Let Me In Tears

By BinibiningDelusion

gxg fanfiction More

Summarization
SIMULA
Chapter 1 - BIRTHDAY
Chapter 2 - ANNOYED
Chapter 3 - DON'T ASSUME

Chapter 4 - MOVED

1.1K 51 13
By BinibiningDelusion

Moved

I blinked twice and swallowed hard. I felt like there's a big rocks inside my throat. She's too much na ha?

I pouted and sat on the couch. Hindi ko alam bakit gan'yan na lang niya ako tratuhin. Yes, She can say it.. na tinutulungan niya ako but is it hard for her to be careful to say those words? Like I have feelings too!

I'm not numb.

How can I fell for that girl?!

How can I fell to the girl like her?!

She's too beautiful and charismatic!

She's too mean and so now I'm problematic!

How I can hook her heart if in the first place bawal?

She didn't let me in into her barrier...If she can't give me a chance for her to know more about me and even get to know her.

Gano'n ba talaga? That there is time that you will be rejected. You understand that rejection but you don't want to believe it because... it's so painful. Kala ko pwede na.. maybe love does not provide pain, expectation can.

I just stood up and went into Chave's room. Maybe I must first take a rest? I hope tomorrow pwede na.Hindi ko alam kung ilang minuto ang ginugol ko habang nakatulala. I overslept.

"Prinsesa! Gumising ka na! Aba mag-aalauna na ng hapon." Bulyaw sa'kin ni Chave bago ako
hampasin ng unan. Frustrated akong nagtalukbong ng kumot. Narinig kopa ang malademonyo niyang tawa. She's the idiot! A
stupid Idiot.

"Leave me alone, Chave. You stupid idiot!" I shouted. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again but he removed the blanket that I holding on!

He chuckled "Wake up!" He clapped his hand. "Don't be a stubborn spoiled brat! You need to eat lunch! Bilisanmo! Kanina pa kita ginigising kung hindi ka pahahampasin ng unan hindi ka pa magigising!" He complaint and turned his back.

I shouted some curses and he just laughed like he
already use to hear those words coming from me.Nakakainis siya! This is I hate the most! When someone wake me up. Like hello? Sa tulog na nga lang may peace guguluhin pa?

I really hate it! Damn you Chave Eliazar!
"Bwiset ka, Chave! You really a stupid idiot! How dare you to wake me up?! Nasa peace na ako tapos gigisingin mo ako?! I hate it! You really know that! I don't want anyone to disturb me from sleeping!" I histeracally shouted with all the frustration I have. Padabog akong naglakad palabas habang bitbit ang unan. Like there's a bomb inside this pillow that I want to explode.

"I hate you,Chave! Don't wake me up again!
Susumbong kita kay Daddy! I want to sleep more!" I throw the pillow to him.

He just chuckled and shook his head. Nakaupo siya sa sofa nang sinalo ang binato ko. Mayabang niyang tinaas ang kilay. Yeah.. he looked handsome. That's why we're friends-- he's handsome and I'm gorgeous. But.. he's an evil and I'm an angel.

He pouted "Don't act like that, Irene. Wisteria is here.

I frozed when I heard her name. Wait-- she's here?

Omg? For real? But why? Like what the hell!? Did she hear what I said--shouted?

I heard her sexy chuckled, I swallowed hard, I don't know what to do. I even forgot how to move! I really frozed! Napapikit ako, I felt her presence is now at my side. I can saw her through peripheral vision. How can this woman.. her presence made me frozed.

"Oh! Damn shit! You just chuckled, Wisteria! Hindi na nakagalaw 'yung kaibigan ko!" Chave proudly said. "Hoy, Irene! Gumalaw ka!" He laughed and grabbed my hand to seat beside him.

I glared at him, He just pouted like there's nothing we can do to remove the scene where I acted like a kid. "Shut up, Chave. I need to go back to cafeteria before 2 pm. Why are you inviting me here? Alam mo naman na busy akong tao pero 'eto ikaw mukhang tanga na nang-iimbita," Wisteria frustrated said.

