FOURSOME// MAKNAE LINE

By chimynah

Y/n had problems between with her mother so she left away from home in oder to leave the painful life she's l... More

Chapter 1- GANGSTERS
Chapter 2 -TROUBLE
Chapter 4- PROMISE
Chapter 5- SEE YOU SOON
Chapter 6-UNBEARABLE
Chapter 7- I MISS THEM
Chapter 8- TEXT MATE
Chapter 10- NEEDED SOMEONE
Chapter 11- WHO
Chapter 12- FALLING AGAIN
Chapter 13 - CONFESSION
Chapter 14- SOMEDAY
Chapter 15- ONLINE LOVE
Chapter 16- MAFIA'S SPY
Chapter 17- VIRGIN BECOME SAINT
Chapter 18- RED
Chapter 19- SAVE SOMEONE
Chapter 20- CAUGHT THE CRIMINALS
Chapter 20- THEY ALL GREW HOT
Chapter 21- WRONG MATCH
Chapter 22- DADDY TAEHYUNG
Chapter 23- VMIN
Chapter 24- JUNGKOOK'S TURN
Chapter 25-DRUKEN MISTAKE
Chapter 26-HIS STILL MY SAD BOY
Chapter 27- LOVESICK GIRL
Chapter 28- TWO HOT
Chapter 29- REASON
CHAPTER 30- ASSASSIN
Chapter 31- DO IT
Chapter 32- FIGHT
Chapter 33- TEDDY BEAR
Chapter 34-FOURSOME
Chapter 35- VKOOK
Chapter 36- LIPSTICK
Chapter 37- TARGET
Chapter 38- TURN ON
Chapter 39- MISSION FAILED
Chapter 40- PAINFUL TRUTH
Chapter 41- REUNITE
Chapter 42- BE MINE
Chapter 43- MIDNIGHT
Chapter 44- HIS DARK SIDE
Chapter 45- PROPOSAL
Chapter 46- ROSÉ
Chapter 47- BROTHER
Chapter 48- FORCE ME
Chapter 49- BYE KITTEN
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 50- KOOKIE
Chapter 51- DIRTY TALK
Chapter 52- FRIENDS WITH BENIFIT
Chapter 53- SAY IT WRONG
Chapter 54- THE END (? )
FOURSOME THINGY πŸ”žβš οΈ
FOURSOME PART 2πŸ”žπŸ›
~epilogue~

Chapter 3- FIRST KISS

1.9K 71 14
By chimynah

*shit what's up with him?*

" so y/n when was the last time you contact your dad?" Mr. Kim asks, you snap back and analyze what's his asking, you were out of words when he went upper and closer.

everyone was waiting for your response, as you force yourself to speak.

"its.. uhm.. he- didn't." every word your trying to say it gets upper to your sensitive part, sweat releasing from your forehead, a moan could come out any second.

You glared at Jimin to stop but he didn't mind you just continuing his business and yes his the one who's touching you.

"Are you okay y/n?" Taehyung asks, eyebrow up in confused reaction same as the others.

"ya-h im.. fine, he didn't contact ..me.. like about a.. year" you finally finished the sentence as little moan whisper, hoping no one hears.

Jungkook on your left notice and grabs Jimin's hands to stop, your glad that it stops otherwise you cant handle any longer the pleasure his giving.

you don't know why his acting like this, your okay with the other clingy stuff but now its getting dirtier day by day, Jungkook and Taehyung never touch you the way Jimin did.

"I'll go rest in my room I'm not feeling well a bit so excuse me.." you take your chance to escape, walking fast away from him.

"me too" Jimin said, living the others behind, speechless looking each other suspicious and awkward.

you were about to close the door when a sudden hand appears and open it wide for him to go in.

" trying to escape from me baby?" he said walking forward to block you on the wall.

"Jimin why did you do that? why are you lik-"

"shhh" an index finger placed on your mouth to shut it.

"I was just having fun, don't lie I know you enjoyed it" his hands going down tracing to your neck. "I'm the only one who can touch you babe no one else"

"no, stop what your doing what's with the sudden change? " you exclaim, he did not listen just focusing to what he's doing.

