~Helluva Boss : Beelezbub~

By Cyrilwolf

So this is definitely a tale where I want to experience something, since we met the Lord of lust, I thought t... More

~Chapter 1 : A Joyride~
~Chapter 2 : Lost in the Sweet Seas~
~Chapter 3 : Welcome to CandyLand~
~Chapter 5 : Think He Saw~
~Chapter 6 : Undercovering~
~Chapter 7 : The Dark Secret~
~Chapter 8 : Truth Comes Out~
~Chapter 9 : Escaped~

~Chapter 4 : Meet the Bug Queen~

256 4 0
By Cyrilwolf

~The three imps walked downtown, seeing all the candy shops, and more Gluttony imps passing by, and flying above, Blitzo still looks around the areas, Millie smiles, while Moxxie still stays behind them, lowering his head down still, glaring at the Gluttony imps, refusing the take the candy from them, the gluttony imp still stare at them, intensely, as they smile with their friendly faces, waving and welcoming them all around, they of course wave back, they then walked down a bridge, Moxxie looks below to see some Gluttony imps, sitting and enjoying the river, Moxxie rolls his eyes and kept moving, just until they made it to another area of the town, they then were greeted with some Gluttony imps.~

Gluttony imp 1# : Why hello there! would you like some of our free sample candy!

Gluttony imp 2# It is worth dying for!

They smiled at them, which still freaks Moxxie out.

Blitzo : Oh yeah, sure I'll have some.

He picks out some for his own, and Millie does the same, they tasted the candy, which it was really good, they both do love it, But Moxxie refuses to take the candy still.

Gluttony Imp 1# : Wow, this is amazing! I Can't believe we're meeting Imps from another ring, this is exciting!

Millie : Oh, and How did you know we're not from here?

She questioned to the Gluttony imp.

Gluttony Imp 2# : Everyone has been spending rumors about you three, they were pretty excited to see we got someone like you here!

Gluttony Imp 3# : Exactly, so welcome! Feel free to explore wherever you like!

Blitzo : Thanks.

They left, leaving the Gluttony imps to get back to their business work, they are starting to still get notice, they gossip, and were excited, watching them as they pass by, then suddenly, two insect demons walked up to them, they were candy coated, colors representing them on each candy, one has colors relating to candy corns, and the other with colors like cotton candy, they wear fancy outfits, and different types of wings, the three imps stare at the different insect demons, far different from the ones they saw the whole time.

Insect demon 2# : Hello, please excuse us for coming up to you like this, but we were sent to find you three.

The candy corn colored Insect demon said.

Insect demon 3# : You are all transported to the house of Beelzebub, therefore you come with us, as Beelzebub herself awaits for your arrival.

The cotton candy Insect demon said, this statement alerted Moxxie as he backs up

Blitzo : Wow really? Well then, i guess we grabbed enough attention after all.

Millie : For what reason does this "Beelzebub" want from us?

Moxxie : Oh no, Uhh, hey, actually, me and my friends would love to come by for Miss Beelzebub here, but we're not interested for the moment, we're just about to leave.

As he pulls both Blitz and Millie away from the Insect demons, another one flew behind him, stopping him from going anything, Moxxie turns to see the taffy colored Insect, as she was staring at the three of them, the insects looked at each other and to them again, before one by one carried them, they flew off to the air, while they hold each three with them, flying higher to the sky, Moxxie tries to get one of them off him, but the grip was unbearable to try and make her let go.

The insect demons buzz around the clouds, heading down north of the town, after what seems to be almost a few minutes, they made it down to a large castle nearby, the insect demons landed down, letting go of the three imps of the front view of the candy-covered castle, the three imps caught their eyes on the view, astonished, But Moxxie stays behind of  Millie and Blitzo, the the giant double-doors opened, as the other insect demons opened each of them apart, after that, someone comes out from the dark, as the spider legs walked forward, outside of the castle, the light shines through the figure, revealing the pastel colors, and the full appearance, that was when they were greeted by the view of the Bug Monster, as she walks up to him, with a comfortably sweet smile on her face, her eyes stare at them as she got close to them.

