Ring Around My Heart (DreamNo...

By Littlefufferfish

-This is an AU (alternative universe) -Multiple ships may appear, but the main is DreamNotFound -No explicit... More

Newly Loved
Tired Of Loving You
Honestly I Love You
Lover's Concussion
High Love
Love Is Illegal
Let's Hope
All Or None
Vacation Or Evacuation
Inclusive Cookies
Just One Of Us
Safe With Us
Jump For Me
Don't Bleed Dry
The Disappearing Sap
Deceptive And Cold-blooded
Eliminate Or Be Eliminated
Home Is Where The Rights Is
Not Worth Death
Time To Go
Pure Love
Please Pretend To Love Me
Watch It Burn, Love
I Did Nothing

Bright Side

19 1 1
By Littlefufferfish

W// Suggestive Humor

Three hours into the car ride, and everyone was completely over it. Karl was leaning on Sapnap, drooling as he slept. Sapnap had his head against the window, slipping into insanity. Drista was counting the blue cars she saw passing by. George was about to have an accident.

"You better find a gas station NOW!" George crossed his legs.

"I'm sure we'll find one in a couple minutes, just hold it!" Dream couldn't just make a gas station magically appear. Though he would if he could. He hit a bump, big enough to shake up everyone in the car.

"Pull over! Pull over!" George's bladder was at it's limits.

Dream quickly pulled over and watched George get out of the car.

"Is he seriously going to piss on the side of the road? Jesus Christ..." Sapnap groaned and tried to sit up, but Karl was on him.

Dream rubbed his forehead. "I married this man..."

George got back in and put his seatbelt back on. "We never speak of this again."

Dream pulled back onto the road. "What if someone saw you?"

George shrugged awkwardly. He was desperate, and only now felt the shame settling in.

"Don't feel bad George, I've pissed in weird places too." Sapnap admitted.

"You freak out when I see you completely naked, but you'll piss in public?" Dream questioned George's off behavior.

"Nobody saw anything, I kept it hidden." George whined over all the judgement he got.

"You don't get naked in front of Dream? How do y'all-" he remembered Drista was there. "How do you guys play twister?"

"Hoodie stays on." Dream replied with a small laugh.

"Shut the hell up, I'm right here!" Drista reminded the adults to adjust their topics.

"Sorry!" Dream apologized for traumatizing her.

They got to a gas station, and Dream pulled in. "Last stop until we get to Snow Chester. George, go wash your hands. If anyone wants snacks or a piss, now is the time."

They all went in together. Sapnap took Karl to the bathroom, being very protective over him. Even though Karl could manage most things alone. He just needed to lean on Sapnap to get up and down stairs. George washed his hands, while Dream took Drista to get snacks for the group.

Drista picked up a bag of sour patch kids, and presented them to her brother. "Can I have them?"

"No, put that trash back." Dream jokingly snatched the bag from her hand and put them back on the shelf. Drista looked at him like he was serious, and turned away.

Dream picked two bags off the shelf. "D, I'm joking. It's just candy."

Drista kept looking down as they got snacks for everyone else. She didn't know why she felt so upset over a joke.

Everyone got back to the car after emptying their bladders. Dream handed Drista the bags of candy. "Here, share with the dorks back there."

Drista opened her candy and offered some to Karl and Sapnap. Then she reached up and handed one to George. "Here, I know you like sour things. You married my brother."

George laughed and accepted the candy. "Thanks, but I don't like the yellow ones."

"It's green..." Drista sat back in her seat.

"Oh..." George fed Dream the candy instead. "Here honey, I know you like swallowing kids."

Sapnap nearly choked on his candy, as Karl pat him on the back.

"Be careful! Don't choke!" Karl said while still slapping his back. Thankfully the joke went over Drista's head.

-

Hours later they arrived in their new sanctuary. They could barely see the 'Welcome To Snow Chester' sign as they drove through. Only a few scattered street lights lit up the darkness.

They arrived at the hotel they were supposed to stay at. They had a room booked for a week, but they might need to stay longer. The parking lot was pretty full. Many LGBT+ people were using this location as a safe place. The discount was what brought people in. Dream had to dip into his savings for this, but the discount definitely helped.

Dream found a parking spot and parked the car for the night. "We're here... everyone still alive?" He looked back, everyone was asleep. Dream pressed down on the horn to wake them up quickly.

Everyone walked into the building groggily. When they got to their room, everyone grumbled.

"So I have to share a room with you losers?" Drista rubbed her eyes. There was two beds and a coach.

"Yes, you can have the couch. Me and George in one bed, Sapnap and Karl in the other." Dream had it planned.

"Or...you all sandwich together in one bed, I take the other bed." Drista suggested.

