Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

Just cramps- Iwazumi

204 1 0
By jak_20_21_

You rolled over sighing, you looked down. Shit, you threw the blanket off you, dashing to the bathroom. You quickly got a pad from under the sink in your bathroom. You quickly sat on the toilet, sighing when you saw no blood. Yeah. You finished your business and changed, heading for school. You grumpily made your way to the group, seeing Iwazumi was getting his cousin set up today in school. So he headed out first, you didn't mind the walk. Just hated that with each step you took, blood came out. At times like these, you really hate being a girl. The group looked at you as you opened your locker with a little more force. You stayed quiet letting the group talk among themselves. Turning around and looked at Oikawa who tapped your shoulder. Aside from the painful cramps going through your stomach, and the grudge to give him the best glare you could, but despite how you feel or what you feel like you want to do. You gave him the fakest most realistic smile you have and asked 'what's up?'

"I was just wondering, are you okay? You seem tenser and.. uh, well, a little off." Aw, how sweet, can I gut him? You thought before smiling at the innocent boy.

"I'm fine, just fine. Why do you ask?" You said calmly as you slammed the locker, he backed up a little, scared out of his mind.

"Uh, n-no, reason."

"Do I not look completely fine?" You asked glaring at him while smiling innocently.

"Uh, Y/n, you're starting to freak me out.." You looked at Oikawa.

"Good." Oikawa sighed, putting his head down, "Sorry." He looked up at you and this time, you looked down. It's not their fault you feel like killing them all. Just your damn cramps and the fact you have blood coming out of you, dripping down like water onto your pad.

"Y/n, are you sure you're okay?" You looked at F/n with an irritated look, she jumped making you sigh. Be nice.

"I will be." You smiled weakly and sighed. There's no way you could go on a proper date with Iwaizumi this week, but what would your excuse be? You know guys hate anything related to women's problems. You made contact with the two as Iwaizumi and his cousin walked over.

"Hey, babe." He called out.

"Hey," You responded while weakly smiling, he caught on though.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah.. actually not really. I'm going to have to cancel our dinner plans."

"Did something come up?"

"No, not really. I'm just not feeling well."

"Oh, I'll come over instead. We can stay in and have a movie night."

"No. I-I mean it's okay."

"What's going on, Y/n? You're acting weird..." You sighed, oh boy.

"Nothing Zumi," You said as you just wanted to cry as you felt another cramp coming on. You felt bad. You've been dating for a while now and everything, but you know how guys feel about periods. You kept your eyes on the ground until Iwaizumi placed his hand on your shoulder, making you look up and meet his beautiful eyes. A thousand butterflies erupted in your stomach as they always do when you look at him, making you immediately smile, a real smile. He nodded in response before wrapping his arms around you as you snuggled further into him. You secretly looked up at him. You are so stupid. You don't know why you just didn't tell him it's that time of the month...

"You're staring." He smirked and looked down at you.

You blushed and looked away. You thought he was talking to the guys. "No, I'm... gazing." He laughed before going back to talking to the guys. F/n tapped your shoulder, you looked at them seeing all the girls huddled up. "Hey, babe, I'm going to talk to the girls for a second." He kissed your head before letting go of your waist. You backed up letting the girls pull you into their circle.

"What's up with you?" You sighed, leaning back into a locker.

"Time of the month." All the girls sighed, nodding their heads.

"Figured."

"Seems like Iwaizumi makes you forget about it." You shrugged your shoulders, throwing your head back.

"Kinda. Still painful."

"Tell me about it. You should tell him, he helps when I'm on mine." You looked at his cousin, standing up straighter. "At first he was a total guy, freaked out, thought I was dying. Stuff like that." You couldn't help but laugh. "But then, he changed. He was there cheering me up, with ice cream or my favorite snacks. He'd watch movies with me and just, uh, help, you know?" You nodded your head, humming.

"Thanks for the tip, G/n. We should get to class."

"Yeah, let's go." We walked past the boys getting to class in a huddle. You sat down in your seat as G/n in front of me. F/n in front of Oikawa's chair as the bell rang.

