AMBIVALENCE : "I Love Hating...

Bởi Taevya369

His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread... Xem Thêm

🖤COMING SOON🖤
🖤INTRODUCTION🖤
🖤I Love Loving You🖤
🖤I Love Wanting You🖤
🖤I Love Hating You🖤
🖤I Hate Deserving You🖤
🖤I Hate Having You🖤
🖤I Love Tearing You🖤
🖤I Love Wrecking You🖤
🖤I Hate Wanting You🖤
🖤I Love Hating You🖤
🖤I Hate Hoping You🖤
🖤I Hate Choosing You🖤
🖤I Hate Loving You🖤
🖤I Hate Healing You🖤
🖤I Hate Desiring You🖤
🖤I Love Needing You🖤
🖤I Love Troubling You🖤
🖤I Love Paining You🖤
🖤I Hate Feeling You🖤
🖤I Love Believing You🖤
🖤I Love Embracing You🖤
🖤I Hate Hurting You🖤
🖤I Hate Living You🖤
🖤I Love Breaking You🖤
🖤I Love Detesting You🖤
🖤I Love Enchanting You🖤
🖤I Love Comprehending You🖤
🖤I Hate Forgiving You🖤
🖤I Love Regretting You🖤
🖤I Love Desperating You🖤
🖤I Hate Waring You🖤
🖤I Hate Promising You🖤
🖤I Hate Betraying You🖤
🖤I Hate Disheartening You🖤
🖤I Hate Leaving You🖤
🖤I Love Worthing You🖤
🖤I Hate Losing You🖤
🖤I Hate Hating You🖤
🖤I Love Loving You🖤

🖤I Hate Trusting You🖤

46.1K 1.9K 2.7K
Bởi Taevya369

Author's Pov

Her body turned stiffed at her place where as every fibre in her body got numbed when her amber gaze got collided with those deep oceanic  orbs which were peering at her without blinking even for once.

A shiver ran down her spine witnessing his dark brown eyes turned a shade darker which never left from her making her to felt like they possessed her in every possible way and was threatening her to even dare to take her gaze away from him.

Their stares got fastened with each other where as she could feel her heart was dropping its beating with each growing second until.

"Thank God you're here Mr Jeon... Here Ms. Kim was over stepping her lines... "

Y/n snapped her gaze towards that voice and looked at that man completely shocked and befuddled hearing his cunning words and watching him playing the victim card.

"She is shamelessly disrespectful towards her work and was telling me that she is willing to... "

That man got halted in his words when he saw Jungkook to raised his palm towards his direction ,indicating him to shut his mouth totally where as his gaze still didn't dart from her who was looking at that man startled.

Y/n was shocked witnessing that man's behavior and then she found him to got completely shut which made her to trailed her eyes again at the door where she found Jungkook to still gaping at her with his gloomy  gaze which now was buring with fury and rage.

And her heart beat accelerated when she found him to started taking his steps inside that room and specially towards her direction without taking his eyes away from her for a single second.

Jungkook marched towards her with his predatory steps and then stood in front of her while peering deep into her amber eyes .

The whole room got engulfed with a deadly silence where as her heart was beating so faster that she felt like she could hear it in her own ears until that inky silence got broken down by his husky and dangerously calm voice.

"What exactly did Ms. Kim say to you Mr Seong....? "

Her body shrugged hearing the deep intensity of his voice where as feeling his gaze throwing daggers at her harshly.

Jungkook stated still without darting his eyes away from her but got nothing from that man in return.

"I asked you something Mr Seong, what did she say to you... ? "

Y/n gulped hardly where as she felt like her heart got squeezed inside her chest in pain realising he believed him rather than her but she knew that he would never trust her and why would he when she was the biggest traitor in his life and had given him the  most painful betrayal of his life.

But still her heart wanted him to believe her, to trust her but her mind knew it could never be possible, never in her worst or best.

Y/n gazed into his flaming eyes with her own hurting one and then she found him to clenched his jaw and again groaned.

"What she had said to you Mr Seong..? "

That man slightly gasped hearing him in fear and then tried to defend himself by shading her.