??? : Well Hello! I thought we have some new faces here!

She said as her antennas were raised up a little, still smiles, Moxxie still hides, aware to what this bug monster is.

??? : Now this is such a wonderful surprise, never thought we'd have new incomers in our town! Allow me to introduce myself before i start rambling out my words! I'm Beelzebub, but, do please call me Bee for short!

Blitzo : Wow, I mean, wasn't expecting this, uhh, hey, Very nice to meet ya, I'm Blitz, and this is Millie, and that's-

Moxxie quickly covers his mouth, interrupting him before he could say his name, Moxxie looks up to Bee, her head tilts a little in confusion from that action.

Moxxie : Uhh...Ehehe..S-Sorry, what he meant to say was...My name is..."Billy" *Smiles nervously*

Blitz and Millie were not understanding why Moxxie said that, bewildered by his sudden move, Beelezbub smiles and nods.

Beelezbub : Well, It's lovely to meet you all! Since you are all here now, I've planned something very special for you during your visit, Why don't we come inside the castle, and we can all relax and enjoy while we can!

Millie : Oh really, that..would be nice.

Moxxie : Millie! No!

Beelzebub : Great! Let's get inside shall we?

Beelzebub led the Imps inside the castle, the two insect demons closes the double-doors as we got inside, They then enter inside the main room, where where was a lot of Candy all over the walls, antiques, vases, and furniture, with many portraits, and a chandler in the middle of the tall roof, the three imps wander around the main room, As Beelzebub looks at them, smiling still, her legs tapped on the shiny floor, she giggles and turns around.

Beelzebub : See anything you like here? I do hope you're enjoying the view of my home, I put in so much care here, so does my loyal servants and helpers around too.

Blitzo : Yeah, it's really nice here, and smells fruity in here.

Beelzebub : Well, speaking of that, let's go upstairs, you must be really hungry after a long trip to here.

She leads them upstairs to the 2nd floor, Moxxie still stares down, seeing the other insect demons, noticing their expressions changes slightly, with a more intense face, like if they were examining him from the distance, he gulps and kept moving, they made it up to the 2nd floor, Beelzebub walks over to the lounge room, where they are many luxurious comfy salmon colored seats prepare for them to sit in, the Insect demons in waitress uniforms finishing touching up and dusting as they heard Beelzebub come in, they stopped and bowed to her.

Beelzebub : Come sit, make yourselves comfortable!

They pick out their seats and sat down, as they did, two waitresses stepped out of the room as Beelzebub orders them to do so, she sat down on her seat in the middle of the room, given to her size, she was much bigger, leaving the three imps be a lot smaller than person, she has her hands together and looks at them once more.

Beelzebub : So, since we're now going to be enjoying our time alone, I like to get to know you three a little more! So tell me about yourselves, about your home, your hobbies, any type of cultural or what you do most of your time

Blitzo : W-Well this nothing too special for us, we're just usual Imps from the Pride ring, and we're just bounty hunters to assassinate people on earth.

Millie : Yep, and it's basically our daily life job!

Beelzebub : Fascinating, Pride Imp that kill mortals from the Mortal realm, wasn't expecting such a thing, but it'll do, anyway, anything else?

Blitzo : You could say that me and my crew here are known a lot back home, we're like, kinda popular, well, to our standards really.

Moxxie : Seriously Sir..

Beelzebub Nods, listening to what Blitz has to say, all about him and other other's hobbies, job occupation, and many more, while Blitz was still rambling, Beelzebub then got distracted as she then stared at them, but not in her usual staring, her hearing then turns to muffling, she looks down to them, her eyes slowly widen up, one of her eyes twitch, slowly showing her teeth, as one drip of her colorful drool kinda shows, but she quickly shakes her head and goes back to her original position.

Blitzo : And that's what happens if you mess with a man eating ice cream.

