Shudders

By Lilas___

[Yandere Demons x Reader] In the year 2134, the world was overthrown by monstrous creatures that humans l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The First Day
Chapter 2 - The Capturer
Chapter 3 - The Call
Chapter 4 - The Tests
Chapter 5 - The Deal
Chapter 6 - The Zone
Chapter 7 - The Kid
Chapter 8 - The Mistrust
Chapter 9 - The Mistrust pt. 2
Chapter 10 - The Plan
Chapter 11 - The Fake
Chapter 12 - The Grudge
Chapter 13 - The 'Date'
Chapter 14 - The Friend
Chapter 15 - The Feelings
Chapter 16 - The Fight
Chapter 17 - The Sleepover
Chapter 18 - The Sleepover pt. 2
Chapter 19 - The Emotions
Chapter 20 - The Cameras
Chapter 21 - The Hurt
Chapter 22 - The Worry
Chapter 23 - The Spurn
Chapter 24 - The Voice
Chapter 25 - The Pain
Chapter 26 - The Truth
Chapter 27 - The Reflection
Chapter 28 - The Evil
Chapter 29 - The Escape
Chapter 30 - The Outside
Chapter 31 - The Surprise
Chapter 32 - The Mall
Chapter 33 - The Confession
Chapter 34 - The Trick
Chapter 35 - The Highway
Chapter 36 - The Town
Chapter 37 - The Family
Chapter 38 - The Close Call
Chapter 39 - The Unexpected
Chapter 40 - The Brothers
Chapter 41 - The Promise
Chapter 42 - The Refusal
Chapter 43 - The Suspicion
Chapter 44 - The Wolf
Chapter 45 - The Demons
Chapter 46 - The Demons pt. 2
Chapter 47 - The Island
Chapter 48 - The Decision
Chapter 49 - The Enemies
Chapter 50 - The Fishing Trip
Chapter 51 - The Return
Chapter 52 - The Bad Feeling
Chapter 53 - The Blurs
Chapter 54 - The Snow
Chapter 55 - The Fear
Chapter 56 - The Other
Chapter 57 - The Other pt. 2
Chapter 58 - The Monster
Chapter 59 - The Past
Chapter 60 - The Past pt. 2
Chapter 61 - The Disowned
Chapter 62 - The Heartbreak
Chapter 63 - The Final Moment
The True Ending

The Bad Ending

5.2K 233 78
By Lilas___

Photo by Davor Desancic on Flickr

Blood and gore warning ⚠️
————————————————————

'Don't stop till I see the sky.'

(Y/N) gripped the bomb in her hand. Her life was on the line in this very moment. She couldn't afford any mistakes now. A spark of pain shot in her head as the memory of I9 seeing its human body on the ground flashed in her mind and caused the girl to stagger. She bit her tongue and shook it away while making her way down the steps.

Scenes of I9's memories showed in her head, they showed in both her head and vision so quickly that it began taking a lot out of her. Her heart rate increased and her breathing became quick, causing her to stumble into a seat to hold herself up.

She groaned at the pain it brought but ignored it and pushed on.

'Calm down (Y/N), just breath.' She thought, keeping her breathing steady and forcing herself to calm down.

Meanwhile, with the fight, I9 dodged away from Ki's tail and when the demon went to swing it again, I9 sent its tendrils to wrap around it, stopping it in the process. Ki growled and teleported away before reappearing somewhere behind it. Unfortunately, this pained his ribs and the demon grunted, giving away his spot. I9 growled and sent a tendril through Ki's chest and slamming him to the ground, impaling him into the broken seats under him.

I9 lifted itself away and saw Akai diving straight towards it with a bladed arm. Akai dodged away from the incoming red tendrils and swung his arm at its body. His arm sliced into the demon's stomach so deep that Blythe's decayed guts spilled out.

Akai almost cringed in disgust but took the opportunity to swing his arm again across I9's chest. It growled, ignoring the lost intestines and focused on Akai's head. I9 took advantage of his chaotic thoughts and forced them to make him see nothing but black, temporarily blinding him as he was put in a trance. The blond gripped his head with his free hand, trying to break away from it but felt a tendril go through his side and his body be flung into the large grey screen. He broke through the white tarp into the metal bars that held the screen up, his wings being sliced and pinned to the bars.

I9 growled at both demons until it noticed that (Y/N) wasn't where it left her. She wasn't on the stage.

She was in a trance, how did she break away from it?!

It looked around till it spotted her going up the aisle, using the seats as support.

