Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

🚨Warning this book is VERY TOXIC 🚨 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

48.

3.4K 103 135
By LoveMiaxo

This is going to be the last chapter of this book, so hold onto your wigs !!

Naala Miani Love

London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 3

"You think they're warm enough?" I fretted looking down at the twins in their stroller.

"They're good baby," Amir mumbled with his arm around me.

"I hate this cold ass country," I frowned opening my purse to put my passport back. "Nasir why have you let my hand go?"

"Because I don't want to hold your hand anymore," Saint replied making me pop his hand.

"Talk to me like you have sense," I scolded looking over at Sinai and Malia who were walking ahead with Maniya.

"Why do I gotta hold your hand and they're all over there?" Saint complained,

"Because I don't trust you," I laughed pulling him into me.

"I wanna hold Dad's hand instead," Saint frowned crossing over me to get to Amir.

"Come here," Dave said taking his hand and pushing me forward.

I walked ahead with the stroller, catching up to the girls. I really didn't want to be in this boring ass city but after the press conference, I had no choice.

"Mommy had sex on tv," Malia blurted out, I know this little girl didn't.

"I did not have sex on tv," I said to her quietly. "Malia you can't just say stuff like that, who told you that?"

"Mariah's mommy," Malia shrugged, that bitch.

"Mariah's mommy must want her ass beat," I mumbled flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Look, that's for us," Sinai said pointing at the man that was holding up a placard with our surname on it.

"You arranged a car?" I asked Amir when he got closer behind me.

"I did, I knew you forgot," He said taking my hand. See now this was the Amir I loved, the one who actually cared about me.

"Thank you," I smiled at him. He held onto my waist and leaned down pecking my lips twice.

"We got a date tonight, Maniya said she'll watch the kids," He said looking down at me.

"Aw you're being intimate," I smiled wide leaning into him. He was really trying to make me feel special and I loved that.

"I'm doing what you want me to do baby," Amir mumbled with his hand on my butt. We walked out to the car that was hired for us and he started to put the babies in the car.

"I don't have no service," Maniya frowned holding her phone up. "I need to speak to my boyfriend,"

"Shut up," I said snatching her phone. "I'm still not over you having in my house, you are not talking to him no more,"

Maniya didn't listen to me at all, I have had my fair share of cheating ass niggas and it's not cute.

"But you talk to daddy," She straight faced. "Oh okay," She nodded taking her phone back.

"Girl, me and you are not the same," I said with a small chuckle. "We have kids together, I get a pass," I added.

"Let me have his babies then," Maniya said as we got into the car.

"Do it and I'll beat both you and the babies ass," I pointed at her.

"Why so violent?" Amir mumbler getting into the car beside me. Malia climbed into my lap and put her head on my shoulder.

"You okay Phat girl?" I asked brushing her hair down.

"I'm tired," Malia replied closing her eyes. Her speech was definitely improving but she was turning into Naleli right in front of my eyes.

"So you're gonna sleep?" I said kissing her head.

"Well obviously," She said with a mug. You see, Naleli in the making.

"Well damn I'm sorry," I laughed when she closed her eyes in anger.

"Can we go somewhere today ma?" Sinai asked leaning forward in her seat.

"Where do you wanna go?" I replied bringing out my cell.

"There's this place called winter wonderland, I saw it on TikTok," Sinai said showing me it on her phone.

"Ah winter wonderland is a big hit during this period," The driver intervened, his accent was so strong I had to listen hard.

"Is it close by?" I asked the driver.

"In Hyde Park, not too far from Trafalgar Square," He nodded.

"Sir we aren't from here so you're gonna have to give me more than that," I laughed. He was listing off areas like I knew where I was.

"Well I'm with you till my contract is up, so I will take you," The driver said with a wink.

"Not the white man flirting with you," Maniya mumbled under her breath.

"Baby girl, you don't know but you're mama is a hot topic anywhere she goes," I smirked leaning my head on Amir's shoulder.

"Don't get fucked up in another country Naala," Amir said. He can be so moody, can't even take a little jokey joke.

"Hot topic my ass," Maniya laughed loudly. I mugged her and sent my mom a text letting her know we landed.

"How far is the drive?" Amir asked the driver,

"You're staying in Holland Park, about an hour from here," He informed making me shut my eyes.

"Can I just say, the last time I saw you, your hair was different," He said looking at me in the rearview.

"We've never met before," I laughed squinting at him, I assumed he was still flirting.

"I wouldn't forget those eyes," He said with a small smile.

"This old man is delirious," I mumbled to Amir.

"It's you that's flirting with him," Amir responded putting his arm over my shoulder, his hand resting on my chest.

"You better pray those babies don't wake up Amir," I said holding his hand.

"Why I gotta pray? They're gonna want your titties not mine," He laughed flicking my boob.

"Stop I wanna sleep now," I said when he started playing with my breasts in the car, off all places.

"But why they so big though?" He said licking his lips.

"Cuz they're full of milk, you wanna try some?" I asked lifting my head up.

"If it's gonna taste like how it did last time then nah," He scrunched up his face.

"You sucked too hard that's why," I laughed when he laid his head on my chest. Malia was still in my lap so now I had two babies resting on me.

"Stop it," I giggled when he started licking the skin of my boobs.

"Give me a kiss then," He said staring at my lips. I leaned down and kissed him lightly.

"We gotta keep it PG," I whispered holding his face. "Love you," I kissed him again before wiping my lip gloss of his lips.

"These baby ass kisses," He said holding my head in place to kiss me properly.

"I'm really trying to ignore y'all but you're doing the most now," Maniya said from across us. We pulled away and I pushed Amir back towards the window.

"I thought you were asleep," I shrugged fixing my lip gloss.

