Strange fellows at the docks

"Well I'll be bothering you tonight then"

------------------------------

Zhongli's place at the second floor of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor was nicer than you expected. You thought it would be full of work stuff since Zhongli looks like a workaholic but it was a nice room, a nice view over the one side of Liyue Harbor with a table in front for tea and snacks.

"Make yourself at home while I go prepare some extra clothing and other things for you" Zhongli smiled before heading out and walking downstairs maybe to talk to Hu Tao first.

You look towards his bed which was clearly well made, it even looked like it hasn't been used at all, but you find that ridiculous since everyone needs to sleep. You sat down and the mattress was surprisingly super soft, you expected the bed to be hard since it looked like to have a flat surface but maybe it was just how clean it is.

You started to think of plans on how to find Lumine while waiting for Zhongli, you really wanted to reunite with both of your siblings.

'Sigh, don't worry Lumine, just wait for me'

------------------------------

"Your Highness...Your humble servant returns..." An abyss mage bows towards a female in which she spares it a glance "Your servant has received news from the others that another suspiciously looking male has been wondering around the place recently" it recited.

"A suspiciously looking male?.... you already know who that is!" she shouted towards the abyss mage making the surroundings shake a little bit. "Your Highness, please hear this servant out, the others said it wasn't His Highness, but a male who also has blonde hair but (E/C) eyes, slightly shorter than His Highness and doesn't have a travel companion while going places to places" it explained.

"(E/C) eyes.....(Name)....." the female mumbled in which no one but her could hear, the abyss mage was about to question "make sure he is never alone, do not approach close but stay where you can see him, if he gets hurt then we already know what'll happen" she ordered and glared down towards the shaking abyss mage "Yes Your Highness!"

------------------------------

"Thanks for letting me stay for the night Zhongli!" you thanked him.

You had slept peacefully when you both slept on the same bed together, he did not move but stayed stiff as stone. "Anytime (Name), do come over to visit when you want to, I already told the Ferry Lady to let you in when you come to visit" Zhongli smiled towards you.

------------------------------

You were now heading to the docks since you wanted to look at the sea while boats were there but you started to feel that someone was staring at you.

'Eh, I'm in the city so it's normal that someone is staring' you reason to yourself 'OR MAYBE IT'S A STALKER, WAITING FOR A MOMENT TO STRIKE' that sudden thought made you get some adrenaline pumping and you start to walk faster to the docks where many people were and the "stalker" had no choice but to stay hidden.

------------------------------

You finally reached the docks and was enjoying the view silently when a hand touched your shoulder, "You must be the one the kiddos were talking about!" a female voice said behind you.

You turned around to see a female with long dark brown hair with her fringe parts around her right eye and slightly covering her left which was covered by a red eyepatch. She dons a black leotard underneath a bright red sleeveless qipao dress, with side slits going up to her hips and the chest area cut out.

 She dons a black leotard underneath a bright red sleeveless qipao dress, with side slits going up to her hips and the chest area cut out

"By kiddos she means Xingqiu, Chongyun, Xiangling and Xinyan" a calm male voice spoke behind her. You look behind her to see a young man as tall as Xiao with choppy, medium length hair, some of it tied in an off centered ponytail to his right. It is platinum blonde color apart from a single orange-red streak on the right. He has red eyes with yellow hue at the bottom. He wears a grey short sleeved kimono and a black haori coat, it is has maple leaf patters all over, it didn't look like clothing from Liyue.

 He wears a grey short sleeved kimono and a black haori coat, it is has maple leaf patters all over, it didn't look like clothing from Liyue

"Do I know both of you?...."

Dear Readers,

Sorry for this little note, I just wanna ask something. Genshin on my pc was fine 3 days ago but now it freezes at the epilepsy warning and doesn't do anything unless I close it and try to open again but it does the same thing. I already tried downloading and running the crash fix file but it still doesn't work. Do any of your know how to fix it? I haven't been online lately and still haven't gotten Ningguang's skin TT

Yours Truly,

sergeantinhell