BLIND - SF9 JAEYOON FANFIC

By Yoonyverse

SHIM EUNHA Came from a very poor family, drunk father, gambler mother but she was gifted with a very high IQ... More

PROLOGUE
001 - THE LADY IN THE MANSION
002 - THE FIRST MEET
004 - GETTING CLOSER
005 - GONE
006 - STRUGGLES TOWARDS THE LIGHT
007 - I REMEMBER YOU
008 - SECRET
009 - DRINK
010 - UH-OH?!
011 - TRUTH
012 - SECRET UNFOLDS
013 - I DONT KNOW WHAT TO PUT AS TITLE BUT IT'S CHAPTER 13 :)
CHAPTER 014 - IT'S REALLY THE END ALREADY , RIGHT?
ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW JAEYOON FANFICTION (SWITCH) RELEASE ON 1ST SEPTEMBER 2022

003 - GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER

41 2 6
By Yoonyverse

EUNHA looked at Jaeyoon who was busy 'reading' her notes. Then, she looked around Jaeyoon's room. It was huge. Same size as the living room that she have been. Compared to her small room, maybe just one fourth from this big-sized room. She noticed the pictures on the walls, probably his pictures during his childhood years. Eunha smiled, she looked at Jaeyoon, then she took off from her seat and walked towards the pictures. Jaeyoon noticed the movement, stopped reading,

"Where are you going?"

Eunha looked at Jaeyoon, "You should have read the notes when I already gave them earlier.. Not reading them during tutor class.." she said as she continued looking at baby pictures of Jaeyoon.

Jaeyoon moved her head towards Eunha's direction, "Well, I am not the kind of person who studies things that I don't understand by myself,"

Eunha smiled, "Heol.. We are the same actually.. But, like it or not, we still need to make a quick read on the topic that we are gonna study so that we don't have zero knowledge about it. At least, when I tell you about these or thats, or I asked you some questions, you can answer, " she said.

Jaeyoon sighed, "But aren't you suppose to be some sort of like a teacher? What you do is teaching..."

Eunha looked at Jaeyoon, "Well, what is the function I gave you the notes beforehand? For you to at least read and know what I am about to teach on the next day,.. That's the part of the learning. You get yourself prepared before, so that you can refresh it and gain more elaboration on it on the next day,.. " she said with a smile on her face as she walked back towards her seat next to Jaeyoon's table.

Jaeyoon nodded his head.

"You are really cute when you are a baby..." Eunha said.

Jaeyoon's face suddenly went slightly red. Eunha chuckled. She touched Jaeyoon's cheeks,

"You also have a dimple here, on your right cheek, just like your mother..." she said, "Ah.. It's very disappointing that you can't be able to see you face now..." she added.

Jaeyoon looked at Eunha, "Why?"

"I have a feeling that if you are not this special, and able to come to my school, you must be so famous," Eunha said with a smile on her face.

Jaeyoon again had a slight blush on his cheeks. Eunha laughed,

"Stop blushing and please continue reading, I already made a copy of my homework in Braille for you for this subject.."

Jaeyoon turned his face towards Eunha, looking all surprised, "Heol~"

Eunha smiled, "Very quick, right? So you should start reading earlier next time, okay?"

Jaeyoon just sighed.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

EUNHA looked at Youngbin who was casually laying down on Jaeyoon's bed as if that it was his bed. Jaeyoon was busy reading her notes and Youngbin munching on the desserts that the lady prepared for them.

"Youngbin ah, instead of laying down on someone else's bed, you should finish your homework, you dumbass," Eunha nagged.

Jaeyoon turned his head, "Why?"

Eunha looked at Jaeyoon, "Nothing.. It's just that this dumbass who keeps eating and laying on your bed when we actually have tons of homework from school today.."

Eunha puts down her pencil and walked towards Youngbin on the bed, "KIM YOUNGBIN, I AM TALKING TO YOU!" she said as she pulled his ears.

"Ah ah ah, that hurts you witch!!" Youngbin shouted.

Jaeyoon on his seat was smiling. The two of them really made his days more fun these days. To have a very noisy company like this is just making his life more filled with colors, even tho he can't be able to see. He heard the noise of a chair being pulled next to him, it must be Youngbin. He also heard something was being put on the table.

"Girls are scary creatures.." Youngbin whispered.

Jaeyoon just chuckled.

"Oh-HO, what are you guys whispering about, uh??" Eunha looked at the two of them with her dissatisfied face.

Youngbin just smiled while Jaeyoon continue reading his notes, ignoring Eunha's question. Eunha sighed. Youngbin smiled. Same as Jaeyoon.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

EUNHA looked at Youngbin who was looking all happy and smiling all day as the two of them walking towards Jaeyoon's house.

