Happiness 1✅

By Pink2Jai

Highlight: Arranged Marriage / Indian Wedding Two families Teepakorn's and Guntithanon's arranging their son'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 🔞
21🔞
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65

31

688 49 3
By Pink2Jai

Omy got completely baffled, not understanding why Sarawat picture is a lock screen of PV's phone, he don't want to think, but it can be true also, and if it's true what he is thinking it is, then it's a very dangerous and complicate things to solve, which can cost their childhood friendship.

Omy thought first he has to calm down, and think properly, if he don't want their friendship to get destroy over a boy. Omy thought for a while but nothing seems to go in proper direction, and getting solved, and again after some time, PV's phone started ringing Omy checked it was Tine's name flashing Omy picked up and answer, Tine ask him why he is answering PV's phone, what he is doing ? Omy explain PV's got drunk and pass out later, so he brought him home and he is just waiting for him to get up and eat then he will leave to go home, Tine got upset for his friend again, watching him destroying his life for a boy, it's also painful for Tine to see his friend suffering heartbreak, who is already belong to someone.

Tine sigh after hearing from Omy, and decided to preponed their trip to coming weekdays instead on weekends. If they wait till weekend it will be more difficult for PV to forget about the boy, better they go early and make PV feel all better and they know whenever they visit khandala, it's enjoyable for them, and relaxing too. Omy didn't comment much, he was just humming whatever Tine was suggesting, he was still not wanted to process or wanted to accept what his brain was observing from the situation.

Tuesday Morning:

Sarawat woke up got ready and after breakfast he went for his interview in a cafe and restaurant, at one place they asked him to wait for 2 days for results and other place the vacancy got full before he reached , so he had to wait for 2 days, after giving interviews, he checked his phone to see time it was half past noon, but with that there was many miss call from his Asia Cafe, he frown but suddenly the phone started ringing again, the call is from the Asia Cafe he picked up, and it was Pavel he sternly said "Mr Guntithanon, what you think you did?". Sarawat somewhere expected it, but he also prepared his answer,and he said " Sir I don't think I can work under such environment, where I am not comfortable, so I resigned from my job", Pavel blood again boiled he sternly asked him " you should be professional, and follow all procedures before you resign, I believe you got that professional ethics in you, I am waiting for you in my office". And he disconnected the call. Sarawat sigh hearing Pavel and he decide to just go and finished with the formalities if any.

Upon reaching, Pavel was pacing back and forth in his office, Sarawat saw from outside, his heart and brain screaming 'danger', Sarawat sigh and knock his office door. Pavel went back to his chair, and said 'coming'. Sarawat went inside he ask him to sit in front of him, Sarawat took his seat. Pavel tilt his head, and ask "is this the way to resign from your job Mr Guntithanon", Sarawat gulped but answer without waivering his voice" Sir when I came yesterday personally to give you my resignation, you were not in the office, so I just put my resignation letter on your desk". Pavel got up from his chair and walk nearby Sarawat's chair and said ," you put your resignation on my desk, doesn't mean I accepted it, and I think you had forgotten about your bond Mr Guntithanon". Sarawat completely forgot about the bond he signed when he joined, because it was his first job without any experience he indeed signed a bond stating "he cannot leave the job until one year, and if incase he want to resign for some reason, he has to provide a notice of 3 month, so the empty position when the person leave has been already placed with new staff". Sarawat just realized he can't do anything about it right now, he just wanted to leave his job and stay away from this man, but now it's getting more difficult for him to leave his job.

Sarawat just keep seated on his chair deep in thought what should he do next, in front of Pavel, then when nothing came in his mind, he thought to himself, where he got trapped, and how he can get out of it, Pavel learn his baby-boy face, and sternly said, if you try to leave this job again, you have to pay 2 lakhs rupees, as a compensation, now you decide what you want, Sarawat definitely cannot afford 2 lakh rupees payment, what other choice he got so with all dejected face he came out from Pavel office and quietly went to his kitchen area to start his work again. His day went by, Pavel did not disturb him but when he was about to go home , Sarawat went to changing room to change his clothes.

Pavel wanted to talk with Sarawat before he leaves to go home, but he saw Sarawat is going towards changing room to change and after entering, he forgot to lock the door of changing room and Sarawat started taking off his shirt, he back facing took off his working shirt to put his home cloths, his upper back body is completely exposed for Pavel eyes he thought of closing the door for Sarawat and wait for him to come outside but as he went near he saw Sarawat's naked upper body, well toned back and he gulped with the view, he knows Sarawat is beautiful but after watching him like this his flawless smooth skin makes anyone weak in the knees, Pavel lust captured his brain, his baby-boy is really an pure angel, he got wonderful body, which no one can resist and top up with so much cuteness, Pavel can't wait to bring his baby-boy underneath him as soon as possible and worship his beautiful naked body with his love. Pavel was so lustfully mesmerized in Sarawat's beautiful body, he was literally eye-raping him, and suddenly after few minutes he came out of his trance when Sarawat finished changing and open his locker to take his belongings.

