𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜! ☄ ᴮᵒ...

By -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Imagine trying to capture the best photograph you could take, but the world has different plans for... More

↳ INTRODUCTION
↳ PROLOGUE
↳ One
↳ Two
↳ Three
↳ Four
↳ Five
↳ Six
↳ Seven
↳ Eight
↳ Ten
↳ Eleven
↳ Twelve
↳ Thirteen
↳ Fourteen
↳Fifteen
↳ Sixteen
↳ Seventeen
↳ Eighteen
↳ Nineteen
↳ Twenty
↳ Twenty-One
↳ Twenty-Two
↳ Twenty-Three
↳ Twenty-Four
↳ Twenty-Five
↳ Twenty-Six
↳ Twenty-Seven
↳ Twenty-Eight
↳Twenty-Nine

↳ Nine

3.4K 237 261
By -MUNCHKINNIE

⌕  𝟵. 𝗚𝗢𝗗'𝗦 𝗙𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘

❝I like your eyes, you look away when you pretend not to care❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

GOPAL DIDN'T managed to finish his task last Friday which led to him borrowing a book about territorial disputes instead. The whole school was busy since the sports festival was going to be next week. Most teachers didn't give classes because they were busy for the upcoming event so everyone is basically free to go everywhere they want unless they leave the school, of course. The next training won't be happening until this afternoon so participants were minding their own businesses, waiting for time to pass by.

He scratched his head in annoyance as he didn't have an idea on what he's doing with his work. "I don't know what to write next," the boy complained, earning the attention of his friends on the table with him. "Hmm? Wait, you did not just write that you're going to avoid the dispute and leave the country. Are you trying to persuade people to abandon the country?" Ying's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at Gopal's answer after she read his essay's body.

"What else am I going to do then? I'm no politician, I can't solve economic and territorial problems. That's the government's job," Gopal waved off a hand with an unamused expression. Ying and Yaya could only facepalm at his reply, completely dumbfounded at his loophole. "Haiyah, that's why the word 'if' exists, who knows? Maybe you're going to be a politician someday," Ying explained to the Indian boy who looked like he didn't care a tad bit.

"That's exactly why I'm not going to be a politician, I am bound to be a chef or a detective after all," Gopal proudly announced as he fixed his tie like what a professional figure does to look superior. "Yeah, you can't be a politician. Even you try to avoid your own problems by running away, what more if you try to solve the country's problems," Fang snickered, earning a glare from the older boy.

"I agree with him."

"Aww come on, not you too, Boboiboy," Gopal whined at his dino-capped best friend. Everyone laughed at Gopal, it seems like everyone else agrees at the shadow manipulator's comment. "Fine, I'll try to answer it properly this time, but you guys have to help me," Gopal sighed in defeat, using another clean sheet of paper to rewrite his essay. "Works fine with us," Yaya agreed as both her and Ying offered to lend a hand to him

"The school looks so busy..." Boboiboy mumbled as he folded his arms and used it as a pillow for his chin. His eyes darted towards the school grounds, many stands were being set by some sponsor brands for the upcoming festival. "Wow... are there going to be food stands like last year?" Gopal glanced towards the stands being set up before going back to his work since Ying pointed an incorrect spelling on his paper. "Probably, it's going to be like a fun fair," Fang responded.

They were sitting on a table just outside the school buildings surrounded by trees which blocked out the sunlight from hitting their skins. It was slightly windy so it wasn't that hot for them. The atmosphere of the place was serene and calm. A gust of wind passed which made Boboiboy take off his hat to lay the side of his head against his arm. His hair slightly swayed along the wind, feeling slightly sleepy at the moment.

He felt like he earned a good sleep, he did overwork himself with all the training and hero duty. Before he could close his eyes, a blurry colour of (h/c) can be seen from a certain distance. His eyes lingered at it for a while, studying the figure carefully. The elemental hero could see Y/n talking with a raven haired girl after receiving a book from her. He watched as Y/n bade goodbye to her and soon walked off.