"Ms.. Kim said th.. that she's willing to do anything for getting promoted to a higher position no matter how lower she and her character has to fall for it... "

Y/n felt like her heart got sank deeper into her stomach hearing that man's reply and watching Jungkook's gaze to burnt up in rage and wrath by hearing those words where as his jaw got clenched more abruptly while gawking at her.

"What else she had said and done to you...? " Jungkook asked again through his clenched jaw still peering at her.

"She was throwing herself at me  while crossing her every limit of shame and respect... "

Tears brimmed into her eyes hearing those venomous words for her and her character but specially the fact that he was believing them that she could fall so low..

Y/n didn't speak a single word but just gazed at him with her teary eyes who was looking mercilessly demonic as his inner demeanor totally taken over him which made her froze at her place.

A lone tear rolled down from her eyes realising he didn't even have a single ounce of believe in her that he didn't even feel the necessity of asking her about anything and gave her a fair share of explaining her side of the truth.

She just stared into him with her watery eyes until she found him to gritted his teeth so violently that his vein got popped out on his neck while staring at her tear and then his darken gaze snapped away from her for the first time he came into that room.

Jungkook averted his burning gaze away from her and darted it at that man who got startled by witnessing the ruthlessness in his stare and his steps striding towards him.

"What else she had said and done to you Mr Seong....? "

That man swallowed hardly hearing him and watching him walking closer towards his direction.

"I asked you Mr Seong... " Jungkook roared walking nearer to him and stood in front of that man and dared straight into his gaze.

"What else she had said and done to you....? "

That man's eyes twitched in fear as he didn't dare to open his mouth because his lie didn't support him enough to stood on his ground.

Y/n just stared at both the men totally silent but she terribly flinched in her place when she witnessed Jungkook punching that man forcefully accross his face which made that man to groaned in pain and her to looked at them shocked.

Jungkook hitted that man on his face with his fist and then grabbed his collar and spat at him.

"What else she had said to you..? "

He roared at him and then again punched him hardly on his face . Blood started dripping from that man's nose with his forceful hits on him.

Jungkook grabbed his collar and yanked him harshly and penetrated that man's gaze with his raged one.

"How f#cking dare you even think about tainting my self respect and dignity under my roof...? "

Her eyes got widened hearing and watching him who again punched that man making him to fell on the ground with a loud thud.

"Her self-respect and dignity is mine to protect..."

Y/n got bewildered hearing Jungkook's words and watching him again making that man to stood up by his collar violently

"And not only just her, any other woman or girl's dignity and safety is my responsibility to protect under this roof and you think about harming it..? How you ba#tard...? "

Jungkook snapped and hardly kicked that man on his abdomen making that man to groaned aloud in pain.

Y/n got terrified witnessing Jungkook's that side and then heard the door of that room to got opened because of the loud noises as people started gathering there and got stunned by watching the scenario in front of them.

"How f#cking dare you think about hurting her...? How you f#cker...? " Jungkook yelled at that man completely losing his sanity and again forcefully punched his face making almost an half ounce of blood to got spit out from that man's mouth making everyone gasped and Y/n horrified.

"Mr Jeon..please calm down.... "

Y/n saw 3 arm guards hurriedly striding towards them and then tried to detach Jungkook away from that man's half unconscious body..

"You ba#tard.. " Jungkook shouted and  snatched himself away their grip and again kicked that man making everyone startled.

"Please sir leave him, he'll die... " One of the guards said and then they held Jungkook firmly making him to clenched his jaw aggressively and forcefully parted himself from their grip and gawked at that unconscious man and then trailed his burning eyes  at every single person standing at that room.

"If I ever find any single person trying to harm and hurt another person's dignity and prestige here at my place then I'll be that person's worst nightmare and no matter on how powerful position that person would belong. "

Every single person swallowed hardly and then hung their head hearing his threatening voice and then nodded at him who was fuming in wrath and then averted his gaze at that man who was laying on the floor.

"Throw him out of my company and make sure he never dares to take his single step inside this place ever again.. "

He instructed through his roaring voice making one of the guard to replied.

"Yes sir... "

Jungkook scoffed angrily and again yelled.

"Get back to your respective works everyone... "

Everyone nodded at him and then started taking their leaves and then his darken eyes finally averted towards her who was standing behind him while gazing at him completely startled and befuddled and the enormous amount of fear was evident in her eyes by watching the cruel evil playing in his eyes.

