KHAOS' SAVING GRACE - SONS OF...

By IrishLassKickr

Cherry a 25-year-old former sweetbutt and good friend of the Sons of Silence MC has been in love with Khaos t... More

A/N
Offices And Their Duties
Officers
Story Preview
Prologue
Heartbreak And Great Escapes
New Life Here I Come
Kicking My Demons' Asses
Standing Up For My Brother
Fixing Family
Off To A Great Start
Receiving Letters
Starting Work
Escaping To Mexico
Calling Home
Friend or Foe
No Longer Hidden?
Girls Night
Patch In Party Drama
Stacking The Deck
The BBQ
An Unexpected Phone Call
Unexpected Allegiances
From Strange Beginnings To Great Endings
Hoping For The Luck Of The Irish
The Truth Sets You Free
Getting The Show On The Road
Making Things Right
A/N
Reaching The Motel
Headed Home- The Motel
Head Home- Reaching The Clubhouse
Plans In The Making
Blast From The Past
The Calm Before The Storm
This Is Not Our Goodbye
The End Of Terror And The Beginning Of Forever
Epilogue
A/N
New Story In The Series Preview

Cherry Takes The Lead

3.7K 173 13
By IrishLassKickr

KHAOS POV

      We decided to bring the PI with us back to Colorado, to much of a chance to depose of him here and get caught. We agreed to meet with the girls at Cherry's house. The rest of the Freewheelers MC will meet us there too. We are pulling onto her road now and they should be joining us in the next three hours. I am excited to see her and scared at the same time. I just hope it goes well. We came up with only two options, fight here and risk prison by being caught or lead them back home.

    As we get closer to her house, we can smell the BBQ. God, it smells great, and I know Cherry can cook, Grams taught her. We pull into her driveway, and everyone starts to unload. I stay on my bike star-struck, staring at Cherry who came to greet us on her porch. I didn't think it was possible, but she looks even better than when she left and those pictures. She is looking at everyone and looking around for someone, hopefully, me. Our eyes lock, and she gasps. I guess it was me was looking for. Suddenly her eyes fill with tears, but a huge smile breaks out on her face. She runs down the stairs and I get off my bike just in time to catch her as she jumps into my arms. She wraps her legs around my waist and holds onto me like a koala. I stick my nose into her hair and inhale her sweet scent. She still smells like coconut and cherries. Such a weird but sweet and wonderful combination. "God, you still smell so good. Like a campfire, whiskey, leather, and old spice. I don't know how but that combination just works for you." she tells me and gives me a peck on the lips. "Well, you still smell like coconuts and cherries. Sweetest combo in the world for the sweetest woman that I know. I have missed you, sweetheart. I know you said you forgave me but I still want to apologize in person looking into your eyes. I am so sorry, Cherry. I let my being mad about my feeling and worrying about what others would say affect my belief in her and you. There is nothing I can do to take back all the pain I caused you, but I promise I won't ever hurt you again. Rather we are just friends or have you become my ol' lady, I want and need you in my life. Once my head was removed from my ass, the regret hit and the pain hit. I don't think I could survive again without you in my life." I tell her staring into her eyes so she can see the truth in them. I know I have tears swelling in my eyes and a few escapees, just like her. I take my thumbs and use the pads to wipe away her escapees. I give her a chastened kiss on her lips. I don't want to push her too far by kissing her the way I desire to.

    Cherry gives me a teary smile and climbs down. She grabs my hands and pulls me toward the rest of the club guys here. She thanks and hugs everyone she knows and congratulates Tiny on making it to the full patch. "Alright everyone let's head in and eat, then we can talk plans," Cherry yells to everyone. After some cheers, we all go inside. This beautiful woman made a huge spread including steak. I quickly grab a plate for myself and one that I hand to Cherry. I want to make sure she eats too. She smiles and mouths thank you.

    After about a hour everyone is done eating and a bunch of small talk has ended. "Cherry, ladies since this affects you too, do you want to wait for the rest of the Freewheelers MC or talk plans?" I ask. "Let's wait. First, let's get sleeping arrangements made. I know big burly bikers can be afraid to double up, but if you can put the man cards away for the night, we can fit quite a few inside the house. The girls and I will take my bed, I can fit two air mattresses in there and still have room to walk around. I can fit one in my computer room. Two in the living room, three in the big room in the basement, and two in the smaller room in the basement. The PI is in the cellar of the basement and I have a cot he can use. We, if needed can put one air mattress in there too. That is a total of eleven air mattresses and since they are kings, they could fit two men to each. That's twenty-two potentially inside and the rest outside in tents. I will leave that up to you all to decide. Luge you can call your president to ask him if you want to. I have two bathrooms with showers also, so if any are needed you are welcome to them. If I catch anyone in my underwear drawers, you'll meet Tank up close and personal. Tank, come." Cherry says and her huge ass dog comes up and stands by her on guard. Everyone including me lets her know we understand. She tells him to sit and watch. That damn dog sits and watches all of us. Then she says we are safe, he gets up and wags his tail. He comes around sniffing and greeting all of us.