Beelzebub : ..O-Oh, yes, very interesting story there, quite creative. *She giggles*

Blitzo : Well, it's more of a lesson advice than really a story, that literally happened while i was just trying to have a normal day, seems likes i can't now, can I?..

Beelzebub : It's a harsh world out there indeed, but anyways, you three hungry?

Millie : ..Uhh..Y-Yeah actually, we didn't eat breakfast this morning, what do you have?

Beelzebub : Well, I have all my specialties coming right up!

she then claps her hands three times, after that, not even a second, the door opens as two waitresses flew inside, they fly over to Beelzebub and the three imps as they sat down tea and a bowl of candy.

Beelzebub : Thank you very much girls, you're both dismissed, try to see what's cooking in the kitchen for tonight's dinner.

They bowed and left the room, the three of them looked at the table, seeing three sets of teacups, with sweet tea already inside, chocolate syrup with sugarcubes and marshmallows, and a candy bowl, with bits of handful candy in many colors inside a skull-like bowl, strangely the size of a normal skull, Moxxie looks at it, as it was like staring at him with it's empty eyes.

Beelzebub : I have some appetizers for you to enjoy, it's my "special" candy my beloved people created with the topnotch ingredients to make it unbearable to resist the glorious tasty flavors, go no, you can try some.

Blitz and Millie tried out the candy, and after that, it was just like Bee said, it is unbearable to refuse the delicious juicy taste, they were surprised to how good it was, way better than the ones back home, Moxxie watched as they ate the candy.

Millie : Wow, you weren't kidding, this IS good!

Blitzo : Yeah how did you make something like this? This is even better than the jelly beans i had last week.

Beelzebub : There's always a thing where we don't reveal our secret to create our sweets, but i can tell you one thing, it's made with love.

Millie : Aww, that's very sweet right there, I mean you should really ship these to any other Rings, i mean some people out there would love to try this!

Beelzebub : Hehe, I wish, but it's not really that easy to just send in my work to other Rings, just to try them out and sell them.

She then notices Moxxie still sitting there, not even touching or trying out the candy, and even the tea is still full, Beelzebub scents something off with him, so she spoke to him.

Beelzebub : Hey, it's something wrong? You haven't touched your tea, or the candy yet.

Moxxie was caught by her attention.

Moxxie : H-Huh?..Ehh, no, I'm just not hungry at the moment, not in the mood for sweets.

Beelzebub : What? *Laughs* That's the most silliest thing I've ever heard, no one can resist anything i make.

Moxxie : Yeah well, I'm just not a type of person to have something like this.

Beelzebub : Oh come on, don't be such a downer, the reason you don't like it, it's because you haven't tasted it, you'll never know unless you try it.

She picks out one piece out of the bowl, and hands it over to him.

Beelzebub : Here you go! just take a bite, one small tiny bite.

Moxxie backs away and pushes her hand away.

Moxxie : Hey! Miss..Bee, I said I Don't want any.

Beelzebub was confused and still pushes her hand further to him, but Moxxie growls and slaps her hand off, causing the one candy to bounce around the room, and even hitting the portrait behind them, nearly falling off from the wall, The others were startled, Moxxie looks around, he calms down, realizing what he did, he reacts quickly to avoid any sort of argument.

Moxxie : I...Need to get to get..some air.

He then leaves the room as fast of he could, leaving the other behind, Beelzebub was dismayed by that, wondering what was all that about, Blitzo and Millie were stunned, but kinda embarrassed that happened, Beelzebub turns to them, in now a room of silence.

Beelzebub : ...Well, Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. *She chuckles a little*

Blitzo : Oh my god...*Facepalms*

Millie : Uhh..M-Miss Beelzebub, We're very sorry about that, we don't know what came over to him, it's been like this ever since we got here, and we'll not sure why.

Beelzebub : It's okay, you don't have to apologize, I completely understand, sometimes people are like this, and I can't force someone to do something all the time, we're just different.

Blitzo : ...Yeah, true, but still, that was such a douche mood he did, I should probably go have a chat with him.