He sighted that she was getting closer to them─only to notice from a nearby table, Amy, one of his classmates who were seen always with the camera-loving girl was sitting there. Y/n sat beside Amy but not before giving her a blissful smile. The blonde girl took out her phone and showed something to Y/n which caused for the future photographer to laugh, which was soon followed by the Caucasian girl.

Boboiboy sat up and placed the palm of his hand on his cheek to support it. He watched the two converse, without him actually noticing what he was doing. His mouth was in an agape, a dreamy look being plastered on his face. Of course, he didn't know how stupid he looked at the moment. He was dazed as he stared at the girl who he thought was a good friend to hang out with. Although he thought that, it was already obvious that he was misunderstanding everything.

As if God favoured her, a gust of wind eventually made its way to them. The wind made their hair sway along with the wind. There was an imaginative slow motion effect as the wind hit her, the strands of her hair flowing along which made him let out an awestruck sigh. The wind loved Y/n and instead of looking horrible with her hair on her face, it made her look rather ethereal in his view.

If his subconscious mind could speak, it would speak of how dreamy Y/n looked for him right now. Weirdly, he never saw her like that before.

Y/n tucked a strand of hair into the back of her ear, leaning away from Amy while letting out a hearty laugh. The elemental hero felt his heart skip a beat and soon after, he gulped. If anyone could see him, they could tell how he was being so obvious. "Pretty..." He suddenly mumbled out of nowhere, catching Gopal off guard. Gopal glanced at him and noticed how he's basically lost in la-la land. The molecular hero noticed that Boboiboy couldn't stray his eyes away from the (h/c) girl.

He snickered, completely forgetting about his work. "Hey, Gopal, stop laughing, you still have to continue th─" Yaya got cutted off once Gopal spoke. "Take a look at Boboiboy," Gopal whispered, pointing a thumb towards the boy sitting beside him. Ying, Yaya and Fang confusingly turned to the elemental hero out of curiosity. With a stupid smile on his face and half-lidded eyes, he was still in a daze.

They glanced to the person that he was staring at and saw that it was the one and only girl whom Gopal would always tease him with. "Well would you look at that," Fang smugly started. "This is new," Yaya giggled as Ying smiled at the scene, finding the situation adorable. "Doesn't she look cute?" Gopal lightly cackled like a maniac. "Yeah..." Boboiboy responded absentmindedly. Everyone else on the table snickered at what they've heard.

"I can't believe he would actually admit this, although he doesn't know what he's saying," Gopal laughed. "Snap him out, he looks like he'll kiss the table soon enough," Ying playfully shook her head. "C'mon, I was having fun watching him look like an idiot," Fang whined lightly, preventing a laugh from erupting. "Haiyah, that's enough, Fang," Ying shook her head at the shadow manipulator. "Aww man, alright," Gopal replied with a defeated tone.

Gopal turned to Boboiboy and once again, a silly idea made its way into his mind. With an evil chuckle he leaned closer to his best friend. Boboiboy still had a dazed smile on his face, not realising what he was doing. "Hey... Boboiboy, I've heard from Amy that Y/n was looking for you," Gopal joked, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "She's looking for me!?" Boboiboy suddenly sat straight, a panicked look on his face.

The elemental hero was tensed and his heart was beating very quickly almost as if he ran a marathon. It was obvious that he looked nervous. Everyone looked at him in amusement. They didn't know the case was this bad. "Nope! Just kidding, but you're hoping that she would, right?" Gopal nudged him with his elbow. "No, I'm just surprised that she would say that because she never did something like that before," Boboiboy immediately denied, crossing his arms.

"How would you know that she never have done that?" Fang asked him in curiosity. "W-well, because I think so," Boboiboy looked away, embracing his inner Solar. Everyone looked at each other with a knowing look before looking back at him. "I never knew you would be the type to deny your crush in someone despite being obvious," Ying tapped her chin. "Obvious?" Boboiboy questioned.

Gopal sighed and shook his head before he placed an arm around his best friend. "Stop denying bro, it's all written in your face that you want her," Gopal pointed a finger to him before they glanced to Y/n. The girl noticed someone staring at her since this time it's basically everyone on their table who's looking at her. Y/n blinked in confusion, a bit weirded out to know that many people were staring at her.