"No, absolutely not-" Dream protested.

-

The first night was rough, as the four men were cramped together. Drista however slept peacefully in her spacey bed.

"Dream, take your hand off my ass." George mumbled while trying to get comfortable.

"That's not my hand..." Dream responded sleepily.

"Sorry, thought you were Karl!" Sapnap apologized quickly.

"Shut up and go to sleep guys." Karl yawned and leaned into Sapnap.

"Careful you don't hurt your boo boo." Sapnap talked to Karl like he was a baby.

"I won't honeybun. Goodnight Sappy, love you." Karl returned the mooshy talk.

"I love you too, Karl baby." Sapnap closed his eyes.

"Sapnap, you're still touching my ass." George complained and moved away.

"No, that was me." Dream spoke up.

They broke out into a fit of laughter, waking Drista up from their obnoxious laughing.

"Shut the hell up!" Drista shouted from the other side of the room. She wanted to get some sleep, it had been a long painful day.

"Sorry!" They each apologized before calming their laughter. Finally, they all fell asleep. They might of been going through a traumatic event, but at least they could still laugh. It was best to keep looking on the bright side. They all got to take a sort of vacation together.

-

The next morning only Dream and George were left in the bed. Dream rolled over and bumped into his husband. He propped himself up and nuzzled into his neck. "Morning Georgie."

George groaned and moved away. "Sleepy, go away."

Dream yawned as he sat up. He looked around the room. Karl and Sapnap were on the couch cuddling quietly, and Drista was on the small balcony.

"Morning, you sleep good?" Dream asked the lovebirds on the couch.

"Wasn't too bad after we got settled..." Sapnap said in return while soothing Karl with gentle shoulder rubs.

"Is he okay?" Dream stretched to help himself wake up.

"I'm okay, just really sore." Karl answered for himself.

"I called the hospital, he will see a doctor in two days. That's pretty quick considering we aren't registered patients here." Sapnap was eager to get Karl back to a doctor. To make sure everything was healing properly.

"Oh wow, that is good timing." Dream agreed. "I need to call for George, his stitches have to come out as soon as possible."

Sapnap looked at George who was still sleeping. "Yeah definitely, Wouldn't want him to get an infection or something."

Drista came back in from the balcony and shivered. "It's freezing outside, but it looks so pretty."

Dream smiled slightly. "Yeah, I'm glad you like the views." His phone started ringing from the nightstand, he picked it up. He recognized the number. "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey, Dream. So Techno mentioned to me that you went to Snow Chester. Sorry for this random call, I just wanted to ask how you are."

"Everything is decent so far, but we haven't been here long at all. How are you and Tubbo?" Dream had no complaints yet, maybe just about the sleeping arrangements. However, that wasn't the town's fault.

"Oh we're hanging in here. I got a second job at the post office. Delivering packages and stuff. It doesn't pay well, but I hope it helps at the end of the day. We actually were thinking about going to Snow Chester too. Tubbo saw an ad and he thinks it'll be a great opportunity." Ranboo would do anything to keep his platonic soulmate happy.

"Well I'll let you know if anything bad happens. I'm sure this place is very kind and accepting." Dream would of offered them some money if he had some to spare. Although, he had his own people to take care of.

"Thanks man, keep me updated when you can. Do you know if there's a psychiatric clinic?" Ranboo asked causally.

"I have no idea. They have a hospital, but that's all I know. Why? Is it finally time to emit Tubbo?" He joked insensitively.

"Heh, very funny. Tubbo has therapy he's supposed to keep up with. I don't want to take him to a safe place, just to have him break." Ranboo clearly took Tubbo's well-being seriously.

"I'll find out for you...hope he's doing well. I should go now, have a good day." Dream felt uncomfortable now knowing his joke wasn't funny to Ranboo.

"Alrighty, thank you." Ranboo hung up after being thankful.

Dream put his phone down and started shaking George. "Come on sleepyhead. Get up, me and you can go drive around. We need to find food places unless everyone wants to starve."

George rubbed his eyes and curled up. "I'll starve."

Dream leaned down and kissed him on the lips. "What's wrong? Get up baby."

"I think I'm disassociating..." George whispered.

Dream sat up and carefully put the blankets back over him properly. "Okay... Sapnap can you go look for places to get food? I can watch Karl if he doesn't want to go."

Karl looked at Sapnap. "I'll be okay here, you go ahead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 123 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...
13.6K 434 24
"𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊 𝖑𝖚𝖐𝖊," 𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖉, 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖉𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖚𝖕 𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉, "𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 �...
6.1K 546 36
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮...
954 53 15
George Davidson is a civilian in the small town known as Leavenworth. To the small town, Christmas is a major holiday, and it's a big deal. Every tim...