He tries to get out of his seat, but Beelzebub has her hand onto him, pushing her down gently.

Beelzebub : Oh no no no, Then that'll make the situation a little more worse, the best thing to do is to just let your friend cool down, I'm sure he's just having a tough time, he'll come around.

Blitzo : ...Hmm..I guess you're right..

Beelzebub then saw the portrait leaning low on the wall, she stand up and goes to fix it, she positions the portrait back to it's original angle, wiping off the dust on it, Blitz and Millie turned to her as she fixes up the portrait, they noticed something, on the portrait has her on it, but on the picture were six others that were familiar, the six other lords of Hell's Rings.

Blitzo : Hey, isn't that Lucifer right there?

Millie : And is that also Asmodeus there too?

They pointed out the portrait to Beelzebub, she looks over.

Beelzebub : Oh yes! certainly, isn't it lovely, it's me with the others, we took that over decades ago, it was such a nice photo, I've always loved it.

Blitzo : Yeah, I can see you guys are happy on it.

Beelzebub : Yeah!....Real...Happy..w-we did..Had...good times...

Just after saying her sentence, her smile slowly turns down, she started to look down as her eyes stare below, her expression was a little different, more weary and sorrowful on her face, her wings and antennas lowered too, the two imps saw her change of expression, wondering why the sudden change from before to after.

Blitzo : Hey, You okay back there?

Her head raises up again quickly, she turns to them.

Beelzebub : Oh! It's nothing! I was just, well, thinking, you know how lords are with taking care of their own rings, and well, hadn't seen each other lately, my friends are the purest in the underworld, known for their greatest actions and sins, and for me, well, let's say I'm always the little sister of the bunch.

She chuckles a little, something was a little off for her, she seems happy and bubbly in the beginning, it seems like she's now forcing her emotion to hide her true feelings, Blitz and Millie looked at each other, and then looked back at her.

Millie : Oh..Well, if it's alright to ask, what happened between you and the others?

Beelzebub looks at her, a little nervous to answer, but she sighs and force a smile again.

Beelzebub : Centuries ago, me and the others were inseparable, we made a great bunch together, and all of us enjoyed sticking with each other, but..the problem was..they don't take me seriously, they tease me a lot, because of my...well..my environment, and my creations, they didn't pay any attention to what I do, the others we use to stick together, but time flies fast, we all have different types of relationships, for example, Asmodeus always likes to tease and make fun of me, kidding me around a lot like a child, he was always like this, always such a bully, Mammon likes to treat me like a little sister, while the others and I have just a neutral act, nothing too special, But, while the others are rarely allowed, Lucifer was there when he knew about my problems, he was like a father to me, unlike my..Actual father, He always tells me this phase, you can't forget them, but they forget you...I always remember that open, above all that, I was always the little sister to them...it's been...hard..when you feel like you beneath them.

She rubs her eyes, still down by remembering the experience of feeling she doesn't belong or, feels she's not wanted, Millie and Blitz felt a little uneasy, and kinda worried by her mood, still wondering her sadness almost building up, Beelzebub stops and looks at them.

Beelzebub : Now, enough talk, let's continue what we'll here for.

She comes back to her seat, going into her original character as she sips on her tea, Millie and Blitz looked at her, and they kinda did to the same, they still think about what happened, but Beelzebub insists to continue enjoying the time, and so they did the same, Millie looks over to the seat Moxxie was in, starting to wonder where he could've have gone to, but in the same time, takes her impatience.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 775 21
***THIS STORY IS NOT COMPLETE. I AM TAKING A MENTAL HEALTH BREAK*** Welcome to the arduous life of Y/N, a particularly strange teenage Hellhound with...
452K 12.6K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
15.2K 347 14
Twin Demons, half imps and half embodiment of the Sin Greed. Greedo and Avarice, twin son and daughter of Mammon, the Embodiment and King of Greed. T...
863 14 6
Follow the story of (Y/N), an average Hellhound/Incubus hybrid living an average life in hell. That is until his life becomes a chaotic roller coaste...