(Y/N) fought back the memories, the headaches, going in and out of consciousness. Her efforts to stay calm soon began to fail as she was starting to panic again. She heard both demons get taken down and now her turn was coming.

I9 deeply growled and sent a single tendril down her way. (Y/N) fell to the ground when the skinny rough limb wrapped around her ankles and started dragging her backward.

"Nononono!" (Y/N) grabbed onto anything with her free hand, the broken seats, the carpeted floor but I9 would just yank her grip away. She held onto the bomb and saw a rusty metal rod that used to be attached to the seats. She grabbed onto it and flipped over on her back.

She raised the rod up but I9 saw this. It smirked and sent a tendril through her hand. "You're not getting away that easily!"

The limb went straight through, forcing her to drop both her weapons and scream in pain. It ripped her palm apart as the rough edges tore into her flesh.

Her scream however alerted Ki and Akai.

Akai saw her first. He was stuck inside the screen, pieces stabbed into him and kept him pinned in. He used his arms to pull himself out, ignoring the pain he got from it.

I9 used several of the chairs' broken pieces to impale Ki all over. His legs, chest, arms. He could barely move but somehow got the strength to pick himself up.

(Y/N) desperately kicked and tried pulling the tendrils off but I9 quickly yanked her into the air upside down in front of it. When she swung towards it, I9 gripped her face in its dead hands and forced her mouth open along with its. Black smoke shot from I9's mouth to hers, (Y/N) turned her head away but it was like the smoke followed her and forced its way inside.

"NOOOO!!!" Akai screamed.

Ki shrieked and teleported quickly but unfortunately, he wasn't quick enough.

(Y/N) could feel her eyes roll back painfully, her body seize up, and lastly, her weight get lighter and lighter as she felt being pushed out of something that was hers. Everything seemed to slow down and grow quiet. All the pain she had vanished, her eyes clouded in tears, and her limbs started to relax.

"Don't worry...." A man's voice spoke in what she thought was her ear. The voice was rough, scratchy, and something she heard before. The same voice that once belong to I9 when it was human.

"I'll take good care of your body. Now rest."

(Y/N) was forced to let go. She failed. The light in her (e/c) eyes began to fade and until nothing was left.

Ki reappeared just as both I9 and his love fell to the ground. I9 dropped to the ground like a corpse, while (Y/N) still had her eyes open, making Ki believe she still was alive.

A panicked light grunt came from him as he scooped her up into his arms. He couldn't speak, but the noises he made were similar to a whimpering dog. Akai finally freed himself from the screen and rushed his way over to her.

"(Y/N)!"

Once he reached the two, he grabbed her face and turned it towards him. "(Y/N) wake up! Wake up baby please!"

Ki started to hyperventilate so Akai took her from him and the dark demon backed away and gripped his head with his sharp claws. He didn't believe this was happening! It couldn't be happening!

Akai laid her gently on a seat and placed a hand on her heart. (Y/N)'s head fell forward, making him hold it up with his other hand that he shifted back to normal. "Come on baby!"

He focused on his hand placed on her heart and sent an electric pulse through it. Her body jumped but no response.

"Come on!" He growled.

The pulse went through her again but no response.

"COME ON!" He yelled, a tear streaming down his face.

This time, he sent a large one but again... she didn't respond.

(Y/N) fell into his chest, she was gone...

Silence followed after except for Ki's harsh breathing as he couldn't break his eyes away from his love. He couldn't protect her... He couldn't keep I9 away from her... She's gone...

Akai's eyes twitched and rested on the floor below. He couldn't think, couldn't bare to look at anyone. Every memory with her came crashing down on him, especially the day they broke out of the lab. The biggest decision he ever made when it came to her.

"This is your fault..." Akai muttered, directing it towards the demon in front of him. "It was your idea to bring her with us and now she's... now she's dead."

Ki didn't even deny it. It was his idea. But he loved her too much to just leave her, he couldn't imagine being without her for even a second.

But this wasn't just his fault. Akai didn't object to the idea, this was his fault too.

"I-..." A very breathy groaned came from her lips.

Both demons jumped and looked towards her. Ki dropped down next to her body and Akai grabbed her face and turned it towards him.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) say something!"

Suddenly she sucked in a huge breath and fell out of his arms. She coughed harshly and twitched, her blackened hands gripped the floor as her legs struggled to get their footing. "Ki- Akai..."

Akai jumped to action and helped her stand up. She leaned into him and let her head fall.

"You'll be alright! We'll get you to Yama!" Akai said, beginning to walk but she wouldn't budge.

