On The Toilet ~ L.S

By Sisitralali2003

Just a reminder that one daily use of one object can bring you closer to the one you've always loved. ~ Sisi... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

4

125 2 0
By Sisitralali2003

My mom pulled up in the parking lot of his school and I turned to look at the tiny boy. "Be careful and don't listen to anyone saying that you're stupid, Hazza. You are definitely not stupid." I kissed his cheek, he blushed cutely. "I love you my litte Hazza." I whispered.

"I loaf you two, Loulou." He whispered back, speaking the words out incorrectly. He's just too cute for his own good.

"Now, out you go." I patted his bum when he stood up from his seat. He blushed again and turned away. I motioned for him to text me when something was wrong and he put his tiny thumb up at me. He disappeared into the large building. A minute later I got a text.

I on toilet now, Loulou. :-)

He's just too cute. I smiled while going back home. I truly love My Little Harry Styles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
Knight By m

Teen Fiction

19M 662K 57
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Mason Maloney has lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother, Nathan, star quarterback of the football team. While N...
34.7M 958K 104
"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing this to me" I squeaked, earning a low chu...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.4M 327K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...