"You guys went to class early." You smiled slightly at Iwaizumi as he sat next to you.

"Sorry." He patted your head laughing.

"It's fine, love." You smiled resting your head on your hand.

"Geez are they dating or just fuck buddies, it's hard to tell." You moved your head lightly, glaring at the girl who spoke. She jumped, putting her head down, "She's scary."

"Tch." You turned your head back to the front, fuck buddies? You and Iwaizumi, no way, you're still best friends, that's all. So what you act like we aren't dating? What do they want y'all to make out 24/7? No thank you. You love your relationship.

You screamed into your pillow as your stomach cramped again. You felt something hit your window, you tried to get up, but you ended up getting up the wrong way, and pain shot through your stomach, shit. "Y/n? you heard someone scream, you okay?" When you didn't answer something hit your window. "Y/n?"

"I-Iwaizumi!" For a second you didn't hear anything, did he give up? You thought until your front door slammed open then closed, You heard someone running up the stairs then Iwaizumi bust opened the door.

"Y/n? What's wrong, what hurts?"

"S-Stomach, p-period," you mumbled as you clenched your stomach.

"Oh thank god it's just cramps" I gave him a look, really? Thank god it's just cramps? Does this arse want to die? "N-No, not what I meant. I meant, uh, I thought someone was in here with you. Like attacking you." I looked at him as he sighed running his fingers through his locks. "But, it's just cramps. Hold on." I watched as he walked out of the room, just cramps? Does he know how bad this hurts? How it feels like knives stabbing your stomach and twisting every second? I thought as he walked back in with a water bottle.

"A water bottle?"

"Yeah, I tried it on my cousin when she had bad cramps. lay on your back." I sighed moving the right way this time, he lifted your shirt a little, not too much, and put the bottle on your waistline, I sighed as the hotness hit the right spots, thank god. "You have ice cream?"

"Freezer." He walked out again, I looked down at the bottle. Hot water, no wonder it's helping. He walked back in helping you sit up, before placing the bottle back to its previous spot. He grabbed your computer, turned it on, scrolling through your collection. You scooped up some ice cream, letting it hit the good spots on the inside as the hot water worked on the outside. Ah, that's the good stuff. "Thank you."

"It's what I'm here for. Okay?" He kissed your head before playing a movie. He sat back bringing you into his arms, I smiled nuzzling into him as it played.

"You're so cute." You smiled, hitting his shoulder lightly.

"Hm." You rested your head against his shoulder taking a bite of the ice cream.

"Thanks, for doing this, I'm glad you're here."

"I'll always be on your side, love."

"I love you." He smiled, kissing you lightly.

"I love you, too. Now let's watch the movie, yeah?" You nodded your head, turning your attention back to the movie.

"Chase her!" You yelled sitting up forgetting about your cramps. You laughed as Iwaizumi sat up more getting into the show. "This is a pretty good movie."

"I agree, obviously." You sighed as they broke up in the rain. "So close, Brooke."

"You'd be an amazing actor." You looked at Iwaizumi, scrunching your brows. "You are already beautiful, and have amazing eyes, and you are very good at soccer and volleyball. You would be the perfect actor."

"Like Sohpie Bush? Pretty and powerful. But like I said before, it's not power that gets you places, it's strength and growth."

"Like you?" You hit his shoulder leaning back against your wall.

"Whatever, if you think so."

"I know so, love." You smiled and put your eyes back on the screen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 326 21
Collection of one-shots featuring the characters of Haikyuu! Originally posted on Deviantart. Does not include all characters. If you have any ideas...
7.7K 152 20
Just some pretty setters one shots, cuz l barely see those :( YOU CAN REQUEST
55.8K 1K 16
เผบ.๏ฝก.:*โœง๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™ค? โ—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ!!๐˜น๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด! โ—๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...
19.4K 939 19
'๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ' ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ! ๐€.๐ค.๐š ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ˆ --- ๐Š๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฒ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐๐จ...