Izuku the dragon prodigy

By Demonicblade

Izuku the son of Inko yagi (formally shimura and midoriya) and toshinori yagi (almight might) He has been dia... More

Izuku bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 awakening
Chapter 2 the truth and the broken family
Chapter 3 nightmare & family reunion
Chapter 4 entrence exam
New characters
Chapter 5 first day
Who do you want in the harem and new storys coming
Harem so far
Chapter 6 weird dream and battle training
New book
Izukus New abilities and his summons
Chapter 7 battle training part 2
New book

Chapter 8 Class president and U.S.J part 1

4.2K 75 29
By Demonicblade

3rd POV

The next day after the intense battle training with allmight. Izuku, stella and Izumi was walking to get to U.A but as they were reaching the gates, they stopped dead in their tracks as a swarm of reports crowed around the gate but were being held of by UA teachers like eraser head and Mic.

The most obvious thing that's could've brought them here was they just wanted a interview with allmight. But how did they even get this information anyway? But as they crowed the gate More class 1-a students started to show up.

The reporters turned around to find some student which they saw as an opportunity to get more info. So like a pack of vultures, they immediately flocked to the student and started shoving cameras and mics in their faces.

Male reporter 1: Hey is it true that allmight works here as a teacher?!

Female reporter 1: Hey what's it like being taught by allmight?!

All these reporters asked the same questions, it's all about allmight. To some they didn't answer but they just liked the attention and the possibility of being on the news.

While for others they were trying to push through the sea on annoying reporters. As for Izuku he was being aggravated by these obsessive people, who thought that the student owed them an interview. His sisters saw this and hoped to god that these reporters would go away. For their safety.

They went on for a few minutes until everyone in the vicinity felt a sudden change in air pressure that choked some people while other where struggling to breathe or even move.

They all looked to the source of the sudden change and found A very pissed of Izuku. His eyes blue and his bloodlust wrapping around him forming something truly terrifying.

Izuku: I tried to play nice but you've pissed me off.

As he talked they could all feel the pressure getting stronger and stronger. It was as if they were being crush by an invisible force.

Izuku: This is the first and last time I will say this. Go away.

That was all that needed to be said. He stop releasing his bloodlust and within mere seconds all the reports that once swarmed UA sped off trying to get as afar away from Izuku as possible.

Stella: Do you really think that was necessary?

Izumi: knowing Izuku he probably doesn't care at all.

In all honesty he really didn't care. He just wanted to go to class.

Izuku took lead, into walking into the building with his sisters on his tail and the rest following shortly behind. Still at the gate Aizawa and mic were processing what just happened.

Aizawa: Well...reminder never to piss him off.

Mic: Agreed

[inside the classroom]

The class was talking to each other about many different subject, that was
until Mr.aizawa walked through the door causing everyone to get quickly silenced.

Aizawa: hmm not bad brats. It seems your getting better. Anyways I'm going to be giving you all individual feedback from yesterday battle training.

Aizawa went through each person giving them their feed back until he got to katsuki, shoto and Izuku.

Aizawa: Next Katsuki. You need to control that mouth of your. What you said yesterday could be considered sexual harassment and a threat. Also control that temper of yours an attack like that would've killed somebody, thankfully it was Izuku you were up against.

(A/n: Like this but has his uniform and his one arms is in a sling.)

Katsuki only clicked his toung. He was badly damaged after the battle to the point he whole upper body was wrapped in bandages and one of his arms were in a sling. During the fight he had sustained 3 broken ribs and a dislocated bone in his left leg.

Aizawa: Now for you shoto. You had to much focus on Katsuki actions that you didn't think of the possibility that Izuku could make his way to you. It's important to plan for every outcome because nothing in life is certain.

Shoto didn't say anything he just kept his eyes lowered showing he at leased as some acknowledgment to his words.

Aizawa: lastly Izuku. You did a good job incapacitating and defeating your enemies. However you shouldn't have injured katsuki so much. As a hero it's important to have a leveled head especially in tough situations like that.

Izuku only nodded to him knowing what he said was true but he didn't regret his actions. More like I would probably do it again if it was Katsuki.

Aizawa: anyways moving on you have something else you need to be doing.

That got everyone confused.

Aizawa: you have got to pick a class president and Vice President.

All of a sudden absolute mayhem erupted. Everyone shouting that they should be picked.

Even Katsuki stood up and shouted everyone should vote for him. Like anyone in their right minds would vote for someone who thinks everyone should worship him.

Aizawa at this point couldn't care less and just went into his sleeping bag and fell asleep. Sometimes he hated his job.

Lida: Everyone we should vote on who we should elect.

Everyone seemed fine with this suggestion.

1 Izumi - 6
2 Momo - 4
3 lida - 3

Katsuki: who voted for this green haired bi—

Without being able to finish that sentence, Katsuki found a golden sword to his neck and his arm which wasn't in the sling being bend behind his back.

Izuku/Stella: Finish that sentence you ash blonde bitch, and see where you end up.

Everyone watching is now sweating profusely except Izumi who's smiling at her siblings and shoto who's glaring at stella and izuku.

Katsumi: Alright guys let's came down huh? No need to anybody to die today even if the person is a little asshole.

Katsumi couldn't stand her brothers pride. Every time he opened his mouth it would seems he's trying to get himself killed.

Out of respect for katsumi, Izuku and Stella let him go and went back to their seats. Nothing really happens after that.

