My Hybrid

By KookiesandCream15

Park Seonghwa, CEO and Founder of Hwa Designs. Kang Yeosang, Puppy hybrid who's in his last year of Universit... More

𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑬𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓
𝑾𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑭𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘
𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.1
𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑷𝒕.2
𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆
𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 1
𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 2
𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆, 𝑬𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝑳𝒆𝒇𝒕
𝑨 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆!
𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒖𝒑!
𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑮𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑽𝒂𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅
𝑹𝒖𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑬𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅
𝑫𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍
𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℭ𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔰: ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰 𝔅𝔞𝔩𝔩 ℭ𝔩𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒚
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒏𝒐𝒕.
𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒆𝒔
𝑴𝒓. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒓.
є ρ ι ℓ σ g υ є

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆

935 41 7
By KookiesandCream15

The day of the Christmas Ball was finally here. Everyone at the company, including Seonghwa were on their toes making sure everything was in place. Seonghwa was at the venue finishing off the final placements along with his staff before returning home to Yeosang.

Yeosang sat on their bed reading while waiting for Seonghwa to return home. He looked down at his belly and smiled. Placing the book aside he got off the bed and walked into their closet, where his and Seonghwa's outfits for tonight hung. A smile came onto his face as he looked at them.

"Your daddy is gonna look dashing tonight." Yeosang said to his babies.

He felt a kick and let out a little laugh.

"Don't worry, your papa is gonna make everyone speechless as well." Yeosang said as he passed his hands on his belly feeling a kick once again.

Walking out of the closet, he stopped in front of the mirror looking at his body. Carrying twins made him realize, his body is way stronger than he thought. He smiled as he remembered every time Seonghwa would compliment his body when he started to feel insecure.

He looked at the clock with a frown. It was almost one in the afternoon and Seonghwa was yet to return. Taking up his cellphone, he decided to call Seonghwa as he went downstairs.

"Where are you?" Yeosang asked immediately as Seonghwa picked up.

"I'm in the drive thru of McDonald's." Seonghwa said.

Yeosang mood changed and smiled at his response.

"Okay, bring me back chicken nuggets." Yeosang said.

"Of course pup, see you in a bit my love." Seonghwa replied before they hung up.

Yeosang settled for some fruit while he waited for Seonghwa to arrive.

Hearing his vehicle pulling into the drive way, Yeosang smiled and got up to meet him, opening the door with a smile.

"Missed me?" Seonghwa asked with a smile.

"Yes, they missed you too." Yeosang said.

Seonghwa smiled and placed a kiss on Yeosangs lips then one on his belly. They both made their way to the kitchen. Seonghwa gave Yeosang his food before he sat down and ate as well.

"I'm excited for later." Yeosang said before he popped a chicken nuggets in his mouth.

"I am excited as well. I finally get to show the world what's mine." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Not like you were hiding me anyways." Yeosang smiled.

"You're right." Seonghwa said pulling Yeosang's chair closer, "because you're worth to be shown off, swollen or not." Seonghwa said glancing his lover up and down.

Yeosang felt his heart flutter. Seonghwa looked at him and smiled before connecting their lips. Seonghwa makes his heart flutter the same way he did when they started seeing each other.

"I love you baby." Seonghwa said.

"I love you daddy." Yeosang replied.

They finished eating and went back to their room. Yeosang laid down and fell asleep taking a nap before the event, he and his babies needed it.

Seonghwa let him rest while he took a bath and wore a white t-shirt and his black pants before joining him.

Yeosang was the first to wake due to his babies. He got up and walked straight to the bathroom.

"You guys better behave later okay." Yeosang said to his babies as he finished.

He decided to take a warm shower one time. Once he was finished he walked out in his bath robe. He looked at Seonghwa who was still asleep. He walked next to him before lightly shaking him.

"Time to wake up Hwa."

Seonghwa nudged a bit before he sat up against the headboard. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Yeosang.

"Bathed without me?" Seonghwa pouted.

"I'm sorry." Yeosang chuckled.

Seonghwa gave Yeosang a kiss as he got off the bed. He walked to the bathroom and took a bath before returning to the bedroom.

He saw Yeosang sitting by the vanity fixing his hair and makeup giving him a smile as their eyes met due to the mirror. Walking into the closet, he started to get dress. Yeosang walked when he was almosted fully dressed and smirked at him.

"You look hot." Yeosang said dropping his Rob as he walked to his clothes.

"You look tempting." Seonghwa said looking him up and down with a smirk.

"Keep it in your pants daddy, we've got all night." Yeosang said with a teasing smile.

He got his clothes on with some help from Seonghwa. All that was left was Seonghwa's hair and their accessories to be worn. He walked in front of the mirror and looked at his stomach. Feeling a bit uneasy with showing it, he felt Seonghwa's hands wrap around him.

"You look gorgeous baby." Seonghwa said with a smile.

"Thank you Master." Yeosang smiled.

Seonghwa looked at Yeosang and smiled.

"What's with the smile?" Yeosang asked with a chuckle.

