My Happy Ending? (Genshin Imp...

By sergeantinhell

(Name) is forcefully sent by his parents to go look for his older siblings after they have been missing for a... More

DISCLAIMER
The Beginning
Boys in the Forest
Mondstadt
Kaeya the Babysitter
Reunited with Aether
Friends in Liyue
Sweetheart Xiao
Albedo the Alchemist
Dragon Attack
Quest with Kaeya
Stealing the Lyre der Himmel
The Dream
Meeting in the Tavern
Sorry for the Wait
Night with Master Diluc
K.O.!
Everything turned out fine
Left Out
Planning
A/N
A/N 2
Back in Liyue
Date with Zhongli?
Strange fellows at the docks
A/N
A/N about rewriting, IMPORTANT!!!
VOTING ENDED!
New Book!!

Strange Man

2.6K 143 53
By sergeantinhell

"Alright, time to go on an adventure!!!" you heard a voice from afar 'I remember that voice!! Bennett!' you immediately ran towards the voice.

You were right, Bennett was there with Razor.

"Hey!!" you yelled as you jumped on Bennet so you both fall on the ground "(Name)!" Razor cheered before joining you and Bennett on the ground. "Oof! You're both heavy!" Bennett laughed before you all three stood up "I missed you both so much! Even though it's only been a few days since I last saw you" you smiled. "Razor missed (Name)" Razor said "I missed you too! Me and Razor tried to find you but we couldn't , we saw you when Master Diluc had brought you to the Cathedral but we couldn't visit since Katheryn had a commission for us" Bennet apologized.

"No worries, I kind of got carried away by some stuff and forgot to thank you both for leading me here" you chuckled "so why are you here at the Dawn Winery?" he asked "Master Diluc said to stay here while him and the others are away, now why your YOU both here?" you asked back.

Bennett laughs nervously before answering "Me and Razor are supposed to be at Wolvendom but got lost and here we are" "Razor know way but Bennett said follow" Razor huffs, making you giggle at the thought of Razor confusingly following Bennet, wondering where they are heading.

"I should've just followed Razor" Bennett sighs "Well I have nothing to do, should we head to Wolvendom? Let's just follow Razor" you suggested "What about Master Diluc? He said you should wait here until they get back" Bennett asked "Nah, my brother is with them, I'm sure he could find me even if I'm in another nation" you shrugged "If you say so"

------------------------------

"This is great!!!!" you cheered after taking a bite of Razor's specialty, Puppy Paw Hash Brown.

"Thank you!!" Razor smiled widely "My turn!" Bennett said before standing up.

------------------------------

"Whoa! This makes me feel like I got revived from being in the lowest of my lowest" you gasp after eating Bennett's specialty, Teyvat Charred Egg.

"Really?!?!" Bennett's eyes shined as he faces towards you and you replied with a nod before continuing to eat both of their dishes. "(Name) have special food?" Razor asks as he sits down beside you with a plate of hash brown and eggs "Hm, I do have one but I don't have the ingredients I need to make it" you answered "True, we don't have much here in the wild, specifically the woods" Bennett said looking around.

"Let's talk about that next time, let's eat, Bon Appetite!" you exclaimed "What's that?"

------------------------------

The sun was now about to shine so you decided it's a good time to go back to the Dawn Winery before Aether and the others come back before they find you missing and start getting worried again.

"I should head back, before they think I went missing" you say as you get up from laying on the grass "you sure? It might not be safe for you to head back alone" Bennett worryingly said "I'm sure it's gonna be fine, I know how to fight to defend myself" you assured.

"I'll cook you both my specialty next time we meet" you waved goodbye to them before going deep into the forest and back to the Dawn Winery.

------------------------------

While walking back to the Dawn Winery, you could feel something watching you but you find no one when you tried to look around. You were interrupted when you heard a giggle and something appeared in front of you.

It was all blue, had fur from its head up to its waist, was carrying around some kind of wand and had a faint blue bubble around itself.

"Gang gang woo!!" it exclaimed before using it's wand to launch an ice attack towards you. You closed your eyes waiting for the hit but nothing came. You opened your eyes to see that there was now someone in front of you.

He is a tall man with light blonde hair and sea blue eyes. He has the same -shaped pupils as , and wears a mask-like eyepatch covering the right side of his face while still showing his right eye. He wears a black jacket with blue details, a grey vest, and black pants along with black armoured gloves and boots. He also wears a black cape with a starry, space-patterned interior.

"You alright? That was quite a close call" he asked "ah yes, I'm alright, thanks for saving me" you thanked him and he replied with a nod before speaking "Are you from another nation? I have never seen you here before" "I'm from Liyue" you replied.

You already know you are not from there but that's what you said to Bennet and Razor and you don't want to break your back up story on where you came from.

"That's weird, I've been there and I'm sure I've never seen you" he says looking down on you, you started to sweat. "That's because I don't go out much" you nervously replied "I see" "I should head back to the Dawn Winery now, farewell" you say "Be careful about your surroundings, the Winery is close but it never hurts to be alert" he suggested. You nodded before waving goodbye and heading off to the Dawn Winery once again.

------------------------------

You finally reached the Winery.

You saw Aether and the others outside, they seem to be talking. "Hey guys!" you greeted "(Name)! you're here!" Paimon flies towards you and hugs you, you of course hugged her back.

"I told you to stay here but seems like someone felt adventurous" Diluc scoffed, you laugh nervously "I just wanted to take a breather and a walk, I also didn't encounter any danger while I was away" you explained.

"But I did meet a strange man in the forest"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 944 10
The story of a man traveling through worlds and helping people. (rewrite of my first book) (genshin impact x male oc)
58.7K 887 43
there is some...spice...in there if you will . REQUESTS ARE CLOSED (for open: put them in the request chapter pls and also check the draft ideas) . I...
1.5K 34 14
collection of genshin impact oneshots, scenarios and head-canons. !requests open! posts regularly i do not own any of the characters, apart from y...
124K 3.3K 43
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...