"baby girl, its part of growing up, were almost gonna be an adult soon, so how about doing this slowly?" his hands opening your first button shirt as you grab it to stop.

"this is too early, were not something," that's right no label just nicknames, no jokes but feelings.

"then lets be in a relationship, you know I want you badly.." he was about to kissed you but you stop him.

" Jimin I said stop!"

"none of this is happening, how about Jungkook? or Taehyung?"

"so what about them?" he asked.

"were all friends you know that and it'll break everything it'll break our friendship so don't" you held his hands gently giving him the warm, to make sure he understands

" please..."

It wasn't strange how they were protective over you, teasing you, calling you such a flirty nickname, holding your hands, kissing your forehead.

You see it as a sign of friendship when you know its more than that, you know one of them is developing feelings towards you which you wanted to avoid because what if they fight each other just because they like one lost girl.

what will happen to our friendship?

will it remains the same forever? 

* ~ * ~ *

Jimin did not talk to you since last night you rejected him, he didn't even look at you, guess his hurt a little but there is nothing you can do.

you can't be in a relationship to a person who your not in love.

Because there this one guy that you had feelings for.

a man sit right beside you giving you a morning smile.

His smile that makes your heart wild.

His touch making you blush.

The nervousness when his around, craziness you hold inside.

The one you see him as a friend but you wanted more than that.

You hid this kind of feelings, not to be more revealing.

His the one you want, the one you like.

Jimin wants me but I want him.

Your arranging things in your locker, getting ready for the next afternoon class, then a spoiled brat smashed your locker harshly. your just chill not wanting to make such a fight, it'll waste a time.

"You bitch, what did you do to my friend Ryan?"

You rolled your eyes not answering, just stay silent enough to higher her anger.

"Answer!" her voice getting everyone's attention.

"I'm sorry who?" simple as that savage like a cat.

"Ryan the one I ordered to slap your ass" she laugh along with her friends feeling the queen of victory.

"He'll be dead by now if he would come back" you check your nails being sassy.

"You don't get it, I told him to do that so you would step away from my future husband"

A lot of girls has a crush on Jimin, Jungkook mostly to Taehyung which you don't want any of them to touch him.

You look at the girl with disgust, on how she's calling them future husband when there is no chance.

"Keep dreaming and I'll slap your face for you to wake up" you fixed her hair trying to be cool, her heat of anger was ready burst out of you.

You went closer and pulls her ear "None of them are yours because they belong to me " words sharp as knife that made a wound bleeding on her hearing.

you smiled knowing she got pissed, a hand fly in the sky ready to slap you but someone stopped her by holding at her wrist ready to twist it.

"Have you forgotten the rules?! no should touch y/n!!" he face the whole audience and bend the girls arm till it'll break.

"Ouuuch!" she yelp in pain Jimin let go of her, grabbing you away of their sight.

"stay away from those brats" he said and was about to leave.

"Jimin?" You call out his name as he looks back "thanks" you smiled then he turns away.

You felt a bit guilty maybe your too harsh to him last time, but when you saw someone approaching you, you're guilt sweep away with a melted heart.

Taehyung wave's at you, asking if your okay, you just nod and planning to say something.

"uhm.. I have something to say.." you said in a nervous way, hiding you pink checks.

you wanted to do the first move before someone owns him.

"Okay what is it?"

"I think I like you"

easy as that, finally words coming out from your mouth, heart beat increasing.

Taehyung eyes widen of the sudden confession. why not, tell him today so that you could have him now and forever.

"I know I'm crazy, its juts..." hands become sweaty wondering if he'll reject you.

he chuckled at your cuteness, then held your hands, eyes attaching to his.

" I also like you babe"

at that moment you can't catch your breath when your heart was going to explode.

After he said that your world become silent.

"wait.. you mean" you wanted to wake from that reality, wanting to confirm on what you've just heard.

then he kissed you cheeks softly and that's just worst as ever. you thought your going to die when he spoke again.

"I like you long time ago silly"

you hid you're self at your palm, hiding the fact that you red as a tomato.

"I'll see you later.. I have something to get at my locker first" he pats your head leaving you behind without knowing your screaming inside and blushing too much.

you watch his figure walking behind from you but that spoiled brat wouldn't stop, you found her flirting to Taehyung, Jimin told you to stay away and there you are, going back to choke her.