"So y'all were gonna be nasty because we were all asleep?" Sinai spoke up lifting her head up from the window.

"Oh my God, how do you think you got here?" I said to Sinai.

"Ew mama," Sinai frowned. "I really don't want to think about that,"

"Mmm well I do, we should do that again," Amir said making both Sinai and Maniya groan.  I could tell they were over us but I didn't care.

"Be happy, we're on vacation!" I clapped before pecking Amir's lips again.

"Lord help me," Maniya grumbled crossing her arms over her chest.

My kids are such haters and it's a problem.

~~

"You're so extra," I laughed looking at the bouquet of flowers in our room.

"Intimacy baby," Amir called from the bathroom. I patted Aamirah's back and rocked her to shush her.

"You know mama's going out right?" I said softly kissing her hair. "You gotta stop crying pretty girl," I cooed.

That only made her cry harder turning her whole face red.

"Are you hot?" I spoke out loud walking over to the bed and laying her down and opening her jumpsuit.

"Why's my Princess crying?" Amir's long neck ass said coming into the room.

"I don't know, I think she's hot," I said leaving her in her vest and a diaper. "Is that better mama?" I said rubbing her back.

"Let me try," Dave said taking her out of my hands. I let him take her and got up to pack away the baby stuff.

Aasad was laying in his crib not bothering a soul, he was honestly my spirit animal. He woke up to eat and shit and then went back to sleep.

"Amir you're not doing anything," I said to him. He was literally sat on the couch with her crying in his hands while he was scrolling on his phone.

"Trinity was asking for the address," He said locking his phone. I stared at him till he noticed.

"Why does Trinity need to know where we are?" I asked calmly.

"You thought I was gonna leave my daughter in New York?" He asked with a mug.

"Didn't I leave my son in Atlanta?" I argued back.

"I flew Samar out with his dad, I thought that was the best thing to do, since I told Trin to come," Amir spoke standing up.

"Hassan is coming here?" I sighed sitting down on the bed.

"You wanted Samar to get on a flight on his own?" Amir replied handing a calm Aamirah back to me.

"I don't like how you never tell me stuff, it's rude," I fussed pulling my top down. Aamirah gripped my top and started to suck on my nipple. "Ouch," I hissed when she bit down with her gums.

"Even Mirah knows you chat shit," Amir said mushing my head,

"Shut up, you leave me out of every decision, it's not right. I'm your wife, not your girlfriend," I continued looking down at Aamirah.

"Naala you just talking now, shut up," He said to me leaving the room.

"But if I kill him, I'm in the wrong," I smiled down at Aamirah. "Your daddy is a dead man walking baby,"

"Malia's mommy?" Malia said staring at me from the door way.

"Mommy's Malia?" I laughed tilting my head to the side.

"I can have candy?" She asked with her hand on her hip.

"Did you eat the rest of your pasta?" I questioned laying back in the bed.

"Disgusting," Malia frowned. "I gave it to Bubba," Saint was like a vacuum, he would eat anything that was edible.

"Well then no candy for Malia," I shrugged rubbing Aamirah's cheek.

"That's why Malia calls you stupid," Malia said with the blankest look on her face.

"Phat come and sit down," I sighed patting the bed next to me.

"What?" She blinked sitting down.

"Do you hate me?" I asked holding my hand out to her.

"No I love mommy," Malia squinted at me. "I hate ugly eyes," She pointed at Aamirah.

"Stop it," I huffed. "You don't hate your sister, that's not a nice thing to say to her. I don't have a sister anymore and I wish I could say nice things to her,"

"No more Leli?" Malia said sadly holding my hand. I closed my eyes and sucked in air. This was the first time I had spoken to her about Naleli being dead.

"Leli went bye bye," I said in a way she would understand.

"Because of Malia?" She asked with tears in her eyes.

"No not because of you," I spoke quickly. "Um Leli, she got hurt and they couldn't save her,"

"Did you see her?" Malia questioned looking at me. "When she went bye bye?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and blew out a breath, I never got to see Naleli, only her coffin.

"No I didn't see her," I said quietly,

"So how do you know she went bye bye?" Malia said playing with Aamirah's foot. That's when I realised she wasn't eating anymore, just looking at me.

"Naleli wouldn't do that to me," I said mostly to myself. She wouldn't act as if she was dead, she knew how much I needed her.

"Malia saw Leli last time," Malia said carelessly.

"Where baby?" I asked lifting Aamirah up on to my shoulder.

"In the yard. Leli waved and said she will see me soon. Leli didn't go bye bye," Malia said firmly. "Mommy is a big liar," She pointed at me.

"I —"

"Daddy!" Malia shouted standing up from the bed. "Mommy is a big liar," She repeated walking out of the room.

I sat down thinking about it, there was no viewing of her body, just a death certificate.

"Amir," I called out, sensitive to Aasad who was still asleep.

"You done bitching?" He said entering the room.

"Shut up and come here," I said waving him off. "When Naleli died, did you see a body?"

"Baby, are you missing her?" He said sitting beside me, looking all sad.

"No stop, answer my question. Did you see a body?" I asked once again.

"Nah, it was a body bag I saw," Amir replied putting his hand on my lap. "What's made you think of that?"

"That stupid bitch," I snapped, putting two and two together. "Naleli is not dead Amir, she's playing us,"

"Naala you buried her," Amir said softly. "I know it's hard without her but she's gone Love," He said taking Aamirah from my arms.

He put her in the crib beside her brother and sat back on the bed with me.

"Amir you didn't see a body," I said pulling his hands to me. "You don't know, my sister she wouldn't just die like that,"

I never stopped to think about that, I just went into full grief mode.

