Fantasy Male X Female Oneshots

Af PriestessSummer

Updated when new stories come to mind. Or requests now. A collection of Fantasy Oneshots featuring Fantasy... Mere

Welcome to the Family
Chased into Love
Y/N and the Bad Boy
Requests are Welcome!
Pirates ( Part 1 Shiki)
The Raven, The Rabbit, & The Girl.
A devil named Raven?
The not so Angel
Confusion
Dark Masquerade V1(Mature)
Book of Devils: Usagi: The arrival of the Moon Rabbit
The Bad Room (Yandere)
Big Bad Hybrid
Just for my Wolf
Shrinking Violet and her Love
Mirror Demon's Grudge
Breakout
Stargazing with the Vampire
Remember Me
Dark Masquerade Returns (mature)
Delicious

The Den

400 5 0
Af PriestessSummer

I could feel the pull. It called me closer. The sounds of cries for help. Sleeping incubus that had been put to sleep. The king himself called me. It was dizzying. I felt tired.

So I did what I had to. I asked for him by name, and he showed. The human world had different rules. They could all be around if Kamali was awake. If I asked, certain ones could come.

So I did some investigating while I could. However, the Imposter with my sister was calling her. Blocking her senses. She was scared. Truth be told so was I.

But I don't allow failure. I never have. I never will. I demand perfection.

I would take Draven, Raven, Yoogi, and Usagi with me. A small team with useful skills. The brother didn't need to be near in case they to got trapped. Yoogi was a skilled dream diver. Raven was a manipulator. Draven was a skilled healer. Usagi was skilled with ice. Something told me these boys would help me. I trusted usagi with taking over should something go wrong.

Then, there was me. The wild card. I was unpredictable. Reliable. If Sis called I would come. If I called for her she would come. We were like two halves of the same sword. Light, and dark. Handler and weapon.

And we knew it.

And we used it.

Only she could stop me. I had a feeling only I could stop her. Truly stop her.

But I wouldn't put such a dangerous theory to the test. My light was incredibly dangerous to these demons, and I cared far to much to hurt them.

" Usagi, get the boys, be ready.  I'll be there soon. " I whispered softly.

~~~~~~
UNDERWORLD

I woke quickly. I felt the need to get going. The pull to sleep strong just moments ago. So strong.

The boys were all around me. The twins watched me intently. Their gaze was intense. Yoogi was playing with my hair, and waiting patiently. Usagi was staring into space. " You ready Princess?" He asked softly.

" Almost. I just need to grab some things. " I said quietly trying to sit up. Climbing out of bed I ran to my private potions room to be met by Azazel and a heavily filled bag. Plus a second one for Draven. " Aza..."

" Everything you'll need. For energy mainly. Stamina second. Destoying Destroying fucking shit up lastly. For Draven inhaled healing, and stamina. Thought you'd been some help getting ready. " He winked.

" Thanks. I appreciate it. " I smiled at my brother.

" Always Baby sis. Just... bring Gregory back safely. Kamali and Lucifer to. " He was obviously worried for his mate. I couldn't blame him.

" Of course. Who do you think your talking to?"

" An airhead. " He smirked.

~~~~~~~~~

The den was just ahead. I could feel it. The light headed feeling came back. "Do not touch anything. Let me. " I instructed. " I mean it. Just watch. "

They gave me nods, and followed me into the incubus den. Immediately I could see sleeping incubus. They were everywhere. The poor things looked dreadful. Draven wanted to step forward, but was stopped by Usagi. " Just watch. Trust her. " He said gently.

" Nico... " The incubus king himself. He was sat on his throne, a half empty glass of what I assumed was blood sat abandoned. He was slumped over, asleep, perhaps poison?

I walked to him, and took the glass. It was well past its prime. Way past. Blood was best fresh, and this was just disgusting. It didn't smell right. I groaned. I would have to taste it. I hesitantly out the glass to my lips, and tilted my head back. The liquid slowly slid down the sides of the glass and touched my lips.

Yoogi looked annoyed. He didn't like this. Everything smelled horrid. Then he went from annoyed to pissed when I tasted the poison glass. " How exactly do you think she tamed Satan? She beat him after he hurt her sister, she drank a poison goblet to prove her trust, she well that one I shouldn't say... We owe her our trust. " Usagi said calmly. " And if this goes south, we revive her and slap her. Simple. "

I rolled my eyes at them. " Stop your bickering. It's a sleeping potion. Nothing more. Unfortunately... " I sucked In a breath, " This is going to get embarrassing for me. . " My tail flickered out, and sat perfectly still. I did not want to wake these incubus by nicking them with it. I was still half succubus.