You went there, eyes death staring at you,

"Tae, can we meet at my favorite spot?" you said while holding his hands obviously your trying to make her jealous.

you meant at the garden area at school, it was your favorite because of the fresh wind that freshens your mind and beautiful view relaxing to see.

"sure, after class I'll be there" he said.

You stare back at the girl who's been wanting you to stay out, instead you stuck your tounge out feeling that you won

* ~ * ~ *

Class is done, excitement trembling on your nerves as you excitedly walk heading through the garden, your head was facing down watching you feet walking weirdly.

You froze at your spot when a man appear in front of you.

His not facing you but watching behind.

nervousness stopped you from looking up, you don't wanna see his face it'll make you go crazier, your heart will melt.

You only witness his shoes and blue jacket which you know who you expected to be.

You decided something stupid, something crazy so all this nervous feeling will be over

or so you thought.

You closed your eyes telling yourself you can do it, you turn him to face you, you didn't even see his face.

and kissed his lips directly, the man in front of you widen his eyes but kissed you back, your hands crawling to his hair while his hands are on your waist pulling you closer to make the kiss deeper.

lips moving sync.

eyes are stayed close.

you didn't notice two men was watching you as you kiss someone else.

'cough, cough' Jimin coughing awkwardly trying to stop the incident, his confuse of why and a little jealous.

"y/n?" a dark voice coming from your side.

you stopped and lean back when you realize your kissing

Jungkook

Jungkook giving you same reaction on why you kissed him.

You faced the two men, reveling a jealous Jimin and one sad Taehyung.

You couldn't even know where to start explaining, you thought Jungkook is Taehyung because his wearing the same jacket where Taehyung's wearing this afternoon.

you come to realization that they switch jackets all the time, they always do.

you curse your self not liking what you just did, wondering if what would Taehyung thinks of you.

All your feeling was

embarrassment

regret

stupid

many things are on your head, finding a perfect excuse to escape this misunderstanding.

"Tae, let me explain" you go near him but he steps away from you.

"you lied to me" his eyes full of tears, the kiss scene reflecting again and again.

"No I didn't, this was an accident I thought Jungkook was you but.." you try your best to be truthful, avoiding the gaze of Jimin, a confused Jungkook who has been Jungshook not knowing what the hell is happening.

" really? how come?" Taehyung looking down of disappointment.

"Jungkook was wearing your jacket and I was stupid enough not to look at him before kissing, I'm so sorry really sorry, the thing that I told you wasn't a lie trust me..." you hoped he will.

"how dare you cheat on my tae tae, why would he trust you" the girl you hated the most appeared. you ignore her just starting at Taehyung waiting for him to forgive you.

but he run off, secretly burst in tears.

hiding away from you.

He felt betrayed that feed him lies.

Jungkook rushing his way to follow Taehyung.

the girl was going to say something to make you feel more measurable but Jimin shuts her.

" shut up and get lost" Jimin ordered pushing that girl away.

you felt awful, hatred to your self, you imagined the hurtful Taehyung who is fragile a soft kind hearted man that you liked was hurt because of you.

Jimin went closer, as you ready yourself to hear him shout, asking questions. but instead you felt a warm hug,

he pulled you to him, to cry on his chest as you did, he pats you back up and down not saying a single word just being a supported friend comforting beside you.

"its fine, don't cry you look like a baby" he tease copying you on what you've said to him last time.

You hug him tighter and cry even harder. 

* ~ * ~ *
A/n:

I was thinking about Taehyung and
Jungkook exchanging jacket
together at the love you self tour.

Sorry if I ever disspoint you
But there's a lot of things are going to
Happen. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 20
Bangtan all fell in love with one girl. Just one. Some loved her romantically and some loved her a way a brother would for his younger sister. The g...
43.1K 2.5K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
30.5K 683 23
Y/N: how ca you do this to me, i gave you my heart V (crying) Tae: haha, who want to love a girl like you... i never loved you.. i made a bet ...
Rain By NaNa A.

Fanfiction

647 59 12
Y/n comes back home to heal her emotional trauma from living out in the states with her ex. While healing she decides to reconcile with an old friend...