Napalunok ulit ako, I can't look at her. Did you know the feeling that you want to look at her but you can't? Like it looks like there's something that stopping you because your heart might pump so hard that you can't control.

Naramdaman ko pa ang titig ni Chave sa'kin.
Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin habang siya ay ngumiwi lang sa ginawa ko. He really like pissing me off eversince! Nakakainis na talaga siya.

Chave sniffed "I just want to invite you. Alam mo na.. may gusto 'to sa'yong kaibigan ko and I want to boost her energy by seeing you," he playfully said.

I closed my eyes and fist, out of the frustration that my dear friend showering me. He's really good in this! "Shut the fuck up, Chave." I whispered with horror.

He pouted but.. parang lumabas lang. "Such a stupid reason, huh?" Wisteria huskily said and sat beside me.

Halos mapatalon ako sa ginawa niya. I even held Chave arm because of shocked. My heart fluttered and beat so damn hard. BIG.TIME.

Chave brows furrowed but his smile remained playful. "I-I want to.. I want to eat.." I stammered whispered at my friend.

He nodded "Then eat, Kakaluto ko lang nung corned beef," he said and pointed the dinning area using his index finger.

I raised my brows "Corned beef? What type of corned beef?" I really don't like some corned beef except purefoods!

"Ofcourse, Purefoods. Ayaw ko na magluto ng kung ano. Kaya 'yun na lang, don't worry next time I'm going to cook adobo for you,"

I smiled and nodded, This is the part that I like about Chave. He's always pissing me off, teasing me and pressing the button of me but he cared for me.

I stood up properly, hindi ko parin nililingon si
Wisteria. Pakiramdam ko kapag nilingon ko siya I can immediately kneel down and worship her.
"By the way, Did Dawn come here? I forgot my purse and I ask her to bring it here," I acted like there's no Wisteria inside this unit.
That my heart didn't pump so damn fast.

"She came here.." sabat ni Wisteria before sipping her coffee.

I want to shout at her because how dare her to sabat sa pinag-uusapan namin? Like isn't obvious na si Chave ang kausap ko? 'Yan tuloy my heart goes boom boom again!

"Uh-Okay," I awkwardly said.

I started eating and didn't mind her presence.
Pasimple ko pa sila na tinitingnan dahil
nagkukwentuhan sila.

"Really? What do you expect at Richard!" Wisteria  laughed. With her laughed, her eyes looks darker but there's something that its shine like it contain the universe. Her smile is wider like she reached the top of the top.

I sighed and continued eating. Malapit siya sa'kin but why it looks like she's faraway? Parang ang hirap-hirap niyang abutin.

The minutes passed, Nagkukwentuhan pa rin sila. While me living like I'm a ghost they didn't intend to talk to me! Chave Eliziar!

"Hoy! Hugasan mo 'yan!" sita sa'kin ni Chave.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, Over my dead sexy body! I will never wash this dishes! No! If I wash this dishes my hands might be rough! No way! "This is your unit then you're the one who is responsible in doing this.." I pointed the dishes.

His lips parted, Like I amaze him. Oh shut up, Chave. Even Wisteria is here I will not act like a saint! If I don't want then I really don't.
I rather to be love by who am I than to be love by who am I not.

He chuckled "Pero ikaw ang kumain!"

I rolled my eyes "Just shut up and wash it," I command and turned my back.

I heard a sexy chuckled and I where it belongs. Hindi na ako nag-abala pa na tumingin dahil baka kabahan na naman ako. Her presence.. her intense gaze.. looks like she's showering me a dozen of voltage reason why I'm nervous.

"Damn Irene! Ilibre mo ako mamaya!" Chave shouted.

I rolled my eyes, Nagtalukbong na lang ako ng kumot.

