Which door will you choose? A...

By Lemons_4_The_Hungry

This story will contain LEMONS for Clear, Aoba, Mizuki, Koujaku and Noiz. You can choose each route at your o... More

A blushing Bluenette and a singing Jellyfish boy
One drink can't hurt... right?
Punishments and Choices
Door 1 - Clear
Door 2 - Noiz
Door 4 - Koujaku
Door 5 - Mizuki

Door 3 - Aoba

10.7K 218 32
By Lemons_4_The_Hungry

"Eenie meenie miney mo... this one!" You laughed quietly to yourself as you crossed the corridor, stopping short of the lacquered door marked '3'. You pushed down the handle somewhat nervously, though you weren't quite sure why butterflies began to swarm in your stomach. Whatever. As you shoved open the door inch by inch, you spotted the deep blue carpet and panelled cream walls, a small glass coffee table centred in the room; a small computer and magazines piled hastily in one corner. The ceiling was made up of dark squares of wood, with matched the bed frame, the duvet a rich cerulean and the chest of drawers a cheerful turquoise shade. Considering most things were blue, you reached the conclusion that it was...

"Aoba's room. Almost exactly what I'd imagined it to be, only with less blue... surprisingly." You commented wryly, more to yourself than anyone else. Pushing the door open completely, you stepped inside the room and observed the books that were scattered across the coffee table. As you sidled closer, you saw one was a dated magazine, and the other was a...

"Diary? Seriously Aoba?" You sighed. Then brightened up as an idea popped into your head. "Well, I've gotta read it now. It's practically the most basic unwritten rule. Page one: Sunday 18th..."

Dear , No. I'm not writing to this thing like it's alive. I don't even know why I'm doing this! But it's supposed to reduce stress levels and I guess this way I won't forget stuff when I get those headaches. Fine. Today I woke up, forgot to lock the door, as per usual, and started my shift at Junk Shop Heibon. Those bratty kids didn't come in today, thank god; they're usually the cause of my headaches. Mizuki rang halfway through my shift; he's found us a gig next Saturday. It's pretty much next door, since he decided we should have a break from foreign tours. Too much hassle apparently. I haven't seen Noiz since the last show; I'll ring him later to make sure he knows. He's a bit stupid like that. Koujaku and Clear were round for Tae's cooking yesterday, so I guess that's everyone.

"Blah, blah, blah, blah..." You skipped a few pages ahead, since most of the spaces left for writing were filled with doodles and pointless rambling. There was nothing good enough for blackmail... yet. Your eyes were suddenly drawn to a date that had been outlined; 26th March? That was the day you had visited Junk Shop Heibon in search for a cure for your AllMate. "Whats this...?"

I was in the middle of trying to fix those damned rickety shelves and I heard the door open. I thought it was Haga-san, so I mumbled a 'hello'. He didn't answer, so I glanced over my shoulder to see if he was okay. The person that had wandered into my shop was far from Haga-san; and to be honest I'm pretty glad. She was dainty, beautiful; with large, warm eyes that wandered around the shop in an attractive kind of way. Her hair looked tantalizingly soft, and her adorable face seemed to make me freeze. She carried on walking, and before I could warn her she had crashed into me; but she immediately apologised and backed off, looking like a cute strawberry. She was so adorable, so I decided to try and make her blush even more. Made life at the shop more interesting. She seemed pretty sweet; so I gave her the VIP tickets I've been saving. I hope she comes to the gig tomorrow... I like her. Probably more than I should... Perhaps I'll ask her out after the concert, who knows?

"A- Ask me out?!" You whispered breathlessly, your heart pounding in your chest. Did Aoba... like you? Crap, you'd better put this back and get out of here, pretend it never happened; go back to sleep? Impossible. There were thousands of thoughts whipping around in your head, and you felt the butterflies returning in hordes. You quickly shoved the diary back onto the table, but knocked off the magazine with a careless shove. You cursed under your breath and reached over the table to grab it, roughly locating it atop the diary; not remembering that it was completely out of place from where it had originally been. You began to tiptoe from the room, scouring it to make sure nothing had been considerably moved, though of course the diary didn't cross your mind. You successfully backed out of the room and pulled the door shut; wincing as it squeaked. You sighed and turned slowly; emitting a small yelp as you came face to face with a certain bluenette.

