Oh The Misery || Jinx x Fem R...

By pengeo

Your parents were killed in battle and you were found in a lake by non other than Silco. He raised you as his... More

S1:1:
S1:3:
S1:4:
S1:5:
S1:6:
A/N
A/N2
S1:7:
S1:8:
NEW BOOK A/N
Memory Lane : 1
Memory lane: 2
Memory lane: 3

S1:2:

11.5K 378 238
By pengeo

No Ones POV:•
"You must really love your sister huh." I mumbled as me and Jinx; Powders new name, were sitting on the roof at the last drop bar, staring off up North. "Well yeah, she was there for me every second. And then she just.. left me there to die." Jinx frowned, I shuffled closer to her and wrapped my arm around her, "don't worry, you don't need her, plus you got me now!" I pounded my chest with my fist as I stood up, Jinx eye's stuck on me as I performed something that always cheered her up. I grabbed the pink dust that was hidden in my back pocket and hid it in my palm so Jinx couldn't see it, I swirled to the floor, and crouched, staying there for a few seconds. I looked up at Jinx to see her eyes wide, knowing what I'm about to do. I left a gap in my palm and stood up, swirling around, making the glowing pink dust spin around me as if I was magic. "You should forget about her." I smiled. She laughed and stood up rubbing some dust off my shoulders before hugging me. "Your right." She said, I hugged her back tightly.
"Look Jinx, you may be a year older than me.. but, I'll always be here for you when others aren't. I promise I won't leave you like she did." I snuggled my face into her neck.
"You promise?" She asked, hugging me tighter.

"I promise on my life Jinx"

Few years later

You can pick your outfit

-•Y/N's POV:•-
I was on an airship, it had yet to set off to the sky as my little friends were storing the Shimmer barrels onto the deck. Me and Jinx we're downstairs below the deck, hidden as we were informed to guard the cargo.
I was on a dusty hammock, swinging ever so slightly. I heard shuffling up top, my sharp ears catching onto what one of our crewmen wee saying, "Ah shit! The firelights!"
I immediately sat up, "Jinx." I whispered. The tilted her head up at me and nodded also hearing. We both stood up and began working on our master plan.

I hid behind the built up box's the dark blending in with my clothes hiding me been better. Two people had just entered.
A man walked forward a triggered a wire which was just a few inches above ground. The trap making the door to up top close and lock. On the door was mine and Jinx's signature drawing. A crappy painted money. But fuck did it look good.
They both gasped as one tried to climb and break open the door, "oh no, no, no, no, no, no!" He banged in the door.
Me and Jinx began to walk around slowly to make it more tense for them. "Oh no. They're here.." the man who triggered the trap panted.
He set off a red torch.
Me and Jinx quickly rushed past the box's still hiding and went near the old swing.
Me and Jink made eye contact and smirked I quickly wrote 'Boom' at the bottom of a swing as Jinx made it slowly swing. Just then did the men throw the torch at under the swing
And the swing rose up high enough for the men to see what I wrote underneath.

'Boom'

Jinx then got on a hook and swung past the men at speed they couldn't even react fast enough at. As she sneakily placed our monkey bombs onto their bodies.

And there was the explosion. I felt arms wrap around me as I knew it was Jinx. She was always protective of me. Why? No clue but I don't mind, makes me feel special.
The explosion shook the whole ship, warning the people up top.
"I'm going." Jinx said letting go of me and was about to go up top, I grabbed her arm, "no you'll get in trouble!" I whisper shouted. She rolled her eyes, "since when did I follow rules?" She asked, I froze and nodded with a sigh, "good point. I'll stay at the side." I said, grabbed my gun. Jinx smirked as she pushed open the door up to up-top, purple Smoke and Sparks bursting out like a mad river.
Me and Jinx slowly step forward. We were 'pretending' to cautiously step forward, acting all confused as we both reveal ourselves from the purple smoke. Jinx blew her hair out of the way as she crossed her arms and stood still, "hi." She said, she then grabbed two monkey bombs and unleashed the hooks throwing them at two of the firelights, they ended up falling back over the ship and then explode, "darn I was hoping to see a nice view." I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the side casually as Jinx went into battle, I spotted Sevika trapped in some crystal thing against a box, "Sevika!" My voice cracked as I ran to her, falling to my knees as I began to claw away at the weird yellow crystal thing, it seems to be weakening by the second.
I saw a red glow at the corner of my eye, I turned my head and saw a pink haired girl, short hair, blue eyes just like Jinx's sister.. as Jinx explained it to me. Jinx seemed to have froze in her spot. "Jinx?" I asked, looking back and forth between Jinx and the crystal. "Jinx!" I shouted her name trying to snap her out of memory lane. "Shit." I grunted standing up and running to Jinx and the girl, the girl who was holding the torch dropped it onto the Shimmer that was spread across the floor, setting the place to purple flames. The girl finally got free as I grabbed my gun, "shoot her.." I heard Jinx said. I aimed my gun at shot it at her side as she fell to the floor. The leader ran to the girl and looked at me and then Jinx, it seemed like he was staring daggers at her; a death glare. I pointed my gun at him as Jinx behind me panted. The leader checked his timer, he unleashed a weapon from behind and began to run towards me, my eyes widened until I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me back onto their chest, it was Jinx. She grabbed her machine gun and began to fire at the leader who got on his hover board thingy and began to swift around, dodging it. I couldn't break free from Jinx's grip as her arms were wrapped around my waist as she was moving from left to right, dragging me with her. I got a single glimpse of Sevika standing up before closing my eyes again, preparing to be forced to the right. But fortunately the leader left and Jinx stopped the machine gun. Panting still.
Sevika walked over and pushed me away, grabbing Jinx's shoulder and forced Jinx to face her. "You were supposed to guard the Cargo and look after Y/N." Sevika growled. Jinx only just chuckled as Sevika scowls at her, but I put a hand on Sevika's shoulder as Sevika looked towards me, my eyes brows were furrowed as I shook my head. She sighed and walked away. "You fucked up big time." I sighed, walking over to her.
"Pft, I don't care. Look we're alive aren't we? That's all that matters." She put her pinkie finger between her teeth, taking out some gunk as I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Well I'm going to help Sevika and the rest clear up the rest of the remaining fire, wanna help?" I asked. She hummed and looked at me, giving me a 'is that really a question' look. I rolled my eyes once again and walked away, leaving her be.

