004 - GETTING CLOSER

EUNHA looked at Youngbin who was looking at his notes. He was looking all focused as they were having their pop quiz for the literature subject today. Eunha sighed, because that's what Youngbin always do.

Last Minute Studying.

Eunha sighed, "Yah, didnt you study yesterday?"

Youngbin looked at Eunha, smiling.

"This face? Studying? Are you not Shim Eunha ? She would know that I dont like studying , right?" he said, "Plus, I would still have great marks even if I dont study anyways," he added.

"Ungrateful brat .." Eunha mumbled.

That was Youngbin's specialty. He always get great marks on exams and tests even if he doesnt study at all. To be able to get him to study is only when she asked him to accompany her to tutor Lee Jaeyoon.

Ah, that guy is almost the same with Youngbin. These two freaks are so smart, she was just feeling annoyed whenever the two of them were always playing but still being able to have great marks.

"Yah, do we have to tutor Jaeyoon today?" Youngbin asked.

Eunha shakes her head, "The lady said that they were going for a family dinner today, so we dont have to come to tutor.. Why?" Eunha asked as she looked at Youngbin with her curious face.

Youngbin smiled, "I have a game tournament today, that's why ..." he said as he continued reading his notes.

Eunha was looking in disbelief, "Are you kidding? We have a big exam next week,"

"Well, it's NEXT WEEK .. I still have time to study .." Youngbin said.

Eunha just shakes her head, This kid is sooooooooooooooo annoying ....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

JAEYOON was a bit surprised that Eunha is not coming that day, when she actually has a tutor session with him. What is getting him more surprised is that the fact that Youngbin said she also hadn't been in school for the last 2 days.

"I already went to her house but it seems like no one was there... I even rang the bell and knocked the door," Youngbin said.

Jaeyoon frowned. He looked a bit worried. Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon,

"Dont worry, I will go to her house again tonight .. Relax, she's living a few houses away from me in the same neighbourhood. Dont worry .."

"What if her dad hit her again?" Jaeyoon asked.

Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon, "Oh ... I .. I didnt think about that ..."

Jaeyoon suddenly went panic. Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon, then he pulled out his phone, calling out Eunha's number.

"Lemme try to call her first. Damn it, why didnt I think of that ,"

Jaeyoon just nodded his head. He was anticipating a good news. Youngbin looked at Jaeyoon,

"She didnt pick up her phone," he said.

"Oh my God ... what are we going to do ?"

"Jaeyoon ah , stop panicking .. I am more panic than you do right now.. I am a bit anxious .." Youngbin said.

"What is going on?"

Jaeyoon turned his head towards the lady who was entering the study room with some desserts for the two of them. He was looking all worried, making the lady worried as well.

"Omma, can we go to Eunha's house right now? I am getting worried.." Jaeyoon said.

The lady looked at the them, "Why? Is there something happened to Eunha?" she asked.