"Ya-ma..." her voice was scratchy and rough like she hadn't spoken in years.

Ki watched her closely. This didn't feel right...

"Yea Yama will help you so let's go!"

"I don't need help..." she whispered.

Akai looked down at her and she looked up at him. Her eyes were pitch black, black blood trailed down her cheeks from her eyes, her body began feeling cold with the sound of her heartbeat completely gone. "I have everything I need-... right here."

Her arm went straight into Akai's gut and forced its way up his body. She pushed through the multiple organs and bones, tearing his insides apart and making Akai choke on his own blood in the process. Her hand came out of his throat and she yanked her entire arm out of his body with his heart in her hands, splitting his stomach and chest open and black blood spilling out.

He coughed up the blood that filled his damaged lungs and saw the dark look radiating from her. This wasn't his girl anymore...

(Y/N) shoved the demon away and turned to Ki who hissed at her. He knew something was wrong! He swung his claws at her and gashed her cheek, but she turned back to him and smiled.

"Don't be sad Ki... she didn't die painfully like you."

Ki watched as several black tendrils, much larger, sharper, and dripping in black blood shot from (Y/N)'s back and targeted towards the dark demon. They shot into his shoulders and pinned his arms into his sides. A few others shot at Akai and pulled him into the air by his ripped throat, they wrapped around his throat tightly and he weakly tried pulling them away.

(Y/N) watched both demons struggle. She licked Akai's blood while observing their bodies, deciding on what to take from both of them.

"Goodbye... you fools."

Months later...

A man wearing a Capturers uniform and clutching a gun close to his chest sighed as he leaned against an ivy covered truck. This trip above ground was not promising. They've spent weeks scouting the outer city... and they've found nothing. Not a single demon in sight.

"This is a waste of time." He grumbled as his partner came up to him with a beer in her hands.

She rolled her eyes and leaned next to him. "No one said we'll be duking it out with demons as soon as we got above ground. You're always complaining."

The man tsked and shook his head. He looked up at the billboard above them that was loosely hanging by some cables.

'Areshi's Revenge 3. Out now!'

"You think we can salvage a game store? Probably something worth finding."

The woman gave him a 'really' expression. "You seriously think any videos games would work after this long?"

He shrugged. "Won't know till we find out, huh?"

The Capturer looked out to the apartment building his team went in earlier. They thought that they heard something climbing the brick building so they went to investigate, leaving him and his partner to guard the trucks. It's been a while since they left.

"Hey, you think we should go check on the others?"

When his partner didn't respond, he turned back to her but she was gone. Raising an eyebrow, he got off the truck and looked around. "Hey! Where'd you go?"

He walked around the truck and almost dropped his gun when he looked down.

There she was, her body sitting on the ground against the truck but... her head was gone.

"GET AWAY FROM THE TRUCK!!!" Someone yelled from the apartment building.

The Capturer jumped back and aimed his gun up, spotting a woman sitting on the roof of the vehicle. She had black eyes, dirty (h/c) hair, and black arms with claws at the end. When she turned her head towards the man, he spotted two red horns that curved towards the back of her head, and behind her, a charcoal black tail with spikes that scraped against the metal roof.

And in her hand, was his partner's head...

The man screamed and began shooting but suddenly she disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

The man whipped his gun around but was suddenly pushed by another Capturer. He fell to the ground and looked up to see the one who saved him getting burned alive by the woman. Fire shot out from her arms and incinerated the poor person. The Capturer's body dropped and the woman looked at the last one left. She looked young, her face was sad but she soon smirked and walked towards the man on the ground. He quickly backed away but a long black tendril appeared from her back and shot into the man's stomach.

He screamed in pain and was forced to look into her eyes.

It was like staring death in its face.

She smiled sadistically and placed her hand on his head while he trembled in fear. Her hand started to shake and suddenly a portal appeared and teleported his head onto a stop sign nearby.

When she took her hand away, she giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Protector By Golden

General Fiction

215K 11.3K 26
An angel falls from the heavens in search of a soul to care for and happens upon a young girl by the name of Y/N. Upon first meeting the child, the a...
5.2K 207 10
You are a normal human being, living a normal human life. You have two loving parents, friends, decent grades and everything is nice. What else could...
93.8K 8.3K 69
[Tsundere and Yandere Demons x Reader] A world where demons and humans can live amongst each other. A dream that started with the Zones and...
144K 3.2K 23
(Y/n) was a simplistic girl living in a town full of abnormal things which consists of heroes and villains. Her parents always kept her out of harms...