๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ช๐’“๐’š๐’ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†โ™ง๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

By XunoWrites

(Discontinued) -๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ -๐ต๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐ถ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฅ ๐บ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘› ๐ผ๐‘š๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก (A lot of charac... More

เผบโ™ง๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ™ง๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ™ง๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽเผป
๐น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ 
New world?
Trying to be a Magic Knight
Meeting bunch of asshole
Getting along..I guess
Mission with the two Silva
'Protecting is my duty!'
Rest and nightmares
Dungeon and new people
First encounter with the Golden Dawn
Helping the Black Bulls
Helping the Golden Dawn
Victory
Training in midnight
Going to the capital
The awful ceremony
Trouble begin
Disaster at the capital
Friend with the lion
A failure
Upset
Appreciation
A new companion?
Shame on me
Comfort..
Exploring
Nean Village
Protect and attack
A maniac!
Battle in the cave
The boss
Black Bulls captain is here!
Savior
Third eye
Discontinued.

Special night

1.1K 49 6
By XunoWrites

(____) sat at the dining table while putting his food on the table, it was lunch and he finally got to eat and not sleep for the whole day because of Asher and Nova. He ate peacefully as he watches the other Silver Eagles comes in the cafeteria, this is the first time he's early..

While eating, he noticed a certain black hair male walk towards him. He waved at him, and the other wave back.

"Being early for lunch for the first time? Weird."

"Ugh, leave me alone. I'm just hungry."

The both ate together, talking about random stuff..You know, things that friends do at a cafeteria, just eating and enjoy themselves.

"You're really good friend with him.."

'Hm? Well, yeah, Nils is chill, I like him. He's cool.'

"Ehhh...??"

'What?'

"Nothing."

He sigh, still munching on his food.

Resting his cheek against his palm as he took another bite of the meat. He didn't realize the stare that was given right next to him,

"You okay?"

"Huh? Uhm, yeah. Why?"

"You seem a little off."

(____) swallow his food, staring back at his friend with his eyebrows furrowed.

"You know....It's nothing."

"..It's about captain Fuegeleon ey?"

"..."
'Wait who?'

"The captain of the Crimson Lions."

'Oh!'
"Well, I guess, yeah."

(____) didn't say much, since he didn't want Nils to worry about him again, he felt like he was being too dramatic. It's been days...Why does he still care about that guy? He's still alive, why is he so worry?

"I understand-"

(____) get up from his seat and left the dining table, leaving his friend and his food that's still needs to be eaten. Nils watch as (____) left,

guilt and pity trickled through him when (____) left just like that.

...

'No..

Why did I just left him like that? What's wrong with me?'

(____) felt a pang of guilt, sitting on his bed as he think about what he had done. His breath hitch, the thought of losing another friend made him worried...He had lost multiple friends because of his selfishness, he doesn't want to see it happening again.

He had the thought of apologizing, but he didn't want things to be awkward.

He tried to not think about it too much, but he just can't get rid of the guilt in him.

"(____), it's alright, it wasn't your fault.."

'No..No! How is it not my fault?! I left him without saying anything! What if he thinks I'm just a selfish person now!? I..I'm..'

He was afraid, he was afraid of what others think about him after what he had done. He just can't stop thinking about it. He's afraid of being hated by others, just like last time....

'I always mess up..So many times! What did I do wrong?'

He held back tears, trying really hard to calm down, the pang of guilt was still there.

.....

....

...

..

"NEBRA, W-WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!"

"Oh, calm down..It's still early."

"Y-yes but I need to know what I should wear!"

"Just wear your normal clothes, no need to get so fancy for that peasant. What are you, on a date?"

"NO YOU...Ugh! You're not helping!"

Solid was struggling, after he had ask (____) to dinner with him, he has been thinking about what clothes he should wear ever since. He didn't just want to wear his original clothes, he rather have some fancy ones...Just for tonight. Not like he wants to dress nice for (____). Totally not..

"How about like...
Tuck in, white button up shirt?"

"..Sounds like something a commoner would wear."

"Oh come on! That's nothing compare to any commoners clothes! What do you want, a suit?!"

"Okay, you know what, I'll just have the tuck in white button up shirt or whatever. And....Black pants, yeah, sure."

..I guess that settle it, for tonight's da- I mean dinner, Solid will wear a..Tuck in, white button up shirt.

...

"What should I wear for tonight?"

"Where are you going?"

"Don't you remember? Solid had ask me out for a dinner! How kind of him."

"Oh..Right."

"Do you have any recommendations for clothes? I wanna look fancy, since he's...A royal of course, if I look disgusting he wouldn't appreciate my presence."

Now, it was (____)'s turn to find clothes to wear, but it will probably be easier since Asher and Nova is here. (____) already know about Asher's taste in fashion, but he doesn't know about Nova's, yet.

"How about this! Sleeveless turtleneck?"

'Hm, well-'

"Plus, a fancy jacket."

"A jacket? For what??"

"What do you mean for what? He's not gonna go in a restaurant with revealing clothes!"

"A sleeveless turtleneck is not revealing, what are you, someone's mom?"

"You know damn well what you're doing."

(____) was seemingly confused to why they're arguing about clothes, he did like the idea of the sleeveless turtleneck with jacket on...He probably look fabulous in those! But, that's just too odd to wear inside a fancy restaurant with a royal. He prefer something else.

'Maybe..A button up shirt with a jacket on? That's sounds cool.'

The two stop arguing after (____) had told them what he want to wear. A button up shirt with a jacket on? Sounds...A bit unprofessional. I mean, it sound like something guys would wear on a date.