Time skip

Me and Jinx were just talking on the wooden support beams above Silco's desk, talking with Silco time to time as well, I laid across Jinx's chest comfortably as she hugged me to her body, her leg swinging off the support beam, until we went silent as soon as Sevika walked in.
"She fired on us." Sevika sternly spoke, 'snitch.' I thought, eyeing her down below. "There are always mishaps in battle. The firelights were her target and most are dead." Silco defended for Jinx, she hugged me tighter as we watched. "It wasn't a mishap, she froze up and lost her shit. Y/N tried to help but just got trapped. I could've handled those brats, she's a problem and we all know it." Sevika scowled, my eyes widened, I knew Sevika didn't exactly like Jinx but- this? "We? Who's we?" Silco asked turning towards Sevika seriously as Sevika stayed quite and looked away, "I expect better from you than excuses, it was your job to make sure things went smoothly. You failed. Don't disappoint me again." Silco last said before turning away. Sevika grunted and got up, leaving the room.
Silco threw the file he was holding onto the table and rested his hands into his palm, "the worlds growing smaller everyday thanks to the Hexgates. Now we're cut off. The topsiders are leaving us further and further behind." Silco mumbled as he put his eye stabby thingy in place. "What happened?" Silco asked. I got up from my resting placed "she already told you." Jinx said, "I'm asking you two." Silco said. Jinx fell down onto the table as I sighed and got up, walking across the support beams, allowing them to have their moment. "One of those Firelight wackos was a girl- With pink hair." Jinx mumbled. I frowned and walked away. I walked to mine and Jinx's little hangout place. There was this weird thing on the couch we had, Jinx called it Mylo and the other figure who was large was called Claggor. She said they usually talk and stalk her, she said they make fun of her and annoy her. I went to our desk and sat down, pulling out some paper and a pen. I wrote on the paper making a letter, I folded it and walked over to Mylo, "Hey uh, Mylo- since you talk to Jinx quite a bit can you give this to her?" I asked, grabbing Mylo's hand and put the note between his fingers. "Thanks." I smiled and exited my currently location. And out to the underground.

My hands were at the rim of my belt, my head down low. I rubbed my eyes as I walked randomly around the streets, until i bumped into a lad.
I looked up and saw he had white hair, and white paint on his face:

"O-Oh I'm sorry." I stuttered, he glared at me and stood over my smaller figure. "Your Y/N aren't you?" He asked, getting in my face, I nodded as a sweat bud went down my face.
"Y-yes-" I was cut off when he grabbed my arm, "you killed her! I'm the leader of the Firslight." He growled, my eyes widened as I restrained my arm back, "look I didn't want to! I was ordered to okay? By Jinx, I was going to use it as a threat but she said to kill her so I did." I explained, he seemed to have.. believed me?
He sighed, "knowing how Jinx is.. I believe you." He looked tired, "are you alright?" I asked, raising my hand to touch his face but he grabbed my hand and threw it back. "Don't touch me." He sighed. I nodded, "yes, okay. I'm sorry." I said looking down.
"It's fine. Hey, you and Jinx friends? A thing.. sisters?" The leader said, "oh we're just friends." I shook my hands sheepishly smiling. "Hey what's your name? I don't wanna keep calling you Leader, it seems weird." I shrugged, "I won't tell." I promise, letting my hand out, he looked at my hand and back at me, he took it and shook it, "The names Ekko." Ekko said.
"Well then Ekko." I said, backing away slightly.
"I hope we meet again." I winked and disappeared.

