When A Heartthrob Dresses As...

By Unluckykuroneko

When heartthrobs dress up as supernatural cannon fodder Author: Diao Diao Zi At the graduation ceremony, S... More

Strange Talk on Campus: 01
Strange Talk on Campus: 02
Strange Talk on Campus: 03
Strange Talk on Campus: 04
Strange Talk on Campus: 05
Strange Talk on Campus: 06
Strange Talk on Campus: 07
Strange Talk on Campus: 08
Strange Talk on Campus: 09
Strange Talk on Campus: 10
Strange Talk on Campus: 11
Strange Talk on Campus: 12
Strange Talk on Campus: 13
Strange Talk on Campus: 15
Strange Talk on Campus: 16
Strange Talk on Campus: 17
Strange Talk on Campus: 18
Strange Talk on Campus: 19
Strange Talk on Campus: 20
Strange Talk on Campus : 21
Strange Talk on Campus: 22
Strange Talk on Campus: 23
Strange Talk on Campus: 24
Strange Talk on Campus : 25
Strange Talk on Campus: 26
Strange Talk on Campus: 27
Strange Talk on Campus: 28
Strange Talk on Campus: 29
Strange Talk on Campus: 30
Strange Talk on Campus: 31
Strange Talk on Campus: 32
Weird Mountain Village: 01
Weird Mountain Village: 02
Weird Mountain Village: 03
Weird Mountain Village: 04
Weird Mountain Village: 05
Weird Mountain Village: 06
Weird Mountain Village: 07
Weird Mountain Village: 08
Weird Mountain Village: 09
Weird Mountain Village: 10
Weird Mountain Village: 11
A Vampire's Melancholy: 01
A Vampires Melancholy: 02
A Vampires Melancholy: 03
A Vampires Melancholy: 05
A Vampires Melancholy: 06
A Vampires Melancholy: 07
A Vampires Melancholy: 08
A Vampires Melancholy: 09
The Real World

Strange Talk on Campus: 14

2K 111 20
By Unluckykuroneko

Shi'an moved his legs uncomfortably, but there is no doubt that his weak struggle could not shake Xie Zhen at all, but instead made the opponent hold his hand harder.   

Xie Zhen looked at him blankly for a while, then lowered her eyes, and gently stroked Shi'an's injury with the thumbs of her two hands.   

Shi'an was afraid of pain. Even with such light strength, he still felt pain, but because of the awkward position of the wound, the pain was mixed with some indescribable feelings.   

A little itchy and a little numb......   

This feeling was so strange, Shi An struggled a little harder, and at the same time leaned back, trying to get rid of Xie Zhen's restraint.   

Xie Zhen noticed his intention, frowned, and whispered, "Don't move! "   

Shi'an didn't dare to move immediately.   

So fierce......   

If you don't move, don't move, why are you yelling at him.  

Xie Zhen lifted Shi'an's legs up again, and at the same time squatted down on her own.   

Shi'an saw that his head was getting lower and lower, as if he was burying him.......   

"No, don't! "   

Shi An hurriedly stopped him, wondering where Chen Zhen would listen to him.   

Seeing that Jie Zhen was about to, about to... Shi An hurriedly closed his eyes and turned his head to the other side.   

Although this move had the meaning of concealing his ears and stealing bells, he really couldn't understand what Zhen was doing to him directly.   

But after a while, Shi'an realized that Xie Zhen didn't seem to mean that.   He was licking his wound lightly.   

Shi'an slowly opened his eyes and looked at the ghost buried between his legs.   

Xie Zhen lowered his eyes, and from his perspective, he could see the opponent's scarlet tongue looming.

"Um......"   

Because of the excessive itching, Shi'an snorted uncontrollably. The sound was soft and slimy. He couldn't believe that this sound was actually made by himself.   

Xie Zhen paused and raised his eyes slightly. His lips were a little moist and his eyes were very dark.

