Which door will you choose? A...

By Lemons_4_The_Hungry

This story will contain LEMONS for Clear, Aoba, Mizuki, Koujaku and Noiz. You can choose each route at your o... More

A blushing Bluenette and a singing Jellyfish boy
One drink can't hurt... right?
Punishments and Choices
Door 2 - Noiz
Door 3 - Aoba
Door 4 - Koujaku
Door 5 - Mizuki

Door 1 - Clear

10.2K 238 32
By Lemons_4_The_Hungry

“Whatever, I’ll try this one.” You padded across the corridor in confidence, pushing open the door without hesitation. You paused in mild shock, awe overcoming you and paralysing you in your tracks. The walls were painted a deep blue, with striking jellyfish painted on them in hordes of silver. Other than the fanciful art, the walls adorned no other decoration; though if it did, it would surely have been overbearing alongside the beautiful paintings. There was a large futon in the centre of the room, a small wardrobe and pair of drawers and; unusually enough, a coat hanger with a transparent umbrella, and two masks. One was a traditional Japanese woman’s mask and the other a dark leaden gas mask, which meant...

“Clear’s room?” You questioned out loud. You took a few steps further in, flicking on the light switch with an impatient flourish. When you progressed further, you saw that the desk was littered with sketches of roaming skies, blue and overflowing with clouds. Upon closer inspection you saw that one was pinned to the wall, a watercolour painting of endless blue sky with watery clouds drifting across it in clumps of purest white; but the slightly disturbing thing was the metal heart that was centred in the art piece. It undoubtedly resembled a humans heart, but was created from plates of gleaming metal bolted together to create a strange illusion. You gasped when you saw a tiny figure of a man in a white coat and gas mask by the base of the metal heart, one hand pressed against it in a mournful way.

“Clear...?” You whispered to yourself, pondering what drove the strange jellyfish-crazy boy into drawing such a strange picture.

“(name)-san?” You spun around and saw the very albino stood in the doorway, a confused expression evident on his face. Upon taking in your outfit, he blushed profusely and looked away. “I-I’m sorry for intruding! Please f- forgive me!”

“Clear? But I think I’m the one who’s intruding, this is your room, right?” You said, laughing a little at his outburst.

“Y-yes (name)-san.”

“Then I’m the intruder, not you. Calm down Clear, I was only looking for something to drink.”

“Ahah- I see. Umm...” He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head in a quirky manner. You noticed he refused to look at you directly, like he had done earlier when you emerged from behind the velvet curtain; dressed in this... rather revealing costume.

“Clear.” He looked at you in confusion, but blushed even harder and cast his gaze to the floor. “Why are you so embarrassed?”

“Ah- I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable! I just- it’s not you, it’s just... what you’re wearing (name)-san.”

“Oh, I see. You don’t need to be embarrassed; you’re not exactly fully-clothed, are you?” It was true. He wore only his neon scarf and boxers, of which were a light purple. His expression turned to that of being distraught, and he glanced at you apologetically.

“I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t let you see me like this! This is so embarrassing...” He turned around and began to head out of the door, muttering under his breath.

“Clear! Come back! I don’t mind, honest! I mean...” His head popped back around the door frame, his handsome violet eyes shining.

“Really? Umm, okay.” He tiptoed back into the room, finally looking at you for longer than a few awkward seconds. He sat himself down at the desk, while you leant back against the wall with a contented sigh. You thought you heard Clear trying to say something, but when you looked at him he didn’t seem to have spoken.

“Do you want to say something?” You asked, trying to prompt the incredibly shy boy into saying something.

“Ah- I uh, y-no. Not really.” He met your gaze for a few seconds, and you saw regret swirling in his sparkling orbs.

“What do you want to tell me?” Your heart skipped a beat, and you wondered if he actually liked you. He might, after all, the way he was acting was wierd. Well, weirder than usual.

“Well I... Just wanted to- to say that... uh, never mind.” He bottled out at the last second and you felt a pang of sympathy for him; imagining his shyness overcoming even his urges to even look at you. He had spun round on the chair, busying himself with sorting out the masses of sketches. You pushed yourself off the wall, approaching Clear with a determined resolution to get this information. You hopped onto the desk, sitting there with an innocent aura and swinging your legs in sync. He looked up at you with a shocked gaze, and you held it there.

“Clear. Tell me what’s on your mind. Go for it.” You encouraged the flustered albino with a warm smile. He took a deep breath and spoke.

“I know we- we haven’t known each other for a long time but... I- ” He gulped and you could almost hear his heart thundering against his ribcage as he struggled for the right words. “I- like you. A lot.”

“Oh.” Even though the thought had flitted across your mind, it still came as a massive shock. Your heart jumped in your chest, and you must have looked utterly shocked because as soon as Clear looked up at you, he looked like he regretted it.

“Ah! No I- um, I don’t want to-” He began muttering nonsense while blushing so much you were sure his hair was turning a pale shade of pink. Sighing, you jumped down from the desk and knelt down; holding his fleeting gaze with a soft glance.

“Clear, it’s okay. I-I like you too.” His face changed from utter desolation to one of overjoyed relief. Then it quickly changed to one of reluctant bashfulness, and it puzzled you slightly. You cocked your head to one side to express this, and Clear rubbed the back of his head; avoiding your gaze. He looked utterly adorable, a blush tainting his cheeks and making him seem the perfect image of a cute, sheepish angel who didn’t quite know what to say. Suddenly you felt the urge to kiss him, and you rose up onto the chairs arms, almost in a trance, until your movement caught his eyes and he met your lustful gaze with a startled rozen stare.