Jungkook gritted his teeth by watching her looking at him, petrified.

"In my cabin , right now Ms. Kim
Y/n..."

A shiver ran down her spine hearing his words and watching him glaring at her deadly and then found him to turn around and stormed out from that room.

Y/n saw his retracting figure and then trailed her eyes beside her where she found those gurads picking up that man's unconscious body .

She gazed at his blood stained face which made her to gulped hard and then with a sigh, she walked out from that door.

Y/n got out from the lift which stopped at that floor where she remembered his cabin was located because she had came earlier there too.

She exhaled heavily and then clutched the string of her handbag on her shoulder tightly and then took her steps towards her destination.

Her feets halted in front of that large translucent glass door and her heart beat accelerated reading those words printing on it.

.......... Founder & CEO..........
........ Mr Jeon Jungkook........

Her throat again dried up in fear thinking about the possible outcomes which had stored inside that room from her but she also knew that she had no other option than to face him because she could and would never afford to defy him specially when he was at his worst.

So with a sharp breathing, she pushed open his door without caring about knocking and then stepped inside that glass door.

And as soon as her feets got placed inside that room, Y/n gasped terribly when she found herself to got pinned against that glass door forcefully and her bewildered amber gaze came in contact with those completely darken eyes of his.

Y/n looked at him shocked by witnessing his sudden act and finding his darken gaze turning more gloomy while gawking at her ruthlessly where as his grip on her arms turned violent.

"Why did you go inside with him...? "

Y/n's chest tightened in fear hearing his dangerously low voice asking to her  that question where as his stare continued to shoot sharp daggers at her which made her mouth to got sealed in fear.

And by enduring her silence, his remaining patience started leaving him. Jungkook leaned his face more closer to her where as he clutched her arms more aggressively and clenched his teeth.

"Why the f#ck you went inside with him in that room......Jeon Y/n....?"

Y/n abruptly flinched hearing the deep intensity of his voice and enduring his wrathful gaze peering into her which made her to softly sighed because she got it that now he was losing his calm and patience with her and her silence would turn everything more worse which she didn't want so she decided to break her silence.

"That man insulted a girl in front of so many people and then assumed me as an another new intern and instructed me to go with him... "

"And you followed his f#cking order like an obedient intern right...? " He spat at her with his tightened teeth making her to looked at him bewildered.

"No... He humiliated that girl and I know that was because that girl denied him in fulfilling his pathetic orders... So he took his grudges by firing and insulting her publically.. " She defended her side of the situation making him to frowned.

"Really...? So where in all of these, you went with him thing fits Ms. Kim..? "

She stared at him in disbelief hearing his words which made her a little angry that he was not understanding or didn't want to understand what she was trying to indicate. So she again tried to convince him.

"I am sure he must have tried to force that girl too and tried to take advantage of his higher position because he knew that new interns like her would never raised their voice against him and his cruelty because they would possibly won't ever be able to reach you or any other higher level authority .... "

She stated glaring at him making him to chewed his inner cheek and leaned more closer to her face.

"But you could right...? Then why didn't you come to me and inform me about all of this.. ? ...." Jungkook retorted back while gawking at her amber eyes which made her stunned.

"You know what possibly he could have done to you all alone in that room but yet you went inside with him to show your f#cking bravery.."

Y/n stared at him startled because he totally stopped comprehending her point of view and was only processing with his mind which turned blank with anger and rage which made her angry too.

"I wasn't trying to show my any bravery. I went inside that room with him just because I wanted to catch him red handed.... " She uttered without showing any kind of fear anymore.

"Really....how grateful of you Ms. Kim...? Because you decided to be a damn social worker and tried to find out proofs against the real culprits here... "

At this point, Y/n lost her temper with his stubbornness and insane words because he wasn't not buying her situation at all so she clenched her jaw and pushed him away with her full strength making him to got away and stumbled a little.

"The hell is your problem Jeon Jungkook..? " She yelled at him while peering into his dark brown orbs.

"If I just have came to you without any proof and told you that I have noticed your company's head manager's behavior inappropriate towards your employees than would you believe me...? "

She spat at him letting her anger to took the best of her.