"Busted." He smirked knowingly, and placed his hands on his hips dramatically. "What were you doing in my room?"

"N-Nothing!" You stuttered. You could feel a blush arising on your cheeks, though you desperately wished for it to go away.

"Liar." Aoba drew closer, until his face was inches away from your own. You quickly averted your eyes and felt yourself shrink inwards, utterly embarrassed. Especially after reading that diary entry... "What's wrong? Do you feel okay? You're going red..."

"No! I-I'm fine! I just... I um, nothing! Never mind." Ugh, if this was how you were going to act every time you came into contact with someone who you knew liked you; then life was going to get seriously awkward.

"(name). Tell me whats wrong. Honestly, don't think I don't care or I'm gonna make fun of you."

"I'm not worried about that..."

"Then what?" You felt your pulse steady and you decided to ask, truthfully. If Aoba really felt like this then... you needed to find out. For your own resolution at least. Then if he-  asked, maybe you'd consider a 'yes'. Maybe.

"Aoba do you- do you like me?" Instantly the bluenette's face turned a vivid shade of crimson, his pale brown eyes wide with shock. He practically fell backwards, his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish; and you were pretty sure there was steam coming from his ears. You couldn't wait to see how far he thought he could kid you he didn't like you.

"I- um... well I- Kinda?" Catching your expression Aoba sighed and his shoulder sagged as a sign of defeat. "Fine. Yes I like you. Ever since you walked into the shop a few days ago, I haven't been able to get you out of my head. I know it sounds stupid but, it was like love at first sight. You just looked so innocent, and cute; a little dazed but so polite after you bumped into me. The way you carried yourself, even after you felt embarrassed and awkward, you had pride and- I like that. You're different- from all the other girls who throw themselves at me just cuz I'm in a band; mostly because you didn't. I appreciate you having some standard decency, unlike a lot of others your age."

"Aoba..." His name melted like honey on your tongue as you leaned closer to him, holding his golden-brown gaze. Your lips met his and his eyes flew wide open with shock, and then filled with warmth as he returned the kiss. His tongue danced around your own in tantalizing swirls, as he explored you to his heart's content. Not that you were complaining. It felt as though your mouth was alight with pleasure, sparking from the bluenette and yourself as you shared this intimate kiss. Regrettably, Aoba drew away, his face flushed and panting for breath; but you wanted more, and you wondered if Aoba felt the same.

"(name)? Why are you looking at me like that?" Aoba snapped you out of your dirty daydream, and an idea flashed across your mind. You smirked devilishly and innocently clasped your arms behind your back, though you fumbled and found the cords that held the sexy bodice together.

"Oh, it's nothing..." You said, though judging by Aoba's expression he was utterly unconvinced. You laughed daringly and winked; hoping your blush wouldn't give you away. "Close your eyes Aoba."

"Umm okay..." Aoba reluctantly closed his eyes. You loosened the bodice slightly by pulling harshly on one of the cords, so it would be easier to slip off. Sooner rather than later. You grabbed Aoba's hand and guided him gently back into his room, closing the door behind you. You let go of Aoba's hand and kissed him gently on the cheek.

"Stay here." Aoba replied with a grunt, and his signature unimpressed face. You couldn't help but smirk at his reaction, he just looked so adorable. Anyway, back to the plan. You tiptoed over to the bed, discarding the bodice with a final tug of the cord. You pulled off the mini skirt and leggings, wearing only the lacy black panties as you lay seductively atop the bed. You lay on your side, holding your head up with your hand and legs crossed over each other. With your other hand you covered your nipples, making sure most things were on show... but there were still things left for him to discover.

"Aoba? You can look now." Aoba opened one eye slowly, then both as he took in your posture. He turned a handsome shade of crimson and began to stutter.

"(n-name)! I- um... What are you...?"

"Payback for making me blush like a tomato when we first met."

