Witch 101

By -urbanwitch-

Witch 101 is chock full of facts, tips, spells, and tricks for beginners! Any requests? Please feel free to c... More

Introduction
1: Cleansing
protection ♡
spells ♡
glamour magick ♡
astrology: cancer ♡
samhain ♡
combining witchcraft and science ♡
kitchen witchcraft ♡
yule 21: pomanders ♡
yule 21: tomte ♡
yule 21: oak & holly king ♡
the solar cross ♡
yule 21: mushrooms ♡
moon magick ♡
Growing herbs

astrology: aries ♡

131 5 6
By -urbanwitch-

element: fire
planet: mars
modality: cardinal

rising: brave, opinionated, and independent, you present as very strong and commanding, and possibly even intimidating. they are also very energetic and friendly.

sun: energetic, forceful, outgoing, aries suns prefer starting things rather than finishing them. they tend to rush into things and are often impatient. they can be aggressive but are direct and honest.

moon: intense, passionate, and always ready for a new experience, aries moons are natural born leaders and like to try to face their problems head on. they are very impulsive and like to express themselves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 993 26
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
22.5K 1.9K 45
Her life has never been more busy. On the verge of a global business expansion and raising eight royal kids, Futhi is hit with the surprise of a life...
128K 3.1K 7
Chat Noir has been visiting Marinette so much, she actually got attracted to him. And needless to say, they started dating. Things begin to get heate...
3K 62 9
Lloyd finds himself facing old enemies, but perhaps one of them will turn out to be a friend. Crystallised rewrite focusing on Lloyd and Harumi's ch...