Shi'an looked at him and only felt that the expression of this ghost at the moment was extremely sexy.   

"What's your name? Comfortable? "   

When Xie Zhen asked this, there was a smile in her eyes.   

Feeling embarrassed, he unconsciously raised his hand to cover his mouth.   

Xie Zhen stood up, pinched Shi'an's waist and sent it to her arms.   

"I can't stand it anymore? What can I do from now on..."   

He said the second half of the sentence very lightly, almost whispering, and Shi'an didn't hear it clearly. However, even if Xie Zhen didn't lower his voice, his mind was in a mess now, and he probably wouldn't pay attention to what Xie Zhen said.   

After Xie Zhen stood up, she didn't make any extra movements, just took Shi'an into her arms and hugged her.   Shi'an was also embarrassed from the beginning, and gradually calmed down.  

After his thoughts were not so chaotic, he found a problem.   

It seems... the wound on his leg doesn't hurt anymore!   

Shi An lowered his head and glanced, because the light was dim, he didn't see what the wound was like.   

Xie Zhen replied to him: "Don't look at it, it's cured for you. "   

Shi'an looked at him in a daze, as if he didn't expect that this nasty ghost could help him heal his wounds in addition to bullying people.   

Is it because of... the licks just now?   Xie Zhen pinched Shi'an's chin,

"So, can you tell me now, who caused that wound? "   

Shi'an shook his head gently, "I don't know. "  
"Then why did you just say that I made it? "   

Shi'an's eyes flashed, "I woke up after a good night's sleep, and suddenly I had it. Who else can you have if it's not you..."   

In the second half of the sentence, the voice became lower and lower, and at the end, Shi'an almost didn't open her mouth, but Xie Zhen understood what he meant and smiled angrily.   

"I don't know who it is, so this pot is directly buckled to my head? "

Xie Zhen pinched his chin with a little effort, forcing Shi'an to look at him, "Listen, it's not me. If it's me, I will definitely let you clearly remember the feeling of being marked by me." "   

When Shi'an heard this, his face turned red with a swish, and the blush spread to the roots of his ears, and the whole person was stunned.   

He never expected that someone could be such a hooligan, so he just said this kind of thing.   

"As for who made it..." Xie Zhen tilted her head slightly, and her gaze fell accurately on the bed opposite Shi'an.   

It was Yu Feichen who fell asleep on that bed.   

Shi An looked at him and asked in a low voice, "Yes, is it him?" "   

"Then who can know? "Xie Zhen turned her head, and when she saw An staring at Yu Feichen's bed, she suddenly stepped forward and bit his lip.  

"Be smart, don't trust others casually. "   

Shi'an closed his eyes bitterly, and just wanted to refute that he didn't trust others casually, but when he opened his eyes, he saw that there was nothing in front of him.   

Xie Zhen was gone.   

Shi'an was still a little confused. He got down from the table and looked around. He saw that light came in through the doors and windows. It was different from the pitch blackness just now.

Only then did he confirm that Xie Zhen had indeed left.   

He felt a little angry.   

If you talk about it, just walk away, and if you want to do it, do you want to do it. Is he so easy to bully?   

It was half past five o'clock, and even if Shi'an wanted to sleep at this time, he couldn't sleep. He simply stopped sleeping, went into the bathroom and closed the door, and began to wash lightly.   

He can finish cleaning up when the other roommates get up, so that he can leave earlier without having to be with them.   

The point is that you don't need to be with Yu Feichen.   

After Shi'an finished washing, his roommate had already woken up one after another.   

He is usually the last to get up, only to know that other people got up earlier than him.

For the first time, he knew that other people got up so early and got up in the early forties at 5:40.   

The first person to get out of bed was Gao Yu. Gao Yu was shocked when he saw him coming out of the bathroom with drops of water on his face.   

"Shi'an? Are you up so early today? "   Shi'an still remembered this person's rude behavior last night, and he replied indifferently, and he nodded his head lightly to accept it.   