I sighed heavily. Hindi ko makalimutan 'yung sinabi ni Wisteria. She really hate me huh?

I closed my eyes and slept. I slept with a heavy chest. Nakatulog ako bago tuluyan na tumulo ang luha ko na hindi ko alam saan biglang nagmula. Why did I suddenly cry?

I stayed here for a week in the unit of Chave. Even though he forced me to return to our home I didn't go. I wanted to stay here.

"Yes, Dad. Tell Mom that I will be staying here at Chave's unit or kukuha ako dito ng unit," I sweetly said.

I looked at Chave serious face, I shrugged and rolled my eyes.
"Baka naman wala ka d'yan sa unit ni Chave? Baka nasa iba mo ikaw na kaibigan nakastay ha! If you are going to stay there then pay for it. Sinasabi ko sa'yo na ayaw kong nagsisinungaling ka. Oh, I will tell your Mom. Are you serious? I mean about the work thing that you are talking about?" My Dad panicked said.

I pouted, While staying here I have collected.
information. I found out that Wisteria was the owner of a cafeteria not far from here. That's amazing! She also had no girlfriend or boyfriend, Nung nalaman ko talaga 'to galing
mismo sa pinsan ko.. sobrang saya. Wisteria had a brother whose name was Mint, like whoa wow, pangalan pa lang cool na can't wait to see him. Wisteria mom and dad were in Cavite. She was a friend of Rapha Lejano's owner in this hotel.

Wisteria took a Bachelor of Science in Business
Management and graduated with a magna cum laude awarded! Biglang nahiya ang award kong best in liptint--complete attendance!

I groaned "Dad, I'm not lying I already decided to work. Kilala naman namin ni Chave 'yung owner nung cafeteria na pag-aapply-yan ko and Dad.. I'm going to stay here sa unit ni Chave kasi malapit lang dito 'yung cafeteria.."

Yes.. I'm going to apply. Isa 'to sa pinapasalamat ko kay Chave. Sinabi niyang hiring! Kaya why not diba? Makikita ko si Wisteria at may makukuha akong pera! So why don't I try!

I heard Dad sighed "Alright, Take care. Tama na ba 'yang mga damit na pinadala ko?" he asked.

"Yeah, I love you, Dad. I need to hang up,"

"I love you too.." and then I hang up.

Kahit hindi niya nakita ay tumango ako. Hinawakan ko ang maleta na nasa harapan ko. Noong nakaraan ay pinadalhan niya na rin ako. Napadako ang tingin sa kaibigan kong hindi maipinta ang mukha. He doesn't want me here!

"Just stay at my unit 'yung malapit sa ocean park. Ayaw mo ba do'n?" I raised my brows. He glared at me.. Oh! Okay.

"Alright! I'm going to book a room! Or maybe buy me a condo unit here.." I demand.

I saw him swallowed hard "Hindi ako nasuka ng pera.."

"Hindi ko tinanong.." I bit my lower lips and pleased him. Damn you! Chave.

"Bakit kasi one room lang? I mean you stupid idiot huh? Dapat sinabi mo na kay Dad nung niregalo niya 'to na itetake mo 'yung may tatlo or dalawang room," I complaint and rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and nodded "Alright.. Bibilhin ko 'yung nasa tapat nitong akin. Pero tig kalahati tayo," I nodded "Okay.."

Time passed, Chave even went to see his friend Rapha. I thought he was just friend with Wisteria but well... whatever.
The door opened and Chave playful smile arise. Oh that look.

"May inuman kami mamaya sa bahay nila Denver. Want to come with us?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes "Tito Solomon will be annoyed! Alam mo naman na kapag gan'tong oras ay ayaw non ng maingay. Denver will be dash like a ash!" I laughed. It's already 8pm!

He chuckled and shook his head "Tito Solomon and Tita Bernadeth are out of town, Walang kasama si Sele at Denver sa bahay nila. Oh! Tita and Tito allowed us!"