"So where do you think she is?" He sighed. "Naala come on you're gonna upset yourself,"

"You're not listening," I said moving his arms from around me. "My grandfather never once cried or grieved. He just moved on,"

"Maybe that's how he deals with things," He shrugged.

"I know what to do," I spoke getting up. "I know where she would be," Naleli was simple, if she wanted to hide, she'd hide in plain sight.

"Where?" Amir said following me out of the room.

"You remember the driver thought he knew me?" I said putting some clothes on.

"Yeah but —"

"Who else do you know that looks exactly like me?" I cut him off,

Amir stopped moving and paused, like a lightbulb just went off for him too.

"And no one would look here because —"

"Why would she come here?" I finished off his sentence. "No one would look because Naleli doesn't run,"

"I think you might be right baby," Amir said standing in front of me.

"But if you're right, that means she was running from something," He added putting his hand on my waist. "Ion want you caught up in any of that,"

"We have the same face, if they're coming for her they would be coming for me regardless," I shrugged. "If we're right, I'm gonna kill her myself," I said angrily.

"London is huge, how do we find her?" Amir said looking down at me.

"If Naleli is anything like me, she would stay where she felt at home," I answered him.

"Your mama's house?" Amir questioned.

"But my mom thought she was dead, there's no way she's living under her nose," I shook my head.

"Tarek said something, when he was bleeding out," I pondered.

"About Naleli?" Amir rose a brow. I nodded and picked up my phone,

"He said something about where we keep our money, there's only one place in this country where we keep anything valuable," I thought.

"Baby maybe let's wait till tomorrow and do this properly," He said taking the phone from my hand.

"Maybe you're right," I said twisting my lips to the side. "If she's alive, she can wait one more day," I nodded.

"Get dressed so we can go, I think they need to eat first," Amir spoke with his hands wrapped around me.

"I gotta pump and then I'll be done," I smiled reaching on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"You have no business being so damn pretty," He said making me blush.

"Go on," He patted my ass before squeezing it.

"You're a horny freak," I laughed separating from him.

~~

Omniscient
London, United Kingdom

"I had fun tonight," Naala smiled holding Dave's hand and following his large strides.

"I'm glad you did," Dave said putting his hand into his pockets. "New York is cold but damn," He mumbled feeling the wind hit his face.

"I know right," Naala agreed looking around. They were walking through Oxford Street which was lit up with the various Christmas lights.

"I don't want to be here for Christmas," Naala commented looking up at him.

"That might be our only option," Dave responded.

"Shit, what's the time?" Naala asked bringing out her phone.

"It's 10:30 here but it's 5 back home," Dave told her as they stopped at the side of the street. "Fuck, the results," she realised.

The election was finally over and Naala would know if she was governor or not.

"You check," Naala bit her lip. "I don't feel good about it,"

"Win or lose, you're still amazing to me," Dave reminded her getting his phone out.

"I'm scared," Naala said clinging to him. Her biggest fear was that she didn't want to disappoint her family, this would be her biggest achievement.

"Lemme call Nita," Dave said with his arm around her. Nita was Naala's publicist who was still in New York, holding the fort down.

He called and walked off to the side, leaving Naala in the street on her own.

"Sorry," Someone said barging past her, making her almost lose her balance. She dropped her purse so in anger, she reached down to pick it up.

"You need to be more careful," Naala heard as she rose to her feet. Immediately she knew who it was but she couldn't face them.

"Look at me," The person said with a laugh.

"I hate you ," Naala whispered looking up at her. "I hate you so much," She let her tears fall.

"I hate you too little sis," Naleli teared up too. "But I feel like I need to hug you,"

"Yeah," Naala nodded hugging her tightly. They hugged each other, taking in their scents. They broke down into tears together, crying in each other's arms.

The best thing about London, was everybody minded their business, and continued to walk around the sobbing twins.

"You have me sobbing in the middle of the street," Naleli sniffed when they pulled apart.

Naala stared at her before she lifted her hand up and slapped Naleli's face.

"That's for leaving me," Naala said softly when Naleli's head snapped to the side.

Naleli reciprocated that energy and she too raised her hand to slap Naala back.

"That's for fucking my boyfriend," Naleli said bluntly. "You're trifling for that," She shook her head.

"I thought you were gone," Naala defended grabbing her arm.

"Aight that's enough," Dave said stepping in between them. "You sure love to make a scene," He said directly to Naleli.

"It wouldn't be right if I didn't," Naleli chuckled.

"You're a bitch," Dave laughed hugging her. He liked Naleli and it hurt him when she died.

"Get off her," Naala mugged swatting Dave's arms from around her sister.

"I can't believe that you're mad at me," Naleli frowned. "You're a trifling ass bitch, admit it," She continued.

"Y'all aren't about to do this on the street," Dave shook his head taking Naala's hand. "Where've you been staying?" He asked Naleli.

"I'll take you," Naleli said mugging Naala hard.

"Acting like I married him," Naala mumbled under her breath,

"You still fucked him," Naleli exclaimed, "I should have known that loyalty means nothing to you,"

"Don't say that," Naala pouted. "We were grieving your dumb ass," She explained.

"Can't wait till me and this loft can grieve together," Naleli said linking arms with Dave.

"Try me Naleli," Naala replied reaching over and pushing her off him.

"I ain't missed this shit," Dave mumbled to himself when they started arguing over him.

"Stop being a whiny bitch, it wasn't even that good," Naala snapped at her.

"Whatchu mean it wasn't that good?" Dave scrunched his face up at her. "So you cheated for no reason?"

"This isn't about you," Naleli and Naala said at the same time.

"And for your information, it probably wasn't that good because of your nonexistent walls," Naleli smiled brightly.

"Oh she has walls," Dave chuckled gripping Naala's waist.