    We all sit around talking about the best sleeping arrangements and Luge calls Dagda and gets his opinion too. We eventually agree on doubling up inside. By the time we got that settled, we hear more bikes approaching. Cherry grabs my hand, and the other girls grab Luge, we go on the porch to greet the newcomers. "Hey Prez" Luge greets Dagda. He nods hello to all of us. "Welcome to my house, some of you I remember, and some I don't. My name is Cherry and I want to thank you all for coming here to help. We have food left for all of you. Once you eat, then whoever you deem necessary in the planning meeting, will meet afterward. I have two showers available to anyone who needs them too." Cherry says waving everyone in.

     While they eat Dagda, Luge, Popeye, and I agree to who will help plan. We will have Dagda, Luge, and Balor, from the Freewheelers, then me, Ice, and Beast from Sons of Silence, and Popeye from Hell's Angels will plan with Cherry. The other girls said they will do and go wherever Cherry goes or does. That makes it simpler. Cherry suggests the sunroof for the meeting. We will have some quiet and privacy there. Everyone else is setting up tents or air mattresses during that time. After we also decided that I, Beast, Luge, and Dagda will be in the bedroom with the girls, I really didn't care where everyone else ended up.

     I step out to update Dad and ask if he wants to be on speaker during the meeting. I know Popeye is asking Tank, his Prez, the same thing. My dad answers on the third ring, "Hello" he answers. "Hey, Prez. We are here at Cherry's house. Everything is fine for now. We are going to have a meeting with Popeye, Dagda, Luge, Balor, me, Ice, and Beast to make a plan. I know Popeye is calling Tank to see if he wants to be on speaker for the meeting and I called to ask you the same thing." I state. "Yes, I definitely do want to be included. I need to know how many are coming here or if I need to send more there," he replies. "I don't know what the girls came up with but the rest of us agree with you. We only have two options fight here and chance our freedom or lead the fight to home." I tell him.

     Just then Cherry steps out and tells me we are ready for the meeting. She tells Popeye too, who was farther out in the yard. "Alright Prez, here we go," I warn Dad. He and I both feel Cherry will fight us on coming home. Once we get in the sunroof, Popeye and I both set our phones on the table on speaker. "Can you both hear us?" Dagda asks them. They both reply yes. Cherry stands up and says, "I know this isn't usually how these things go, trust me around the MC long enough to know, but I would like to talk first. If that is okay with all three presidents." I can tell making that speech made her nervous, she is slightly shaking and keeps putting her thumbnail in her mouth. They all say they are fine with it. "First, I want to say thank you all for coming or sending club members here to protect me and the girls. I know that Timberleigh is under the protection of Freewheelers because of her brother but still, thank you all. Secondly, no matter how much I racked my brain for a solution, I know there are only two options. Fight here or bring the fight home to the Sons of Silence. I refuse to take a chance of anyone getting caught here handling it. So, if it is okay with you, Mayhem, can I come home and bring the girls and my dog?" she asks. I breathe a sigh of relief. We aren't going to have to fight her on it. "Sweetheart, you know you are always welcome home. The girls are too. Ivy and the girls here are excited to meet your boy Tank. Yes, Tank, you share a name with her dog. Since from his pictures, he is big and intimidating looking, I wouldn't find it offensive." Dad replies laughing. Tank laughs too. "Then he has a great name." Tank laughs. "He's almost seven feet tall on his hind legs and can take down multiple large targets in less than a minute, so I agree," Cherry replies laughing. "Gentlemen, since my part is figured out, I will inform the girls and head to bed. I will make breakfast before we leave in the morning. I already got the supplies for it, so no arguments." she states when Dagda went to argue. He nods in agreement, and she waves as she goes inside.