"Why are you looking all so happy today?"

Youngbin looked at Eunha, "We are meeting Jaeyoon today , so I am happy that I can hangout with someone else than you ,..."

Eunha looked at Youngbin with her annoyed face, "So, you are saying that I am boring to be friends with?"

Youngbin nodded his head. Eunha quickly head-locking Youngbin , "You little piece of shiet!"

The two of them laughed together, until Eunha's phone rings.

"Hello ................. Yes, okay , I understand .......... Of course , we'll keep him company ........... Oh, but I ..... Can we do that? ............. Oh, okay .. I will try with Youngbin ......Okay , okay ..."

Eunha looked at Youngbin right after she disconnected the call. Youngbin was looking at her with his curious face. Eunha was smiling, then she quickly dragging Youngbin away.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

JAEYOON was startled, but at the same time feeling excited. Youngbin looked at Eunha,

"Did the lady really gave us permission to take this guy out?" he asked.

Eunha nodded her head, "She was the one asking me to bring him out. Jaeyoon ah, you are gonna hanging with us outside today!" she said as she looked at Jaeyoon.

"But, why?" Youngbin asked. He was still curious why the lady suddenly wanted them to babysit Jaeyoon today, not tutoring him.

"Ah .. the lady told me that she cant be able to come home early today, and Jaeyoon's father is out of town for a few weeks... so, she wants us to stay with Jaeyoon till she gets home today.."

"My dad is gone to Jeju this week for a conference he said yesterday ..." Jaeyoon said, "Is it okay for you guys to be here? I mean .."

"Hey , hey .. You are our friend, no need to be guilty over things like that, okay?" Youngbin said as he pinched Jaeyoon's cheeks.

Eunha chuckled, "Right, did the lady said or give anything to you Jaeyoon ah?"

Jaeyoon pulled out a small card from his pocket, "She gave me this .."

Eunha and Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon, then the two of them looked at each other.

"She said, I can use this if we wanna eat or buy something," Jaeyoon said.

"Oh my God .. It's a black card, Jaeyoon ah .." Youngbin said.

"Black card?"

"We can buy anything you want with this .." Eunha said. "Yah, Kim Youngbin .. This is Jaeyoon's card, we have to use it wisely. We will go out to eat and then come straight home to study, okay?"

Jaeyoon 'looked' at Eunha, "Erm .... Let me call my mom first to ask ..."

But suddenly, Eunha's phone rings again.

"It is your mom," Eunha said as she set the phone on loudspeaker.

"Hello , Eunha yaa ... It's me Jaeyoon's mom ... "

"Yes, I already saved your number , madam ..." Eunha chuckled.

"Ah really? Haha ... I already gave Jaeyoon his card , so please help yourself to use that card if you wanna buy and eat something .. okay?"

"We are just gonna grab something to eat and get back home to study .." Eunha said.

"Aigoo ... it's the weekend ... you need to have fun too ... Just go out and play ... I am counting on you to play with Jaeyoon, okay? And Lee Jaeyoon, I know you are listening , so please behave yourself outside, okay?"

"I am 18 mom .. not 8 .. stop baby-ing me like I am a kid .." Jaeyoon said.

"But, you are looking like a kid," Youngbin said as he pinched Jaeyoon's cheeks.

The three of them heard the lady chuckled,

"Have fun today, okay? I am counting on you guys to have fun ..."

"Okay, madam!!" the three of them speaks in unison.

They heard the lady laughed,

"I'm off first okay? Have fun!!"

"Okay, madam!!!"

"See you guys tonight , I'll bring home dinner .."

Eunha and Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon, smiling.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"THIS IS SO GOOD!!!"

Eunha and Youngbin laughed as the two of them looked at Jaeyoon who was enjoying his food. It was his first time eating street food like tteokbeokki and fish cakes.

"This one is on me, okay? We cant pay this using your card," Youngbin said as he looked at Jaeyoon.

"Oh, why?" Jaeyoon asked as he 'looked' at Youngbin with his smudged lips.

Eunha was chuckling, she quickly pulls out a tissue from her sling bag and help Jaeyoon wiped his lips, "You eat like a kid .."

"Stalls like this doesnt have access to credit cards, Jaeyoon ah .. we are not in a mall right now, you know ..." Youngbin said as he was about to start munching on his fish cakes.

"I see .." Jaeyoon said.

Eunha looked at Jaeyoon, "Jaeyoon ah ... Do you really wanna go all out today?" she asked carefully.

Eunha remembered how excited Jaeyoon and Youngbin talking about going all out with his card while they were on the car earlier. As a person who is always concerns about money , she was being a bit worried with everything. She really doesn't wanna spoil Jaeyoon.

