๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ...

By 90sqthings_loser_

๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐”€๐“ฎ'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ, ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ.. ๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ’–
โค๏ธ Welcome Home โค๏ธ
Just Tell Me Why...
I love you.. I know you can do it.
You know I love you..
Don't make me jealous..
My Love I Love You
You're Mine Forever
Hm. And To Think I Used To..
You Know I Give A Fuck About You
Guess I Have To Tell You The Truth
It Hurts To See You With Someone Else...
Would You Love Me Even If I'm Different?
C'mon And Join Me Love
It'll Be Okay I'm Here
I Know You Love Me
You Love To Play Games, So Let Me Play Too
It'll Be Okay Baby I Got You
I Saw Your Face.. And Wow...
It's Caving In.. Please Help Me..
Baby Your Perfect To Me...
Don't Slip Away From Me.... Darling Just Hold On..
I'll See You Again.. Soon.
You Never Came.. Why?
You said forever..
You make me feel...
I'm sorry..
What can I do for you?
Leave him alone..
My angel..
Love for eternity..
I know...
I'm so into you...
Can't help it...
Lights up strawberry..
my heartbeat in your hands..

bang bang...

12 2 8
By 90sqthings_loser_

Dear Evangeline,

How's my sweet Evangelina doing? I miss you so much you know? I mean.. moving to college away from you is like the hardest thing that I have ever done.

but as long as my baby is alright, then I'll be alright. You know I was actually watching Twilight Eclipse, and the first thing I thought was you? All I can remember is being in your bedroom, eating crisps while you was writing something.

I was like messing with your headphones as we listened to some music, it was like the best day ever honestly. Then.. I remember the white rose. And our promise.

That we'll eventually see each other again, no matter what happen between us.

We put it in your favorite book, since you always read it and everytime one of us would open it, the promise comes back alive. And it always bring a joy to my heart. I know I'm not a good drawer, but I sketched a picture of you and me, just so you can be happy.

I miss you alot princess, see you soon, my love.

Love,

Stu Macher ❤️

EvangelineSimps

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 806 10
- เผž โ‡ข ๐—œ๐—ก ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด...
6.4K 271 42
๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘‚'๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‚'๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๏ฟฝ...
81.7K 4K 26
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ ฯั”ฯƒฯโ„“ั” ั•ฮฑัƒ ะฝั”ฮฑฮฝั”ะธ ฮนั• ฮฑ ฯโ„“ฮฑยขั” ฯ‰ฮนั‚ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚... deะผonั•, ั•cะฝool, norะผal lฮนา“e. w_r_o_n_g_! +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_...
122K 6.8K 31
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ...... ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฒ ๐ณ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ, ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...