[At launch]

The cafeteria was full of student so it was basically impossible to get a seat. Usually Izuku would sit with Stella and Izumi, who would sit with people like Momo, tsuyu, ochako and Mina. He just decided he was better of flying.

So he brought out his wings, with his food in hand and started to hover above them all.

That was until an alarm had went off, signifying that there was trouble.

{ Warning There has been a level 3 security breach on campus. All student please evacuate immediately.}

This caused the student to quick turn into panic mode. It was like a all out free-for-all. Student were pushing other to the floor and trampled on them with out a care, trying to escape. It looked like they were in an apocalypse.

Izuku who really didn't want to intervene, but did when he saw his classmates/friends caught in the crowd. Covered himself in orange fire. The flames literally melted the roof of the cafeteria due to intensity of the flames, in order to get there attention which worked.

Izuku: Look at you, and you think your going to become heros someday! It's disgraceful look around you people are on the floor injured and you trample all over them is sickening!! It's probably just the media and the heros are handling it. So pick up the injured and take them to recovery girl and head back to class.

Everyone could feel the weight of his words and felt disappointed in themselves. All the injured was taken to recovery girl and the one's not injured want back to class.

In Izuku's mind something didn't sit right with him. How could some ordinary reports breach a Highly secured facility? But he didn't want to dwell on that so he just pushed it to the back if his head.

[Later on in the classroom]

Aizawa: Listen up brats. The class has chosen their president and Vice President. Izumi midoriya and Momo yoarozou please step up.

They both stepped and and gave their speeches about being chosen. Of course Momo's speech was slightly longer.

Aizawa: anyways now that's thats over. We will be going to a special facility in order to do some rescue training. This facility is of campus which means will will be taking a bus.

As he was talking the case which contains their hero suit started to come out.

Aizawa: so suit up and get ready.

Everyone got excited. They got ready and went to go wait for the bus. Once their Izumi told them, they could sit anywhere.

This that said they just picked a random seat.

Tsuyu: Midoriya can I ask you something?

Izumi/Stella/Izuku: which one?

Tsuyu: Izuku

Izuku: what's up asui?

Tsuyu: call me tsuyu. I just want to ask what exactly can your quirk do? You does seem to have one single ability.

Izuku: I can't really explain it. The best way to put it is that it's a double edge swords. I had some good advantages however it also has some disadvantages.

Tsuyu wasn't sure what he was talking about and was about to ask another question until she found out that Izuku had fallen asleep.

For the rest of the ride to USJ he stayed asleep. Until it was announced that it they had arrived.

They step of the bus only to be greeted by the hero: Thirteen.

Izumi and ochako started fanboying of the hero saying how cool she lookes. And started taking notes of the hero.

Theirteen: Greetings class 1-a to U.S.J the unforeseen simulation joint. Here you will learn how to control your quirk in situations that require your help. As you know some quirks can be dangerous and potentially kill or severely Injure someone so it is imperative that you have good control of your quirk.

Many understood what she was trying to tell them. Having control over your quirk is very important especially in life or death situations.

They all start walking inside and are taken a back by what they see.

They hadn't seen such a place. Inside was vey big and there where many different obstacles for them to adapt too.

Kirishima: oh look they even have fake villains!

Just infront of them they saw a black spec appear and it started to get bigger. After it had grown, a man could be seen walking out of it surround by some hideous monsters as well as some thugs.

Aizawa: no those aren't fake. Ida your the fastest on here so I need you to run back to you UA and call for back up.

Ida wanted to refuse but given the predicament they was in he hair no choose.

That was until a man wearing a suit appeared. His face was covered by darkness. He also had some sort of metal brace protecting his neck.

???: sorry that won't be possible I'm afraid. I have been given specific orders to separate you.

He raised his hands in order to use his quirk but before he could do anything he was stuck by a beam of light flying straight towards his chest. Which cause him to slightly stumble and lose his footing.

The attack came from Izuku who had one finger pointed at the most man and who also seemed to be looking at the hand with a hand coving his face.

Izumi: Hurry up lida and get to UA or it's to late for everyone here!

Without wasting anymore time, he sped out the door and ran his fasted to U.A to get help. The mist man who seemed to have recovered vanished only end up by the side of the very same man Izuku was looking at.

???: Kurogiri I thought o told you to split them up? So why are they still here.

Kurogiri: sorry master shigaraki I was about to but was attacked allowing one of them to escape and call for back up.

Shigaraki: hmm it also seems allmight isn't here. That's a shame but if we kill his students then maybe he will show up.

The man now known as shigaraki smirked evily. Today was the day the symbol of people goes down.

——————————————————————————————————————

That's all for this one. Sorry it took so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 769 32
izuku best friend with katsuki (they end up dating) has a quirk called undead were he can summon demons and he is their king, he has no drawbacks als...
494K 11K 37
Izuku Yagi is the son of Inko and Toshinori Yagi, and the brother of Ikaru Yagi. He's bullied by Katsuki Bakugou, Shioka Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Kok...
50.8K 1.1K 51
Izuku Yagi lives in a shinobi world so what the hell is a quirk anyway? Chakra never died out and the shinobi world never fell in Boruto's time inste...
385K 5.7K 53
Izuku Yagi had a great life. His Dad was the number one hero All Might, his Mom was the number 5 hero Green Magnet, and his twin sister Izumi Yagi wa...