"I didn't strip and lie on your bed!"

"Would you rather I was fully clothed and sat on the floor?"

"N-No." A change suddenly came over Aoba, a wolfish grin spreading across his face in a lusty way. "You look sexy like that."

"You can have everything you can see gorgeous!" You replied, though you weren't sure if you were joking or not. You did want to make the bluenette blush like he made you blush, but now the slightly animalistic look on the boys face made you feel a little turned on.

"What about the things I can't see?" Aoba padded closer, his seductive grin still in place. His hand rested on your exposed hip, his other supporting him as he leaned closer and planted his lips on your own. Distracted by the kiss, Aoba rolled you over, the hand that had rested upon your hip moments before now caressing your chest. You bit back a moan and Aoba pulled away, his golden eyes fierce with desire.

"A-Aoba!"

"Don't hold back (name). I wanna hear your lusty moans." As he said it, Aoba squeezed your breast, earning a moan in response. You gripped the bed sheets as Aoba moved lower, his tongue trailing over your breasts and circling your nipples. His hand abandoned your breasts and tickled your navel as he crossed it, until his hand rested on your thigh. His hand slipped inside your panties and he began to rub your clit, and you bit your lower lip as the pleasure mounted and made the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end. You barely registered Aoba's low laugh as he inserted one finger into your opening, closing his mouth around one of your nipples. He began to pump his finger in and out of you, faster and faster, and then slowing down as he inserted another finger; speeding up once you had adjusted. This continued until suddenly the boy stopped, pulling his fingers out of you and bringing them to his lips. Your juices flowed down his hand but his tongue lapped them all up like a dog, never once looking away from your eyes. He wiped his hand on his thigh, and you followed his every move.

"Aoba!" You moaned in surprise as the bluenette whipped off your panties, exposed your womanhood. He shuffled further down the bed, trailing his tongue from your inner thigh, then all around your clit and back again. It took all your self control not to clamp your knees together and pull away from the sheer pleasure. Your fingers dug into the bed sheets and curled your toes; and Aoba, sensing this was perhaps too much for you to handle on your own, held your legs open so he had an easier access to your womanhood. You felt your climax approaching, and instead curled your fingers in Aoba's turquoise hair as you came.

"Sweet..." Aoba mumbled and you heard him swallow, but it had a fuzzy kind of edge to it; in the aftermath of your orgasm. There was a few seconds of heavy breathing as Aoba licked you clean, before kneeling up and removed his boxers; revealing his erect member. You glanced up at Aoba, who was positioning himself at your entrance. He met your gaze and smiled reassuringly.

"Ready?"

"Mhmm." You could barely mumble a reply, never mind form actual words. Pleasure still tingled throughout your body like static shocks, and as Aoba entered you, you felt them intensify until you were sure you would pass out. Aoba began to thrust, gently at first, then rougher as your actions intensified. You moaned in rhythm with his thrusts, Aoba groaning a little in response. He found your pleasure spot when you emitted a small yelp, and he began repeatedly aiming for it. As your walls tightened you felt Aoba tense; he was close. With a final thrust he came, and you came for the second time; your juices mixing together as Aoba collapsed beside you. The duvet had been crumpled and pushed to one side, and Aoba pulled it over both of you; brushing the stray hairs from your face. His golden eyes bore deep into your own and you lay your head in the crook of his neck; his arm thrown over you in a protective way. Aoba rested his cheek on your head, his hand absent-mindedly twirling your locks around his finger.

"Love you (name). I really do."

"I know... I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2.2K 25
[oikawa added kuroo, terushima, bokuto, daichi, and futakuchi to the chat] oikawa has changed the chat name to simps oikawa: okay losers, shut up a 1...
2.6K 86 13
HEY Y'ALL xD I don't know why you're here and how you hot here, but in this book I'm gonna upload oneshot's. They're mostly about v-tubers and their...
90.3K 1.5K 8
bakugou one shots........yeah please check the first chapter for request rules !! i make my books for masc aligned ppl! i ask that you don't comment...
757K 15.2K 145
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 2 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...