"Would you have believed and trusted me and my words.. ?No....never because the immense amount of hatred you have stored inside you for me has made you blind with anger and rage that even if I just give my life to prove my truth to you than we both know that you still would have never believed me.. Never.... "

She took the storm of emotions which was building up inside her which was tarnishing her patience and finally it exploded but reality hitted her like a truck when she saw his gaze became so cruel and unmerciful that it made her soul to got shuddered inside her body in fear... That what she did.. And in front of whom...

Jungkook scowled at her shocked stare with his now totally turned callous and pitiless gaze because now he himself didn't know what she had just done to him which made his inner demon to woke up so abruptly who wanted nothing but to ruin and wreck every reason of his pain that was her and only her...

His burning eyes peered at her with so much intensity that she felt like her soul was flaming up with them and her heart entirely stopped beating when she saw him to again started taking his steps towards her direction while gawking into her.

Jungkook marched towards her slowly and steadily like calculating his each step and with his each growing step nearer to her direction, she felt like her body was getting squeezed in fear until she found him to reached his destination which was so closer to her that she could feel his body heat radiating against her skin.

His gaze held her stare and made her to felt like were threatening her to even think about taking them away from him for a single second.

"Truth... ? "

She heard his growling voice uttering.

"After getting burnt in the pain from the past 3 years that you have given me ,  I had still asked you that night that why you did it Y/n...?

That somehow my heart still needed to believe that you would atleast have a reason of doing that  pathetic thing with me.. That there has to be something which made you to do all those things to me which made you  cross every level of humanity with me. ?" He said to her with his calm demeanor voice.

"But remember, you had nothing to say to me in your defense that night Kim Y/n....."

Y/n remained silent and just stared at his flamed up gaze and then felt him to bent his face against her.

"But today right here, right now, I am asking you again, that 3 years ago what made you do that thing with me Kim Y/n.?" He whispered against her lips which made her frozen at her place

"Why you did it with me and I promise whatever you will tell me, I am going to believe you and your words with every inch of my being without even having the thought of distrusting you... "

Her eyes bore deep into his ,entirely silent where as her heart got clutched inside her chest watching the enormous amount of pain to again engulfed him ...

"Say it for once Mi Casa that you have loved me and have never hated me and I promise  with every inch of my existence ,I'll tear apart that reason which have made you to get apart from me...

That had taken you away from me... "

Her eyes got pricked with sharp tears hearing his each and every word and her heart started to throb so badly in pain to tell him everything, every single thing and let him to knew how much she loved him and her heart could never make itself to hate him because it was insanely in love with him in every possible way..

She desperately wanted to tell him the truth and let him to took her all pain and suffering away which made her to parted her sealed lips for speaking out those words until.

"If you ever dare to tell Jungkook about any of this ever then I promise you that, that day is going to be the last day of his life.. "

"Please don't tell him the truth anymore please... I am begging you
Y/n ,Jungkook will kill him for doing all of this please.. Please Y/n for my sake please... "

Her lips again got sealed where as a  lone tear rolled down from her eyes when her mind recalled those words which again pulled back her at that point from where she had no way to got out from her pain because she was destined to deserve that pain..

Y/n again closed her parted lips and hung her head low as more tears fell from her blurry eyes until she felt his index finger to got placed under her chin and he made her to looked upward into his eyes.

And every fibre in her body turned numb in pain watching the burning fire of agony in his broken gaze which was already penetrating her teary ones and then she felt his thumb to gently grazed over her wet cheeks as he wiped her tears delicately.

"And you were saying I would have never believed you Y/n...."

Y/n heard him murmuring against her mouth calmly but she knew the venomous amount of pain he was holding back..

"When you in the first place have never done anything but just to betray me, use me and lie to me...... "

Her eyes turned more watery at his words and then she found him to bitterly chuckled in pain.

"But you know still my f#cking naive heart wants to live in that lie that you have never hated me, have never used me, have never betrayed and lied to me... " Jungkook uttered staring into her teary eyes and then palmed her face delicately...

"Because my heart just not only wants your love but you are its need..." He whispered and cupped her face more firmly

"A need which is so painfully addictive that knowing it would only wreck and ruin me, my heart , my soul, every single ounce of my being... But still with each passing second I am getting more drown into that need and become addicted to its pain... "

Tears shedded from her eyes more aggressively processing his each and every word which got grazed deep into her soul...