"Ehh....I mean-"

"Sounds good, that will be your clothes for tonight."

'Alright, cool! Free food, I'm coming for ya!'

....

..

"You look fine!"

"This suck."

Solid was looking at a mirror, seeing himself in his white button up shirt, a tint on pink cover his cheeks. Nebra noticed.

"What's that? My little brother is really going on a date with somebody! Oh, poor him, tonight will probably be awkward!"

"NEBRA!"

"He's so shy to admit too!"

Nebra laughed at her little brother, seeing his face getting all pink by now. She wonder how the other is doing...(____) better be wearing fancy clothes for him.

..

"You look fabulous! You're gonna attract-"

"Don't even. (____), you look good."

'Huh, not bad, not bad! I look absolutely fabulous!"

(____) was also checking himself out with a mirror that Asher summoned, he really adore how he looks, thanks to Asher who gave him the clothes he specifically want to wear. He really admire how he looks.

'I'm ready!'

"He's all grown up..."

"Shut up."

...

(____) walk through the corridor of the Silver Eagles, trying to find Solid. He whistle along walking, having his hands inside his pocket, acting so casual and not nervous like the other male....That was also walking through the corridor, trying to find (____), he was flustered and irritated by how Nebra tease him a few minutes ago, he still wouldn't forgive her for what she said to him.

(____) stop walking when he noticed a certain silver hair male, that had also stop when he saw him.

(____) smile, then walk towards him.

"My, my! You're absolutely gorgeous!"

"G-GORGEOUS..!?..

I-I mean..Ugh, whatever, l-let's just go! We're gonna be late."

Solid cheeks were pink again, but he tried to hide it by walking away. (____) chuckled as he followed.

"You're really are gorgeous though! Who are you dressing up for!"

(____) joke around along following Solid. Solid was rather..Flustered and angry because of his ridiculous jokes, he knew bringing this peasant would be troublesome. He's already ruining their first night!

"Oh, I'm joking. Don't take that seriously!"

"Shut up!"

....

(____) and Solid stopped after they had arrived at their destination. (____) look at the restaurant, he wasn't surprise, of course the restaurant they're going to is going to be fancy! Well, nothing's matter anymore, he's just here for free food after all. But maybe not just for the free food, that might be a little greedy of him..If that make sense.

"So like...What makes you wanna bring me out on a dinner? Just curious, I don't mean no harm."

The both stepped inside the restaurant. (____) had asked a question, the other roll his eyes as he responded, surprisingly not in a harsh tone,

"I can do what I want. Honestly, why are you so curious about everything?"

"Don't know, I like knowing stuff I guess."

Suddenly, there is a waitress walk towards them. She greeted Solid and he just nob, not saying anything. She then noticed (____).

"Oh! Is this the person that you're bringing with you?"

"What do you think it is?"

"..I-I'm sorry for asking! I'll show you both your table."

The waitress show them their table. (____) didn't expect for Solid to already booked a table..But oh well, doesn't matter. What to expect from him anyways?

The waitress gave them their menu. She said that she will come back to them after they picked their choice.

(____) was looking at the menu, all of the foods here are quite expensive...

'So expensive for what?'

"(____), it's a fancy restaurant for nobles and royals."

"Don't worry, your man can pay up for everything!"

'So weird to have a peasant like me being here..'

He didn't have a clue what to choose, foods are so expensive to the point he's afraid Solid can't even afford these!

"Okay like..Are you sure you're gonna pay for all of the foods? They seem expensive."

"Who do you think I am? I'm not a poor peasant like you."

"I didn't really ask for a rude response but whatever. I'm just making sure."

It seem that Solid had already chosen his meal, while (____) is still having a tough time since there were a lot of delicious meal in the menu..So many to choose, and so expensive!!

But he got the hang of it.

"What did you order?"

"Main meal is endives with shrimp salad, dessert is..Strawberry cheesecake."
(I search it on Google btw.)

"Wait, aren't those like..Thousands of yuls?"

"Okay and? Waitress!"

Solid called out from the waitress to take their orders. They both told her what they wanted as she writes it in a note pad. After she had written it, she went to the kitchen to ask the chef to make their orders.

Now it was just an awkward silence between them. No one would want to start a conversation, since of awkwardness.

But (____) wouldn't let this slide.

"Wanna know a fact?"

"..Like what?"

"The largest padlock in the world weighs 916 pounds."

"..."

"Oh my god ..."

"He's trying, Asher! He's trying!"

...

Maybe telling a random fact wouldn't do well. So telling eachother's interest might work. And it did.

They seem to get along pretty well, they've talked while eating...They stare into eachother's eyes in adoration. They ate at the restaurant as if they're on a date.

They're so beautiful together. As friends. And it's strange.

People like (____) is a low rank, but how could he get along with somebody higher than him? Somebody that is...More powerful than him?

So lucky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.6K 23
!MODERN AU! It was finally time for a night out with friends. You weren't really used to going out at nights like this, it has been long since you've...
15.1K 451 15
โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ โMY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!โž โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€โ™กใ€€โ™ฅใ€€ (๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ!๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) โ˜ฝหšโ€โžท When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...
1.5M 63.5K 132
You were addicted to Genshin Impact so much you would use up all your money and time on it at fault. You also can't help but getting so attracted in...
26.7K 250 23
Not all chapters will be Spicy but some will I'll warn you from the start and when will it start All chapters are 2000 or 2000-plus words! No Minors...