Lose Control (Bakugo x OC)

By serraabae

College AU(no quirks) ‼️I do not own any of the MHA characters just the plot and the OC's‼️ Bakugo x OC Some... More

Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34

28

280 2 0
By serraabae

It was a Saturday morning. I was in my room studying, killing time. 2 knocks on my door snapped me out of it.

"Shoto what are you doing here?", I asked him, "I just need to tell you something", he started, "I'm an asshole and I shouldn't have done what I did- I didn't know how to deal with...his death", he looked to the side.

I exhaled deeply. "I know it must've been hard on you- you were upset-sad...scared", I paused, "So I may not have handled the situation the way I should've- I was worried about you that's all", my eyes met his. "Friends?", he extended a hand out. I smiled softly, "Friends".

He walked past me into my apartment, I had confusion all over my face. "What are you", I walked to him, he was sat on my sofa. "So you obviously love him", Shoto sighed.

I slowly sat beside him, "Yeah", my eyes stayed on the floor.

"Then why aren't you with him?", I felt his eyes on me, "It's not that simple".

I looked to him, "He loves you, you love him, how hard can it be?", I exhaled deeply, "Very hard". "That's what she said", he said quietly.

I let out a chuckle from his words. "Not bad", I side eyed him. "So why are you here on a Saturday and not going to find him to tell him?", Shoto said, "I haven't figured out what I want to say yet".

Shoto sighed, "Sage, you don't need a plan for everything- there's no step by step tutorial to tell someone you love them- you just...say it", "It's easier said than done!", I snapped.

"No its simple- you're overthinking it", he leaned back on the sofa. "I am not!", I said in defense.

"Yes you are, and you know it", I sighed in frustration. "Just think about the things you don't like about him", I furrowed my eyebrows at his statement.

"What?", "When you love someone you love them for their flaws, you accept them- all the good stuff is nice- yes but", he paused, "His flaws are what makes him who he is- and those are also the parts you love the most- tell him that".

I thought about his words. "That was actually pretty deep, I didn't think you had it in you", he laughed and so did I.

"You ever been in love?", I asked, "Yes", I felt his eyes on me. I looked down, "Drives you pretty crazy, doesn't it?", I said with an airy laugh.

"Absolutely mad", he added.

"Well I cant chat all day I have to finish up this assignment for literature", I stood up and stretched. "I have to go to the library- I lost my copy of my book", I let out a deep sigh. "You need a ride?", he asked, "Yeah, thanks", I smiled at him.

He parked in front of the campus, "Flaws, remember the flaws", he pointed his finger at me, I laughed, "Yeah, yeah", and with those words I left his car.

"Sage!", he yelled through the window, "Thank you for- forgiving me", he said with a soft smile.

I roamed the aisles looking for my desired book. My hand grazing the end of the different books.

"There we are", I said as I snatched a copy of, Tender Is The Night, I dropped my things at a table and decided to do some last touches to my paper. I opened my laptop and started going through my work, making sure it was perfect.

I rubbed my eyes and noticed it was already dark outside, "Damn", I muttered under my breath. I yawned then went back to my task at hand. Hoping to grind it out, and finish it within the hour.

"Sage! We found you!", I heard Kiri's voice say. I lifted my gaze from my laptop screen, "Oh Kiri, what's up", I saved the file and shut my laptop.

Denki was with him, they both sat at the table with me.

"What is this place?", Denki's eyes roamed the interior, I laughed, "A library".

Kiri sighed, "Oh cool!", Denki said excitedly. "You're a special one Denki", I nodded my head slowly. He grinned widely, "That's what Kyouka says to me". I laughed, "Sounds about right".

"Anyways the reason we were looking for you", Kiri started, "Our band is having a show tonight, we finally found a lead singer for the event and we were wondering if you wanted to come", a smile grew on my face.

"It's going to be our first time performing- like totally professional and shit!", Denki's eyes widened.

"What time?", I asked them, "9!", they both said at the same time. I let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, I'll definitely come", I smiled.

They both sighed in relief, "YES!", Denki shouted, I quickly shushed him. Linda glared over at us, I mouthed the words, 'sorry Linda'.

"Oh right- library", he whispered. "Here's a ticket", Kiri handed me a ticket, "Aw sweet thanks guys", I looked to both of them. "He's going to fli-", Kiri punched Denki in the stomach to stop his words.

I furrowed my brows, "What?", "Oh nothing Denki over here is just", Kiri patted his head, "Somewhere else", he glared at him. "Oh right", Denki whispered, he nodded his head.

"Right", I said slowly, "Well!", Kiri shot up, "We have to go practice and all so we will see you there!", Kiri started to walk off.

Denki stayed seated, he was going through the pages of my book, "It's upside down", I flipped the book over. "Ohhh, that's a lot easier", he nodded with a smile.

"Denki!", Kiri whispered aggressively when he noticed he wasn't walking with him.

"Oh! Right!", he shot up, he winked at me, "See you tonight", he said with a smirk. What the hell are these idiots up to?

I let out a yawn when I shut the door to my apartment, I checked my phone for the time, 7pm. I have some time before I have to get ready. So I decided to take a nap.

As soon as I laid my head on my pillow and shut my eyes, 5 loud knocks on my door caused my eyes to shoot open. I groaned into my pillow and sluggishly walked to answer it.

I rubbed my eyes, "Mina? Kyouka?", I said in confusion. "You're in pajamas what is this!", Mina rushed inside, Kyouka followed her. She had a bunch of clothes in her hand and a huge make up bag.