Gao Yu's expression was a little hurt, and he wanted to chase Shi'an and say a few more words, but when he accidentally touched Yu Feichen's gaze while sitting on the bed, he paused and turned to enter the bathroom.   

Shi'an quickly changed his clothes and put away his schoolbag. While everyone else was still waiting in line to wash, he picked up his schoolbag and greeted them, "I packed it up, so I'll go first." "   

After speaking, he glanced at Yu Feichen specifically, and when he saw that the other party didn't mean to stop him, he hurried out the door.   Shi'an went to the cafeteria for an early breakfast.

It was not until six o'clock, but there were still a lot of people in the cafeteria.   

He queued up at the window with relatively few people to buy a bowl of noodles, and found a corner to sit down.

He was glad that he could finally eat breakfast by himself today, when a dinner plate was suddenly placed on the opposite side.   

He raised his head and saw that it was Yu Feichen who was neatly dressed.   

Seeing the shock in Shi'an's eyes, Yu Feichen had no expression on his face, "Why are you looking at me like this?" Didn't expect me to clean up so quickly? "   

Shi'an staggered his gaze and nodded along his words, "Um...yes. "   

Yu Feichen didn't say anything more, but just stared at Shi'an. Shi'an was uncomfortable with him, so he buried his head low, pretending not to see his gaze, and ate sullenly.   

As soon as he picked up two noodles and put them in his mouth, he heard Yu Feichen say coldly: "Does your leg hurt? "   

Shi an choked on the noodles that he bit into his mouth. He didn't expect Yu Feichen to dare to ask this.   

Upon seeing this, Yu Feichen hurriedly sat down next to him, patted him on the back, with some blame in his tone, "Be careful. "   

Shi'an coughed more comfortably, and turned his head to look at Yu Feichen. There were tears in his eyes, and Yu Feichen's appearance was not very clear in his eyes.   

Since Yu Feichen dared to talk about last night first, he had nothing to worry about. He asked directly, "What did you do to me last night?" "   

Yu Feichen's hand on his back gradually stopped.   
He did not answer this question positively, but said, "Shi'an, you should have heard a word called nonsense. We generally use this word to describe a person who is full of nonsense that deceives people, so nonsense is a lie that deceives people. "   

With a thump in his heart, Yu Feichen continued: "I know that you are heartless, just like a little fool, but you should understand the simplest truth. What ghosts say can't be taken seriously. "   

"Don't be easily blinded. Ghosts confuse people. You can think about the legends you have heard since you were a child. Anyone who believes in ghosts can get a good end. "   

Shi'an was completely stunned and didn't know how to react.   

Why did Yu Feichen say this? Yu Feichen is the protagonist. He must know the existence of Xie Zhen because he saw through that Xie Zhen was lying to him, so he said these words to remind him?   

But Yu Feichen is not a good person either. Although he has never hurt him, he is also using his abilities to demagogize people.   

Shi'an now has only one thought in his heart: who should he believe?   Yu Feichen touched Shi'an's head with pity, "Don't be afraid, I will protect you. "   

The author has something to say: Bao, don't believe anyone, they all want to take you......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 304 26
"It was a cold, rainy evening. Nightfall was looming, making the surrounding trees cast vicious shadows onto the ground around me. All I wanted was t...
6.6M 283K 34
Archer Morales's life is finally perfect. He's married to the girl of his dreams and finally has a job he enjoys. But when something completely unexp...
22.1K 628 60
"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the power, witch?" Kieran added making them l...
1.9K 102 83
𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'π“ˆ π“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ“Ž π“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π“π’Ή 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“ˆπ‘’π‘’π“ƒ π’Άπ“ˆ π“ˆπ“‰π“‡π’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’, π“Šπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Άπ“‰π“Šπ“‡π’Άπ“. π’«π‘’π‘œπ“…π“π‘’ π’Ώπ“Šπ’Ήπ‘”π‘’...