My Darling {Regulus Black}

By KristeFromHell

A girl that can get anything she wants with just a simple word. Why you may ask? Because she is a Princess, S... More

Introduction To The Story
《Cast》
Them...
1. First Day
2. Finally At Hogwarts
3. Prefect Duties
4. Memories
5. He Knows
6. Quidditch Pitch
8. Friendly Talks
9. Tiring talks
10. Party

7. Odd Feeling

254 14 0
By KristeFromHell

Their first quidditch practise of their fifth year was...sweaty. Malfoy gave them no breaks and everyone was very tired. So when Malfoy shouted that the practise was over, Alexia was the first to come down to the ground.

"Now listen everyone! Our first match is against Ravenclaws and we need to win. Our practises will be three times a week, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, maybe I will do some extra ones, but for now it will do. Alright, get out of my sight!" He said loudly and waved his hand dismissing all of them.

Alexia ran to the girls locker room. And one huge plus being the only female on the team is that she has a whole room to herself.

Alexia strips out of her clothes throwing them somewhere and walks towards the showers. Turning the water on, waiting for it to get warmer and then hot, she steps in.

The hot water burning her back, but she doesn't mind it. In the past year she started liking hot showers. It helped her forget the emotional pain and concentrate on physical pain. She concentrated on the drops of water dropping on her back and making a burning path after themselves.

It wasn't the best way to cope, but it worked quite well for her.

She rested her head against the cold wall, just for a second, and then she will be alright again, she will be alright like nothing happened. But that moment was interupted when she heard the locker room's doors open and close. Maybe someone mixed the doors she thought. But approaching footsteps made her rethink it.

"Hey! I'm showering! Fuck off!" Alexia yelled to someone, but the approaching footsteps didn't stop.

"Oh for Merlin's sake!" She groaned and turned off the water and turned around to grab a towel. But...of course. She left it, like all of her clothes on the floor next to her stuff.

So she did what she thought was best. She peaked her head around the corned to see who has came here. And for some reason she wasn't surprised.

Next to her stuff and standing right above her clothes that were scattered on the floor was one and only the dumbass Regulus Black.

"Regulus Black I'm going to fucking kill you!" Alexia shouted still hiding behind a wall.

At that Regulus' head perked up and looked at his friend or at least the head of his friend poking out of the corner.

"Don't tell me you got nothing there with you?" Regulus asked and when he saw the expression on Alexia's face he started laughing.

"Don't laugh you idiot and better pass me my towel" she said angrily.

"Where are your manners, darling?" He teased her.

"Don't start with me, Black" she narrowed her eyes at him and that made harder for Regulus to control himself from laughing his ass off.

"At least say the magic word?" Regulus said with sickly sweet voice.

"Ohh you wanna hear a magic word? I have two magic words, which one would you prefer to hear?"

"The first one"

"Bloody hell, give me my fucking towel you idiot" Alexia spat, but seeing Regulus neutral face she added "please?"

"Alright" he shrugged and threw the towel at her "see? Wasn't that hard, was it?"

"You are lucky I didn't used my second magic word on you. It would have been reeaaly magical" wrapping her towel around herself she stepped out and walked towards Regulus and where her stuff were layed out.

"And what is that, oh so magical word?"

"It starts with 'Avada' and ends with 'Kedavra' " she glanced over her shoulder to look at Regulus and smiled a sweet smile at him.

"So what do you want?" Alexia asked Regulus as she was searching for her clothes.

"Well I already changed, thought I would wait for you" he said a bit quieter. If Alexia wasn't going through her bag and just turned her head a bit to the side and glanced at Regulus she could of seen a slight blush forming on his cheeks and neck. But like always she doesn't see it and Regulus is glad because he has no idea how he should hide it.

And her standing in front of him just in a towel doesn't help at all. Being leaned over and searching through her bag, water droplets dripping off of her, wet hair going into all directions, ohh...what kind of thoughts are going through Regulus' head, but just as they came he quikly shakes them out.

No, she is your friend, one of your best friends. Those thoughts can't exist. Just, no.

"Alright, but as you can see I'm basically naked so you can go and wait outside" Alexia said turning on her heals to face him.

"Yeah, right. Right, ok" Regulus rambled with his words and turned around walking towards the exit.

Alexia watched him leave and when the door closed behind him she threw the towel on the bench and started dressing up, she put a dark green slytherin jumper with a big white 'S' on it and a pair of black jeans. She put all her stuff into her bag and grabbing her broom she exited the locker room.

Regulus was leaning on the wall next to the exit, a cigarette between his pink lips. He raised his hand, taking out the cigarette from between his lips and blowing out a cloud of smoke. Just when Regulus started to turn his head towards her, did she catch herself staring at his lips and moved her gaze to his eyes.

"Took you long enough" commented Regulus inhaling the cigarette.

"It was your decision to wait for me" she said walking to him and taking the cigarette from between his lips and walking towards the castle.

Regulus still stood leaned up against the wall watching her walk away "Are you coming Reggie?" She called out and he pushed himself up and sprinted after her, putting his hand over her shoulders she put her hand on his waist as the two walked towards the castle.

They entered the common room to find Armand, Herbet, Theodore and Felix already waiting for them on couches next to the fire.