"What?", I scratched the side of my head. "The show starts at 9, we only have like 2 hours to get ready!", Mina said dramatically.

"It takes me like 10 minutes to get dressed?", I said in confusion. "Nope, I can't listen to this- you", she took a deep breath, Kyouka rolled her eyes, "You go get in the shower and hurry!", Mina yelled. I flinched, "NOW!', I practically sprinted to my shower.

I walked to my room, a towel wrapped around my body. They were both sitting on my bed, Kyouka was doing her eyeliner, and Mina had just finished putting some lip gloss on.

"Quick sit! Let me do your makeup!", Mina patted the bed beside her.

"I love these lash extensions, I've been meaning to get mine down", she said as she applied some eyeshadow on me. "They are super convenient- I'm always hot", I said with an airy laugh. "You have to send me to her", my eyes were shut as she finished up.

"Alright now open", I obeyed her command, a smile grew on her face. "I'm a miracle worker!", she threw her hands up. Kyouka looked to me, "Wow", she said, Mina handed me a mirror.

My eyes widened a little. There was a dark brown winged shadow on my blue eyes, making them pop perfectly. My eyebrows filled in perfectly, some soft contour on my cheek bones to thin my face. Deep red lipstick on my lips, "Wow Mina, I look hot", I said, staring at my reflection.

"Okay now hair", she hopped off the bed and came behind me. "Your hair is so pretty is this your natural color?", she asked, her hands combing through my black locks.

"Yep", "I would kill for this jet black color", Mina said. I laughed, "We have my mother to thank for that".

"Alright", Mina said, she then handed me a mirror. "Jesus Mina you're a wizard", I said in shock.

My usually straight black hair was now styled with beach waves. "Oh I know", she said with a laugh. "Now let's see the closet", she clapped her hands together.

"Lots of black", she said, her eyes on my closet full of clothes. "I dig it", Kyouka added. "Hmm", she tapped her index finger on her glossy lip.

I sat back on my bed beside Kyouka as Mina went through my clothes. "So what does Denki play?", I looked to her, "Base", she smirked, "That's hot".

"I know right!", she said with a wide smile. "What about Kiri, what does he play?", I said to Mina, "Drums", she looked back to me, a smile on her lips.

"I wonder who's singing", I said aloud, Kyouka looked to the side, "I heard its someone they found last minute", she said quietly.

"Yeah a total outsider", Mina said quickly. "Should be fun then", I leaned back on my bed. "You have no idea", Kyouka muttered under her breath.

"I got it!", Mina shouted. She walked to me and handed me some clothes, "This! This is perfect- go put it on!", she said with wide eyes, a large grin on her face. "Alright", I said with a laugh.

I stared at my outfit in the mirror. It was a fitted turtleneck, a short black high waisted skirt. Black stockings, and an oversized black blazer over it. Paired with my platform docs.

I walked out the bathroom and the girls both cheered as I spun around. I laughed, "Thanks guys, I needed tonight", I sat on my bed as Mina walked to my bathroom to change, "Oh we know!", she yelled before she shut the door.

Kyouka had changed, she was now dressed in a small black denim skirt, a red and black striped fitted long sleeve and a large black leather jacket. She had on fishnets and some platform black boots.

"Is that Denki's", I smirked at her, my eyes on the jacket. "How'd you know?", she tilted her head to the side. "I'm a total genius", she laughed at my words.

Mina left my bathroom. She was dressed in black stockings, a short black dress, with an oversized jean jacket, and a pair of platform sneakers.

"Okay", I said with a smile, my tone high pitched as I stared at her figure. She posed, "I know right".

"Alright ladies lets go", Mina said as she fixed her hair. "Wait! We should do a shot before we go!", Kyouka announced. "Yes", I pointed to her.

We all held up our shot glasses filled with liquor, "To one hell of a night", Kyouka cheered, we all clinked our glasses then shot the liquor back. "Woo! Let's go!", Mina said with a face from the bitter liquor.

Mina parked in front of a small brick building. A huge line of people out the door, loud music blaring from the inside. "Oh shit look at the line", I said as we exited the car.

"We don't have to wait in that, our boyfriends are in the band", Kyouka said, "Yeah band boyfriend supremacy", I laughed at her words.

We showed the man our three tickets and he allowed us inside, ahead of the line of people. My eyes widened a little, there was a massive crowd dancing up and down to the beat of the song.

Blue and white lights flashing, a stage with a band playing. A bar against the back wall.

"Come on let's get a drink!", Kyouka shouted over the music, we walked to the bar, all our hands locked.

"Three vodka sodas!", Mina shouted to the bartender, he nodded, she handed him a 20$.

We all sipped our drinks as we danced lazily to the music the band was playing.

"Oh shit! The boys are coming up next!", Mina shouted, "Hurry finish your drinks and we'll go the front!". We all chugged the rest of our drinks and made our way through the crowd, till the stage was inches from us.

"Alright next up we got, High Voltage!!", the announcer cheered on the stage, the crowd cheered, Mina and Kyouka louder than all the rest. I had a huge smile on my face as I watched them. This will be one hell of a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
9.9K 115 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
281 3 26
This is a fanfic I wrote about me and my best friend with our crushes in My Hero Academia. There is smut in the story but if you don't want to read t...
68.7K 961 12
Ochako Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya have always had feelings for each other, but they never wanted to admit it. They have always wanted to find opportu...