"Stop, she's calling me a hoe and you're not doing nothing but being nasty," Naala fussed at him.

"Come off my baby," Dave said mushing Naleli's head.

"Your baby needs to tighten up," Naleli said bluntly.

"Honest to God Monet, I'm gonna punch the shit out of you," Naala said stopping in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Okay," Naleli laughed crossing her arms. "We're here by the way," She said pointing to the house they stopped in front of.

"Dumb bitch," Naala cursed following behind Naleli and Dave.

The house was of normal size and had a homey feel to it.

"Alicia," Naleli called as soon as they got back into the house.

"Oh great, two Naleli's," Alicia said as she appeared, her accent very prominent.

"This is my sister and her husband, where are my babies?" Naleli said shrugging off her coat.

"Babies?" Naala stepped forward,

"Come, I have a surprise for you," Naleli smiled taking Naala's hand. Naala turned back to Dave to make sure she could but he had already found a place on the couch and the tv on.

Naleli led Naala to a room at the back of the house.

"Leli," Naala teared up when she saw the two cribs next to each other.

"This is Carter and this is Cori," Naleli introduced her twin girls to Naala.

Naala gravitated to Carter first because she was the spitting image of Aamirah.

"Can I hold her?" Naala asked using the hand sanitizer on the side of the room.

"Mmm, let me get her," Naleli said lifting her up carefully. "Meet your Tete Carter," She whispered placing her in Naala's arms.

"Her eyes," Naala said crying tears of joy. "My daughter has the same eyes and I thought it was weird, but it's you,"

"She looks like us huh?" Naleli said with a few tears. It was safe to say that becoming a mother turned Naleli into an emotional wreck.

"They do," Naala cooed at Carter, "Leli I can't believe this, you had twins," Naala said in disbelief.

"Me too," Naleli nodded, "I wanted to be there when you gave birth but they had other plans," She said picking up Cori.

"What day were they born?" Naala questioned stroking Carter's full head of hear.

"November 3rd," Naleli replied making Naala gasp.

"Really?" She teared up again, "So were mine, November 3rd," She repeated.

"Naala stop crying," Naleli groaned wiping her own eyes.

"I can't help it, I thought you were gone Naleli," Naala sniffed putting the baby down.

"That was the point," Naleli responded. "It was either me or you and I wasn't going to let my baby sister get hurt," She shrugged.

"But why couldn't you tell me? I would have understood," Naala pressed.

"Because you would have moved heaven and hell to try and find me," Naleli shook her head. "But now I know something that's gonna hurt you but promise me you won't do anything silly,"

"What?" Naala questioned turning to her.

"He knows," Naleli said simply making Naala's heart run cold.

When Naleli opened her mouth, Naala couldn't do anything but listen. Her whole world was crashing around her and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

~~

"Mama you won!" Maniya cheered as soon as Naala re entered the house.

"I did," Naala tried to act happy, but what Naleli told her was weighing heavy on her mind.

"I'm so proud of you mama," Maniya said pulling her into a hug. She squeezed Naala tight and kissed her cheek. "So proud," She repeated.

"Really?" Naala questioned with a smile,

"Mommy you are literally the Governor of New York City, of course I'm proud," Maniya said sitting down on the couch.

"I am," Naala nodded with a sigh, "The babies are asleep?"

"Yeah I gave them a bottle, you okay?" Maniya said getting closer to her mom.

"I'm perfect angel," Naala smiled holding her arms out for her.

"Why are you being so weird?" Maniya asked cuddling up to her mom.

"You know I love you so much," Naala started, "You mean the world to me,"

"What's going on?" Maniya sat up and looked at her.

"I've been keeping something from you because I didn't want you to leave me or hate me," Naala continued holding Maniya's hand.

"Mama you're scaring me," Maniya commented fearfully.

"I made mistakes when I was young, some that I still blame myself for but it wasn't me, I couldn't stop this," Naala began to sniff.

"I had an uncle, and we - he - used to touch me inappropriately. I was an early bloomer, I got my period early meaning I matured early. It started off as just touching until he began raping me," Naala muttered.

"I don't want to hear this," Maniya shook her head quickly.

"No you need to," Naala said taking her hand again. "So that went on from when I was 8 to about when I was 10 when I got pregnant," She stopped to breathe.

"My dad kept me home, told everyone I was being homeschooled. I gave birth and they took my baby away," Naala stopped to look at Maniya.

"Why are you telling me this?" Maniya confusedly.

"And then one day, 8 years ago, I met you and I knew you were mine." She started to cry.

"But I was ashamed, ashamed that I abandoned you. Ashamed that I let him do that to me. Even Amir, he doesn't know about this," Naala answered.

"How?" Maniya said quietly. "I'm 23," She said wiping her eyes.

"My dad pulled a few strings, your birth wasn't registered until I was 14." Naala responded.

"Making me 20, not 23," Maniya said in disbelief. Naala nodded in shame.

"They took you away from me and gave you to my aunt, who raised you till they put you into foster care," Naala explained.

"You were born on April 12th 2000," Naala cried. "I never wanted to leave you, but they forced me to," She added.

Maniya sat back and took in everything her mom had just told her.

"So you gave me up?" Maniya asked quietly.

"Not because I wanted to baby, you have to believe me. I would never want to give you away," Naala said with tears in her eyes.

"All this time Naala," Maniya said standing up, she wouldn't call her mom anymore, she lost that title when she left her.

"Don't call me that," Naala sighed. "Maniya please, I'm sorry,"

"You knew all this time and you hid it from me. My childhood was shit, I wasn't loved but you were right there!" Maniya shouted.