Pavel entered in changing room he came close to Sarawat and sternly warn him looking in Sarawat's eyes, not to leave his job or even think about it again, he is been good to him all this time, but not to force him to play all dirty to get what he wants, Sarawat sigh for umpteenth time and ask him finally" why he is troubling him, he already said he got someone in his life, and he love him alot with his heart and soul, he cannot return back his feelings. Pavel got completely red and angry after hearing Sarawat words. Pavel came close to Sarawat's and try to touch his cheek, but Sarawat took his face back so Pavel didn't touch so Pavel said getting close to Sarawat face " your heart, your soul and this beautiful flawless body is only for me, I will make you feel so good if you accept me, you will forget him so please think about it and give us a chance", as soon as Pavel finished saying, Sarawat shake his head right left and walk away leaving him alone in his spot again, with his poker face. Pavel also immediately left the place after Sarawat. And innocent Sarawat didn't find out that Pavel got more crazy for him now after eye-raping him from behind the door few minutes before.

After reaching home at 6 PM, Sarawat felt very tired whole day doing his interviews and completing his half day work so he just went to bed, and sleep without changing or washing up. It was dinner time Uma send Sam to call his big brother for dinner. Sam enter and saw his brother is sleeping like a log, he woke him up but Sarawat sleepely said he is not hungry, he will eat later if he want. Sam thought maybe hectic work day make his brother exhaust so he just left without forcing him.

It was almost 11PM Sarawat woke up, feeling hungry. He took his shower and went down to eat something, Uma left note for her son on refrigerator, saying. "hot his food before eating". He ate his dinner, and came back to his bedroom, check his phone there were many calls and messages from Tine. He checked the time and it was showing 11:25 PM, he contemplate but still dial his fiance number and immediately Tine picked up his phone and answered, frankly Sarawat didn't expect Tine to be awake after working whole day at this hour, but when he picked up his call he got surprised, Tine answered him softly

Tine : hello baby

Sarawat: Hmmm

Tine : what happened baby, you alright

Tine : baby

Sarawat :.......... I am missing you

Tine: aww you want me, shall I come to you

Sarawat: hmm... what n no it's ok I.....

Tine : wait for me, when I reach just opened the door

Sarawat : wait wait it's Okk, you don't have to

Tine : just wait for me, I love you

Sarawat: hmm

Just after 20 min, Sarawat's phone ping with Tine's name

Tine: baby I am here

Sarawat immediately run out of his bedroom, to open the door and saw Tine smiling at him, he came close and gave tight hug to his baby. Sarawat hug his fiance back tightly, and felt extreme relief in his body, heart, Sarawat close the door back, and hold Tine's hand and take him to his bedroom. Tine's can clearly see, Sarawat is restless worried for some reason, he ask his baby, what's bothering him, but Sarawat just shrugged and said, it's just one of those days, where he get tired easily and feel emotional and he was missing him alot.

Sarawat ask Tine why he was not sleeping, Tine inform he was not feeling sleepy, and he was missing his baby because they didn't talk in evening and was bit worried when he didn't pick up his call, then he called Sam, Sam inform Tine that his brother is sleeping and he was very tired, still he was bit worried for his baby. Sarawat hummed and lie his head on Tine's chest hearing his heart beat make him calmed and relax, Tine was rubbing his back soothingly, sometime he is brushing his hair with his fingers, Tine was already tired, but after coming into his baby's arms he also feel calmed and relaxed after few minutes Sarawat started feeling sleepy again with all the caressing Tine doing on him, both boys were in each other warmth embrace and both drifted off to sleep.

Dom: I gotta question, why I am here

Tine : because this crazy women want you to tamed her crazy dog

Dom : and why everyone calling me Omy

Pavel : Dom you are not dom, you are actually a sub, I will make you my sub and calling a sub dom, doesn't fit properly innocent Readers may get confuse here

Sarawat : what is dom and sub jaanu

Readers: Sarawat need BDSM lesson

Me / Tine : 😑😑😑

Don't forget to comment your thoughts on this chapter and pwease hit that Star below to see next update 🙏🙏❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 3.6K 17
"Tine .....u really want to marry me huh ..?" "Ahh yes Sarawat...." "I don't think that I can give u the happiness of being my wife cuz I already lov...
551K 30.9K 49
Tine hates Sarawat. Tine is the Prime Minster's son. Sarawat is the heir to a billion dollar company. A unfortunate run-in with Sarawat has turned Ti...
42.1K 2.1K 20
"This isn't healthy anymore, Wat." "Are we even still good for each other?" "You and I have some thinking to do about this. About us." Set 7 years af...
53.4K 2.2K 19
It's a Sarawat-Tine Story ❤️❤️ Tine lived his whole life under his grandfather wrath. Now when he is married to the love of his life Sarawat. Would S...