“(n-name)-san!” He stuttered as you drew closer, your own gaze locked onto his own. Realizing what was happening, Clears expression suddenly calmed and he leaned in; his soft lips meeting your own in a passionate, stomach churning kiss. Finally you had to draw away, breathless, which left you panting and flushed; the pit of your stomach knotted and tingling in a wierd way... although it wasn’t an unpleasant one. Clears face was flushed, but his eyes were fiery; determined. To do what exactly, you could only hazard a guess. Suddenly he rested his arms on the small of your back, pushing you forwards until his lips once again crashed into yours; and you felt his tongue brush against your lips in a silent request. You opened your mouth and felt his tongue slide in, exploring you mouth with a slightly animalistic passion. But you couldn’t say it wasn’t heaven, as you lost yourself in the pleasure and closed you eyes; feeling waves of contentedness sweep over you.    

“C-clear...” You moaned gently into his mouth, unable to hold it in any longer. You felt him smile softly, nibbling tantalizingly on your bottom lip in response. You were entranced within a daze until suddenly you felt the soft caressing of his hand on your chest, and you yelped in surprise; pulling away from his embrace.

“Whats wrong (name)-san?” Clear looked genuinely puzzled, as innocent as ever.

“Y-You, umm... I- I didn’t know you wanted to-” You paused, regained a little calm amidst the thousands of emotions fluttering in your chest. “I didn’t know you wanted to- to go that far...”

“What do you mean? I thought humans who loved each other made their partners feel good... and since I love you so much (name)-san, I thought I’d make you feel good.” His explanation was so simple, and somehow strangely heart-warming. His simple ideology of the situation was logical, in a way; and you couldn’t fault his perception.

“Yes, that’s true but...” You agreed hesitantly, not wanting to hurt his feelings. You did love him, you were just shocked, and that’s all. It wasn’t like you were going to refuse if he wanted to... do it. “Clear. Do you, truly love me?”

“Of course (name)-san.” The albino replied with no hesitation, and it was obvious by the look in his eyes that he was deeply in love with you.

“Then... I- I’ll let you do what you want.”

“Are you sure? I don’t want to force it if you’re not ready (name)-san. I don’t want to ruin anything, especially the way I feel about... us.”

“No, I’m ready.” You felt something spark in your heart, and knew that it was time, and you were ready. Clear gently cupped your face in his hand, once again capturing you in a head-spinning kiss. You felt his hand softly caressing your chest in swift, circling motions; sparks of pleasure igniting and rippling through your body. You pulled away, gasping for air; flushed and biting back a moan as Clear squeezed your nipple gently. Catching your lustful gaze with his own, he moved his head forward until his lips met the soft, vulnerable skin of your neck; and he bit and sucked, swirling his tongue in spirals causing you to shiver. No doubt a love bite would form there, showing the world what you had done; but you didn’t care. Why would you care if they knew you loved this boy, this sweet angel?

“(name)-san? Are you ready?” Snapping out of your little daydream, you saw the bulge in the albino’s trousers; and it made you blush. But a little embarrassment wasn’t going to stop you. You carefully brushed your hands over his crotch, and he moaned softly in response. Tempted and feeling mischievous, you unbuckled his belt, pulling them down with a rough tug; revealing his member; tall and proud. You backed off the chair, his manhood firmly in your grip; an obvious blush adorning his cheeks. You coyly licked the tip of his cock, feeling him become harder in response to your touch. You swallowed his length, Clear grunting and moaning; while you felt yourself becoming more insistent. Once he was close to his climax, you pulled away with a grin, kissing the tip of his manhood lovingly. Clear looked confused, until you remounted the chair, positioning yourself above him. Meeting his gaze, you lowered yourself slowly until you felt him penetrate you. You moaned as he began to thrust inside of you, slow at first, then faster, harder. Pleasure piled up and you buried your head in the crook of his neck, his hands resting on your hips; sweat beading on your bodies as your pace sped up and caused the both of you to come closer to your breaking points. Your breathing came in short gasps and suddenly you felt yourself tip over the edge, falling into an abyss of ecstasy.

“C-Clear!” You moaned his name as you felt your inner walls tighten, receiving a grunt from the albino as he thrust back inside you for the final time. He unloaded his seed deep into your womb, and fell back in the chair, gasping. After a few seconds, you felt him lift you up bridal style, carrying you over to the futon on the other side of the room. He settled down, and you lay your head on his chest contentedly, feeling tiredness sweep over you.

“Do you want to hear my song now?”

“Of course I do.” You laughed softly, snuggling deeper into his embrace. You felt his chest contract as he began to sing his gentle lullaby; beautiful and melodious to your ears.

Sway, sway, swaying between the waves, 
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift into the distance,

The dreaming jellyfish sing their song, 
and sleep on the gentle shore,

Sway, sway, swaying, a ray of light, 
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift to you,

No matter when, as long as this song echoes out, 
In many colours, they hang in the clear sky,

Sway, sway, swaying between the waves, 
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift into the distance,

The dreaming jellyfish play their song,
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift to you,

I love you...” ~

“I love you too Clear.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 101 8
I always see bakugou with female or gender neutral and little with males so I thought why not OOC Bakugou in some of them This is my first book so ho...
215K 10.3K 14
Volleybabe added Yahaba to the chat. Volleybabe added Sugawara to the chat. Volleybabe added Kageyama to the chat. Volleybabe added Akaashi to the...
8.2K 124 12
Sad but obvious - theres no smut but on the capture for an abuse warning
88.3K 3.2K 99
100% Yuri On Ice Memes. Competed.