   

“I don't know if that fierce ghost has done anything... excessive to you. If so, then I believe that his power has increased and he will definitely bully you even more. ”   

Yu Feichen said: “You know, I still understand these supernatural things. I think if we stay together, you won't be targeted by unclean things. ”   Shi'an actually didn't believe Yu Feichen very much, but he had to say that he was a little moved.   

Since the horror video was released, he had a bad feeling. He felt that Xie Zhen had done it.   

But Xie Zhen would never do this kind of thing for no reason. He must have some purpose in releasing the video.   If it's really to enhance one's own strength... then why?

A fierce ghost, who has strengthened his own strength, is not going to do charity.   Moreover, Xie Zhen is already very good, so he can strengthen himself... Isn't he going to be more bullied? !

Shi'an thought about it very seriously, then nodded and agreed to have dinner with Yu Feichen.   

The arc of Yu Feichen's mouth gradually widened. He raised his hand, gently rubbed Shi'an's left cheek with the back of his hand, and said softly, “That's a good boy. ”   

The author has something to say: Thank you in 2021-09-19 00:42:18~2021-09-20 06:06: A little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during the 13th period~   Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Do you want to be beaten? 1 bottle;   Thank you very much for your support, and I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 89 11
Yn Swan and her adventure with her mates, the Salvatores, Mikaelsons and the Gerald Tvd x tw x hp Crossover I dont have any rights on the vampire di...
6.3K 304 26
"It was a cold, rainy evening. Nightfall was looming, making the surrounding trees cast vicious shadows onto the ground around me. All I wanted was t...
797K 43.4K 152
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

2.5K 384 13
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...