oxygen - cth

By flourecentlights

"calum i can't do this anymore" she says as her chest went up and down and the machines were beeping. "that... More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
// me \\
part 13
part 14
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 20.0
Epilogue
ending

part 15

970 26 1
By flourecentlights

like calum said- everything happens so fast and you don't know what is happening in the world when you sleep. eventually, when calum was resting on mirhya's stomach, mirhya had an asthma attack. calum woke up when mirhya almost fainted, he shouted for the doctors and the doctors took the pump and inhaler and start on pumping back her oxygen lungs.

that night, was the scariest night of all time. calum thought she was dead, and the most scariest thing is, he won't know it. because he was sleeping on her, and he promised to take care of her, but eventually, he lost her and broke it. life isn't fair for him, everyone dies when he's sleeping. just like mali, his sister. he have a tattoo of his sister on his arm, dedicated for his sister, mali, that suicided.

she suicided due bullying. and everyone, including calum was devasted. calum never knew- why or when or what happened to her. and thats why he regretted. "calum?" he looks up, and then saw mirhya's mom. "oh hey mrs.jueveliné." he smiles, its like mirhya and her mom is morphed twins. they look the same. "everything is alright." she says to calum, sitting beside him and rubbing his shoulders. "really? what did the doctor say?" he asks worriedly.

"he said, its fine. it is a thing that we have to get used to. she can get attacks- any time. and basically, we just need to be there for her." she says, smiling weakly. "mrs.jueveliné. its okay" he says, then tears rolled down her wrinkled cheeks.

"this pain never ended- this pain never ever ended, since she was born, i made her diagnosed asthma. if i didn't have asthma she would not have it too. i made my pain worse to her pain; its not fair"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 201 17
Even though I never gave them a reason to hate me they did and of all the things that have happened to me, they can't treat me that way, not anymore...
Stop By A

Fanfiction

843K 14.2K 45
"I just want it to stop" "Let me take care of that"
dislike By A

Fanfiction

450K 12.5K 50
"So you hate me?" "No I don't hate people" "So, why don't you speak to me?" "Because I dislike you"
82K 1.2K 33
"roll up your sleeves and prove it then." "i can't."