"I was a child," Naala defended. "My dad was embarrassed, he told me I would never see you again. I searched for you for so long so when I finally found you, I couldn't let you go again,"

"Are you listening to yourself?" Maniya shook her head. "When you met me you knew, so for 8 years, you watched me wonder why I was never good enough to have a real family,"

Maniya felt betrayed, mostly by Naala. Her entire life was a lie and full of pain, all down to Naala.

"When I tell you that I want you to be better than me, I mean it in every sense. When I tell you how much I sacrificed for you —"

"You didn't sacrifice anything for me!" Maniya snapped at her. "You lived a perfect life while your bastard suffered."

"You think I could go one day without thinking about you?" Naala asked with a hurt expression.

"So why didn't you find me?" Maniya started to cry. "I needed you,"

"Niya I'm sorry," Naala cried standing up. "They wouldn't let me keep you," She tried to touch Maniya but she jumped back.

"I don't want to see you ever again," Maniya spat,

"I'm your mom," Naala replied sadly. "Don't shut me out,"

"You're a selfish, psychotic bitch. I would rather die than know you're my real mom," Maniya said spitefully storming out of the room.

"What have I done?" Naala muttered to herself sitting back down.

Naleli had told Naala the only reason this was still going on was that Justice wanted his daughter and he wouldn't stop till he had her back.

Tears fell down Naala's face fast, everything was too much for her. Her first child, a product of her worst trauma, was in danger.

They had managed to hide Maniya from the world her entire life but somehow Justice knew of his daughter, the last remaining descendant of the Parkers.

The war between him and Eli was down to jealousy between friends. Justice hated the Simmons because he believed they took away what meant the most to him.

This made them sworn enemies for as long as they both had known.

Dave walked into the room and saw Naala on the couch sobbing.

"What's going on baby?" He said sitting down beside her.

"I'm sorry," Naala cried, she knew he would leave her if she told him what she had been hiding their entire marriage.

"Tell me what's going on? Since we left Naleli's you've been off," Dave replied putting his arm around her.

"I keep messing up," Naala sniffed. "I've been lying to you Amir but I promise I didn't want to," She said looking up at him.

"Tell me," Dave said bracing himself to hear whatever she had to say.

When Naala got done with speaking Dave didn't know what to do.

"So all of this is because of Maniya?" He asked her to be sure.

"He wants my daughter," Naala nodded quickly. "But she's my baby, I can't let him have her,"

"You mean to tell me that you knew this entire time Naala?" Dave huffed letting go of her. "How did we adopt her?" He asked.

"You adopted her," Naala answered. "Her last name was always Love, she just didn't know it,"

"So even when she asked about her biological parents, did you even look?" Dave questioned.

"From the moment I set eyes on her, I knew she was the baby I gave birth to. I didn't need anymore validation," Naala said quietly.

"Man," Dave said standing up. "I'm gonna leave the room cuz I really can't look at you right now," He said in disgust.

"Naala you are the cause for our broken down relationship you know that right?" Dave asked her.

"Can we not do this right now?" Naala said quietly.

"All your secrets and lies!" Dave shouted. "What other child do you have that I don't know about?"

"You could have told me," He continued. "I would have understood,"

"Amir I'm sorry," Naala weeped, "I'm so sorry, I should have told you,"

The way Dave was looking at her hurt her to her core.

"You're always fucking sorry," Dave spat before leaving the room the same way Maniya did.

~~

"Naala," Dave said tapping her again. "Get up, he's hungry," He said holding Aasad on his shoulder.

Naala turned over in the bed and sat up. Her eyes were red and puffy from the excessive crying from the night before.

Dave handed her a crying Aasad and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I'm coming baby," Naala yawned trying to undo her silk pyjama top.

Aasad continued to cry loudly making Dave tut, "You want me to get him?"

"I've got it," Naala said lifting him onto her nipple. "There you go," She exhaled when Aasad stopped crying.

"Trin's here," Dave mumbled keeping his eyes on his phone.

"Alright," Naala answered, "Are we gonna talk?"

"I'm taking the girls out," Dave said standing up from the bed, ignoring her question.

"You're not taking my daughters out if you can't even look at me," Naala said tiredly.

"The next thing you're gonna say is that they ain't mine either?" Dave mumbled putting his phone down.

"I'm not gonna keep apologising to you Amir, I said I'm sorry," Naala sighed.

"Sorry isn't gonna change shit!" Dave snapped at her. "You didn't tell me something that probably explains why you are the way you are," He spoke.

"What do you mean?" Naala frowned at him.

"Over sexualised. You've been exposed to sex since you were 8 years old, that's why you can't live without it," Dave said lowering his tone.

"So now you're a therapist," Naala scoffed. "I didn't do it because I wanted to, he forced me,"

Naala didn't understand where Dave was coming from.

"You're not listening to me," Dave spoke,

"No you're trying to diagnose me with things again." Naala responded. "I said I'm sorry, I can't take back my daughter, is that what you want me do?"

"Here we go with the 'my daughter' 'my son'," Dave mocked her. "I care about Maniya too, she's my daughter too," Dave shouted at her.

"I know she is," Naala defended. "But you're making me feel worse about myself, this is why I didn't tell you,"

"Can you just get ready and come downstairs," Dave mumbled walking into the bathroom.

Naala sighed and looked down at Aasad, she didn't know what more she could do to save her marriage - maybe it wasn't worth saving anymore.

"Can I talk to you both?" Maniya said knocking on the door. She avoided Naala's eyes and stood awkwardly in the doorway.

"What's up?" Dave asked scratching his arm.

"I'm leaving today, I don't want to be here anymore," Maniya spoke mostly to her dad.

"Where are you gonna go?" Naala questioned.

"What does it matter to you?" Maniya huffed looking at Naala.

"You're not leaving because you're staying with me. It's not safe for you to be alone right now," Naala shook her head lifting Aasad up.

