A New Toy (an ereri fanfic)

By Penguin-Writer

Eren, is a normal junior in high school with his adopted sister Mikasa, and his best friend Armin. One night... More

The Mysterious Guest
Not Normal Day...
The Party
We Got Him
Note
The New Guest
Where's Eren?
Worried
Be Mine
Love Or Not
Punishment
Good Old School
Voting on a date for Mikasa
Clothes Shopping
Were Going On A Trip
He's Watching Us...
Kidnapped
Save Me!
Help Me Please!
Going Back
Welcome Back
Going Back!
Operation Get JarMika Canon!
1k views?!
Surprise
I Love You
Soul Mates
Take Me
Love You Forever
Thanks For Reading!

The Party

5.6K 280 111
By Penguin-Writer

Photo credit: Eren_X_Jaeger

Eren p.o.v.

I watched the clock at school. Once the clock strikes 2:45 the day is over. It's Friday and the party is tonight. I couldn't wait at all.

Connie was tapping his hand impatiently on his desk. Jean kept on moving his arms. Annie kept on playing with a piece of hair. Reiner was chewing a pencil. Mikasa was messing with her scarf. Levi was staring intently at the clock. Looks like everyone is impatient. Even Sasha wasn't sneakily eating her potato chips like usual. She just ate them in front of our teacher.

Any second now....

The horrible sounding of the ring of the school bell filled the school. "About damn time!" Connie shouted and stood up.

"Language, Springer!" The teacher scolded.

Connie secretly gave the teacher the middle finger, as we ran out.

"ABOUT FUCKING TIME!" I shouted running out of the school.

Mikasa, Armin, and Levi ran after me.

"Fuck yeah! I've been waiting for this day to end, it was killing me!" Levi laughed.

We finally got home. Mikasa and Armin kicked open their door, while Levi kicked his open. I grabbed my suit, and burst in the bathroom to change.

While changing, I heard a huge BAM followed by "HEY FUCKERS! GUESS WHOS HERE!"

Hanji.

I came out after I finished, when I saw Hanji wearing a pretty and long dark purple dress. Erwin followed her in wearing a fancy tuxedo. Levi wore a very fancy looking tuxedo.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them.

"Awww Eren! You look so cute!" She laughed and gave me a noogie.

"Why are you guys here?" Levi asked.

"Did you honestly think we wouldn't tag along to a party?" Erwin laughed.

"Fuck it. Let's just go." Levi shrugged.

We walked out and waited for Armin and Mikasa. Armin walked out in the white tux we bought, and Mikasa came out in a beautiful dark red dress. Jared is a lucky guy.

If he hurts Mikasa, I'll crush him like a bug.

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"Yeah we're-" Mikasa was interrupted by a loud ass honking.

"That's our ride!" I laughed, as we all ran down.

Mikasa and Hanji joined Ymir's car, while me, Levi, Armin, and Erwin joined Berthold's car.

Connie was playing cheesy ass love songs. It's funny how he's throwing the party, yet he's in the car with us. The "other guests" are coming later, I guess.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOOOOOOOOOR!" Connie screamed. "LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO! LOVE, LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO!"

"Connie! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted.

By the time we got to the party, I was ready to bash my fucking head in.

The guests arrived ten minutes after we did, was when the party kicked up. There was loud music, amazing food, and it was awesome. Connie had a DJ and all this cool stuff.

We all danced together in a group, when a slow song started. Everyone separated and danced with their dates. It was so cute. The song playing was a favorite of mine. It was called Sad Song. It reminded me of Levi.

You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky...

Levi out his hand out. "May I have this dance?" He said in a purr.

I blushed and took his hand. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck.

With you, I'm alive. Like the missing piece of my heart, they finally collide.

I stared in Levi's grey eyes. They seemed to hypnotize me.

So stop time right here in the moonlight. Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes.

I seemed to start humming the lyrics. This song reminded me so much of Levi...

Without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song.

Levi stood on his tip toes, and started to whisper the song lyrics in my ear.

With you I fall. It's like I'm leaving all my past in silhouettes up on the wall. With you I'm a beautiful mess. It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge.

Time seemed to stop there. All I heard was Levi whispering the lyrics in my ear. I almost felt like crying thinking of how much I loved him, and how much he means to me... I started to sing along with him.

You're the perfect melody, The only harmony I wanna hear. You're my favorite part of me, With you standing next to me, I've got nothing to fear.

Levi pulled away from my ear, and kissed me. As we kissed the song lyrics went through my ear. God damn. I love Levi...

Without you, I feel broke. Like I'm half of a whole. Without you, I've got no hand to hold. Without you, I feel torn. Like a sail in a storm. Without you, I'm just a sad song.

I felt a bit sad when the song ended. The other guests left, but the group stayed. It was about 9:30.

Connie schemed to throw people in closets for seven minutes in heaven. I was helping. And Hanji was too.

"Ok guys. Couple one: Armin and Annie." Connie whispered.

I jumped up behind Armin, and dragged him down the hall.

"The hell Eren? You drunk?" He shouted.

"The fuck are you doing?!" Annie shouted.

We locked the closet once we threw them in.

One down. Six more to go.

Target two: Jean and Marco.

I dragged Jean as he tried to round house kick me. Once we threw them in the closet, I screamed "SURPRISE BUTT SEX!" And started laughing.

Target three: Ymir and Krista.

Krista is strong for a short girl. And Ymir almost bit Connie's hand off.

Target four: Reiner and Berthold.

Don't even get me started. It was way too hard.

Target five: Mikasa and Jared.

They were too shy and confused so it was kinda easy.

Target six: Connie and Sasha.

Connie didn't know. So I made it look like a back slap, while Hanji helped me grab him and she dragged Sasha.

But I didn't remember the last group. Levi and I.

Hanji and Erwin teamed up on us. We were shoved in a cramped ass closet before I could even react.

Levi wasted no time though. He instantly kissed me. It lasted a life time when one thought crossed my mind.

I'm ready.

I'm ready for Levi to take me.

When he broke apart from the kiss, I stared in his eyes.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"I'm ready." I muttered.

Levi's eyes widened. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. I've never been more sure about anything in my life.

Levi hugged me. "How does tonight sound? After we get out of this closet?" He asked.

"Yeah. That sounds fine." I agreed.

We hugged for a long time. The closet finally opened with a grinning Hanji. "Times up!" She laughed.

Levi muttered somthing in Hanji's ear. She nodded and Levi grabbed my hand.

"Let's go to the demon world." He said.

I nodded.

I never felt more ready for anything, than I did right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 12.3K 38
Levi Ackerman fell in love with a certain turquoise-eyed brunet since the first time he laid his eyes. For a year, he's just loving him from afar. Bu...
35K 1.1K 23
Please enjoy When Eren and his friends get signed up with a senior they all seem to love them but Eren doesn't. When they start to get along things h...
141K 6.3K 25
Eren is 17 and good at drawing and writing. One day he drew a character who he calls Levi and in English class includes him in his story. Little does...
11.7K 515 22
Eren Jaeger, 17 year old teenager who just moved to Shiganshina with his adoptive sister, 17 (3 months older), and live with their best childhood fri...