Gurya (Doll) / Ehsas e Talluq...

By Rohahatim

Not mature. Rated it to prevent it being posted on teen sites. Cringy unedited first draft that I, as the wri... More

Character Aesthetics
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Sneak Peak
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part 37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part 41
Part-42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Memes
Sneak Peak
Part-56
Memes - SneakPeak
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
I got tagged x Sneak Peak
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65.1
Part 65.2
Part 66
Part 67
Why Am I not updating
Part 68
Part-69
Coco-1
Part-70
Part-71
Coco/Nazneen-2
Memes
Ep 72
Ep 73
Trigger Warnings for the story
Ep 74
Ep 75
EP 76
Help
Name change
Ep 77
EP 78
Ep 79
EP 80
EP 81
EP 82
EP 83
Announcement
EP-84
EP-85
EP-86
EP 87.1
EP 87.2
EP 87.3

Part-10

2.5K 218 79
By Rohahatim

"Kon hai?"
Yumna asked, checking some files. Dr. Ahil had given her a work of multiple files and she was sitting in a cabin, working on them. The door knocked and she questioned, without looking upward.
(Who's there?)

"Apka mareez hu Dr. Sahiba."
Yumna's hand stopped, and she looked up immediately at his voice.
(Your patient, Dr.)

"H-hadeed...tm...a-ao betho."
She couldn't stop herself from gazing into those eyes. The eyes she had missed every moment in the past weeks.
(H-Hadeed...you...c-come sit)

Hadeed closed his eyes. Yumna's trance broke, and she looked down, embarrassed to the core. Hadeed opened his eyes and smiled widely at her red face. He sat on the chair, and she sat too.
"Kesay rahy." (How did they go?)

"Alhamdulillah bht ache." (Alhamdulillah Very Nice)

"Agay kia irada hai? Yahin job karogy?"
(What's your plan now, will you work here?)

"Zahir hai, maine kiu chorna hai."
He shrugged. (Yeah, Ofcourse, Why would I leave?)

"Nahi wo ab sab badal gya na toh mujhay laga." (No actually everything changed so I thought)

"Hahaha. Aesa kuch nahi hai." (Hahaha, there's nothing like that.)

He laughed and Yumna could swore on her life this was the most beautiful smile she had seen in a time.
"Waisay main to bemar hogya tha, bohot dard horha tha, apna ilaaj krwane aya hun." (Well I was ill, it was paining alot. I am here to get treated)

"Kia hua hai tum theek to ho?" (What happened? Are you okay?)
Yumna was worried.
"Nahi dard bht hota hai, tabhi aya hun."
He took a deep breath. (No it hurts alot, that's why I came)

"Kahan?" (Where?)

"Yahan." He placed his hand on his chest at the right side.
(Here)

"Dil me." He further said and Yumna chuckled.
(In heart)

"Dil left side pe hota hai ullu." She said laughing and he embarrassingly put his hand on the left side.
(Heart's on the left side, idiot)

"Chalen Jahan bhi ha, dard toh isi me hai."
(Ok wherever it is, the pain's still in heart)

"Kab hota hai dard?"
(When does it hurt?)

"Jab wo pass ni hoti."
(When she's not around)

"Kon?" Yumna frowned. (Who?)

"Ek larki hai, kali ankhon wali." He looked deep into her eyes and explained the problem. (There's a girl with black eyes.)

"U-uhm...main doctor hun... Baba jee nahi hun. Ye Mehboob apke qadmon me wala kam toh nahi karsakti han Mehboob agr dimaghi mareez hai toh zuroor krskti hun ilaaj."
The jealousy came out in words even after she tried not to.
(U-uhm...I am a doctor, not a Baba jee, this lover in your feets type things I can't do but yes if the lover is mentally ill I can definitely treat)

"Or apni biwi ko sath le kr atay na, tabhi krti main ilaaj."
(& should've brought your wife with you, then I would have been able to treat)

"Biwi?" (Wife?)
"Han." (Yes)
"Kiski?" (Whose?)
"Meri." She huffed. (Mine)
"Main kch smjha nahi." (I can't understand anything)

"Zahir hai I am talking about your wife." (Ofcourse...)
"My wife? Meri toh shadi bhi nahi hui Dr. Sahiba." (...I am not even married Dr.)

"Abhi jab me ne pucha tha shadi ke functions kaisy gaye to tmne kaha Alhamdulillah bht ache."
She rolled her eyes. (Just now When I asked how were your wedding functions you said Alhamdulillah very good)

"Wo toh me exams ki baat karraha tha aap...aap kia kia sochti rehti hain aesa kaisy socha apne?" (That I was talking about exams, what do you keep thinking how can you think this?)