"Daddy can I leave?" Maniya said turning to Dave.

"That ain't my choice no more Niya," Dave muttered. "Your mom wants you here so I can't change that,"

"This is bullshit, I'm leaving," Maniya said turning around.

"I've got your passport so you can't leave," Naala shrugged. "I told you before, you're my child, I'm not going to let you leave," She added.

"But you left me!" Maniya shouted,

"Chill," Dave spoke quickly. No matter what was going on with him and Naala, Maniya still had to respect her mom.

"I didn't leave you," Naala said getting up. "I'm not getting into this again Maniya. I wanted to keep you but I was 11," She defended.

"Can't you see why I'm upset Ma?" Maniya said moving into the room. "My whole life is a lie! I'm not even the age I thought I was."

"What do you want me to do?" Naala responded. "Tell me,"

"I want to meet my dad," Maniya sniffed looking towards Dave.

"No," Naala shook her head. "No way, Amir tell her she's not doing that,"

"That's ain't got shit to do with me," Dave said taking Aasad. "Breakfast is downstairs," He said bluntly before leaving the room with the baby.

"Why can't I meet him?" Maniya crossed her arms.

"Because he's dangerous and I don't want you around him. Don't you understand what is going on right now? He tried to kill me countless of times, to kill our family," Naala explained.

"Only because you've been hiding me from him," Maniya shrugged.

"Justice is a bad man," Naala said softly. "He hurt me for so long and the only joy I got out of it was you. Don't let him take you away from me," She said sadly.

"You can't stop me mom, maybe this will all end," Maniya said to her. She was stubborn and had already made up her mind.

"Maniya please," Naala practically begged. "I can't lose you again," Her heart was breaking watching Maniya go against her like this.

"Don't cry mom," Maniya broke, she never could let her mom cry because of her.

"Promise me you'll stay with me," Naala said touching her cheek. "Promise me," Naala repeated.

"I promise," Maniya sighed stepping back. "Can I go and eat now?"

"Yeah I'll be down in a minute," Naala breathed a sigh of relief.

Meanwhile, Trinity was sat across from Dave, trying to work out why he wasn't his normal self.

"How is it with two babies this time?" Trinity asked sparking conversation.

"Not bad, I ain't complaining," Dave shrugged eating a bit more of his eggs.

"Y'all are really going for a football team," Trinity laughed feeding Mariah some of the mashed apples.

"Good morning," Naala floated into the dining room. She put her arm around Dave and kissed his cheek, "I'm sorry," She whispered lowly.

"You'on got to keep apologizing," Dave responded lowly, putting his hand on her ass.

Maniya watched her mom in anger, how could she just walk around like she hadn't just ruined her life.

"Naala," Trinity said with a straight face. "Long time no see,"

"I know right," Naala smiled kissing all her kids on the cheek. "This looks good," She said taking a seat beside Dave.

"I didn't put any eggs cuz I know you don't eat them anymore," Dave commented.

"It's perfect thank you," Naala replied putting her hand over his. One thing that they've mastered was putting up a United front, even when their relationship was in turmoil.

Maniya scoffed and got up from the table, taking her plate with her.

"Give her time," Dave said to Naala who was prepared to follow her.

"Mama daddy is taking us to a Christmas market," Sinai said excitedly,

"Really? I wish I could come," Naala said pouring herself a cup of coffee. 

"Why can't you?" Saint questioned looking at her.

"It's too cold for the babies," Dave answered for her.

"Yeah, it's too cold," Naala nodded. In reality, Naleli was coming over to help come up with a plan.

"Aw what a shame," Trinity smiled brightly,

"Mmm," Naala said looking over at her. "Hey pretty," She said to Mariah who was stuffing food in her mouth.

"Not pretty," Malia said under her breath making Sinai snigger and put her head down.

"Malia stop," Naala stifled her own laughter and continued to eat her breakfast.

"I heard the good news, when do you have to go back to New York?" Trinity spoke with attitude.

"I'll be leaving this weekend," Naala replied with the same attitude. "I don't really need to discuss this around them," She spoke lowly.

"You're leaving us here?" Saint asked with a frown.

"It's vacation," Malia coincided. "Mommy stay for vacation,"

"I'm only going for two days," Naala held up two fingers.

"I'll be here Phat," Dave said to Malia. "I'm not going with her," He assured her.

"I'm leaving," Maniya announced, she was holding her purse and had her coat on.

"Where?" Naala asked looking back at her. "You don't know how to get around here, if you want me to call the driver, I will" She rushed out.

"She's a big girl," Trinity commented, "Can't she go on her own"

"Stay out of it," Dave spoke lowly, in order to avoid Naala hearing.

"No mama, I'll work it out. I have this map thing," She lifted up her phone.

"Maniya go back upstairs, I'm coming," Naala said putting her coffee down.

"No," Maniya chuckled. She walked out and Naala heard the front door slam.

"Not fair," Sinai mumbled looking around. "I wanna go with her,"

"I swear to God," Naala muttered rubbing her forehead. On cue, the babies started crying in the back making her get up.

Maniya was really trying Naala because she knew there was nothing Naala could do to stop her.

"This is what happens when you lie," Dave said following her to the nursery.

"Shut the fuck up Amir seriously," Naala cursed. "I was protecting her,"

"How?! You've been acting like her mom for 8 years so what difference does it make?" Dave said getting loud with her.

"I would have to face what he did to me," Naala replied raising her voice. "I would have to stand up and tell people that I abandoned my baby,"

"You don't understand how this feels Amir, and I don't expect you to but I expect that you would sensitive to the fact that I'm hurting," Naala finished lifting Aamirah up.

"You don't let me understand because you don't tell me anything," Dave argued.

