Strange Creatures | Rewriting

By PsycoLoveStory

| Previously Known as "Please Love Me" | Vampires, Dragons, Werewolves, oh my! Belle Mikaelson quickly finds... More

Strange Creatures
PREFACE (1)
(1) Strange Creatures
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
PART TWO
PREFACE (2)
(1) Haunting Times - Past
(2) Family or Nah - Present
(3) Stalkers Equal Pain - Present
(4) Horrors of Another Time - Past
(5) Lets Play Chess - Present
(6) Flowers in another Time - Past
(7) Prom - Present
(8) Beasts in the Disguise of Humans - Past
(9) Lets Party - Present
(10) Beast Mood - Present
(11) Werewolves - Past
(12) Broken Laws - Present
(14) Shattered Reality - Present
(15) Act Normal - Present
(16) Unfamiliar Scents - Present
(17) Bleeding Dead - Present
(18) She's Alive - Present
(19) - Present
(20) Useless Emotions - Present
(21) Hunter Among Humans - Present
(22) Cat out of the Bag - Present
(23) Alices Party - Present
(24) Dead Bodies - Present
(25) What A Heart Wants - Present
(26) Phone Calls - Present
(27) Herd of Newborns - Present
(28) Being late - Present
(29)Screams Echo - Present
(30) Ended Battles - Present
PART THREE

(13) Undead Heart Beats - Present

223 8 0
By PsycoLoveStory

Chapter Thirteen

Third Person POV

Sunday approached and the Cullen's watched as Belle didn't move a muscle. Blinking only when she had to from dry eyes. They would've thought she was dead if it hadn't been the heartbeat that came from her or the raise and fall of her chest.

Her thoughts were a pool that didn't seem to stop. Question after question passed through Belles head and she didn't have an answer for any of them.

Were they really werewolves?

Could they shift whenever they wanted?

Why didn't their bite effect me like a regular one would?

Weren't they suppose to be my mortal enemy?

Was Sam the Alpha?

Why didn't anyone tell me what I would face?

Were their other creatures I had to watch out for as well?

Belle stared at the wall as it seemed to bring her comfort. Unlike everything that she thought she knew the wall wouldn't change. It would remain as it was built until someone tore it done and replaced it

But she still knew that it was just a wall. She couldn't doubt that unlike everything else.

Belle didn't know if this was really reality or not.

She didn't know what was real and not real anymore.

"It's creepy that she hadn't moved," Emmett said, standing with the rest of his family. "I mean, us I get, but with her not so much."

Emmett was used to Belle moving room from room dragging the human male around with her. Challenging one of the Cullen's to a game of chess or wits. Or telling them a story that she changed parts in so it wouldn't sound so violent.

He was use to Belle messing with Edward.

"How does she feel, Jasper?" Carlisle asked, watching the young vampire that had grown close to the family.

He accepted her into the family for what she is even if she was different from them. Carlisle saw her as a daughter and nothing would change that fact. Which meant he was worried that she wasn't handling the werewolves very well.

She had just stopped moving once they returned, not answering his or anyone else attempts. He didn't know if it was because the wolves were different from what she thought they would be or if it was because of the bite that she had received.

Carlisle still needed to check her wounds and make sure that crack hadn't been anything too serious.

"Its a whirlwind." Jasper clenched his teeth as he moved farther back even through it didn't help his case any. "It's like their screaming. I can feel them all the way in here."

Jasper hadn't been able to calm Belle down because she was already calm. Everything that she felt for even a second hit Jasper full force before disappearing and getting replaced with something else. More then once he had to leave the house because the emotions had became to much for him to handle.

He didn't know what to do to help her and wished that Edward could tell them what she was thinking. It would be nice if they could give her the answers that she seemed to be seeking and stop this attack of emotions.

He wanted to be there for her but didn't know if he could handle it.

"I'm worried about her," Esme said, her eyes darting to the food that Belle hadn't touched. "She needs to eat. Does anyone know the last time she even had blood?" She asked, worry clenching her as she felt helpless.

Esme didn't know where Belle had came from but accepted her much like Carlisle did. She was happy to have another to call daughter and was even willing to treat her like one. She worried for her like she would for the others.

