Kalos Academy

By Amourshipper_Pikachu

Cover made by @Japjot25 Hello everyone. so I am a huge amourshipper and after reading a lot of stories here o... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

904 37 145
By Amourshipper_Pikachu

A/n: So I will give camel Yveltal but not for too long so no need to worry.
And wow this story is already on #3 in camel.

3rd person pov:

It was a bright sunny morning in kalos region and we can see a certain animal from desert is planning something in his pea sized brain.

🐫 pov:

Ok, now it's time to fly my drone to Serena's window to see what she is doing, hopefully she is changing. If I can record it then I can blackmail her to date me. I was planning this out whole night Yesterday.

I flew the drone over to Serena's window, and lucky she left the window open so I could see inside 'oh yeah, here comes the jackpot' I thought to myself. But what I next saw shattered my heart into million pieces, she was laying on her bed on the top of a guy. When I looked closely I recognized the guy. He is that Ketchum boy who's Pikachu sweeped my whole team as if my pokemon are a piece of shit and almost killed my dad Lysander during the Kalos crisis.

Now I was furious.

But before I could bring back the drone I saw a yellow flash and I lost connection to my drone. I looked outside my window to where Serena's backyard was and saw the same yellow rat glaring at me with its cheeks sparking with electricity. I backed up in fear.

I have to ask mom and dad for more help. Dad told me his team had recently caught yveltal, that bacon bird will surely be a huge help to beat that ketchup boy.

3rd person pov: In Serena's room...

Serena’s mother returned to their house in the morning and when she went to woke up Serena she saw her sleeping with Ash. A sly smile appeared on her face, she took a photo of them on her pokephone and left the room to make breakfast.

A few minutes later Serena woke up and saw she was sleeping with Ash and he was holding her tightly. She blushed furiously and carefully released herself Ash’s grip. She went to the kitchen and greeted her mom

Serena: morning mom

Grace: morning Serena, so when I am becoming a grandmother? she asked with a smirk.

Serena: what! Why are you asking that?

Grace: may be because of this... she showed the photo. Serena's face become red.

At that moment Ash came downstairs and asked

Ash: hey Sere why you face is so red?? Btw I had my best sleep last night, it felt like I was holding something very soft and that thing smelt really nice.

Hearing that Grace brust out laughing. But suddenly Serena received a call from her mentor Palermo.

'What this old hag wants now' Serena thought. She received the call.

Palermo: SERENA HOW DARE YOU REJECTED MY SON CAMEL- I MEAN CALEM. She barked.

Serena: BECAUSE YOUR SON IS AN ASSHOLE AND I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE.

Palermo: Ok then how about a battle between my son and the boy you like. If  my son wins then you have to date him.

Serena: ' I know my Ashy can beat the shit out of that animal ' she thought and said " Fine but if Ash wins you have to leave the showcase committee forever.

Palermo: deal. And she cut the call.

Serena had recorded the whole conversation as a proof.

Then she returned to Ash.

Serena: Ashy you have a  challenge today and you have to win this.

Ash: ofc Sere.

Time skip to Ash and camel's battle....

Camel goes to his trainer's box. He has a
overconfident stupid smirk on his face.

The stadium was so much crowded because of many stupid fangirls and fanboys. They were holding many banners in which they wrote " Go Alolan champion, kick the camel's ass and show him the way to desert."

Serena, Diantha, professor Marvelous, Palermo, Yellow, Grace and the other professors were in the VIP box to watch the battle.

When camel came out only few team flare members who were in disguise were cheering for him.

Then Ash came out of his trainer's box and the crowd went berserk. Some stupid fangirls were shouting things like 'marry me' , 'be my boyfriend' and some were busy with their own dirty thoughts. Which clearly made Serena jealous.

Then Ash  and camel's eyes met.

Camel: Be ready to lose your fame knowing, today you won't be lucky like the last time.

Ash: What do you by the last time? Have we battled before??

Camel: we battled in kalos league 2 years ago, how can you forget that?

Ash: then you must have lost badly. I only remember those who gave me a proper challenge.

The crowd started laughing.

Camel: why you pathetic.

Announcer: from the red side we have our strongest elite four Camel Xavier ( Camel glared at him but he didn’t give any shit ) and from the green side we have the youngest champion ever Ash Ketchum.

Crowd started cheering for Ash.

Refree: trainer's please bring out your pokemon.

Ash: I choose you. Ash threw a Pokeball and a machamp came out.

Camel: this will be easy, Go Meowstic. A male meowstic appeared on the battle field from camel's pokeball.

Refree: Battle begin.

Camel: use psychic

Ash: take it

The psychic attack hit machamp but nothing happened. Everyone was shocked only Yellow was smiling.

Camel: WHAT THE HELL! use shadow ball

Ash: take it again

Again nothing happened. Camel gritted his teeth in anger.

Camel: hey why your pathetic pokemon doesn't getting any damage.

Ash become angry because Camel insulted his pokemon.