"I can't do this anymore," Naala shook her head. "I love you, I really do but if you can't see why I didn't tell you this then maybe we don't need to be together,"

"Naala now you talking out of turn," Dave sighed. "You want us to break up?" He asked pulling out a new diaper for Aasad.

"No of course I don't," Naala defended. "I love you, I don't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else,"

"Then don't talk like that," Dave frowned. Naala nodded and carried on tending to Aamirah.

They moved around not speaking until Dave put his arms around her waist. "Why didn't you tell me? Why would you live with something like that?"

"Because it's disgusting," Naala said tearfully. "Why would I tell you that?"

"Naala you're my wife. I've know you since we were 15, you think I would judge you?" Dave said lifting her chin up.

"Everyone judges me, your mom, your entire family," Naala replied. "I'm judged and don't want you to look at me differently,"

"I would never judge you," Dave mumbled. "Is that why you wanted her to stay? Even when she was behaving badly towards you?"

"She's my first child, I would never put her out," Naala nodded.

It all started to make sense to Dave, even when Maniya treated Naala like shit, she continued to love her. He thought it was due to her weakness but now he knew.

"I'll call her," Dave said rubbing her back. "Calm down,"

"I don't want him anywhere near my baby," Naala cried into Dave's chest. "She's mine," Naala was terrified of Justice. Out of all the men that has done her wrong, he was by far the worse.

"I won't let him," Dave consoled her. "He can't be that bad,"

"He's a monster," Naala shuddered thinking about him.

~~
Brooklyn, New York

2 days later ...

"So you're gonna ignore me forever?" Naala asked Maniya.

"Why are we here?" Maniya said with a bored expression.

"I thought it's your favorite restaurant?" Naala said picking up a menu.

"It is but I don't want to be here with you," Maniya responded looking around.

"You had no problem with being seen with me before," Naala said giving Maniya her full attention.

"What you trying to do mom? I'm not really in the mood. You forced to come back home with you and I'm here so what more?" Maniya fussed at her.

"I'm trying to connect with you." Naala admitted. It was weird to her, once Maniya knew Naala was her real mom, it was like everything they knew about each other changed.

"You know me, you've been knowing me," Maniya shrugged. "Apparently you've known me my whole life,"

"Niya I'm sorry," Naala peeped out. "I'm sorry that I couldn't keep you but I was too young. You're with me now,"

"After having to fuck for a roof over my head," Maniya spat maliciously. "I will never forgive you for the pain I've gone through mama, I won't,"

"I'm Rosie, can I get you started with drinks?" The waitress said interrupting their conversation.

"Can I have an iced tea?" Naala cleared her throat,

"Is the Firebomb nice?" Maniya asked pointing to the cocktail on the menu.

"It's sweet, I personally like the Peach Circus, it's really strong," The waitress suggested.

"She'll have an iced tea too," Naala intervened,

"No I'll have the one you just suggested. Tell them to make it super strong," Maniya said with a smile.

The waitress looked between them and waited for Naala to speak.

"Yeah whatever let her have it," She waved them off.

"How do you live with yourself?" Maniya asked after a while. "With all your lies?" She added.

"Do you think any of this is easy for me?" Naala asked her.

"It seems easy. You've lied to me the whole time you've known me." Maniya replied. "Do you know how many times I cried myself to sleep thinking no one wanted me?" Her eyes watered.

"I wanted you," Naala said softly. "For fourteen years, I wanted you,"

"So why didn't you find me?" Maniya cried.

"I couldn't," Naala sniffed. "I'm sorry Maniya, I'm really sorry but you have to understand that I was protecting you from your dad,"

"So he didn't know about me?" Maniya questioned using the pad of her thumbs to wipe her tears.

"When my dad found out what he was doing to me, I never saw him again. My dad told me he moved away but I knew the kind of person he was, he would try and take you," Naala responded leaning forward.

In all Maniya's anger, she never stepped back to think how much this must have affected Naala.

"I'm sorry," Naala repeated rubbing Maniya's hand.

"I needed you mommy," Maniya cried getting up to sit beside Naala.

"I know," Naala sniffed pulling her into a hug. "I needed you to be safe though," She said hugging her tight.

"I love you Maniya, you're my first angel, my first baby," Naala whispered kissing her head. "I'm sorry that you were born into this mess,"

"It's not your fault," Maniya spoke quietly. "I'm gonna get up now before people start staring," She sniffed sitting up.

"Stay on this side with me," Naala replied wiping her eyes.

Their drinks were brought out and they ordered their mains.

"Oh mama you're leaking," Maniya pointed out. Naala looked down and her boobs were indeed leaking and showing through her white T-shirt.

"I have to pump, are you okay to wait for the food?" Naala said dabbing her top with a napkin.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Maniya said moving out of the booth for Naala to slide out.

"Don't eat any of my fries," Naala warned taking her purse with her.

"Mom," Maniya straight faced her mom, "Go to the car," She chuckled.

"Mmm, I'll know if you had any," Naala said squeezing her shoulder. She walked out of the restaurant and unlocked her truck.

The babies were back at home with Dave who decided to come back to New York with her.

They were still in a rocky place but he wasn't going to abandon his family.

Naala's phone rang as she got the pump on her breasts. "Yes Naleli," Naala answered locking the car doors.

"Where are you La?" Naleli asked quickly,

"I'm outside Nobu, I'm with Maniya," Naala muttered confused at the urgency in Naleli's voice.

"Get in your car and go home," Naleli ordered her. Naala frowned and sat up.

"I'm already in the car, why what's going on?" Naala questioned.

"It's mom," Naleli mumbled into the phone.

"Naleli speak up, what's happening?" Naala said now scared.

