𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢...

By ChampagneMamixx

" Won't you listen to your heart, baby I can hear your heart crying out for me (girl it's crying out for me) ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/n
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Last Thing.

Chapter 39

3.4K 132 27
By ChampagneMamixx

I walked into the dark house with Sairè asleep on my chest and Milan holding onto my waist which was very uncomfortable but I didn't dare interfere knowing this was comfortable for her.

I was beyond pissed about everything that happened at dinner. I know knew it was best for me to just stay out of everybody's way.

Anytime I tried to be cordial and put the drama to the side it always got thrown back in my face. It never failed to go to shit.

"Come on, let's get y'all in the bed." I spoke to the kids knowing they weren't really listening since they both were really tired and worn out.

As we began to walk up the stairs I saw a dark figure sitting on the couch staring at us. I froze— thinking the worst.

I grabbed Milan's hand and quickly attempted to head for the door but I guess Milan grew alert, she turned her head and looked to the person and  let out a ear piercing scream.

"AHHHH!"

The unknown person jumped up and cut on the light "It's me! Chill, calm down baby. It's me," Symir said with his hands thrown up in surrender.

From all the yelling that just occurred in the matter of seconds Sairè began to scream.

I literally had tears streaming down my cheeks. Me and both the kids were shaken up. "Symir what the fuck!" I screamed while rubbing Sairè's back.

"I'm sorry ma. Ian mean to scare y'all... come hea' baby." He said to Milan with his arms open.

She looked up to me almost as if she were asking permission to hug her own father. I gave her a weak smile letting her know it was okay.

I watched as she slowly walked over to Symir and let him lift her and hug onto her small body tight. He kissed her temple "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." She said lowly with a sniffle.

Symir looked up to me and smiled faintly but I didn't do the same. I just stared at him plainly. No emotion whatsoever. I just he sensed that pretty quickly and went to reach for Sairè who hesitated as well.

"It's okay baby, go to dada." I tried to assure him everything was fine now, knowing he was shaken up. My baby was really smart and alert.

Finally Symir had both kids in his arms and began to kiss all over both of their faces. "Daddy so sorry.. I'm so sorry. I promise I won't ever do nothing to hurt or scare y'all ever again, okay?"

Milan nodded and moved her head closer to his chest "You promise?"

"I promise, princess. I'll never ever do it again."

I mentally rolled my eyes not believing a word he said. I was way past fed up, tired of all the lies and everything else negative that was surrounding me and mines.

"Damn.. I love y'all so much." He told them before making eye contact with me.

"Bring them upstairs so I can get them ready for bed.. it's late." I said very low not having much energy for anything. Symir nodded and I rubbed my belly comfortably and made my way upstairs to my bedroom.

Once I entered the cool room and took off my dark blue crocs putting them up in my closet.

"Come on, dada. You gotta sleep in yo own bed tonight son." I told Sairè as I just finished putting a fresh pamper on him.

He started to whine and moving around in my arms. "Noo! Dada no!"

I chuckled shaking my head at my twin. My baby was getting so big, now it was about to be another baby in the house. I knew I had to tighten up and become the family man I've been tryna be.

But for some reason I felt as though the devil wouldn't let go of the tight grip he had on me.

Just as I was about to lay Sairè in his crib I heard footsteps approach his bedroom door. I turned my head and there was Milan rubbing her eyes and Taymari holding onto her stomach with discomfort covering her face.

I frowned "You good mama?"

"I'm fine.. we just came to say Goodnight to my son," she responded and I forced myself to not say something back, which I normally would do because I had to make shit right with her.

But she knew how bad that pissed me off, when she referred to the kids just as her's.

"Goodnight dada. Love you." Milan said kissing his cheek causing him to start laughing dramatically.

Taymari slowly made her way over trying her hardest to remain with a smile on her face I instantly saw through it though.

She lifted him up slightly and pecked his lips "Mommy loves you so much, boo." I followed behind her saying my own Goodnight to Sairè.

We did the same with Milan before I trailed behind Tay into our bedroom. I watched as she sat on the edge of the bed placing a hand rubbing on her swollen belly.

"Can we talk? Please.." I started

"Is that not what we're doing?" She asked sarcastically.

I smacked my lips "Can you stop. I been missing you Tay.. I'm sorry baby, I'm so fucking sorry man. I don't know why I be spazzing out like that but I swear I'll never do it again, Tay. I- I just miss you baby, I miss us."

Being away from her and our kids for these past few days really took a toll on me. Had me realizing I was putting not only her but the kids through nothing but stress. I knew deep down Boogie deserved more-she deserved better but I just couldn't and wouldn't let her go. I needed her. I needed them.

"Is that all, drac?" I knew she was unconvinced and she had every right to be.

"- because if so, I already forgave you. Can I go to sleep now? I had a long day and I'm tired."

I sighed knowing this shit wouldn't be easy at all.

"Yeah.. imma go sleep in the guest room or something." I said hoping she'd tell me it was okay for me sleep in here.

She didn't say anything as she slowly got under the covers and adjusted her self comfortably.

I moved around the room, getting me some clothes out of the dresser.

"Symir?" I turned to look at her over my shoulder seeing her eyes shut tight.

"Yes mama?"

There was a good minutes of silence before she spoke again "..Did you cheat on me?"

I quickly went to her bedside and grabbed her hand shaking my head "Hell no. I just went to stay with my mama, baby. I know I fuck up a lot but I'll never cheat on you."

Saying nothing she slightly nodded her head before sliding over to her side of the bed. I took that as a invitation to sleep with her for the night. I didn't want to ruin it or piss her off so I simply took off my shirt and sweats, slipping on some basketball shorts I slid into the bed and wrapped my arms around her.

I placed a small kiss behind her head while gently rubbing her stomach.

"I promise ima make shit right.. I love you, phat."

"..I love you too."

Heey y'all!

So I'm on Christmas break and ima try my best to get out as many chapters I can before my birthday which is January 1st!

Y'all I'm so excited a bitch bout to be 18!

But anywayssss I've been writing a new book since October and I love it soo much! I want to at least finish this book before publishing it.

Y'all just let me know which ever you'll prefer.

Anyways. Y'all stay safe!!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 60.1K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐂𝐨...
213K 9.7K 32
ain't no love in this shit .. right?| hood bxb | COMPLETED.
529K 26.5K 22
𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 ©-𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎...
1.1K 63 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we made📖