Her eyes remained fastened with his and then she found him to pressed his forehead against her...

"Loving someone wasn't supposed to be this painful..... "

She felt his warm breathing fanning against her face where as his body's warmth engulfing her.

"And only if I had known earlier that loving you would come with so much pain then I would have never dared to love you...never in my worst or best..."

Her eyes turned red with the sharpness of her tears because she knew how much painful those words were for him and how much they pained her.

For a brief moment, they both just stood in each other's arms completely silent, so silent that they both could hear each other's heart beating against their chest until those words of his broke that gloomy silence between them.

"I hope you haven't forgotten about taking those contraception pills Mrs Jeon Y/n...?"

Y/n felt like someone snatched her soul out from her body forcefully hearing those words and then found him parting himself away from her and darted his empty gaze on her teary one.

"Specially after last night maintaining your habit of using me to satisfy yourself just exactly like 3 years ago... "

Her tears moistened her entire face because she got it that nothing changed between them after last night like her heart was desiring instead everything turned more worst. He found her love for him as her need to satisfy herself that she didn't love him last night but used him...

Y/n gazed into his eyes which looked they turned deprived of feeling any emotion or feeling but totally blank and dark and then she heard his mouth escaping those words to her.

"And as I have said earlier that my wife is a very good actress and last night her acting of showing sympathy towards her vulnerable husband was just beyond perfection....

And for a moment, I myself started believing that my wife actually felt bad by knowing the fact that her husband is trying to hurt himself by taking those antidepressants... "

Jungkook spat at her with a slight glint of demonic grin on his face.

"But in real, we both know what she did is just to satisfy herself in bed by using her husband because it's been a while , she had a man pleasuring her in bed right Mrs Jeon Y/n.....?"

At that point, she could feel like every bone in her body turned numb as her entire existence got engulfed into a cruel catastrophe of pain ... That pain which consumed her abruptly and left her with nothing, nothing for which she could even stand for again and told herself that it would be alright someday because she knew it could never.. Nothing was ever going to be alright again in her life that she was destined to endure that pain.

Her blurry gaze which were drenching warm tears silently just stared into him like a statue and then she raised her palm and aggressively wiped her cheeks with it turning them red..

"I'll email you the details of our project's work schedule Mr Jeon as I have already taken your enough time ... " She uttered to him sternly and he just stared at her like a havoc and then found her to slightly bowed her head at him..

"It's pleasure meeting you Mr Jeon... " She stated and then turned around without looking at him for once.

And then gripped the handle of that glass door for her exit. She slightly pushed the door but halted and again turned around.

And Jungkook felt like his soul got shrugged inside his body by watching her eyes which turned redden with tears..

"And don't worry ....I neither deserved nor fated to be the mother of your child Mr Jeon Jungkook.... "

A tear slipped down from her watery eyes while staring at him which she immediately wiped and stormed out from his cabin making him completely startled at his place hearing those words of her which got pierced deep inside him.

Y/n practically ran out from that place because now she was losing herself into her pain, that now she was not capable of enduring it anymore but she didn't want to get broken in front of him because she didn't want him to know how vulnerable and shattered she herself was...

So she decided to leave that place as soon as possible. Y/n hurriedly strode towards the elevator and wasn't even in a position to looked at her surrounding as her tears were getting out of control and she wasn't capable of holding them back anymore but she continued to blink her eyes for stopping them while mostly looking at the floor until she got bumped against someone.

She softly hissed and was ready to stumbled on her feet but then felt a grip of a palm around her arm which made her stir. She didn't look upward as she got panicked witnessing a presence there.

She saw a pair of leather shoes in front of her, so she immediately bowed at that person and secretly wiped her eyes again and apologized

"I.. I am sorry.... "

"You Should Be..... "

As soon as that voice stroke inside her ear, her eyes snapped upward towards the owner of that voice from the ground and Y/n felt every single bit of her broken soul got teared apart more painfully when her amber orbs got collided with the desolate eyes of that person.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

48.1K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
200K 5.7K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
14.1K 366 23
🔞Taehyung cought her running way from here and again took her to his mansion..He forcefully grabbed her waist and kissing her like there's no tomorr...
126K 3.2K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...