Jaeyoon smiled, "Eunha yah, it's okay when my mom said okay. If you are not okay, then it's okay. I wont play much with the money. I am happy just being able to go outside with friends, like a normal person." he said.

Youngbin looked at Eunha, "I know you are worried about this ever since we enter the car, Eunha yah .. It was just a plan .. But, I dont even know if we'd ever be able to go all out like that at this age .." he said with a smile on his face.

Eunha just nodded her head.

"But, I do need to find new clothes tho ... You guys need to help me," Jaeyoon said.

Youngbin and Eunha looked at each other, smiling.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

EUNHA and Youngbin chuckled as the two of them dressed Jaeyoon with funny clothes. Jaeyoon was 'looking' at them with his curious face. He could also hear the promoters chuckling too.

"Yah , are you guys really giving me nice clothes to wear?"Jaeyoon hold on the glasses, "What is this glasses for?"

Eunha stopped Jaeyoon's hands from taking off the retro glass he was wearing, "Please dont, this is sun glasses, it protects the eyes from the sun .."

"I cant event see the sun, Eunha yah .." Jaeyoon said.

Youngbin on the side were already laughing in silence. Eunha sighed,

"But, you look good in this ...." Eunha said.

"Let's take a picture of you in this .. " Youngbin said as he pulls out his smartphone, "Later we will print this picture out, and when your eyes recover, you can see yourself in this outfit you are wearing right now, okay?"

Eunha smiled, he stood next to Youngbin, leaving Jaeyoon on the chair while Youngbin was taking pictures.

"You are really a fashion terrorist, Jaeyoon ah ..." Eunha said.

"Fashion terrorist? What is that?"

The promoters there were already chuckling, same goes to Eunha.

"It's kind of like a trendsetter, like that ..." Youngbin said as he continues taking pictures.

"Trendsetter?" Jaeyoon asked out of curiousity.

"It's like when you are wearing something, and people starts to follow what are you wearing ..." Eunha said as she sat next to Jaeyoon, putting on something else on his head, "This one is making you looking all cute."

Eunha pulled Jaeyoon's hand, making him posing for the pictures. Youngbin and Eunha were so happy to be able to play with Jaeyoon like this.

"Ah, you guys should get something for yourself too," Jaeyoon said.

Youngbin and Eunha looked at each other,

"No, no it's okay, that's your card , we dont wanna use your money to buy our clothes," Eunha said.

Jaeyoon smiled, "It's okay, take this as a present from me and my mom .. She would be happy if we could be able to wear the same clothes," he said with a very wide smile on his face.

Eunha and Youngbin looked at each other. The promoters were already laughing hard.

"Shall I bring your friends the exact same clothes, young man?"

Jaeyoon 'looked' at the promoters, nodding his head with a smile.

Youngbin and Eunha sighed. Our plan gone wrong ....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

THE LADY chuckled when she saw Jaeyoon, Youngbin and Eunha were taking a nap with their similar clothes in Jaeyoon's study room. The three of them looked like triplets. She pulled out her phone and took a few pictures of them.

"Uh, you're home already?"

The lady looked at Eunha who was looking at her with her sleepy face. The lady was smiling, "Did you guys had fun?"

Eunha smiled, nodding her head. The lady was smiling looking at Eunha's cute sleeping face.

"Come let's have dinner. You can wake them up now. I'll be at the kitchen,"

Eunha nodded her head and looked at the lady leaving the room. She tied her hair and went to wake Jaeyoon up first. She touched Jaeyoon's dimple and called his name by his ear,

"Jaeyoon ah .. wake up. It's dinner time .." she said slowly.

Jaeyoon's eyes were open and was looking directly at Eunha's eyes. He was really looking at her, as if he's not blind at all. Eunha was kind of startled. Her face had a slight blush as their eyes met each other.

"What are you guys doing looking at each other like that ?"

Eunha automatically pushed away Jaeyoon when she heard Youngbin's voice.

"The lady has made us dinner, we should go now," Eunha said as she quickly ran away from the room.

Youngbin frowned as he looked at Jaeyoon who was looking all innocent. Did something happen?

"Can you help me?"

Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon who was struggling taking off his head band of his head. He was smiling and quickly went to help.

"Let's grab some food, I am hungry .." he said as he helped Jaeyoon walking out from the room.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

EUNHA was looking a bit awkward. She was eating silently , not making any noises. Youngbin suddenly became curious. Not to mention that he saw the two of them looking at each other , Jaeyoon and Eunha. Their face were both close to each other too.

Ommo, did they kissed??!!!!!

