Trust and Understanding

By Chandrika9

All TejRan Fans come together to experience the deepest level of understanding and trust between Teja and Kar... More

Preface.!
Important.!
Story.!
Character Sketch.!
Chapter 1.!!
Chapter 3.!
Chapter 4.!
Chapter 5.!
Chapter 6.!
Chapter 7.!
Suggestions-01.!
Chapter 8.!
Chapter 9.!
Chapter 10.!
Chapter 11.!
Changes.!
Chapter 12.!
Chapter 13.!
Chapter 14.!
Chapter 15.!
Chapter 16.!
Chapter 17.!
Chapter 18.!
Chapter 19.!
Chapter 20.!
Chapter 21.!
Apologies.!
Chapter 22.!
Chapter 23.!
Chapter 24.!!
Chapter 25.!
Chapter 26.!
Chapter 27.!
Chapter 28.!
Apologies.,!
Chapter 29.!!
Chapter 30.!!
Chapter 31.!!
Chapter 32.!
Chapter 33.!
Chapter 34.!
Chapter 35.!
Chapter 36.!
Chapter 37.!
Teaser.!!
Chapter 38.!
Chapter 39.!
Chapter 40.!
Chapter 41.!
Chapter 42.!
Chapter 43.!!
Chapter 44.!!
Chapter 45.!!
Chapter 46.!!
Chapter 47.!
Delayyyed... but why..??
Chapter 48.!!
Chapter 49..!!
Chapter 50.!
Chapter 51.!!
Chapter 52.!!
Chapter 53.!!
Chapter 54.!!
General Update.
Chapter 55.!
Why and When.!
Chapter 56.!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58.!!
Chapter 59.!
Chapter 60.!!
Chats With The FAM.!!
Chapter 61..!
Chapter 62.!
Exams, When and Trending.!!!
Chapter 63.!!
Disturbed.!!
Chapter 64.!!
Chapter 65.!!
Chapter 66.!
Chapter 67.!!
Chapter 68.!
Chapter 69.!!
Chapter 70.!!
Glitch..!
Chapter 71.!
Little Rants.!
Little Rants - 2
A Little Sneak Peek.
Chapter 72.!!
Chapter 73..!
Chapter 74.!
Chapter 75.!
Chapter 76.!
Chapter 77.!
Chapter 78.,
Reader's Opinion.
Chapter 79
Votes .!
New Cover
Chapter 80.,
Chapter 81!
Character Aesthetics
The One with Overthinking!
The One with Continous Overthinking

Chapter 2.!

6.5K 270 10
By Chandrika9

Jalandhar, Punjab:

We can see a man is yelling on phone very loudly, worrying the woman in the house. Woman comes down rushing, and sees her husband huffing with bad temper and she sensed he need to be calmed and went towards him.,

Woman just took away the phone from the man, and glared the man 🤨 after seeing the caller id, and started speaking on the phone,

Woman: Arrey Sharma Ji, maaf karna par mein Sp ji ko bolungi ki woh aapko baad mein call karein. Sorry sharma ji.!! 🥲(Arrey Sharma ji, I'm sorry, I'll ask SP ji to call you after sometime.Sorry again.)

Listening this, Sp ji started rolling his eyes 🙄 on his wife's drama.

Sharma: Arrey bhabhi aap kyun sorry bolre ho, infact mujhe tho aapko thank you bolna hain sir ke gussa se bachaane ke liye 😜, thank you suneetha bhabhii..! ☺️(Arrey sister in law, why are you apologising, I should be the one thanking you for saving me from sir's anger. Thank you bhabhii.) with that Sharma ji cut the call.

Yes they're our mommy and daddy Kundra.,,

SP K (Daddy Kundra): Kya sunee ji, aapne phone kyun leliya mere hath se 😏, usko tho ek kaam dhang se nahi hothaa 😡. Use aaj tho marna hein mere haathon mein.😤 (Sunee ji, why did you snatch the phone from hand, he just couldn't do one werk, he should die in my hands.)

MK: First thing first what's wrong Sp ji, why are you even shouting,I am done with you and your anger😏. is it related to office work? Should I call sunny?

With that she just started calling without listening.

Here our hero Kundra was just chilling with his phone, with tv running on. And he's suddenly shocked 😯 to see a call from his paa(papa). Without wasting a second he just lifted the call only to get shocked like hell, because he could only listen to loud voices (apparently to him its their daily thing. They argue on pretty things) of his mumma and paa.

(What mommy and daddy Kundra didn't notice was, the call getting connected.)

While with our Kundra parents,,

SP ji: Sunee why are you calling him?😱 First at least listen to what's wrong.!!

MK: smiling sheepishly😌 she said, haanji say na what's the problem, when did I stop you🙈.

Sp ji had enough of his wife's stupid drama and started saying,,

SP ji: With an exasperated sigh 😒, Sunee, I asked Sharma to try searching about Prakash once again, I don't know why I feel he's somewhere near us that is why I asked Sharma to try searching about him again and he couldn't find, I miss him a lot sunee 😒, bhai tha who mera 😢. He doesn't even think of me I guess, doesn't he miss us.

Daddy Kundra had tears while saying this 🥺, and mommy Kundra just hugged him.

MK: SP ji bas na abb, aapka health kharab hojayega. (Sp ji enough, you'll spoil your health.) we will do something and find out. Calm down please.

That's when mommy Kundra saw mobile and saw that her sunny was on call, she started talking to him.

MK: sunny tu cab call kiya, kuch bolo sunny, kya huaa. ( sunny when did you call, say something sunny, what's wrong?)