"Mom was attacked. Agba called me, they've taken her to hospital but it's not looking good La. Go home," Naleli said sternly.

"She's gonna die?" Naala asked unhooking the machine.

"Naala go home!" Naleli snapped. "I can't do anything from all the way here but I can't let you get hurt," She shouted.

"Okay okay I'm going," Naala said blowing out a breath.

"Mommy's gonna be fine," Naleli said lowering her tone, she didn't mean to shout at her.

"I'll call you when I'm home," Naala replied,

"I love you Naala," Naleli sighed. She felt helpless but she couldn't come out of hiding.

"I love you too, why do you sound like that's the last time you're gonna say that to me?" Naala spoke unlocking her car and getting out.

"Hello?" Naala said pulling the phone away from her ear. "Oh no connection," She mumbled to herself, locking her phone and putting it into her purse.

Naala walked back into the restaurant and looked around trying to remember where they were sat. When she approached the table, her breath got caught in her throat.

"There she is," Justice stood to his feet happily. "My Princess," He spoke taking her hand.

"Get away from my daughter," Naala said snatching her hand back from him. Justice chuckled and pulled her into him forcefully, moving her hair from her ear.

"Don't make a scene otherwise all the eyes I have on 3908 Redwood Drive will set it alight," He whispered harshly in her ear.

"Now sit down and don't make me angry," He let go off her and smiled brightly.

Naala nodded in fear and sat beside him, her eyes on Maniya who looked equally as scared.

"Do you want to introduce us?" Justice spoke putting his arm on Naala's chair. Naala shook her head and tried to move away from him.

"I'll do it then," Justice sighed bringing Naala closer. "You see me and this beautiful lady, made you," He said to Maniya.

"Why are you -"

"Did I say you could speak Princess?" Justice spoke cutting her off.

"No," Naala said quietly. Maniya was shocked, she had never seen her mother so submissive, even with Dave.

"Like I was saying before your mother rudely interrupted us, is that I'm your dad. You don't seem surprised," He commented.

"I'm not surprised," Maniya replied,

"So you told her about me?" He questioned Naala who didn't respond. "Speak my pretty girl," He said touching her face.

"I-I only told her about you recently," Naala spoke quietly.

"So you would prefer our child grew up without a father?" Justice asked her, his hand stroking her arm.

"She's not ours, she's mine," Naala argued back.

"Naala I will kill your right here," Justice said with a chuckle. "Maniya sweetie, get up," He said waving over his security.

"Justice leave my baby alone," Naala pleaded looking at him properly for the first time. He still looked the same to her, the same sick man he was.

"But why would I do that pretty?" He said softly. "Don't worry, you're coming with us too," He said helping her up.

"Do anything stupid and you can say goodbye to your precious family," Justice said with his hand on the small of her back. "Now we're going to walk out of here like a nice happy family,"

To outsiders, it looked like Justice was Naala's husband as he led her out of the restaurant.

"Mom," Maniya called back as the security walked her over to the car.

"I'm right here baby, I'm not leaving you," Naala reassured her.

"This is our car," He said taking her hand. Naala stopped walking and looked back to where Maniya was but she was already being put into another car.

"Don't hurt her please," Naala said tugging on Justice's hand.

"Why would I hurt our baby?" He frowned at her. "I'm not a monster," He helped her into the car. He was being gentle with her which Naala wasn't used to.

The driver pulled off immediately and Justice put his hand on Naala's thigh.

"Your phone," He said holding his other hand out.

"Now?" Naala asked with a frown.

"Princess don't be like that. You know I would never hurt you," He said holding her face lightly. "The phone," He repeated looking her in the eyes.

"What are you planning?" Naala questioned handing him her phone.

"I just wanted you both back, there's no plan," Justice replied looking down at her.

"You're sick," Naala shook her head. "I would rather you kill me,"

"Why would I kill you?" Justice laughed. "The only woman to give me a child," He whispered tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I was a child," Naala pushed his hand off her. "Imagine if someone did that to Maniya?"

Justice's face changed and he moved further from her. "That was a mistake," He said shamefully.

"Yeah right," Naala scoffed, "I hope you're taking me home because I don't know what you think this is,"

Naala could see his weakness seeping through. He was angry at himself for what he did to her and that was what she was going to play on.

"Home with me," Justice nodded. "We're leaving for our home,"

"And what about my other kids?" Naala looked at him as if he was crazy. "Take me home Justice!" She shouted.

The driver looked in his rearview mirror in shock, no one speaks to him like that.

"I can't let you go again Princess," Justice shook his head. "I'll let you see them whenever you want but I need you with me," He added.

"Are you crazy? I'm not staying with you," Naala jerked her head back.

"I didn't want to do this pretty," Justice sighed reaching in his pocket. Before Naala could process what was happening, he injected her with the syringe he had.

"Shh," He said wrapping his arms around her to calm her down. "There we go," He hummed when she started to quieten down and stop fighting.

"Where to boss?" The driver spoke looking back.

"To the main house, tell the cars behind," He informed them.

"Finally back where you belong," Justice smiled pulling Naala onto his lap. Her eyes were closed and she was barely conscious.

"My queen," He said kissing her lips softly. Justice was happy, he had everything he'd been fighting for, finally back in his arms.

~~

So this was meant to be the last chapter but I think I need to wrap it up with one last chapter 🙄
Alsoooo, Maniya is Naala's real daughter. I dropped hints of this in previous chapters especially ones with Sonia in them.
This chapter really entails where all Naala's problems began and I hope it helps people understand her and her mental illness more.
P.s Love Mia 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
Love lies By

Teen Fiction

18.3K 271 19
js read..πŸ’•
20.8K 792 19
second book to forever (discontinued)
9.3M 353K 84
read to find outπŸ˜‰