Small time skip

I landed on the Propeller which mine and Jinx's meet up place was at. I looked over our wall and saw her.. talking.
"Sevika will clean it up, Sevika's a regular Johnny-on-the-spot" she vented to no one. I finally revealed myself, I turned and saw that my letter was still in Mylo's fingers, she didn't notice I was gone, which was probably for the good. I quickly sat down at the empty place on the sofa and took the letter and put it in my pocket, "hey Jinx, what's going on?" I asked, she looked towards me. "I'm not weak." She growled, I jumped, she then turned to her side, facing away from me. I blinked in confusion. "And I'm gonna show him. Oh I'm gonna show him. You'll see." Jinx said grabbing a belt of bombs and threw them into the ditch we were in.
"Want in?" Jinx turned to me. I smiled, "uh- sure more sister time I guess. What's the plan?" I asked standing up.

—•No Ones POV:•—
"That's it then? I thought that Tali's boy was some kind of genius. Last year, didn't he launch a blurb halfway across the continent?" Some guard who was sitting at the stairs spoke to his 4 mates. "Airship, actually. An airship has a rigid metal hull. It's not a blimp." Caitlyn said. "It's a balloon, ain't it?" The man asked.
"Sure as hell looks that way." Another female cup said smoking by the railing.
"Pardon us, if we aren't quite so refined as you, m'lady." The Male guard or enforcer joked. "What are you even doing here, Kiramman? Don't you have a cocktail party to attend?" The female enforcer made fun off as the rest of them laughed.
Caitlyn chuckled as she turned away back to the distance, seeing red, "fire.. Fire!" Caitlyn shouted.
The rest of the enforcers threw their cigarettes away and ran towards the source of fire.
Caitlyn was ordering the enforcers around as she went herself to grab a fire extinguisher.
A little girl's voice came from inside the tent that was on fire "help! In here, please! Help me!" Three officers covered their mouths and went inside the danger to go and retrieve the lost girl and save her, "help! It's so hot! Please, I'm trapped!" The girl shouted.
But then the girl started to sound.. suspicious "I'm a helpless little girl, and I've set the building on fire." The young girl said, the officers looked up and saw bombs and speakers everywhere. An altered voice had replaced the young girls one, "by accident. Totally by accident." Jinx's voice replaces the girls.

It was a trap.

Over to Caitlyn who was outside, she dropped the empty fire extinguisher and walked backwards in fear, seeing the familiar monkey signature, non other from two.. very bad behaved girls.
"Get out! Now!" It was then Caitlyn new it was a very.. clever trap.

"Also I brought this dynamite!" Y/N's voice now broke in. "Goodbye." Jinx's and Y/N's voice mixed. As it would be the last thing the officers would hear from a human.
And there was an
Explosion.

The crushing force sent to officers outside to fall onto the ground, rolling as fire spread rapidly across the floor.
Caitlyn struggled to get up, she lifted her head and saw the entrance where her and the guards were just at before they spotted the fire.
Seeing a blue haired girl and a H/C haired girl. Before passing out.

The gemstone being gone from everyone's sight..

—-•Y/N's POV:•—-
Me and Jinx were listening to rock music as we were making up a machine from this weird books manual. We were dancing around and rolling around on or rolling chairs.
I was looking at these bomb bugs as she was looking at blue prints.
Until the music suddenly stopped, "Jinx!" Silco shouted, "that's me!" Jinx smiled at him. "Half a dozen enforcers dead. Enforcers. Dead." Silco shouted.
Me and Jinx nodded, "yeah-" we were both cut off "a building blown to pieces, "oh yeah!" Jinx jumped in her seat as our smile grew wider as we faced each other. "Do you have any idea what you've done? And getting Y/N into this- this is too far Jinx." Silco grabbed Jinx's pen away from her. "Actually, I do. Y/N show him." Jinx and Silco turned to me. I smirked and pulled out the blue glowing gemstone from my pocket, giving it him. I got up and jumped onto a pole as Jinx giggled, "happy progress day!" Me and Jinx shouted as explorations happened around us. Colours of all kinds falling onto our skin. I walked up to Jinx and Silco grabbing them both and hugging them as Jinx hugged back. Silco eventually hugged back though.

Oooh what joy this will be!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 126 9
Vander and (Y/n) like the way they live, but when the kids get into trouble, their past comes back to haunt them. She's conflicted and betrayed, but...
Ashes to Ashes By

Fanfiction

742 7 13
Ash and Silco were childhood friends. Until he betrayed her and gave her to the Noxians. As she was part of the old regime, they tortured her daily a...
6.3K 220 9
What if Vander had 5 kids, and Mylo had a sister. Meet Maya Mylos younger sister, the one who followed him. Who...
94.3K 2.4K 18
All she wanted to do was to help but was abandoned by the person she loved more than anything in the world other than her best friend, a kid Vander t...