She tried making foods even if she couldn't taste it to see if it turned out right. She would watch as Belle gave her a smile complimenting the meal and ate it. Sometimes she would see Belle force Bella and Mike to eat the food as well just to please her.

Of course Esme told her that wasn't something she should do. Esme just wanted her daughter to feel better. It pained her to not know what she could do to help or say at that moment.

She had tried but Belle hadn't responded.

"Just let her be. Why should we worry about her." Rosalie didn't care if Belle was fine or not.

Rosalie still saw Belle as a threat to the family and couldn't deny that she was upset that the two were so different. Belle had a beating heart, something that Rosalie would love to have but knew that it would never happen. So instead Rosalie refused to accept Belle into the family even when the others did.

Sure Belle might've tried to save Edward but she didn't. He failed at saving him and let that human come back into their lives. Then she brought a human herself into their lives, making everything far worse.

Rosalie was set on never liking Belle.

No one notice that Alice was missing until they heard a sharp intake of break from the living-room. Belle was clenching her arm, staring at Alice with confusion and doubt, something that confused the others. Something that had confused Jasper.

Jasper could feel as doubt pulsed through Belle. He couldn't understand why she would be so doubtful when staring at Alice or as she glanced around.

"Alice that hurt," Belle said, knowing that her shoulder wasn't healed completely.

Alice flinched, a guilty look on her face. "Sorry, sorry. I thought it was." She raised her hands before moving once again.

Belle let out a sigh. She didn't know what Alice was trying to do or what she was planning.

"Just be careful," Belle advised, settling back in her spot.

"You should eat," Alice said, before they could lose Belle completely. "You haven't since breakfast yesterday."

Belle tilted her head in confusion as she tried to think back to when she last ate. Her thoughts rearranging themselves so that she couldn't focus on one thing at a time. Food - both human and vampire food - came to the front of her mind.

"I had a sandwich before we left," Belle stated, her shoulders falling as she found an answer. "I'm fine." But her voice wavered.

She wasn't fine far from it in fact.

Did she really believe that she had eaten that sandwich before they left the day before. Was that fact really true or was it simply made up. Maybe it had really been something else or she skipped eating all together.

"When was the last time you had blood?" Alice asked, watching the doubtfulness in Belle's eyes. "You've said that your wounds healer faster when you have fresh blood running through your veins."

Belle looked towards Alice, both seeing and not seeing her.

How could she know if Alice was really there or not. How could she be sure that this was really happening.

Was she even a vampire?

"Thursday," Belle said, this answer coming quicker then it had with the human food. "Not very much as I haunted a deer for blood but it still satisfied me," She explained, watching Alice carefully. "Is this real?"

Her question confused the Cullen's.

Jasper finally understood.

It was much worse then he or any of them had first thought. She wasn't just doubting the wolves that they encountered the day before but everything around her. Jasper knew that Belle couldn't understand how there could be his kind of vampire and hers but was willing to accept it for some reason.

Now, though, there wasn't just their species that was all wrong up mixed up.

"Yes, we're very real sweetie." Esme slowly walked forward and towards the young looking vampire. "You're very much real." She reassured Belle, watching as tears swelled in her eyes for some reason.

She ached, reaching out to comfort her.

"How?" Belle voice cracked. "How can it be real?"

Esme sat beside Belle, wrapping an arm around her. "What is it that can't be real? What's making you doubt us?" Esme tried to hide the pain she felt for Belle wishing to bring comfort and support.

She wanted to help her.

She wanted Belle to become happy once again.

"How?" Belle repeated, her eyes glazing over. "How can it be real?"

They had lost her once again. Belle fall back into the confines of her mind, forgetting about those very real vampires around her. Forgetting about the very real pain that twisted around her chest and stab her heart every time she saw a certain mind reader.

She had once wanted this to be a dream and now she couldn't tell if it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.3K 10
You should all know how Twilight goes where Bella falls in love with a cold one and in the end they are together. Well this is a whole different stor...
22.8K 382 44
She moves from the small town of Mystic Fall to the small town of Forks and just when her cousin Bella moves back to Bella and her mother never liked...
261K 6.1K 23
"That was not what I expected when we move here" ° ° ° ° Irene and her twin brother, Tony, move to Forks. The news of two new students spread fast an...
3.4K 121 32
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...