"You looked extremely good." Seonghwa replied.

"Well you look hot if I might say Mr. Park, shall we get going?" Yeosang asked.

"Let's get going my love." Seonghwa replied.

They switched of the electronics and lights before they left home.

🐶

"Sir everything is set and the guess should start arriving soon." Hyunjae told Hongjoong.

"Great, you're officaly off duty, enjoy yourself." Hongjoong told him with a smile.

Hongjoong took out his phone before getting it taken away. He was about to curse until he saw the person.

"Well look at you all dashing." Hongjoong said looking at his lover.

"Why thank you, you look dashing yourself." Haknyeon replied.

Hongjoong smiled widely as Haknyeon connected their lips for a kiss. Still smiling when they pulled away, Haknyeon laughed.

"Let's go get our photos taken babe." Haknyeon said with a smirk.

Haknyeon place his hand on Hongjoong's lower back as they walked out to the front where the cameras started flashing immediately. They stopped in the middle and posed. Hongjoong stood while Haknyeon hand was on his lower back, then they switched to another pose where Hongjoong was smiling at his lover. Once they were finished they walked hand in hand into the main hall.

"Our princess and her date is here." Hongjoong said with a smile as he saw Yuna exiting her vehicle.

Yuna exited first then Dae. Yuna wore a slight smirk then smiled as they both walked onto the carpet. They both posed for the cameras, showing off their dresses before walking into the main hall that was slowly filling with guest.

"You didn't tell me how fancy the entrance was going to be." Dae whispered to Yuna.

"Don't worry you looked good." Yuna smiled.

"I'm not worried. I always look good." Dae smirked.

"Yes you do." Yuna said.

They walked towards Hongjoong and he smiled as they greeted him and Haknyeon.

"Where is your parents?" Hongjoong asked.

"Right behind us, there they are." Yuna said seeing their car pull up.

Tall and stunning as usual, Mingi exited first before going and opening the door for his husband. They both walk hand in hand on to the carpet for their photos. Once they were finished they walked into the main hall meeting their daughter.

"You looking beautiful, you both do." Yunho complimented Dae and Yuna.

"Thank you papa." Yuna replied then looked at her daddy with a smile.

"Yeah yeah, you're welcome, don't tell me you need a dress until it's time for prom." Mingi said and Yuna gave him a hug. He let out a chuckle and hugged her back.

"He did let him wear it after all." Yunho said seeing Jongho and Chanhee approach.

"Uncle Chanhee looks hot!" Yuna exclaimed.

Jongho hand was around his waist and Chanhee rest his hand on Jongho's shoulder and chest. The others laughed at Jongho's possessiveness.

"He sure is possessive." Haknyeon said and the others agree.

"They both are." Hongjoong said with a laugh following.

They waved them over as they entered. Chanhee smiled as he greeted them.

"The dress looks great on you Yuna!!" Chanhee exclaimed.

"Why thank you, I could say the same about your suit!" She said and Chanhee smirked before looking at Jongho.

"You better remember the rule for tonight." Jongho said before they both walked off to greet some guest.

She heard Dae clear her throat. Looking at her she noticed Dae had he eyebrows raise. She blushed and nod. They linked arms and excuses themselves.

"She is only 13." Mingi said in disbelief.

Yunho laughed at his husband's behavior.

"It's Wooyoung hyung and San hyung." Chanhee said as he stood next to Hongjoong.

They all turned at looked at them. They smiled at both their outfits. San had his hand on Wooyoung's lower back as the stood for pictures. Wooyoung's baby bump was visible and San placed his hand on it for the last picture before they walked in, meeting the others.

"Hey guys." Wooyoung's greeted.

"Where's Yuna?" San asked as he got a chair for Wooyoung.

"She went wondering with her date." Mingi said annoyed causing the others to laugh.

"Dae came?!" San exclaimed with a smile.

"Yeah, she's Yuna's date." Yunho said with a smile.

"She's a nice kid." Wooyoung said and the others agreed.

"Oh, here they come." Haknyeon said seeing the two girls walking towards them.

"Well don't you two look gorgeous." Wooyoung said.

"I could say the same uncle Woo, you're glowing." Yuna said.

"Oh my god!" Dae exclaimed loudly.

Everyone, including the other guest, stopped their chatting and turned their heads towards the entrance.

Hongjoong and their friend group smiled and smirk at their entrance. When Seonghwa wants something to be known, the entire world is gonna know. All the guest garther at the entrance with gasp and whispers. Hongjoong and Mingi high five as they looked at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 494 29
Two new neighbors, a splash of domesticity, and something unexpected, and everything changes for Park Seonghwa. Includes: • fluff • smut • angst • om...
35.3K 1.6K 31
"Try harder baby. I'm anticipating your next moves. You better not disappoint me." Kim Jiwon is one of the most popular girl in her university. She's...
118K 6.2K 66
i hope you're doing well, stranger. - kang y. - in which a selectively mute boy named yeosang writes a letter to a stranger and in time falls in love...
56.5K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...