She raised a hand and gave them a tiny and awkward wave before looking back to Amy, hoping that they would look away from her. "Ish, I don't want anyone and I don't own anyone," Boboiboy responded with a serious look on his face. Although inside─he did feel his heartbeat quicken abnormally at the idea of him and the girl ending up together. "Uh-huh yeah, your cheeks says otherwise," Gopal raised an eyebrow, as if challenging him.

"H-huh?" Boboiboy touched his cheeks in confusion, feeling it slightly warm for some reason. "Oh, so he's in the denial stage, but worse," Yaya mumbled out to Ying. "Yeah, I remember being on his place. Still makes me cringe," Ying whispered out to her best friend. "You're still in denial though," Yaya laughed at the time manipulator. "Don't change the topic," Ying facepalmed at her, too embarrassed to talk about her crush which made Yaya giggle.

"Whatever, I'm still not admitting anything. Nothing is there to admit," Boboiboy huffed to himself. "Okay, Tsundere," Gopal laughed out of nowhere. Everyone stared at him in confusion, never hearing that word before. "What? You guys don't watch anime?" Gopal looked at them in surprise. "Anyway, I never knew that you would actually fall for Y/n just because Gopal kept teasing you," Ying spoke in amusement.

"I never fell in love with anyone," Boboiboy groaned despite the fact that his stomach is currently filled with butterflies. "Sure there loverboy, lovergirl is coming over," Fang pointed out to the (h/c) girl who was approaching them. "What!?" Boboiboy shrieked, tensing on his spot, turning to see if Y/n was indeed coming over. Fang didn't lie and Y/n was indeed coming towards their table. As she got closer, Boboiboy's heartbeat quickened.

"Hey, Gopal! I noticed you didn't approach me last Friday so I assumed you're still not done with your task, so...are you?" Y/n started once she was closer. "Oh, I'm not. As you can see, I'm still working on it," Gopal gestured to his work on the table. "Well, then, just so you know, you can still approach me when you want to print it out," Y/n smiled at the Indian boy. "Really? Ah, what a life-saver, thank you, Y/n! You're the best," Gopal cheered out happily.

"No problem, I can just ask the teacher for permission to use the printer since the library is closed for today, they won't mind," Y/n added. 'She's so helpful,' the elemental hero gushed inside his mind. "Well then, I got to go back to the classroom. Amy already went ahead of me," she nodded her head at them. "See you, Ying, Yaya, Gopal, Fang," Y/n turned to each one of them before finishing it. "Boboiboy," she nodded her head at him, being polite as possible.

"Bye, Y/n! Thanks again," Gopal waved them a hand goodbye. "Man, isn't she the best? I wouldn't mind if I would have a crush on her," he suddenly blurted out, alerting everyone on the table. "What?" Boboiboy questioned him blankly, a weird feeling circling inside his stomach. "What, 'what?' You jealous again?" Gopal smirked, nudging his best friend. "You should've not said that," Ying smacked Gopal's head.

"Hey! That hurts"

"No, Ying it's okay─" Yaya pulled her best friend away from the Indian boy. "But, don't say that again in front of us," Yaya suddenly huffed, looking away from him. "Eh? But why?!" Gopal cried while caressing his head in pain. "Well look who's the clueless one now," Fang chuckled smugly at Gopal's obliviousness. "Oh shut up or I'll tell the world that you have a crush on Yi─" Gopal paused seeing a dark aura surround the shadow manipulator.

"You know what? Nevermind!"

"Don't you 'nevermind' us, you still have to finish your work!"

"OH NO, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!"

Boboiboy sweatdropped at the commotion his friends were starting, wanting to erase his existence for a while. But for some reason, after receiving a smile from Y/n, he felt like his whole world got completed.

But who was he to admit that?

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

✎ CHAPTER NINE: GOD'S FAVOURITE

Disclaimer: The illustrations above aren't mine. They belong to their original artists.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 29.2K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
126K 519 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
850K 39.6K 169
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
176K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...