We meet again II

By abrokebitch_

Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. ... More

| Characters |
| almost 3 years ago |
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Bonus Chapter

17

834 30 3
By abrokebitch_

( Lorelai's POV )

I finally got the kids to sleep and now it's time for me to go.

I walked to the first two guards I saw in the house and they bowed their heads as they saw me.

" I need y'all to watch my kids and I swear to god if anything happens to them- well you know what'll happen " I said coldly and they flinched.

" yes ma'am " they said in sync and I nodded before leaving.

" I won't be long " I said to the guards outside and got in my car.

I got on my phone and tracked her number which didn't take long.

I put my gun under the seat and sped off.

Im not gonna hurt her.. don't worry.
___
I had finally arrived at the hotel and quickly got out the car.

I went in and went to the front desk.

" Miss bottura.. " the lady said and i nodded.

" Hey- have you seen this girl? " I asked showing her a picture of Taylor.

" yes she actually just went to her room " she said and I nodded.

" Room 312 " she added on.

" Thank you! " i said and quickly went to the elevator.

Once I got in the ride was silent so I decided to call her and surprisingly she answered quickly.

" hey, whats up? " she asked.

" Nothing- what are you up to? "

" about to go to sleep " she said with a yawn that was clearly fake.

" I'm sorry- I'll let you sleep " I said and clicked hang up.

Sleep my ass.

The elevator opened and I quickly got off and started walking down the hall.

Once I got to the door I listened through the door and there was faint conversation but I couldn't hear.

I looked near me and saw a girl coming out with a tray.

" hey you! " i whispered and she looked around and then back at me.

" yes you- can you do me a favor? " i asked walking up to her.

" sure " she said.

" so I need you to knock on that door and say you're room service " I said seriously and she looked at me skeptically but nodded.

We walked back to the room and she knocked on the door.

" Room Service! " she said and I moved away from the peephole.

The door was opened and it was the dude from the pictures.

" gracias pretty " I said to her and pulled out my wallet.

" here you go " I said giving her a $100 and she looked at me in shock

" it's okay, take it " I added on and she left.

I grabbed my gun and held it to his face.

" Let me in " i said coldly and he quickly let me in with a look of fear in his face.

Once he was in I locked the door.

" baby who was- " I heard Taylor but her voice stopped.

I looked at Taylor who had on what looked to be the dudes shirt and that's all.

" baby It's your girlfriend " I said putting emphasis on the word baby.

" It's not- "

" Shut the fuck up " I said angrily.

I turned to the man and he looked confused.

" oh you didn't know we were together? " I asked sarcastically and he shook his head no.

I looked at him and he was in fact telling the truth.

I turned back to Taylor with a glare.

" So you cheat on me.. " I said in a calm tone taking a step forward and she took one back.

I still had the gun in my hands so I lowered it but not too low.

" YOU GO AND FUCKING CHEAT ON ME! " I yelled looking at her with disgust.

" how'd you know I was here? you've been watching me " she said the last part in realization.

" Yeah I overheard that conversation when I dropped you off that night and I had my suspicions but it's definitely confirmed. " I said raising the gun back at her.

" I'm sorry! it's just that I had my needs and you weren't actually part of that- " she said and I don't know why but I slapped her.

I didn't care about the needs..

" you're a fucking hypocrite! so you tell me you don't want to be hurt but it's the other way around! " I said and she was holding her cheek.

" Lorelai I- "

" you what? " i asked.

" I'm so sorry.. you know I love you and this sort of just happened but I promise I'll- "

" Don't even finish that sentence " I said shaking my head.

" So what's stopping me from killing you right now? " I asked dryly and she didn't respond.

" WHAT'S STOPPING ME? " I yelled turning the safety off

" Please I'm pregnant! " she said now crying  and I scoffed.

" I'll stay away because if I see you again- I'd want to kill you.. " i said putting my gun away and went to the man who was shaking.

" How long has this been going on? " I asked and he looked at her with tears in his eyes but I could care less.

" HOW LONG? " I raised my voice getting annoyed.

" 4 months.. " he said and I turned around and shot the ground next to her foot- barely missing her by a inch.

" Damn so we both got played " I said turning back to him.

" Oh and i called your mother- she's fine by the way " I said and with that I left and started making my way to the elevator.

Im done with that bitch and now i realize how much of a fool I am.

Maybe it was un necessary for me to hit her but was it really?

In my defense I didn't expect her to be pregnant.

I never have to see her again and I really could've shot her right then and there but I don't want to leave her kid motherless or anything like that.

" Miss are you coming in? " someone asked and that's when I noticed I was standing in front of the elevator and there were three people in there.

" yeah sorry " i said and went in.

I'm not dating anytime soon.
___
I walked out the hotel and got in my car.

I put my gun back under the seat and quickly sped off.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID to see it was Aurora.

Yeah not now.

I quickly declined the call and continued speeding home- I'm team " Fuck the speed limit " .
___

When I got in the house I quickly went upstairs to see the guards.

" Thank you- your dismissed " I said and checked on the kids yet they weren't there.

I went in my room and felt a sense of relief.

They were all in my bed sprawled out.

It brought a smile to my face and with that I went to my office.

I need a drink.
___

1135 words ^^

Completed in a hour!!

How you like the chapter?

Plsss vote & comment y'all 🥺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 7.3K 59
Lorelei Gray/Bottura , a 16 year old mother and assassin lives with her 2 Bestfriends. - They were all Oprans.. Lorelei's family said really hurtful...
155K 2.8K 27
Sequel to: The Gang Leader Meats His Mafia Father- In- Law ___________________ You need to read the first story to understand this story :) ________...
9.7K 259 15
I-I killed him. I finally killed him, I killed my stepfather...... What will happen.... ================================ A teen mother but has a secr...
94.3K 2.4K 42
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 3 of 3! **Read Book 1 (Made FTM) and 2 (Betrayed FTM) first!! Spoilers below!** It's three years later. Caterina and En...