Not being used to it i heard them gasp behind me. Except Usagi. That boy knew anything he wanted to about me...

I took a breath, and cralwd up Into Nico's lap. Yoogi growled. So did Raven. I couldn't really hear if Draven did or not. " I will throw you all out if you keep it up. " Usagi threatened. They huffed, but remained quiet.

After straddling the King I laid my head against his chest, and closed my eyes. It allowed me to slowly seep into his soul. Just enough to find, and wake him. He was in a childhood memory.

" What.. are you doing here Beautiful?" He asked suddenly very confused.

" Time to wake up.  You have a traitor amongst your den. " I smiled softly, and took his hand.

We walked for a while,  which was just a short time really, but when we got back he was stopped.

" I can't. I'm to weak right now. "

" Then let me fix that. " I said confidentiality.  I vanished from his soul,  his dreams.  When I sat up I instantly ran my sharp nail down my arm. He was weak. They all were. They needed sustenance.  Blood. Ecstacy. I could provide that.

" Are you insane? " Usagi asked.

" Yes. " I said with a smile. " They are weak. Nico knows what to do. I'm sure of it. Just stay near us. " The boys moved closer instantly, and nodded.

Nico started to wake. He groaned softly,  and took my arm quickly. The smell was sweet and delicious. At least that is what Greg would tell me. He fed from it, and as he did his tail wrapped around my waist securely.  He pulled me in closer, and held me tightly. " Sweet.." I thought I heard him say as he took a breath. The others could smell me now. They started to stir.

Then his tail cut through my dress. I hissed in slight pain, but his influence was much higher than Gregory.  Just one small cut, and I moaned softly. That was when the other fully woke. After all, a literal half Angel had to be hard to come by.

Nico growled,  and they seemed to stop. Felix inched forward, " Perhaps you should stop. She'll get to weak. If you won't allow us to do the same, let her go Nico. "

I remembered him. He was with sis the first night.  I read about him, and remembered my neck hurting because of him. At least that was one of the tails around it that night.  He understood something was off.

Nico opened his eyes, and stopped slowly. He blinked as if he remembered something odd. Usagi was relieved, and Draven had already started to work on making sure people were okay. Yoogi and Raven watched protectively. Both looked mad.

They would live.

He kept me there. Held me safely.  " You.. work with souls?" He asked softly. " No wonder I feel so light. Half Angel, half succubus. That clashes. " He kind of smiled.

I yawned. " Tell me about it. . " I whined.

" Open. " Draven ordered beside me.

" Why?" I asked trying to get comfortable to go to sleep. The potion and soul diving was taking a toll.

" We aren't done. You have to find our Mother. " He said simply as if it were obvious.  " Open, and drink please?"

I smiled. " Yes Draven. I get it. " I sleepily sat up, and drank down the vials he gave me.

Nico watched me with avid curiosity.
He'd never seen anything like me. That much was easy to see. As far as anyone knew, Sis and I were rarities.
" So Beautiful, going to sit in my lap forever or what? I'm not complaining. Just wondering. "

I smacked the back of his head. " No. No I'm not. I think I'm already in some really deep shit as it is, and i don't need you making it worse. I have something to do, and when I start something I don't stop. I don't fail. I've come close, but I just won't allow it. I have to find Sis. " I muttered the last part.

" Your tail is going crazy. Your going to get someone. And in an incubus den at that. " Nico warned.

" I can't control that... very well." I admitted. " Being half and half is a little overwhelming. "

"You are a mimic Princess. Just say it. You have the ability to control several powers at once. Including angelic. It's strong, and has faults. You can smite people, and practice soul magic. You can copy my abilities or even Satan's if you tried hard enough and practiced  for a long time. " Usagi said crossing his arms.

" I am not that important. Or powerful. I can't even see you in the human world.  Or normally remember my own dreams. I can't recall being here most of the time though I know I am. " I snapped.

" You write about it though. Record it almost to the smallest detail. " Yoogi said with a soft smile. It turned devious. " Just like you predicting me, and you, and Satan having our... agreement. "

" Shut it! " My cheek were bright red. " Damn it.." Nico was even more Intrigued.  Lovely. I finally felt less weak. So I pushed myself away. At first he didn't want to let me, but his tail slowly let me go. " I have to find Angel and Luce now. Sis is top priority.  Whoever had her will evoke the wraith I never show. The Underworld will know it when something happens. Because it will not be pretty. "

" Come back covered in blood again. That was interesting. "

" Shut up Bun. " A silly little nickname for Usagi. He had so many bunny like qualities.  The way he played. The way he acted. The way he...

Nevermind.