"There you are! Thought that you two were already doing some dirty business behind the corner" Theodore smirked at the two as they let go of one another, Alexia sitting down next to Felix and Armand on the couch, while Regulus sat on the armchair to the side.

"What were you four doing here?" Alexia asked looking around at the four.

"Playing truth or dare" said Herbet at the same time as Theodore said "foursome"

No one took Theodore serious after five years of knowing him. He was a goof ball. Always making jokes, cheering everyone up and the one with the dirtiest mind.

Herbet glanced at Theodore and rolled his eyes.

"But with a bit of spiky drinks" Felix added lifting her glass in the air and then drinking it all in one go.

"Alright, who is asking questions?" Alexia said before filling two glasses for Regulus and herself.

"Its Theo's turn to ask" Armand said and a playful smirk appeared on Theodore's face.

"This is going to be interesting" whispered Felix into Alexia's ear and the two of the chuckled.

"Right..." Theo looked around all of them until his eyes landed on one of his friends "Reg! Truth or dare?"

Regulus rolled his eyes and thought for a second before answering "Truth"

"Shit. I had a very good dare ready for you. Well then, is it true that..." Theo glanced at Alexia and Regulus saw it and sent a warning glare towards Theodore, but he only smiled back at him.

"Is it true that you like someone at the moment?"

Regulus glared at Theodore, but he could still feel all his friends' eyes on him and he glanced at Alexia just for a second before taking the full glass of firewhiskey and gulping it all.

"Yes" he said looking directly at Theodore and by Theodore's smirk he was satisfied with Regulus' answer.

Regulus turned his head to look at Alexia, maybe she would show some reaction and he would know that, maybe, just maybe she feels something for him too. But he just saw her smiling at him.

"And who might that be?" Armand's voice rang through the air and Regulus averted his eyes from Alexia.

"That is in fact none of your business" Regulus replied.

The game went on and Alexia was still smiling, but for some reason she felt an unsettling feeling, like she wanted to crawl into her bed and wrap herself in her comfort blanket. She didn't know why, though.

But she still smiled, she was happy that her best friend liked someones and that unsettling feeling didn't change that.

"Alexia!" Felix said loudly and Alexia stirred from her thoughts.

"Umm, dare?" She said sipping her drink.

"Hmm, I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room" Felix smiled sweetly at Alexia and glanced at Regulus for a second. His jaw was set tightly watching Alexia and what would she do, who would she move towards.

Alexia smiled back at Felix and leaned towards her.

Just when Alexia's and Felix's lips were just and inch from each other Alexia stopped and looked Felix in the eyes then to her lips and moved closer.

Their lips moved slowly and passionately. The Regulus jaw relaxed he could be mad at her for kissing a...girl, her best friend. He looked at the other boys they all were looking at their two best friends kissing or more like making out.

Alexia dragged her tongue around Felix's lips asking for entrance and Felix let her, opening her mouth and Alexia slipped her tongue. But just as quick as it started it ended and Alexia pulled back smirking at Felix.

She wiped her bottom lip with her thumb and sat back down while Felix tried to catch her breath.

"Wait" Alexia suddently said and Felix hummed in acknowledgment "what if I find two people the most attractive?"

"Bloody hell, woman. Wasn't THAT enaugh for you and all of us" Theodore said looking at her.

"Alright, alright" she chuckled "so who is next?"

"You are asking someone, now" Armand said still looking at Felix.

"So, Theo. Truth or dare?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I'm no pussy, let's do dare" Theo leaned up forward, his elbows resting on his knees.

"I dare you to throw a party"

"Hell yeah. Easy tasks, I could even do it right now" he said but Alexia shook her head.

"No, this weekend. A party to start our new school year" and everyone agreed with her idea.

Alexia looked around and her eyes stopped at one boy. He was looking at her too and when he notice that she caught him staring he looked down at his watch that was on his left wrist and tapped it a few times then looked up back at Alexia.

Alexia looked at his watch but was to far away to see what time it is. She looked above the bookshelves that had a huge clock hanging. It was already eleven p.m. she glanced back at Regulus and shook her head no.

It's not like she didn't want to go talk to him. She just felt embarrassed about it all. She is embarrassed that her brothers left her, she is embarrassed that her mother turned evil and she is embarrassed that the only person that could help her in that hell of a house is dying and can't help her or give advice or do anything at this point. And she is most embarrassed because she doesn't fight back.

She gave up on her family.

And she surely didn't want to talk to anyone about that. Because that was her life, her family, her problems and she will deal with them on her own.

"Look guys, I'm tired after quidditch practice, I think I will go to bed" Alexia said standing up.

"Good night" she smiled as everyone said their goodnight's to her.

She climbed up the stairs towards her bedroom and just when she was about to open her door, someone grabbed her hand and turned her around and her back collided with the bedroom door.

"Oh for Merlin's sake" she rolled her eyes "I'm tired let me go to sleep"

He pushed his tongue against her cheek "But we haven't finished talking"

______________________________________
2087 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 78 23
Everyone saw me as perfect, I always had been my whole life. I was Regulus Black, I was raised to be perfect. I was everything that my parents wanted...
395K 13.3K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...
9.9K 404 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...
31.4K 811 6
I made this ages ago and honestly, I don't like it. There are some people who do like it and that's alright but for me, I don't like it. You can read...