     "I need to know how many are coming here. Sheila wants to get the rooms ready. If we need to, we can house people in our old clubhouse five minutes away too." Mayhem c comments. "I know you have a large club and clubhouse; I have three already there and we have a run coming up. So, unless you need more those will be my only ones there." Tank replies. "We are sending myself, Luge, Balor, and Aed. We can't leave our clubhouse unguarded since he has pictures of Timberleigh and could trace her back to us. We have ol' ladies to protect too. Better safe than sorry." Dagda replies. "Then we have the PI for our cells too," I reply. "So, seven. We will have rooms ready. I want to thank you both and your clubs for the help too. We all love Cherry; I don't know what we would have done if something happened to her. I know Luge, you feel the same way about Timberleigh. I will make sure we protect all four of them. No one will touch them here. If you all leave out after breakfast and make stops, we should see you for breakfast tomorrow." Dad states. "Sounds about right," Dagda replies. "Okay, we will see you all them. Khaos call when you are close, be careful son, and keep me updated." Mayhem replies and hangs up. "Popeye keeps us updated too. Watch for trouble while traveling. Talk to you later, brother." Tank says and hangs up.

     "Before we go in and get ready for bed, we need to decide how we are going to lure Alejandro to Colorado," Dagda states. "I think the best way, is just the direct way. I mean, have Cherry inform her boss she is going back to Colorado, in case he stops there. Hang a letter address to Alejandro up on her front gate here. The letter will tell him he is too late, and she is back in Colorado. Tell him if he thinks he is man enough to come get her. Since he thinks his brother is helping him, he will call him. We will have Pablo tell him that he will have help meet him at our clubhouse. If we all agree to that, I can call Mayhem back and fill him in. Pablo will call him tomorrow after Alejandro gets the information anyways. He has been helping us." I inform them. "Sounds like the best plan. I just hope Pablo doesn't double-cross us." Dagda replies. "If he tries to, the Gonzalez cartel will back us taking them both out. That was the deal Pablo made with them. He would take Alejandro out or back someone else in doing it. He doesn't want them after him. Alejandro may have been a ruthless enforcer before he betrayed them, but their new ones make him look like a kid. Pablo knows that. Should keep him honest along with the fact he hates his brother." I deadpan. "That's good. The threat will keep him honest, and the hatred will mean no retaliation." Dagda replies. We all nod in agreement. I call Mayhem and we fill him in on the plan. He agrees with it too.

     So now with a plan in mind, we head inside. I find Cherry and fill her in on the last part of the plan. She agrees with it too. She goes ahead and calls her boss. She tells him she has a crazy ex after her and he has found her. She is headed back to Colorado to family, and she doesn't know if or when she'll be back. I kiss her on her forehead for comfort and to show her I care. When she hangs up on him, I can tell she is fighting tears. I pick her up bridal style and call Tank. I take them both to the sunroof for privacy so she can cry. I hold her and she cuddles into me while petting Tank to calm down. I just rub her back with one hand while holding her close until the tears stop. "I am okay now," she tells me. "Okay, darlin'. Let's head to bed, we should get a somewhat early start." I say and kiss her forehead again letting her up. "Thank you, Khaos. Knowing I needed to cry and not in front of everyone. Also knowing Tank would help. That was sweet of you. I knew you had some soft spot in you. Thanks for letting me see them. I needed that and one of the reasons I had fallen in love with you all those years ago." she states and kisses me on the mouth. It wasn't a peck but not a passionate kiss either. I don't know what you would call it but it left me wanting more.

    Cherry takes my hand pulling me into the house and to the bedroom. She climbs into bed with the girls, and I drop onto the mattress with Beast. "Goodnight Cherry. I love you. Sweet dreams baby girl." I tell her. "Goodnight and I love you too, Khaos. Sweet dreams just not wet ones while in bed with Beast." She replies laughing. Beast is shaking the bed with his silent laughter. "You have wet dreams with me, brother, you will wake up to me humping you or punching you. Could go either way." Beast states laughing. Everyone in the room laughs at my expense.

     I wait to go to sleep until I hear everyone else is out. I just started to doze off, when I hear Cherry whimper and thrash some. I hop up and wipe her head while whispering to her. I want to either comfort her back into a restful sleep or wake her without waking everyone. She calms down and I kiss her forehead before laying back down. When I start to doze for the second time, Cherry stirs me again, this time climbing in bed beside me. I wrap myself around her cuddling her into me. She kisses my cheek and mumbles thanks. Finally, we both fall into a peaceful slumber cuddled up together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 8.4K 27
She's an average girl, who likes to stay at home and minding her own business. He's a biker and a member of the Souleater MC. Is it possible for he...
2M 78.3K 47
Harley has spent the last few years running from her past. She has finally settled down in a small town. Life wasn't perfect but it was the best s...
48.1K 2.9K 34
Tech loves the club and the sense of family it gives him but he wants what his brothers have been getting. Several of his brothers have met and falle...
826K 29.3K 38
*EDITED* The last thing Serenity expected when she moved to California was to be placed in the middle of a sex trafficking plan within the city. Forc...