"Yah, Shim Eunha, did you do something to Jaeyoon??" Youngbin suddenly asked, making Jaeyoon, the lady and Eunha looked at him.

"What?!" Eunha looked at Youngbin with her surprised face.

The lady looked at Youngbin, demanding for a further explanation with her eyes. Jaeyoon was silent as he cant see and understand anything. The only thing he knows is that Eunha waking him up by touching his dimple.

"Did you do something to Jaeyoon? You look so uncomfortable there!" Youngbin said.

Eunha looked at Youngbin, "What the hell are you talking, you dumbass?"

Youngbin looked at the lady, "When I woke up, I saw Eunha and Jaeyoon were looking at each other, and then she suddenly become awkward like that here .."

The lady looked at Eunha. She was looking at her with her innocent look.

"Ah ... probably because I was 'looking' at her with my eyes,.." Jaeyoon turned his head, "Sorry, Eunha yah ... you must be very shocked,"

Eunha was being flustered. She still cant be able to forget how close their faces were while looking at each other. She looked at the lady,

"The food is so good," she said with an awkward smile on her face.

The lady just smiled, "Eunha yah, you look so cute while blushing,"

Youngbin's eyes widened, "Oh my, that was the most disgusting thing I ever heard in my whole life," he said looking all annoyed.

The lady looked at Youngbin while Eunha and Jaeyoon were already digging in their food.

"Youngbin ah .. you are handsome too, just like your father when he was young .." she said with a smile.

Youngbin looked at the lady, and then he looked down on his plate. Low-key smiling. Eunha who was looking at Youngbin suddenly looked disgusted.

"You know what is more disgusting? You being like that," Eunha said as she looked at Youngbin.

"Excuse me, but I cant see anything you guys are seeing right now,"

All eyes on Jaeyoon, he was looking lost.

Eunha smiled, "If you able to see this, you will be disgusted to be friends with Youngbin,"

"Yah, Shim Eunha!" Youngbin called out Eunha's name.

The lady was smiling while looking at how the three babies were fighting with each other, especially Youngbin and Eunha. She looked at her son, Jaeyoon who was laughing. It has been ages since he smiled and being able to laugh like how he is right at that moment.

Looking at them, gives her hope. And also she really hope that with Eunha's and Youngbin's help, it will change her son's perspectives towards the upcoming surgery soon. She just smiled while digging on her food and at the same time looking at the three close friends.

Eunha from her sight , she was a strong young lady. The moment she heard about her father slapping her face from Jaeyoon earlier, she had determine that she needs to help this girl. Youngbin on the other side, just a nice kid who can be able to talk about man stuffs with her son. Her one and only special son.

"Dont you wanna cure your eyes, Jaeyoon ah?"

Youngbin's sudden question, suddenly made the lady stopped. She looked at Jaeyoon, anticipating the answers.

Jaeyoon took a sip on his drink. He was smiling,

"I really hope that ... If my eyes can see , I would like to see the two of you right in front of my eyes .."

The lady suddenly got teary-eyed. Eunha looked at the lady, handing her a piece of tissue,

"Thank you," she said.

Eunha just smiled. She looked at Jaeyoon who was talking a lot with Youngbin. Looking at them, then looking at the lady who was silently wiping her tears, made her smile. Now she knows why was she needed here along with Youngbin.

"It was so hard isn't it ... to convince him to the surgery, right?" Eunha asked , whispering to the lady. "And, the tutoring isnt just for a tutor, right?"

"It was hard to convince him, Eunha yah ... All he did was just stay in his room, and that's it. I wanted to have a companion for Jaeyoon, someone he can talk with , at least when me and my husband both weren't home .. Now, looking at him, smiling like this with you both ... I cannot be more thankful than anything .."

The lady looked at Eunha, "All he could see right now was just a slight sense of light. I want him to see ... I want him to know how the world looks like, how his parents looks like ... I asked you to be his tutor so that he can learn what a normal person was learning at school.. and I wanted him to have friends. Friends that he can trust, that he can rely on .. And I am very thankful to have you and Youngbin here, always with him ..."

Eunha smiled. She looked at Jaeyoon, he was smiling and laughing happily as he talked to Youngbin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 21.1K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is the quiet smart kid in college. He always aces his exams and he never has time for parties or anything like that. Kim Taehyung is th...
3.2K 200 22
COMPLETED | Eighteen-year-old Jeno was charged with first degree murder when his schoolmate, John Kim, was found dead in his apartment. Jeno was sent...
8K 399 15
How two school boys meet several years later... Meet Lee Minhyung.The son of the school's principal When his father already made school a bit better...
50.8K 2K 28
*๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...