Here Karan could just stare at his mobile with his mouth wide open 😦.

Karan: Mumma are you kidding me, you just called me and then don't speak and you and paa are arguing, what even is this.

He was worried when he got a call from his daddy's mobile and now his mom is making him mad.

MK: Haww sunny😱, I thought you were my good boy 🙉, par you have turned out to be a bad boy, who listens to their parents arguments.

Sp ji: Yea sunny, I might be flirting with your mom also, give us some privacy🙈.

Karan was rolling on the couch while laughing 🤣🤣, his parents are cutest and he can't get enough of them.

Karan: Mumma, Dadda you guys are too cute 🥰, I love you both😘, but what's the matter, why is paa angry on Sharma uncle.!! And Paa you're sounding sad too!

SP ji was amazed by their son's behaviour, he always taught that their boy shouldn't grow up, but here he's turning out to be mature and smart.!!

SP ji: Sunny calm down bachaa, I just asked Sharma to hunt down details about a person and he couldn't I just couldn't take it and my temper flared.

Mommy Kundra just rolled her eyes 🙄 and said,

MK: yea yea, like father like son, anger always on nose, only I know how I'm even bearing you both🤨. I just wish I get a company soon to handle this idiot son of mine and his father.

Karan was laughing and replied sweetly,

Karan: Paa, why don't you give me the details I might help you in finding everything. And mom, don't forget you love this both father and son beyond limits..

Mommy Kundra couldn't help but smile at her boy's words.

SP ji: Yea I would send you the details sunny, I guess that's the last option. I'll send it right away. Make sure you get them, they're very close people to us. Handle it with care. But please my boy, at least you find out out about Prakash, I'm done searching him for last 20 years.

Karan understood that the person might be close to his paa, that's why he's still trying hard without giving up, but why don't I know anything about this man, he just chucked his thought and replied,

Karan: Yes paa i will, now bye and love you both, and yea mom you can continue your romance now.

Sp ji was chuckling listening to his words and watching Mommy Kundra's reaction. ❤️

Meanwhile at mumbai,

Teja got a call from her manager stating that the time of the launch has been preponed as they've to give an interview with the whole cast.

Teja was shocked and has reacted loudly 😤 and started cursing them for saying about meeting to her on such a short notice.

Hearing her loud shouts, both her parents came to her room, and started asking her questions.

T's mom: Teja what's this, why were you shouting. Have you actually gone mad? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Teja saw her father and straight away hugged him, and started crying 😭 😭.

T's Dad: Teju why are you crying pari, what's wrong and also why did you start shouting suddenly.

Teja just hugged her father tight, he understood she needs assurance, as she was already nervous about her new shoe from last night and was just rubbing her back and whispered sweet nothings.

After few minutes teja calmed down,

Teja: Papa, manager just called to inform that there will also be a media interaction regarding the serial with whole cast., I'm worried and very nervous papa, what if I won't be able to answer the media confidently, I'm not even prepared to face the media. 😰

She was just blabbering things.,

T's Dad: Teja calm down, don't worry, relax first. Here drink this water and listen to me carefully, there's nothing to worry, you'll just face them with the confidence that's within you.!! You're our strongest girl, you'll rock this too❤️.

She hugged her mother and father and stayed like that for few minutes.

Teja: thanks papa, now I'm relieved. You're the best and ek tho aai has Baar dantthi hai 😒(mumma always scolds me), she doesn't love me only🙈.

And with this her mother caught hold of her ear,

T's mom: acha teju, I don't love you ah, ?

Teja: haha sorry mumma🙈, I was just kidding and I love you both a lot..🥰❤️

Saying this she just ran away saying she has to get ready.

Teja's father was watching her fondly with misty eyes and was thinking something.

T's Fathers POV:

I miss you my poo baby😢, I'm sure you would've grown up into a beautiful and mature woman. I wish we meet soon, I've tried all the ways to reach you and family, but every time I've failed, wish we meet real soon, baba loves you bachaa 😘.!!

Teja's mother had a faint idea seeing her husband's lost face and misty eyes, because that's his routine, whenever he sees teja he always thinks of his first baby who was close to all of us. She was missing her poo baby too, and not wanting to make him even more sad she just kept her hand on his shoulder and brought him back into reality. They both left the room leaving teja to get ready.!!

All of them are missing each other, and are waiting to meet soon, but what will destiny plan? Will it reunite the lost connections that are cherished by them??

Let us wait and see how their peaceful lives are going to get tangled in the web of relations.!!

While two souls had no idea about each other and their lives, who are living away from all the chaos, will they accept the changes and face them, face the pain, sadness, happiness and trust their heart and relations or will let them slip away.!!

Let's come together to watch how the saga of an understanding and pure love unfolds.

Holaaaaa Guyss.!!

Hope you all liked the part.!!

Pardon me, if there are any grammatical mistake.

And guys with the story going forward if you want me to add any characters before BB in any of their lives please let me. All suggestions are welcomed.

Don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment guys🥰.

Lots of love,

Chandrika Rao❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 3.1K 22
Tejran Story Of Love 💗
304K 23.6K 82
This is love story of two people who meet and fall in love there journey start from there to there marriage and then the couple have to get separated...
136K 12.9K 32
A business tycoon The Karan Kundrra meets a heartbroken Tejasswi Prakash in some never thought situations n things take a turn n they spend a night t...
13.8K 1.9K 18
This story is about Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra and how their parents decide to marry them with each other and what they do. For more informat...