Ash: end this with your most powerful dark pulse.

Many thought it was impossible but to everyone's surprise machamp fired a huge dark pulse. It hit meowstic head on and dust appeared on the field.

Camel: hey you must have drugged your pokemon, it's impossible for machamp to survive psychic and use dark pulse.

Ash didn't say anything.

When the dust cleared and everyone saw a knocked out meowstic but there was a huge Zoroark in the place of machamp.

In the VIP Box...

All of them were speechless.

Yellow: I knew it.

Professor Marvelous: Marvelous that was a  great strategy.

Others were only able to say: WOW.

Back to battlefield ....

Refree: Meowstic is unable to battle. Send out your next pokemon.

Camel: Go Chesnaught. An average sized Chesnaught appeared on the battlefield.

Ash: return Zoroark you did great.
Let's make it a grass type battle. Decidueye I choose you.
The arrow quil pokemon appeared on the  battlefield. Many alolans cheered seeing one of their native pokemon.

Refree: Battle begin

Camel: use energy ball.

But Decidueye easily dodged it.

Ash: use spirit shackle.

Decidueye threw one of it's quil at Chesnaught and it hit on Chesnaught's shadow.

Camel started laughing like an idiot.
Camel: haha your pokemon are so much pathetic that they can't even hit the target properly. Chesnaught use superpower.

Chesnaught prepared the attack but he wasn't able to move. Now Camel had horrified expression.

Ash: finish it with brave bird.

Camel: use spiky shield.

Decidueye took some damage but was fine and Chesnaught fainted from the 4x super effective hit.

Refree: Chesnaught is unable to battle. Send your next pokemon.

Ash: Swampert I choose you.

Camel: Go Electrivire.

Many people were confused why Camel chose an electric type against a ground type. They thought he may have some strategy.

Refree: Battle begin

Camel: use Thunderbolt.

Ash didn't even say anything. Swampert took the hit and nothing happened.

Camel: now what trick you are playing idiot. How can a water type survive a Thunderbolt.

Announcer: looks like Camel don’t know that Swampert is a part ground type so it's immuned to electric hahaha....

Everyone started laughing on Camel.

This was the moment he knew he f*cked up.

Ash: use earthquake

The super effective hit one shotted the electrivire.

The next battle was between Ash’s Dragonite and camel's noivern, in  which Dragonite easily beat the kalosian dragon with a powerful Draco meteor.

In the next round...

Ash: Charizard I choose you. A huge Charizard landed on the battlefield with an earth shattering roar.

Camel was scared but didn't show it.

Camel: your Charizard may be big but it can't defeat mine. Go Charizard.

A small Charizard appeared and it was only the same height as camel.

Now Ash’s Charizard was rolling on the ground because of laughing.

Camel: this is not all. Mega evolve.

Camel's Charizard mega evolved into Y form and grew in height but it was still 2 feet shorter than Ash’s normal Charizard. Now everyone is laughing on Camel.

Camel: use dragon claw.

Ash: grab him.

Ash’s Charizard grabbed Camel's by it neck.

Ash: now use seismic toss.

Ash’s Charizard used seismic toss and dust appeared. When the dust cleared camel's Charizard was unconscious in a middle of huge crater reverted back  to its original form.

Refree: camel's Charizard is unable to battle. Camel send your last pokemon.

Camel: HEY PATHETIC CHAMPION NOW I WILL SHOW YOUR TRUE PLACE. GO YVELTAL.

The destruction pokemon appeared in the battlefield.

Ash was going send his legend slayer Pikachu but but Mewtwo spoke telepathically

Mewtwo: Ash I want to battle this one.

Ash: Ok then. Mewtwo I choose you.

Mewtwo emerged from Ash’s shadow.

Camel: it's a psychic type so I can still beat you easily .

Mewtwo: we will see about that pathetic human. Then Mewtwo transformed into his mega X form.

Camel: use dark pulse

Ash: Mewtwo used protect. Then hit him with a focus blast and ice beam back to back.

Camel's eyes widened.

Camel: YVELTAL GET OUT OF THERE.

But it was too late and yveltal got hit and fainted.

Refree: yv-veltal i-is un-unable to battle.  The winner of this match is Ash Ketchum.

The crowd cheered.

Camel was now on his knees on verge of crying. He was going to return yveltal but Mewtwo teleported in front of him and snatched yveltal's pokeball.

Mewtwo: YOU DON'T DESERVE A POWERFUL LEGENDARY LIKE HIM PATHETIC HUMAN. Mewtwo said in a demonic voice.

Now Camel peed in his pants. (LMAO)

Mewtwo saw this.

Mewtwo: eww just how much disgusting you are. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

Camel run towards a nearest pokemon center crying.

Mewtwo destroyed the pokeball and freed yveltal. Yveltal thanked Mewtwo and left.

A/n: So how was the character.
Did I humiliated Camel too much??
See you all in the next chapter.
Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

139K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
381K 11.6K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
516K 18.6K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
333K 13K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။