Sele and Denver are siblings, Neejan and Lami too also Dawn and Chave. While me I'm the youngest child but my ate and kuya is out of down and busy with their lives. Pero hindi ko naman naramdaman na mag-isa ako dahil sa
kanila. Lahat kami ay nagturingan na parang
magkakapatid. It wasn't hard because we grew up together.

"I'm tired and I need to fixed my things. Where's my key card?" I asked.

Inabot naman niya sa'kin.

He help me to bring my things.

"Lock the door properly at h'wag ka biglang
magbubukas ng pinto kapag wala kang inaasahan na pupunta," he mouthed when we entered my room. Pinalibot ko ang tingin. Its looked the same with Chave's unit. Ang kaibahan lang dito ay tanaw na tanaw ang iilan na matataas na building at maiilaw na paligid.

"Send my regards to my cousin. By the way! Video call na lang.." I said and smiled.

He nodded "I need to go... kapag nagutom ka ulit ay tumawag ka na lang d'yan.." he pointed the telephone.

I just nodded "Oh! My friend named Chave Eliaziar is being a protective again huh?" I
teased.

He pouted "Alis na ako!" paalam niya.

I waved my hand while watching him turning his back. "Bye!"

I've arranged my belongings. I spent several minutes as well to fixed all. I was doing my night skin care routine when my phone rang.

"Whoa! that should me holding your hand! that should be me making you laugh! That should be me, this is so sad! That should be me! That should be me!" Denver sang.. wait shouted?

Napapikit ako habang pinapatong ang phone sa phone holder. I massaged my cheeks making the bubbles disappeared.

"Ang ingay! My gosh naman, Denver!" I heard Sele shouted.

Mas lalo pa nilakasan ni Denver ang pagkanta.
Pissing his sister. I smiled and shook my head. Mabuti na lang at sound proof ang kwarto sa kanila. Nagkaraoke gabi na!

I looked at the phone screen I saw Dawn who looked annoyed as well because she appeared to go out of the bedroom.

"Bwiset na Denver at Neejan! Sila lang dalawa 'yung panay ang kanta! Wait, lemme correct it. Sila lang dalawa 'yung panay ang sigaw!" She annoyed said.

I laughed while washing my face. I stood up properly and grabbed some of tissue, Ayaw kong gawing pamunas ang towel.

"Hindi ka na nasanay d'yan. By the way, You'll going to sleep there?" I asked.

She pouted and nodded "Yes, Actually matutulog na ako sa guest room. Mga lasing na sila! Hindi naman ako uminom,"

I nodded, I'm closed to all of my prenny but Dawn is my closest among all. They said kasi na ang kill joy ko minsan and Dawn understand na hindi ako KJ i'm just too lazy.

I'm going to say something but call had ended. I think her phone is lowbat na.

I pouted when I received a text.

From: Stupid Denver

This Dawn, Na lowbat na 'yung phone ko. Matutulog na kami, Lasing na sila Lami at Chave. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

I smiled and replied

To: Stupid Denver

K whatever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 1.5K 17
enemies to lovers arc
660K 24.7K 97
β€βž· β˜½β˜€οΈŽ β˜† ➳ Tα•ΌIα”• Iα”• α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α—©α—·Oα‘ŒT α—©α–‡Iα—©α‘Žα—© Gα–‡α—©α‘Žα—ͺE α—©α‘Žα—ͺ Y/α‘Ž Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”•. (α”•Oα—°E α—°α—©Y Iα‘Žα‘•α’ͺα‘Œα—ͺE OTα•ΌEα–‡ α”•Tα—©α–‡α”•...) βœ§π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• 𝕩 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• ...
612K 21.7K 34
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘šπ‘¦ π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘›π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘”π‘  π‘”π‘œπ‘›π‘›π‘Ž π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑠 π‘Žπ‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘...
393K 9.7K 192
Hailee Steinfeld x Fem Reader Started - April 3, 2023