" Raven, Yoogi it's time for a dream diving session. Draven, Usagi stay close. Oh, Usagi?"

" Yes Princess?" He asked with a smirk. He was still very much uneasy.

" Freeze the den over. We have royal family members here, and we do not need someone to come around trying to be nosy. Or trying to attack. " I said glancing at Nico again. He was still just watching me with his tail swaying. If he objected he didn't say so. " Also, this is Yoogi, Raven,  and Draven. Lucifer's  sons. My sister's sons. This is Usagi, Belphie's mate. I trust you not to betray us. Boys, this is King Nico. "

He gave them a curt nod, and they returned it. " I give you my word. I'll let the den be frozen and keep you safe until you wake. We are hungry though, so it may not be the best idea to linger once your done. "

I nodded, and the two dream workers took me into the dream. As I feel asleep I watched Usagi freeze the den, Draven watching me go to sleep playing with the strings of his bag, and Nico and his incubi watching us with curiosity.  Then everything went black, and I woke in the circus tent.

The circus tent. A dream I used often to evade captors. Change people into what I wanted them to be so I could escape. Once I had them on big bouncy balls trying to run after me. Mind you, it didn't work. " Draven? Yoogi?" It echoed into the empty tent, and disappeared. The happy music changed into a mellow relaxing tone, and I felt relieved. They were here. Now I just needed them to guide me.

" This way Queen.  " I saw Yoogi disappear outside of the tent. " Raven is waiting over here. "

I ran towards them, and out of the tent to find myself in my city maze. " This isn't a good place to be guys! This maze is dangerous. How do you even know about it? I wouldn't allow you in it!"

" We're Lucifer's kids, we know a lot. About you. About Mom. About everything. This is the quickest way to get through. "

" Through what?" I asked following Yoogi's voice.

" To a relaxing place where we can listen for them. " He assured.

I stopped at the Ice cream freezer inside the store. Instead of Ice cream there was a tunnel. " I mean... it is Raven... " I mumbled as I cralwed into the once trap.

On the other side ot was warm and calm. Until I suddenly heard Lucifer and Greg.  Both of them trying to call for help. Both desperate to find Kitten.  I wanted to cry. She wasn't there with them. Dammit. Whoever it was knew. They knew I was coming. They knew they would die if I caught them.

I frowned. " Come on. I can hear Licufer and Angel. Let's get them. The more allies on our side, the better off we'll be. Granted, it won't matter because I'm going to rip someone limb from limb, and watch them writhe in the most pain I can inflict while I do so. I won't just kill them. It's to easy. Especially if Lilith is back..."

" Calm down Tiger. We have to find them first. " Raven said beside me. " Time to break into their reality and free them. "

I nodded, and concentrated on making a door of my own. After several tries, one did appear. Yoogi broke it down immediately.

  Jerk stole my Thunder.

Both of them ran ahead of me to try to find Sis. I walked in. Feeling a bit low on stamina. Draven must have sensed it. I started to feel better. Less sluggish. But the only way to do that would have been by mouth since I was asleep. Either he did it, in which case Raven would be pouty because he didn't,  or he had someone else do it for him.

I pushed it away for the moment, and went inside. The door had been exactly as Sis had described. As soon as I entered it though, it vanished.  The dream broke around me, and I woke up back in the den. I looked around trying to see what happened.

Lucifer stared down at me with a slight smirk. " What happened to " I can break any dream"?

" I'll break you.." I huffed.

" Are you okay? " Angel asked softly beside me. With his tail... wrapped around me... no wonder I felt weak. Again. " You were stuck in his dream. "

" I'm okay. Just weak from you..." I pointed down. " But where is Sis?"

" Love, Lilith is back. " Lucifer said bitterly. " If anyone can find her, it's you. "

" Lilith is back? I fucking killed that bitch. "

" Yes, but Nico's wife brought her back. " He said through gritted teeth.

" I'm going to fucking kill her again. And this time it's going to be much slower and much more painful. "

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

25.3K 485 21
Here are Anime One-Shots for you people of Wattpad!! (REQUESTS CURRENTLY ON HOLD) There are also Female Characters x Male Reader!! (I say that becaus...
30.6K 353 102
Stray kids, oneshots, etc! straykids x female reader 18+ content only! You have been warned! None of the chapters are edited! So im sorry for any e...
26.4K 1.3K 26
Dream was replaced by a new young Guardian. Well that's his cue for his retirement but... Oh well, not everyone let him retire and do whatever he wa...
1.5K 55 12
Various bandmen x reader oneshots!! Requests closed!!! ๐Ÿ’— grammar: fixed! ๐Ÿ‘