Male Reader X Rivet (Ratchet...

By TheHawkzenman77

A young man named (Y/N) was popular in his dimension. This young lad was Human instead of Lombax since he liv... More

Prologue

1.4K 21 10
By TheHawkzenman77

(Finally here with Ratchet and Clank, yes it has been a while since I made anything but you can blame irl shit for that, anyways let's go ahead and get into this shall we?)

(Y/N)'s POV

Oh? Hello fellow reader. Your here to see my story aren't you? Very well, let's get into it. The story of a human and lombax.

So my day started out like normal, stay at home for a bit, plays games, listen to music, write, etc. Basically anything I wanted to do and I was popular about songs and stories apparently and I didn't mind any of it.

So obviously I would constantly get praise in public. As for my parents? We don't talk about them.

So please don't ask.

Anyways yeah suddenly I got a call while working on my computer and yes I live alone.

(Y/n): Hm?

I then pick up the phone and answer.

(Y/n): Yes?

Your friend (cause I will not assume your friends name which I hope you do have friends): Dude! There is a party the president will be holding.

(Y/n): The president? You mean that dead beat Biden?

Your friend: Well- Yes. But still, he is inviting everyone including yourself and he said that you are allowed to bring a guest with you.

(Y/n): But why would I wanna be around Biden?

Your friend: Oh come on you haven't been to a party since your senior prom.

(Y/n): True. But still-

Your friend: Come on Dude. One party won't hurt.

(Y/n): Hm. Fine. But just cause you wanna go.

Your friend: Yes!

(Y/n): So when does this start?

Your friend: 2 hours.

(Y/n): EH?!

Your friend: Sorry man.

(Y/n): Goddammit.

I quickly get dressed, get in my Lamborghini then drive to my friends house.

Your friend: Hey so-

(Y/n): Get in.

Your friend: Okay then.

I quickly drive us to where the party is which is the white house which took like 20 minutes.

Your friend: How did you get us here so fast?

(Y/n): Don't worry about it.

I then get out the car letting him out aswell as we walk in and get greeted by Dwayne Johnson.

Dwayne: Hello (Y/n), brought your friend I see.

(Y/n): Indeed I did.

Dwayne: Go right on in then.

We both walked in and saw everyone you can think of that is popular.

(Y/n): Go ahead you tailor swift lover. I'll go on stage and sing.

He said hey like as if he took offense as I walk in stage singing 2 songs.

Everyone loved the songs and as Biden was about to stay something rifts started opening up as a Dino fell on Biden.

So he didn't survive that, not big surprise.

Anyways everyone else ran out as agents was trying to brings everyone to safety, I on the other hand grew- curious.

As I reach for a rift that remained open Trump grabbed my hand and my friend was with him.

Trump: Are you crazy kid? We don't know what's in there.

(Y/n): Well something is causing all this so I'm gonna figure it out and put a stop to it. Simple as that so let go of me please before I just straight up ruin everyone's career.

He went silent and let go of me.

Your friend: (y/n) are you really gonna do this?

(Y/n): Yes.

Your friend: then I'm joining you.

(Y/n): No your staying here. I can't lose someone who is my friend.

I then jump in the portal and as soon as I landed I was in a city I was not familiar with.

(Y/n): What the hell is this place?

???: Hey who are you?

I turn around to see the iconic Ratchet.

(Y/n): I could be asking you the same question little one.

Ratchet: The names Ratchet.

(Y/n): The Ratchet? Huh. Well kill me off and call me Jesus, I didn't think you were real.

A portal appears infront of us causing a Shockwave making me fall off the building but once falling to the ground something or someone broke my fall.

???: OW! Okay who is the wise guy?!

I quickly got up looking at who I landed on.

(Y/n): Whom the fuck are you?

I then noticed Clank on her back.

(Y/n): Wtf?!

To be continued

_________________________________________

My first time writing a Ratchet and Clank story.

Yall requested it and here it is. So I hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
79.9K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
83.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...