"Hoor ne kaha tha tmhari shadi ha islye gye ho."
She mumbled. (Hoor said you're getting married)

"Dr. Hoor ko toh nai chorunga main." (I won't spare Dr. Hoor)

He huffed.
"Aur ap bhi ye files main ghusi rahen dr. sahiba. Satyanas krdia saray mood ka."
( And you, stay in your files Dr., spoiled my whole mood)
He left the room while she held her head in her hands. Somewhere deep inside, she was relieved to hear whatever he told her.
————

Hira threw her school bag on the sofa and ran outside to look for Sasha in the back or lawn since she was not in the lounge. Nazneen was probably in the room, praying. She went to the lawn and back, looked for Sasha but didn't find her anywhere. She went ahead inside.

"Sasha kidhar hai?" She opened Nazneen's door and asked.

(Where is Sasha?)

"Salam krty hain school se aakar." Nazneen glared at her.

(You should say salam after coming from school.)

"Assalamualaikum, sasha kidhar hai?"

(Assalamoalaikum, Where is Sasha?)

"I saw her going upstairs the last time. Check upstairs. Maybe in the store." Nazneen shrugged and hira turned back to leave.

"Khana kya banau?"

(What do I cook for you?)

"Paratha chai." She screamed while going up the stairs into the store.

(Paratha Tea.. Paratha is chapati with oil butter etc, it is fried.)

She opened the store door but the lights were off and it was dark except for the sunlight coming through the small window. Hira searched for the switch on the right wall and turned the lights on. She could see Sasha's tail from there. She went ahead towards her and saw Sasha lying there on the floor with 4 of her babies around her. Hira made a face when she first saw them, though she had seen newborn kittens before but definitely the sight of the newborn wasn't pleasant to her. She sat down beside them and looked at Sasha's closed eyes.

"Sasha?" She called her carefully in a low voice but there was no response, making her scared.

"Sasha." She said again with tears in her eyes. She doesn't want kittens if that meant her sasha was no more. She loved Sasha more than them.

"Sasha" Coco hiccuped and held Sasha in her arms while crying and kissed her head, making her tears fall on Sasha's head.

Sasha stretched, opened her eyes and meowed at Coco.

"Oh."

"Sasha mjhy laga tum margyi ho. Main kitna dr gayi thi, I love you." Coco hugged Sasha crying and kissing her.

(Sasha I thought you died. I got so scared.)

Sasha went out of her arms and licked her kittens. She took one of her kittens and moved to Coco. Coco stood up. Her school uniform was white, and she was going to be murdered by Nazneen if she let sasha put them in her lap and ruin her uniform. She stood up, telling Sasha she's coming back with her food and ran down excitedly to tell Nazneen about the kittens while continuously calling her. She entered the kitchen panting, making Nazneen turn her head to her since she could hear her screams for the past few seconds.

"You haven't changed your uniform yet?"

"Sasha ne bachy dye." Coco went to Nazneen and excitedly stood beside her. Nazneen was making a paratha, and she turned the stove off. Coco held her arm and took her with her to the upstairs.

(Sasha gave birth to kittens.)

"Eww...Ye aesy ajeeb se ku hoty hai?" Coco made a face.

(Eww...why are they so weird?)

"Ajeeb matlab?" Nazneen asked.

(Weird means?)

"Jaisy google pe cute kitten hoty hain ye waisy kiu nahi hoty?" Nazneen rolled her eyes.

(Why are they not like the cute kittens on google?)

"Kiuke bachy jab paida hoty hain, aesy hi hoty hain." Nazneen meant all kinds of babies, be it animals or humans. Hira made a face.

(Because when kids are born, they are like this.)

"Tum bhi aise hi hui thi."

(You were also like that.)

"Likin ab to main bht pyari hun." Nazneen laughed and cupped her cheeks.

(But now I am very pretty.)

"Wo to hai, meri coco sbse pyari hai. Hamesha khush raho." Nazneen kissed her cheek.

(That is true, my coco is the prettiest, Always stay happy.)

"Ap inko saaf krden." Hira looked at the kittens and then turned her eyes to Nazneen.

(You clean them.)

" Aray ho jayenge saaf, bas sasha ka khana rkhdo aur yahan koi saaf kapra aur pani. Saaf kapry se thora bht saaf krna ha krlo warna they'll be fine in a few days. Chalo ao khana khalo ab."

(They will be clean, just put Sasha's food here and a clean cloth and water. If you want to clean a bit do with clean cloth otherwise they'll be fine in a few days. Come have lunch now.)

Nazneen explained to her. She hadn't kept kittens like that before so she wasn't aware. Hira was just worried for them. She nodded and went downstairs with her. Nazneen sent her to the room to change and went to cook the paratha back for her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short update of Dr. Sahiba and her Chai Wala♥️💀💀

Okay Byeee❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 129K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
608K 30.9K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
3M 44.6K 67
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
556K 34.7K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...